Webslut Madison Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, let's go in a store," said Madison, pulling Hannah inside by the wrist. The girls walked to the back of the store, where Madison, after looking around, opened up her jacket again, her tits falling out as she stood in between two racks of clothing. Hannah took not one, but two pictures, the second with Madison eagerly cupping her breasts to show that yes, indeed, she did want this. It was like offering her breasts to the viewer for a full visual inspection and consumption.

Standing there, Madison suddenly reached under her skirt, pulling her panties down to her knees. She stood back up with her panties still in place halfway down her legs, clearly visible, as she waited for Hannah to take two more pictures - one with her tots covered and another with them exposed. Then she did the unthinkable - Madison pulled them off and placed them in her mouth. Two more pictures quickly followed, one with her tits hanging out and another with her skirt lifted up, pussy exposed, while she left her jacket open to show her tits.

Shit! Someone was coming! Madison quickly dropped her skirt and pulled her jacket over her tits, letting her panties fall from her mouth and catching them in her hand and hiding them in the outside pocket of her jacket. She immediately realized that her right breast may have popped out during the maneuver, and turned away. She quickly walked out of the store, Hannah following.

"On my god! Who was that?" Asked Madison. She hadn't had time to look at the person.

"Some guy."

"Where did he come from?"

"The fitting room."

"I didn't expect anyone would be coming from that way! Maybe the front of the store, but not the back! Was he an employee or just - "

"I'm not sure. That was close though."

"Yeah. Close and awesome!" Madison was touching her pussy through her skirt as she said those words, stopping when she realized what she was doing, although in that moment she wanted more than anything to continue.

"Yeah. Well let's hope he didn't see anything."

"Yeah," Madison replied. She didn't know if she really hoped that or not. Part of her really hoped he had seen at least a nipple or something. That would be so hot! Part of her, of course, the safe part, hoped otherwise. One thing was for sure though - the risk of getting caught was immensely arousing.

The girls started walking again, and after the girls had passed a couple of stores, Madison handed her panties to Hannah, telling her to hang on to them. Hannah put the panties in her purse.

"Where are we going now?" Hannah asked.

"Shoe store," said Madison, smiling. Not two minutes later, the girls were inside a shoe store, looking at items on the racks. Hannah was scared to ask what Madison had planned this time.

"Can I help you find anything?" An employee asked. It was a guy, probably in his thirties.

"Sure, do you have this in a size seven?" She asked. The employee went in the back to check; meanwhile, Madison sat down on one of those benches people sit on when trying on shoes. She spread her legs again, this time exposing her bare pussy, and Hannah quickly snapped a picture.

A minute later, the guy came back with her size. He knelt down at Madison's feet, taking off her ankle boots and putting on the strappy sandals she had selected. As he gently slid the straps into place, Madison opened her legs again. Hannah, standing behind him and to he side, got the phone ready and took another picture, holding the camera in place for whatever happened next.

As she slowly opened her legs, it seemed as if the guy was trying not to take advantage of the obvious display right before his face. After a few seconds, though, he gave in and took a quick glance up Madison's skirt. Her pussy dripped, aching with desire, and her legs twitched ever so slightly. "This is amazing," she thought.

The guy lingered a bit, letting his glance turn into a stare as he eyed Madison's shaven, engorged pussy, obviously enjoying the view. His eyes raised, open wide, and his lips parted in astonishment as he ogled Madison's exposed pussy. He knew she knew, and she knew he knew, and she knew he knew she knew. He looked up to see her smiling wide, taking in the fact that she had let a complete stranger take a very long look up her skirt at her bare pussy. Hannah, of course, had captured it all in several pictures - the show and the look on the guy's face as he stared on.

"So, what do you think?" He asked, outwardly referring to the shoes.

"I could ask you the same question," she said, flirtatiously.

"Well, I think you look very good in them," he said, smiling. She knew that he was more interested in the view up her skirt than in her shoes.

"I don't know, they're ok," she said, smiling back. "Not what I was hoping for, though. Can you take them off please?" He didn't need to be asked twice, bending again, this time looking up Madison's skirt the entire time as he fumbled with her shoes. Finally, he stood up, a slight bulge in his pants showing through.

"Is there anything else I can help you with?" He asked politely.

"No, that's all. Just wanted to have a look," she said. "You know, sometimes it's nice to look." She smiled at him, excited, knowing he had just had a great look at her pussy. She really was starting to love showing off like that. And Hannah had captured it several times.

"Yes, yes it is," he replied, winking. She winked back, took Hannah's hand and led her out of the store.

"I have an idea," she said. Stepping into a corridor, mostly out of view, she reached behind her back and untied the string of her bikini, pulling the other string, the one around her neck, over her head quickly and stuffing the top in her purse. She was now wearing nothing but her skirt, jacket, and ankle boots. Madison didn't dare bother to close her jacket. She stepped back out into the main walkway as Hannah snapped another couple of pictures, then the girls were on the move again.

If Madison had felt people looking at her before, last time at this mall or earlier that day, it was nothing compared to the attention she was getting now. Just imagine for a moment a hot college girl wearing only s short denim jacket, her cleavage easily visible between the left and right portions of the jacket. Imagine seeing her dangling, inviting navel piercing glimmer in the light, her midriff, sides, back and hips visible to all. Imagine her in a short skirt, barely covering her ass, and sexy, tall ankle boots. And finally, imagine her strutting through a crowded mall in that outfit, her body language begging for the attention of all who see her, knowing that she looks like a complete, utter slut and loving every second. That was what you would have seen if you had seen Madison that day.

Hannah walked ahead of her, snapping a few pictures, before falling behind to catch a few of Madison's backside. Instinctively, Madison dropped something - a lipstick or something like that - on the floor and bent at the waist to pick it up, her bare ass and pussy in full view of anyone behind her. She didn't even care if anyone was behind her anymore, she was too turned on to care in the least.

Guys stared. Some girls even stared. Some girls covered their boyfriends' eyes or gave Madison the filthiest looks she had ever seen. People exclaimed out loud. Everyone who saw Madison knew in an instant she wore nothing underneath her jacket, and Madison knew that one wrong twist, one wrong move and those bare breasts would be popping into full view. Those who saw her knew it too, some eagerly watching, staring, waiting for Madison to make such a move. But she didn't, not yet. Two girls started talking loud enough to be heard.

"Oh my god, look! She has no top on!"

"Wow. That's just nasty. I hate girls like that."

"Yeah. And her friend isn't much better."

Madison found herself immensely aroused by those words. She was exactly what she wanted to be - the center of attention, wearing about as little as possible without getting into serious trouble. As horny as she was, though, she still managed to think coherently enough to lead Hannah to a food vendor, ordering fries and a shake and taking more ketchup packets than any person would ever need for the amount of food she ordered.

They didn't say much, except to order the food, and they just watched as they, especially Madison, was being stared at by what seemed like dozens of people. The guys at the fast food shack were all staring, hoping, waiting for her tits to pop out of her jacket

Then it happened. Watching, Hannah wasn't sure if it was on purpose or by accident. Madison went to reach inside her purse for her money, and brushed the side of her jacket, causing it to move and her breast to momentarily become exposed before she could catch her jacket and cover herself up. A little cheer came up from inside he restaurant. Madison, obviously aware of what was happening, adjusted her jacket again, her tit peeking out for the workers. She just left it out.

Nobody could see except for the people inside the store, the way she was positioned. This, of course, was a problem for Hannah. She literally sat on the counter and leaned back to get a good picture of how exposed Madison was, and then she moved, standing a few feet back from the counter to capture the looks on the faces of those who saw her.

Madison smiled. She was as wet as she had ever been. Those guys, the fast food workers, were mostly overweight, smelly, greasy guys. Who wouldn't be, standing a foot from a fryer all day? But Madison, as horny as she was, probably would have let any of them fuck her. Only two things stopped her - Hannah's presence and the plans she had made with her, and the fact that none of them approached her about it.

The girls got their food and soon were on the march, heading for Hannah's car again. She had agreed to drive Madison to this park where they would have some alone time. But Madison had other ideas first. She was just too turned on to stop herself. She pulled her jacket open, and several people saw as Hannah snapped a picture. Madison, unable to contain herself, lifted up her skirt. More people saw, another picture.

People started to talk. She was a flasher, a slut, a whore. Some guy even tried to feel her up. Madison didn't stop him, letting him get a handful of her left breast as she walked by. Hannah got a good picture of that too.

They made it outside, finally, and Madison opened up her jacket for good. She walked all the way to Hannah's car with her tits in plain view, with Hannah photographing as she went, and finally she reached the car and just took off the whole jacket before getting in. Now she was topless, in the front seat. She lifted her skirt and started to touch herself, again, too horny to care. As before, she smiled knowing that Hannah had captured it all with her phone.

"Wow, ok, that was really slutty, and really hot," said Hannah, getting into the car next to Madison. "What are you going to do next, take off your skirt?"

Madison smiled in response to the question, as if she couldn't have been happier that Hannah brought it up. She quickly pulled off her skirt as Hannah started to drive away. Picking up the phone just for a moment, Hannah took a couple quick pictures of her friend, who was sitting in the passenger seat, nude except for her ankle boots.

"So, this park, is it crowded?" Asked Madison.

"Sometimes, around the parking lot. There's an area, though, with a little hill and a meadow that nobody really ever visits much. We used to hang out there when I was in high school, you know, have some drinks if we could get alcohol somewhere, stuff like that."

"Ever have sex there?"

"No."

"Not yet, you mean?" Asked Madison, smiling wide.

"Yeah, not yet," Hannah said, smiling back. She wanted so much just to park the car and eat Madison's pussy on the spot, but the car was moving, seemingly taking forever to reach its destination. She couldn't take her eyes off the naked girl beside her, riding through the streets of town with her tits on display for all. Soon, her attention was broken.

A car horn sounded, and Madison waved, embarrassed, at the car next to her. It was just two guys in a car, both staring at the show for several long seconds before speeding off, disappointed that the girls didn't chase after them.

"Madison, you're crazy!" Said Hannah. "You better hope this doesn't get you - or me - into any trouble!"

"I know...Although I have fantasized about having to, you know, suck my way out of trouble or something."

"You aren't trying to do that, are you?"

"No. But the thought is really hot. But no. It's really hot, makes me really wet, having people see me like this, though. It's probably why I started posting those pictures." Looking up, Madison could see that the girls were just pulling into the park.

"Are you going to cover up at all?" Asked Hannah.

"Yeah, I'll cover up a little," she said. She pulled her skirt back on and her jacket as well before exiting the car, Hannah leading her by the hand over a small bridge and onto a path. There were a few people around, maybe a dozen. Some were walking dogs, some jogging, some participating in other various activities.

When the girls stepped out of the car, they did not fail to attract the attention of nearly everyone in sight. They stared at the girls, mostly at Madison, at her cleavage and legs and stomach, bared for all. She paused, and Hannah took a couple of pictures. Madison, turning around and seeing nobody in front of her, opened her jacket wide for a picture with several people watching or minding their own business in the background. She then lifted up her skirt, exposing her pussy, for another picture, and then replaced her garments and turned around and bent over to show her ass and her throbbing pussy. In the picture, it was extremely red and swollen and glistening with her juices.

The girls walked, eyes on them, Madison especially becoming more aroused with each step. She strutted, swaying her hips, lifting her hands above her head and pretending to fix her hair so that had jacket would rise up as she stretched her body. More of her midriff became exposed, and her nipples all but peeked out of her jacket as her elbows swung out to the sides of her head. She really felt slutty, watched, and used, and it felt good.

Finally, the girls made their way to a large rock at the edge of a clearing, seeing fewer and fewer people as they walked. This both disappointed and excited Madison, knowing that if there was truly nobody around, she would not only be naked again, outdoors this time, having her picture taken for the website, but also, she could perhaps talk Hannah into posing for a couple as well.

"Is this the place?" Madison asked as they reached the rock. It was a boulder, with a flat surface good for sitting or lying toward the bottom, and which offered some cover in one direction from the flat spot.

"Yep," said Hannah. "This is it." Before Hannah could even place her purse on the ground and get Madison's phone ready, Madison had removed her jacket and was holding it in her hand, proudly smiling and displaying her tits.

"Wow, this feels amazing," she said, teasing her nipples until they were erect. It didn't take long. Hannah, sensing an opportunity, took a picture, and then immediately took Madison's jacket out of her hand and flung it up on the rock. It would require a ten foot climb to reach it. It wouldn't be a tough climb, but the way the rock was positioned on the hill, it would certainly increase her chances of being seen, topless, by someone at the bottom of the hill or someone walking along the path.

"Hannah, you whore!" Madison said, playfully, surprised but still smiling. Secretly, or perhaps not, she relished the thought of being made to climb up there, risking exposure, to retrieve her jacket.

"Wow. You're the one topless in a park, and you're calling ME a whore?"

"Well are you going to take a picture or what?"

Hannah quickly obliged, taking a picture of Madison wearing just her skirt and boots, the trees and the rock behind her. No sooner had she finished than she was kissing Madison's neck, a hand caressing her left nipple. Madison enjoyed it all too much, and before Hannah pulled away, Madison had dropped her skirt to the ground, her bare ass and pussy on display, easily seen to anyone who happened by. Luckily, or perhaps not, the girls were alone.

Still holding the phone, Hannah stepped back and snapped a picture from the front and from the rear of Madison's body, muse except for her boots once again. Madison smiled, knowing that somewhere, someone would be jacking off to her naked body. She wanted every last person who saw her to do just that. Quietly, under her breath, she began to whisper: "I'm a slut."

"What?" Hannah said.

"I said I'm a slut, Hannah. I want everyone to see me, and to look at my body." She sat down on the ground, and Hannah snapped another picture as she spread her legs wide, giving her viewers a complete performance.

"Anything else?" She asked.

"Yes, Hannah. I'm a slut and I want them all to jack off to me."

"Why do you want to show off so much, you horny, dripping little slut?" Hannah teased Madison playfully as the latter began to caress her outer pussy lips with her free hand, giving her the pleasure that she had craved for what felt like hours.

"Because - because it fucking turns me on - it makes me so horny to know that I'm completely exposed, not just here but all over the world." Madison, after she finished saying these words, licked her fingers clean and started again.

"I'm a filthy fucking shown off slut, Hannah. I can't help myself. I just get so turned on," she said, inserting two fingers in her slick hole as she said those words. "I can't stop - I need it - I need to show off, to expose my body, to look like a slut and have everyone stare at me and think I'm a slut and call me a whore and want to fuck me, rough and hard. I want that, Hannah. I want them all to just use me, cum on me, state and take pictures and I want my pictures spread all over, I want the whole world to know what a filthy little fuckhole I really am!"

Hannah was immensely aroused by Madison's unbridled admission. Madison was too, even more so. She just couldn't hold back any more. She was now fucking her pussy hard with three fingers.

"I - I want you, Hannah," Madison moaned. She just loved seeing Hannah, wide eyed, watching her masturbate outdoors, at the edge of a clearing at a park. All of the sudden, though, she paused for a moment. Hannah had been taking pictures of the whole thing, but now she lowered Madison's phone.

"Hannah, about what I said earlier - any chance you would want to join me in a couple pictures? Any chance you wouldn't mind showing off a little?"

"I still don't know, Madison. I mean, someone I know could see me - and that would be bad.

"Maybe you could just show your body, and not your face? Or maybe I'd be willing to trade and do something extra special for you."

"What did you have in mind?" Hannah asked, only half wanting to know. In all reality, Hannah was more turned on by Madison's exposure than by the idea of exposing herself. Yet, as she watched Madison become a wanton slut in her own degradation and exposure, she couldn't help be curious what it might feel like to be exposed online too.

"That's up to you. I'd do something risky." She smiled and winked, trying to seduce Hannah, to draw her in.

Madison watched as Hannah slowly approached her. She slowly knelt down, opening her mouth, connecting hers with Madison's open mouth in an erotic, wild kiss. Her finger traced Madison's breasts, skirted her midriff, and slowly slid into Madison's wet pussy. With her other hand, she slid Madison's phone back into her own hand and brought the kiss to an end.

"How about this - just a couple of pictures, no face, and I get to put that finger in your ass?" Madison was astonished. She really wanted it. Never before had she let someone explore her ass, and kneeling alongside her was a sexy girl asking not only for that, but to be partially exposed with her in her pictures. She could have just agreed, but she wanted something extra.