Webcam Wife Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Missy had obeyed me and now had her ass in the air, waiting for me to enter her. One of the advantages of having a cock that grows more out than up when it gets hard is that penetration from behind is easy. I was already aligned with her pussy and I slid in very easily. After one push in, I began to fuck Missy Monroe from behind with a very fast, but steady rhythm.

It did not take me long to understand why she was such a pro. She pushed back into me with every thrust while rotating her hips to allow me access to all regions of her canal. She moved in a way that I had never experienced before, this was in addition the way she verbally told me exactly what she wanted. Dee could be very vocal in bed, as was Chelsea, but Missy's comments and commands were specific and a real turn on.

"Yeah, fuck me just like that, harder, harder, yeah," was the type of things she screamed. These type of statements encouraged me to ravish her pussy even harder and faster with my cock. In fact, I had exerted so much energy fucking her from behind, that after about ten minutes I was out-of-breath and exhausted.

"Get on your back and let me fuck you now," she said immediately sensing the slowing of my pace because of the exhaustion.

As she lowered herself onto me after we had changed positions, I immediately felt the heightened senses I was experiencing due to the uppers. Feeling her lower abdomen press against mine, her ass against my upper quads, her legs along the side of mine, her tits lightly brushing over my chest as she lowered down, and my hands running along the side of her body all served to make this one of the most intense sensations I have ever experienced.

Of course, the expert skill at which she moved on my cock was outstanding. When she moved in to kiss me as she continued to grind on my cock, I thought that it would be okay to die at that moment, because it would be hard to top the experience I was having right at that moment.

Lucky for me I did not die and Missy continued to fuck me with a speed and rhythm that I was not used to for such a long period. I realized there was such a thing as fucking shape, and I was apparently not in the same type of shape as Missy was, despite my going to the gym 5-6 days a week.

I was however in good control my own orgasm shape. All of the fucking that I had been doing since our arrival in Vegas, served me well. Any other time, I would have never been able to hold out with the way that Missy was fucking me at that moment. Also, the drugs were probably helping me stay in control of my orgasm.

However, after about 15-20 minutes of Missy riding my cock, giving me the fucking of my life, in which she orgasmed at least once, I could feel myself wanting to release. However, there was still one thing I wanted to do with Missy Monroe since I had found out she was Chelsea's half-sister.

"I want to fuck those awesome tits of yours and cum all over them," I told her.

"Oh my god, I love having my tits fucked," she replied much to my appreciation, since I hoped that it was not only something she did because the movies demanded it of her.

She rolled onto her back. I took off the condom and saw a bottle of lube on the nightstand. I grabbed it and poured some between her beautifully large and natural tits.

As I moved over chest, sitting back slightly on her upper abdomen, she squeezed her tits together and I moved my cock between them.

As I slowly worked back and forth between her tits, the feeling of her tits on my now condomless cock was another sensual overload. This time, however, I was much closer to cumming.

After about 10-15 thrusts, I felt my orgasm building. I pulled away from her tits and stroked my cock and I immediately began to shoot a load on her tits. It was not the largest of cumloads I had ever shot, but it was enough to cover the middle half of her tits, which she had continued to press together.

Without saying a word, I slumped over to her left side, lying exhausted on the bed.

"Not bad," she whispered in my ear. "If you ever want to start a second career, I'd love to fuck you in a movie. Three orgasms is gives you four fucking stars. You'd be great in the business...but right now, you stay here and recover if you need to, but, nothing against your performance here, I need to get fucked some more. See ya around."

With that, she was up of the bed and heading out the door. I admired her ass as she walked out the room and processed the fact I had just fucked Missy Monroe and she just told me that I was awesome.

As I got off the bed, I realized my cock was still hard. I had never retained and erection after my second orgasm of the night (and fourth of the day since I awoke the first time, and seventh in about a 26-hour period). However, I was still throbbing. It might have been the fact I was still so turned on by the events that had just unfolded, it might have been the drugs, or a little bit of both.

I got off the bed and headed back to the living room. I was no longer nervous about walking out naked into the room of people. My ego was well-stroked by Missy and my cock really hard and leading the way into the room. When I got to the main room, I saw that it was not only the guys that were naked. I saw a roomful of people, all naked, engaged in various sexual activities.

I scanned the room to find my wife. I first spotted Johnny doing some lady doggy-style by the kitchenette doorway. Chelsea I spotted through the door and riding some guy sitting in a chair. It took a few minutes, but I finally spotted my wife. She was on the couch getting fucked from behind by some guy at least twenty pounds overweight while she sucked on the cock of some guy that had muscles popping out from every inch of his body.

I realized I was dying of thirst so I walked towards the bar where I spotted a very attractive young woman, and very naked except for her heels, pouring herself a drink. I did not recognize her as a porn star, but she was still smoking hot.

"Hey, how's it going," I asked her as I reached for the bottle of scotch on the end of the bar. It was not the best pick up line, but I was really a novice at what type of pick up lines to use to a naked woman at an orgy.

"Pretty good," she replied. "You want to fuck?"

"I though you'd never ask," I said in return.

I saw her grab a condom off the bar as we surveyed the room for a place to go. We found and empty chair. She had me sit down and she straddled my lap. Lowering herself onto me, I easily slid into her pussy, which had probably already been well-fucked for the night.

"My name is Brad," I said starting another unique introduction. I could get used to this learning names as I fuck someone lifestyle.

"Hi Brad, I'm Kelli."

"You in porn?"

"No, not really. I've done some adult modeling, but I'm a dancer for the Los Angeles Clippers. You?"

"No, no porn for me. I'm actually in the plastic development business. You here with someone?"

Before she could reply, I realized I was having a casual conversation with her, one that you would have at a singles bar, except she was bouncing on my cock at the moment.

"Just some friends. I'm pretty good friends with a few of the girls in porn and I love these fucking parties. I guess it's because I love to fuck. How did you get invited?"

"Well, Chelsea Zinn works for my company when she not fucking on camera. So she invited my wife and I to this little shindig."

"Your wife's here? Which one is she?"

"She's the one over there on the couch," I replied. "You see the one getting fucked from behind and in the mouth at the same time."

"Holy shit, I was making out with her a little while ago. Great kisser, you're very lucky. You know who she is fucking right now?"

"No."

"The guy fucking her from behind, the fat one, he's a talent agent for porn. The guy whose cock she is sucking runs some online porn sites as a director and talent. It looks like she auditioning right now."

"No shit," was all I could reply. I knew that this was probably the natural progression of what Dee and I were doing. However, to hear Kelli tell me this as she was grinding in my lap on my cock seemed a little weird. A good weird, but still weird. Dee starring in movies as a porn star. A guy could probably get used to that, at least this guy could.

Our conversation finally started to taper off as the two of us started to concentrate on the fact that were having sex. I finally realized that Kelli had very average size tits, but a stomach that was extremely flat and firm. My hands caressed her ass, which was a little bigger than petite, but rock solid from all the dancing she did as a Clipper girl.

While she was not quite as talented with the movements of her hips as Missy was, Kelli was still good at riding a cock. However, even though I still had a rock solid erection, I could feel myself nowhere near an orgasm, although I felt her have one after about ten minutes.

"Thanks for making me cum," she whispered in my ear. "But I promised that guy over there a fuck later on. You mind?"

"Of course not, there's enough pussy and cock here to go around. You can't be breaking promises."

She got off my lap and headed over to a guy standing by the front entrance way. Meanwhile, I got up, condom still on my cock and walked back over the bar.

On my way to the bar, I saw that Dee was now getting double penetrated by the two men. The fat guy was on the couch, in her ass, while the muscular guy stood over her in her pussy. Really all I could see of my wife was her legs in the air. It was an awesome sight.

As I approached the bar, I noticed that Julia Bond was now at the bar pouring herself a drink. I recognized her because of the 'Daddy's Little Girl" tattoo on the small of her back.

"Julia Bond, right," I asked her as I poured another double scotch.

"On stage and camera, that's right," she replied smiling at my recognition of her. "How'd you recognize me?"

"Well, I've seen a lot of your work, but the 'Daddy's Little Girl' tattoo gives you away instantly."

"Yeah, I know. So you know who I am, what's your name?"

"I'm Brad. I know Chelsea Zinn, I'm here with my wife, and that's her over there on the couch with a cock in her pussy and another one in her ass. No wait, she now has another cock in her mouth. So how's that for my current life story?"

"Not bad. I really love the part of you life story where you tell how big of a fucking slut you're wife is. Three cocks in her and not one of them belongs to her husband. In fact, those cocks belong to some pretty important people in my business."

"Yeah well, I've been pretty busy myself tonight, and she knows how to pick up important cock," I said, finishing my drink. I was now feeling high from the cocaine, a little drunk from the scotch, and still fucking horny from the events of the night. It was the best feeling I had ever had in my entire life.

"You don't look so busy now," Julia replied.

"Neither do you."

I did not wait for her reply, instead I offered my arm to her, she took it and we headed off to find a place to fuck.

We found a place in the hallway. She stopped and turned directly to me, pulling the condom of my cock and replacing with one she seemingly pulled out of thin air.

"I've been fucked several times tonight, but not in my ass."

"Well, I was just thinking that the last time I saw you on the screen you were getting fucked in the ass and that I'd yet to fuck someone in the ass tonight."

She turned on pressed her upper body against the wall, sticking her ass out for me. She was short enough that my cock lined up just below where her asshole was. I raised my cock up and place the tip of it at the opening of her ass.

The tip of my cock slid easily into her and she bucked back taking my entire length into her ass in one quick movement.

"It's easier that way, all at once," she said turning back to me. "Now fuck me as hard as you fucking can. Make me scream like I've never screamed before."

As I started my thrusts, I realized that sex with porn stars was awesome. They know exactly what they want and they are not afraid to tell you exactly how to do it. Following her directions, I began to fuck her ass as hard as I could. In fact, I was moving in and out at about the same pace I was when I fucked Missy's pussy earlier.

Julia began to moan very loudly as she continued to tell me to fuck her ass hard. I was still not close to cumming after about ten minutes of fucking her ass standing up.

Wanting to get into a little more comfortable of a position, I moved her into the bedroom next to the where we were in the hallway. The large double bed already had one couple fucking on it, but here was still room for us.

I positioned my new porn star friend on the bed, lying face down. I straddled over her back side, I slid into her ass from a position of me sitting on my knees. After a few minutes of this, I lowered down into a reverse missionary position, at least for her, except for the fact I was fucking her ass instead of her pussy.

She turned her head and we kissed as I continued to fuck her ass as hard as I could muster. Finally, the sensations of her skin on mine, her ass pressing on my stomach, her back on my chest and the kissing, caused some tension to begin form in my balls. However, it still took another ten minutes or so before I could myself ready to cum, proud of the fact she had already cum twice.

"Fill your condom while you continue to fuck my ass," she said sensing I was ready to cum.

Again, I just simply followed directions. I felt my balls tighten to the point where it hurt as I pumped whatever cum I still had left in my body into my condom.

"Oh my god," I said as I rolled off her onto the bed next to her. The other couple had already cum and left. "I don't know if I'll be able to fuck again for at least a day or two."

"Well, that was awesome if it was your encore performance of the night," Julia said to me making her the second porn star to compliment my skills. "I wish half the guys I fucked could get me off like that."

She pulled the condom off my cock as she curled up next to me, obviously as tired as I was. I could feel the cocaine high was gone and all I was left was drunk and exhausted from the energy I had spent fucking that night.

She was asleep before I was. My mind recapped the night and I realized I was now falling asleep with Julia Bond, naked beside me after I had just fucked her ass for the past half hour. My drifted to wondering what Dee was up to as I fell asleep with Julia Bond's head on my shoulder and her tits brushing against the side of my chest.

Dee was probably still fucking someone or a group of someones. I'd have to wait until morning until I found out what she had been up to, but I needed sleep at the moment. I wondered if Dee had accepted a role to star in a porno was my last thought as I drifted out of consciousness.

12