Webslut Madison Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, she has on a different outfit now," she heard a voice say as she walked by a group of guys.

"Yeah, a hotter one!" Said another. A third whistled his approval as she walked by, and then she had a thought.

"Thanks, guys," she said. "Want to take some pictures with me, maybe have something to remember me by?" She said, before she could stop herself.

The guys agreed to take a couple pictures with her and Madison obliged, under the condition that they would take a couple with her phone as well. There were four of them, and Madison stood in the middle as they snapped pictures of her with the guys, letting them each take a turn behind the camera as she gave them all material to jack off to later. She put her arms around the two next to her, moving their hands to feel the touch of the guys on her bare stomach as they took picture after picture. Madison had what she wanted now - a picture of her half naked body surrounded by people touching her, feeling her, and the look on her face in the picture said "I'm letting them all use me."

She really thought for a few seconds that she would invite the guys to do just that - to take her, ravish her, call her filthy names and just dump her somewhere when they were done. She wanted it so much. She wanted to feel them inside of her, but then she remembered Hannah and decided the guys would have to be satisfied with having pictures of her to jerk to. That girl was an amazing kisser, and it was even sluttier for her to lick one pussy than to take four cocks. Besides, chances to actually sleep with another girl didn't come around every day and Madison didn't want to miss out. She thanked the guys, telling them to enjoy the pictures.

"Hey," one of them said as he approached from the group. "Can I have your number?"

"You can all have it," said Madison, "under one condition. If you jack off to my pictures, tell me." She felt like such a whore saying those words. Telling the guys she wanted to be a cum target was turning her on beyond imagination, and hearing herself say it out loud almost made her cum herself.

"Hey, want a picture of it?" Said one of the guys.

"Oh, hell yeah I do!" Said Madison, struggling to stand as she was now shaking from he arousal she felt. "Jack off on my pictures, on my slutty outfit, and I'll give you a present," she said with a wink. "Here's a hint - I'll lose the clothes for you."

It had never occurred to Madison before that she would like random guys to see her nude. Although she knew she loved to be seen mostly nude, and she had sent nude pictures to guys she had met before, she never considered letting some random guys look at her like that. But now here she was practically begging for it.

If Madison had understood her addiction to porn and to masturbation, she would have known where this was headed, and she would have known that in a matter of days she would be seriously considering posting nude pictures online for everyone to see - but Madison was still a little naive, and still had a lot to learn about herself and what really made her tick. At this moment in time, she had no idea how deep her desires would run and how far her addiction would force her to eventually go.

She exchanged numbers with the guys and, letting them get one last long look at her, walked away, hornier than ever. "I've never been this turned on and been somewhere where I can't touch myself," she thought. "I really need to feel my fingers inside me, and - oh god - I need to post those pictures!" Madison found herself walking through the mall, now paying little attention to the eyes on her body, rhe lustful ones and the disgusted ones, as she used her phone to visit the porn site and load her newest batch of pictures for the whole world to see. She had just about made it to the fitting room in a large department store when she hit the "submit" button, and knew that she needed to touch herself, and now.

She quickly took a couple tops off a nearby rack to keep from looking suspicious. They weren't cute and they probably didn't even fit, but Madison didn't care. She wasn't trying them on. She went quickly to a corner stall in the fitting room and locked the door. Good thing for her, she had chosen a store that didn't seem to actively monitor what was happening in the fitting rooms.

She took a deep breath as she looked at her body in the mirror, eyeing her cleavage and then her midsection and finally her legs. "I just put about thirty pictures of my slutty body on a porn site," she whispered in the mirror. Madison lifted her tight skirt to reveal her thong panties, now completely saturated with her juices, and lightly caressed her pussy through the fabric. The panties became even more wet as her juices flowed freely onto them and as she pressed them into the folds of her pussy, rubbing herself a little harder.

Madison began to fantasize about her kiss with Hannah and about her experience with the group of guys she had met. "Oh yes, kiss me, Hannah," she whispered softly. "Kiss me and I'll be your dirty little slut, all you have to do is tell me I'm dressed like a slut and I promise I'll go down on you and show you what it feels like to have your pussy licked by a dirty, filthy girl that likes to show her body to everybody."

Pausing for a moment to remove her panties and put them in one of her bags, Madison sat down on the seat in the room and began to finger her wet pussy. "Oh yes, you horny guys, send me cum covered pictures of my whore body, dressed in a tiny little top and a short skirt, and I promise I'll send you pictures, ohhh, pictures of me naked," she whispered. "Yes, look at me. I want everyone in the mall to see my whore outfit and stare at my stomach and my tits and look up my skirt."

Madison, in the recent past, had several orgasms after showing her body off online. Now, that seemed to lose its luster just a little when compared with actually walking through a mall wearing the sluttiest outfit she could find. She loved to be shown off and she loved the attention and having all those eyes violating her right in front of her where she could see. But as she inserted a second finger into her wanting pussy, she thought about how she had shown everyone online exactly what kind of show off she was, and how they knew that the slut they were looking at was actually half dressed, in the mall, just waiting to be ogled by everyone within sight.

"Oh yes," she said, continuing to pleasure her hole with her fingers. "I just want to show you - to show you what I wear to the mall, so you can all see that I'm a nasty, worthless slut, and I want to be half naked for everyone." She grabbed her phone, and she saw again what she had seen in so many of the pictures online - a waiting, ready, exposed slut.

Looking through the pictures as she added a third finger into her pussy and spread her legs so she could watch in the mirror, she saw an eager, willing slut. She saw a slut that smiled, happy, aroused and needing to show off her whole body in a very public place. She saw people in the pictures in the background looking at her body and even one that was pointing her out to a friend. Continuing to look at the pictures, she saw a girl that was all too eager to prance through a mall half naked and post the pictures online, with no shame or remorse or regret - just a true exposure slut in her moment of glory.

Madison hiked up her skirt a little farther and watched as she began to pound her pussy with four fingers. "I love being a slut and showing as much skin as I can, and I love smiling about it and letting everyone know how much I love it! I love the way people look at me, I want them to all jack off to me, and call me a slut and a whore, and it's going to make me just...just smile and its...it's going to make me horny and it's...going to make me fuck myself!"

She went on as she watched the slut in the mirror pound her pussy with her fingers in a mall fitting room. "I smile wide and let them all know how much, how much I want to be exposed, and how much I love showing off my whore body. They can see how much it turns me on, and how much I need this...god, I'm such a slut, such a slut, look at my whole stomach, look at my bra, look at my tits and just stare while you jack off to me! I want you to take pictures of me when I'm not...when I'm not looking...and take them...home...and jack off to my whore body, yes, fuck yes, just use me, use my slutty shown off body, oh god yes, I need that, I need this, I need it to cum!"

Madison could not stop now, she had become so aroused by her slutty actions and by her begging, pleading words. "Please take the pictures, and jack off to me and I promise I will smile and come back and let you do it again, over and over, just use my slutty body because that's why...that's why I show it off for you! I know you all take pictures of my body, yes...look at my body...I want it...jack off...yes...I'm a slut just use me...oh...I'm a huge slut...yes expose me! Yes use my filthy worthless body...yes look at me, look at me, look at me I'm a huge SLUT!"

She managed to stifle her moans and keep her words to a whisper until the last word, "slut" escaped her lips as a high pitched shriek. She came violently, the humiliation of potentially being heard adding to the arousal as she bucked her hips on her fingers and shook her legs furiously as she came. Looking in the mirror, her face was bright red and her pussy was swollen and used. She had just had an orgasm in a mall fitting room.

Quickly, not wanting to be discovered, Madison adjusted her skirt, grabbed her bags, and left the fitting room. A woman browsing looked at her awkwardly as she walked out, and Madison knew she almost certainly heard her scream out the word "slut" in pleasure. A little embarrassed and a little turned on, Madison walked pantiless out into the mall, having only a few minutes to spare until Hannah had her lunch break, and Madison had a surprise for her.

Madison walked to her car and dropped off her purchases, taking her still wet panties out of one of the bags and putting them into her purse. She made it back to the store to meet Hannah just as she was stepping out of the fitting room wearing the revealing top Madison had given her an hour before. "Hey, I told you I would be back!" Madison said with a big smile.

"I don't look too slutty, do I?" Asked Hannah. Her jeans sat low on her hips and her top barely covered her tits, and although her chest and the top half of her back weren't all that exposed except for her cleavage, everything in between her tits and her jeans was hanging out.

"Yeah," said Madison. "You do, actually. But I like them that way," she reached out, touching Hannah's flat stomach and gave her a peck on the lips. Hannah was surprised at how she was more intrigued, perhaps even aroused, and not offended to hear Madison say those words. "Oh, I brought you a surprise," said Madison. She took her panties out of her purse and handed them to Hannah.

"You're not wearing - "

"No," said Madison, smiling and flirting. "Easier access that way." She paused for a moment before continuing. "So, where do you want to hang out?" Madison asked.

"Want to go to my car?" Said Hannah. "Normally I walk around, eat, shop, but I want another hot kiss from you," said Hannah, blushing. Madison took her hand, telling her to lead the way. The girls walked out of the store, holding hands. About halfway Madison dropped Hannah's hand so that she could reach around her body and feel her midsection and her side instead, and Madison felt Hannah's soft skin the rest of the way to her car.

Hannah invited Madison into the backseat of her car the moment the girls got there. It was a midsize sedan, with plenty of room for both girls to maneuver in the back seat. Madison toot Hannah's hand, looked into her eyes, and said, "So, how about we pick up where we left off?" All Hannah could do is quickly nod as she opened her mouth to receive Madison's tongue and extended her arms to feel Madison's body against hers as the girls embraced.

The girls shared a wet, passionate kiss. Their tongues met and the girls too turns moaning as they but each other's lips and their tongues connected for long moments. With no reason to stop, the girls continued to press their mouths together, each passionately trying to give the other more pleasure than she was receiving herself. After what must have been five minutes of slow, passionate lesbian kissing that turned into fast, erotic, do-me-now lesbian kissing, Madison broke it away. "Hannah, you are a damn good kisser," she said. "I want to return the favor."

Hannah started to ask, flirtatiously, how Madison planned to do that, but she was interrupted by Madison pushing her back so that she was lying on her back in the back seat with Madison on top of her, perpendicular to the general direction of the car. Madison began to kiss her again, passionately sliding her tongue in and out of Hannah's mouth, pleasuring her with her lips and her tongue and biting and massaging the inner walls of Hannah's mouth and giving Hannah sensations that she didn't know she could feel. This went on for several more minutes, while Madison had a firm grasp on Hannah's exposed midriff.

Knowing she had a limited amount of time to make her move, Madison, who had been lightly caressing Hannah's stomach, moved her hand north and began to subtly caress Hannah's breast through her shirt. This drove Hannah wild, and if there was ever a moment she thought she was going to stop

at kissing, or at fondling, that moment ended right then and there. "Ohhhh, yes, under the shirt, Madison!" Hannah whispered in between kisses. Madison did as instructed, slowly reaching up under Hannah's slutty top, under her bra, and started slowly, sensually pleasuring Hannah's nipple.

Madison, stiooing for a moment, all of the sudden removed her own top, took Hannah's hand, and placed it on her own breast before finding Hannah's nipple under her top once again. Hannah began to cup Madison's breast, and Madison whispered to Hannah, "take it off...take off my bra," and Hannah soon had her hands at the clasp, and the bra fell to the floor of the car.

Hannah reached to her own breasts with her free hand, untying her top and allowing it to completely open up, exposing her bra for Madison, who continued to lightly caress Hannah's now erect nipple. Madison laid on top of Hannah, their stomachs pressed against one another. The sensation of Madison's navel ring against Hannah's stomach was driving Hannah crazy. Both girls were immensely turned on by the skin to skin contact they were now feeling, and by the tongue to tongue kissing they were agagaing in. It was wild and passionate and unlike anything they had ever felt.

Slowly, Madison moved her hand from Hannah's breast, down her side and to the button of her jeans. She moved her mouth as well, from Hannah's mouth first to her neck, kissing and biting Hannah and causing her to arch her head back with pleasure, accepting her new friend's advances. Madison paused on Hannah's neck, sucking a small portion of Hannah's skin deep into her mouth, turning it between her teeth and leaving a deep red mark for Hannah to remember her by. Hannah didn't care - she had received a couple of those marks before, and she was too aroused to stop Madison from leaving another.

Madison continued her journey down Hannah's body. She next flicked Hannah's belltbuton with her tongue, coating every fold and crevice in saliva. She paused at the bottom of Hannah's navel, again sucking the skin into her mouth and turning it over with her tongue. She bit it a little before extending her tongue as deep as she could into Hannah's belly button, and Hannah felt as if her pussy was being licked through her belly button and inside of her body all the way down to her clit. "Ohhhh, Madison, yes!" She whispered sensually.

As Madison continued to massage Hannah's stomach with her tongue, Hannah reached behind her back and unclasped her own bra, pulling it away from her body and wrapping it around Madison's topless body and pulling her close for another kiss before tossing it in the front seat of the car. Their tongues connected again and the girls' breasts, nipples erect, met and bounced against one another as the girls continued their adventure.

"Madison, you kiss my stomach so good," whispered Hannah as they ended the kiss, and Madison now moved down to Hannah's nipple, teasing it by flicking her tongue across it before sucking it deeply, causing it to stand even more erect. With a free hand, Madison reached again for the button of Hannah's jeans, opening up the gateway to the pussy she longed to taste. With the jeans unbuttoned, Madison moved her hand inside the clothing, inside Hannah's panties and down to her smoothly shaved mound, beginning to lightly run her fingers across its opening. She continued to pleasure Hannah's nipple for only a moment longer before turning her attention again to her stomach, lightly kissing it. Each kiss fell a little lower on Hannah's stomach until finally Madison reached the top of Hannah's jeans, and grabbing the sides with her hands, pulled off the remainder of Hannah's clothing.

Hannah was now completely naked in the backseat of her car, with a girl she had just met on top of her. "Please, Madison, please..." Hannah's breathing had become heavier and she was horny and waiting for what seemed like forever to feel Madison's tongue on her pussy.

"You want this slut to eat your pussy?" Said Madison.

"Yes - yes, eat my pussy, Madison!" Hannah didn't need to say another word. She spread her legs and Madison slowly kissed, farther and farther down, until her lips met the lips of Hannah's pussy and, extending her tongue, began to taste Hannah's wet, waiting, eager slit. Madison paused for a moment to see the look of sheer, uninhibited pleasure on Hannah's face, and to say a few words.

"Hannah, you know what really turns me on?"

"Ohhhh...What turns you on, baby?"

"Talk dirty to me, call me a slut, tell me I'm a filthy whore and force my head down on your pussy!" Just hearing those words sent Hannah into a frenzy she didn't know she was capable of having. She was too aroused now to do anything else. Here, in between her legs, was perhaps the biggest slut Hannah had ever met in her life, and it couldn't have turned her on more. Everything about Madison - her body, her willingness to show it off, her begging to be called a slut and to be forced down on Hannah's pussy - turned Hannah into a raging, needy, horny bitch in heat.

Hannah grabbed Madison's hair and pressed her head directly in between her legs. What had once been a soft, sensual sexual tryst was now a mad, raging, all out hookup as Hannah forced Madison's tongue deep into her pussy. "You like that, slut?" Hannah demanded. "You like being forced to lick pussy, you desperate, filthy whore?"

"Mmmhmmm," was all that Madison could muster, as her face was buried hard into Hannah's pussy. She was loving the experience - being degraded while having her mouth forced between the legs of a hot girl she had just met, and this just after she had posted a bunch of slutty pictures on the Internet and walked around a mall half naked. It must have been Madison's best day ever.

Madison eagerly ate Hannah's pussy. Her tongue, at first, had made its way around its outer folds, but now her tongue was delving deeper with each attempt. Hannah was forcing her mouth ever closer, ever harsher, and before he knew it, it had been minutes since Madison's lips had left Hannah's labia. They were in constant contact, just the way Hannah wanted it, and just the way Madison wanted to be forced. Madison and Hannah kept talking dirty as well, degrading Madison for being such a willing pussy licking slut. She just felt like such a nasty, disgusting, degraded cunt, and she loved every sensation that she got as a result.