Webslut Madison Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok - or, how about we just take the pictures, I'll crop your face out when I post them but keep the originals for myself, and my ass is yours."

Hannah said not a word, but left he phone in Madison's hand as she backed away. Madison did not need an invitation. Lying on her back, she opened her camera and snapped a picture of Hannah in her skirt and low-cut top before Hannah slowly removed her top.

At first, she just teased Madison, raising her took expose the underside of her breasts, and then leaning forward to expose maximum cleavage, and finally turning around to remove the top before turning back around, covering her breasts with her hands. Four pictures were taken, and finally, Hannah dropped her hands, her smallish yet perky tits and her fully erect nipples in full view as Madison took another picture. Hannah then lifted her skirt, exposing her pussy, and then turned around to expose her ass, before completely dropping her skirt, joining Madison in her nudity, except that both girls still wore shoes.

Hannah turned back around, the full effect of her own exposure on her wet pussy having become apparent to Madison as she watched, taking more pictures as Hannah approached her.

As Hannah approached, Madison continued to take pictures. Hannah finally reached the place where Madison sat on the ground, Madison reaching into her bag for something. She pulled out several ketchup packets.

"Just what are you going to do with those?" Hannah asked. Madison was tearing off the corners, opening the packets. Without verbal warning, but with Hannah sensing what she was about to do, Madison emptied the contents of a packet on each of Hannah's nipples, causing her to giggle with delight.

"I hope you're going to clean that up," said Hannah.

"Of course!" Madison smiled after she spoke, leaning in, licking the ketchup from Hannah's nipples. She then emptied a third packet directly into Hannah's belly button, giving it the same treatment, licking every drop out of Hannah's navel, sending shivers down her spine as her tongue swirled inside, licking every crevice clean. Both girls were becoming very aroused.

Madison tore open another packet, squirting it in a line leading directly to Hannah's pussy. She leaned in again, slowly licking it up, teasing Hannah with her tongue as she inched closer to her pussy, and, just when she reached it, and had licked up what remained, she dumped the rest of her half-full shake onto Hannah's frontside, coating everything from her nipples to her pussy in the milky, sticky mess.

"Madison!" Hannah exclaimed, surprised. "You're going to have a lot of work to do there, I don't want to be all sticky!" She was only slightly objecting, and mainly flirting, happy to let Madison lick and kiss and suck as much of her body as she wanted.

Madison quickly got to work, cleaning up Hannah's chest and nipples first with her tongue, eliciting moans of pleasure from Hannah as she did so. She worked down Hannah's body, licking her midriff clean, taking a couple minutes to finish the job, pausing to suck out the milky mess that had accumulated in her navel, cleaning it out very well with her tongue. Hannah moaned again; Madison looked up at her, smiling.

It didn't take her long to finish the rest. She just went to work, licking Hannah's lower stomach, catching what had pooled between her legs and the lowest part of the side of her stomach, before moving to her pussy, having coated Hannah's entire frontside with a thin layer of saliva, having removed the shake from her body with her mouth, in its entirety. She paused, tasting Hannah's pussy, cleaning the milky goop from its lips, before her arousal took over and she began to beg.

"Ride my mouth again, you filthy little slut. Please, please just use me." Madison begged Hannah for the chance to pleasure her again. Hannah eagerly positioned her pussy directly on Madison's mouth. Madison handed Hannah the phone again as she began to taste every crevice of Hannah's pussy for the second time of the day.

"What, I suppose you want me to take a picture of you eating my pussy? Of me riding your face?" Hannah asked.

"Mmhmmm," Madison said. She took Hannah's other hand and guided it to the back of her head, indicating that she wanted to be forced, made to lock her pussy like a pro while Hannah captured it on camera.

Hannah wanted it too. Something inside her had been awakened, brought about by her friend's display and exhibition as well as her own. She wanted to capture the little slut doing what she did best, and put it on the Internet for everyone to see forevermore. She spread her legs wide and grabbed Madison's head, forcing her tongue to travel deep into her pussy, a look of unbridled desire to be used, to be forced in her eyes as she snapped the first picture.

Madison loved the way Hannah used her. Nothing, nothing except exposing herself for all to see, had ever turned her on quite as much as having her tongue forced between Hannah's sexy, swollen, pungent inner lips. She loved the taste, and she loved the humiliation, as repugnant as she would have found it in a less desirous state. It was getting to her. She licked and sucked and nibbled with all her might while Hannah took several more pictures. Finally. Hannah leaned back, sitting on the rock with her legs spread in front of her, grabbing Madison's head and forcing it in between her legs for another good tongue fuck.

"Ohhhh, eat my pussy, slut!" Hannah whispered. Madison, intensely aroused, had her mouth wrapped around Hannah's pussy in such a way that she could only moan in response. Moan she did, voicing her approval. Hannah briefly pulled Madison's face out of her pussy, only to have her beg for it to be forced in again, the greedy slut she was.

"Ohhhh, Hannah, use my mouth! Use my little whore mouth! Use it to make you cum, use me! Force me!"

"Wow, what a filthy little whore, Madison. You just can't get enough! Isn't it s little humiliating to be forced like that?"

"Yes - I want more - please!"

"You want me to humiliate you?"

"Please humiliate me, Hannah! Use me!" Madison's body just wanted any kind of sexual activity it could scourge up at that point. She was completely desperate, willing to say and do anything. She needed it. It was too bad she wasn't getting her own holes filled or pussy licked, but that would come - and the longer she waited, the more desperate she got, the better it would be.

"Ear my pussy, you nasty, horny bitch!" Hannah demanded. "Ohhhh that's it you worthless slut, good - right there- ohhh, yes you little filthy slut! You like it when I call you a filthy slut, a dirty tramp, a worthless whore, a nasty bitch, don't you?"

"Mhmmmm."

"Well today you proved - ohhhh - all those things! You proved what a little slut you are! You really love being exposed, don't you? Showing off your sexy, slutty little body for everyone? Guys staring? Girls scowling? Your tits popping out? Giving guys looks up your skirt? You wanted all that, and you want all your pictures posted online, don't you you fucking slut?"

"Mmmmhmmm."

"It turns you on, when I say those things, doesn't it?

"Yes," Madison said, looking into Hannah's eyes, her face pulled out of her pussy only for a moment.

"Good. Now make me cum." Hannah shoved Madison's face right back into her pussy. Both girls moaned, Madison from the pleasure of being used and Hannah from the pleasure she received from Madison. Deeper and deeper Madison's tongue went into Hannah's pussy, her mouth stretched wide and engulfing as much of Hannah's pussy as she could.

"Oh, yes, you little slut. You wanted this. You need this don't you?"

"Mmhmmm."

"Eat that pussy. Does it taste good? Do you like eating my pussy outside, in a park, while I force your tongue into my pussy?"

"Mmmhm."

"Oh god, Madison, you little slut, you turn me on so much! I just want to use - use your mouth and I want you to make me cum, and then I want to see you post those pictures so people can see what a little whore you are. Is that what you want, Madison?"

"Mmmhmmm." Hannah was forcing Madison to tongue fuck her in rhythm now, her tongue flicking over her clit and pressing into her cunt, Madison tasting the delicate folds of Hannah's swollen pussy.

"Ohhh, that's it, yes, right there, slut, right - right there, ohhh! Yes!" Hannah collapsed backwards, releasing Madison's head from her grasp as she came violently, arching her back and shaking her legs as her juices flowed into Madison's face and into her mouth. It was exhausting, having an orgasm like that, but Hannah wasn't done.

"Oh my god, that was amazing!"

"Glad you liked it - I always like to be forced to eat a tasty pussy like yours."

"Good. Now it's my turn to taste yours."

Hannah pushed Madison back onto her backside, the girls changing positions as Hannah crept on top of Madison. She started by kissing her lips, enveloping Madison's mouth with her own and tasting her own pussy on Madison's face and lips. It was dirty, yes, but she loved it, and loaned, setting Madison on fire with arousal, knowing that Hannah was loving the taste of her own pussy.

Hannah next backed up only far enough to kiss Madison's neck, the tingling feeling giving Madison a burst of pleasure as Hannah lightly flicked her tongue across its tight skin. She then moved a little lower, taking Madison's right breast into her mouth, clamping down on her nipple with her teeth, remembering how much Madison loved to have her nipples pulled and twisted and pinched and thinking she would no doubt enjoy that as well. The nipple instantly stood at attention.

"Ohhhhh, yes." Madison moaned.

"You like it when I bite your nipple?"

"Yes, I love it - it hurts just enough - it - just the feeling - ohhhhh!" Madison moaned out loud again as Hannah gave the other nipple the same treatment. She then moved down Madison's exposed chest to her midriff, teasing her nipples with a free hand as she kissed her way down toward Madison's pussy.

Hannah only stopped one more time, and that was to kiss Madison's stomach. She moved her tongue in a ring around Madison's belly button before diving in, flicking her tongue against the piercing and giving Madison a deep sensation that she couldn't help but love. It was as if the nerve extended straight from her navel to her pussy, and Madison grabbed Hannah's head, forcing her tongue to linger a little longer in her wet bellybutton, swirling, licking, tasting it.

Madison had lost all control of herself. She needed Hannah more than she needed air or water. Hannah moved a little lower, plunging a finger into her soaked pussy before flicking her tongue against it for a few seconds, lighting Madison ablaze with desire.

"Madison, you want me to be a little slut and lick your pussy?"

"Yes!"

"Want me to put a finger in your ass?"

"Ohhhh, fuck yes! Put it in my ass!"

"Want to post those pictures of me, face and all? Take my picture while I eat your pussy and finger your ass and post that too?"

"Ohhhh, that would be so hot!"

"Will you promise, if I let you do that, that you will do something extra slutty for me?"

"I'll do anything, Hannah!"

"Anything?"

"Y - yes! What doni have to do?"

"I'll come up with something, something risky and slutty - something online, nothing in public but something really good. Are you up for it?"

"Yes, make me even more of an exposed slut, I need this and I need you and I need your mouth on my pussy!"

"Ok then, I'll let you know when I come up with an idea." Hannah picked up Madison's phone and handed it to her, permitting Madison to take a picture of Hannah as she went down on her, greedily slurping at her pussy. She took the finger that had been in Madison's pussy, brought it to her lips and tasted it, covering it with a thick coating of saliva. When she was done, she pushed Madison's legs high in the air and slowly traced her finger down Madison's pussy, teasing her perfectly hairless asshole with her finger.

"Ohhhh, yes, Hannah, put it in my ass!" Madison begged. Hannah ran the finger back and forth over Madison's hole, sending shivers up her spine in anticipation and arousal.

"Ok, you little anal slut, I'm putting it in." Hannah slowly maneuvered her index finger past Madison's sphincter, not stopping until her finger was as deep as it would go, all the way to the the webbing between her fingers. As soon as it was all the way in, she placed her mouth back over Madison's pussy, giving it a few rough, abrasive licks before speaking again, moving the finger in and out of her asshole, pleasuring Madison to the extreme as she did.

"Does that feel good? You like it when I finger your ass?"

"Oh yes, I love it! Now give me two fingers in the ass and don't stop licking until I cum!"

Hannah happily obliged, inserting a second finger slowly into Madison's ass, stretching her tight little hole as she pressed her head against Madison's legs, still high in the air, and forcefully ate her pussy. Madison took two or three more pictures before finally placing the phone on the ground, allowing herself to fully appreciate the moment.

"Ohhhh, yes, finger my ass - I love it up my ass when I get horny - ohhhhhh, yes - I love being a little shown off slut, and walking around the mall with my tits and pussy out - did you like my little show, Hannah?"

"Mmmmhmmm, it was so hot!"

"Yes, am I a little slut for showing off like that? Do you think I'm a little exhibitionist whore?"

"Ohhhh, yes," said Hannah emphatically.

"Ohhhh, yes, it makes me so hot and horny to show off, in the mall, nothing on but a skirt and jacket - and to be naked and hooking up with a hot girl in a park - ohhhhh, and to post it all online - yes! - and to do whatever slutty thing that you have planned for me!"

Madison was starting to rock her body now, thoroughly enjoying the pleasure that Hannah was giving to her two holes. She looked down at Hannah and noticed something - it was a guy, on the path.

He was standing behind Hannah and in front of Madison, teasing his cock through his jeans as he watched the girls share their erotic moment. She just couldn't take any more, the moment was so erotic, a complete stranger watching her getting her ass fingered and pussy locked in a public park. She started to shake from excitement and arousal and only the slightest hint of embarrassment. Madison, the exhibitionist slut she had become, loved it - she wanted, no, she needed to be seen, and to be watched, and to be the best little whore she could be.

"Ohhhh, eat my pussy, Hannah, yes! I'm such a slut, I'm a little show off whore! Eat it, fuck me, make me - make me cum - I'm going to - I'm a slut, I'm going to- ohhhhh, I'm such a slut!" Madison screamed as she came even more violently than Hannah, the buildup of the day's activities having aroused her more and more until finally the stranger watching had pushed her over the top in a matter of seconds. She really was a little slut now, there as nothing she could do about it, and she never wanted it to change.

For what seemed like minutes her orgasm continued, her body shaking and spasmong and thrusting into Hannah's mouth and fingers. Madison thought she never wanted it to end. She was getting weak now, gasping for air as she came, hard, experiencing several shuddering climaxes that were so close together she couldn't even tell them apart. She screamed that she was a slut at the top of her lungs, which just made her want more.

Finally, Madison pulled Hannah's head into her pussy, grinding it against her body, and had one more thrilling orgasm before releasing her, pulling her close beside her, the two girls lying on the ground panting. Slowly, she pulled Hannah's fingers, the ones that had been in her ass only moments before, to her lips, sniffed them, and pulled them into her mouth, cleaning them, tasting her ass on her friend's hand.

They were exhausted, and Madison had never been more satisfied in her life, yet she was still horny enough to want to taste her own ass, only both girls were too exhausted to do anything but lie there in each other's arms and wait. They laid there, catching their breath, taking stock of their exhaustion, and finally beginning to return to a state of not being in the most aroused state either of them had ever experienced. Looking up, Madison could see the stranger turn and walk away, just creepy enough to look, but not creepy enough to approach.

Madison had half-hoped that he would just come over and thrust his hard cock into her mouth, but nonetheless, she was still more than satisfied with her experience of the day. Hannah pushed her body up into position and kissed Madison deeply, surprised that she was willing to get anywhere near the mouth that had just tasted her own ass. Hannah, as if she could read Madison's mind, began to explain.

"That was so hot, licking my fingers like that. If you could do that, then I could definitely kiss you." The girls laughed, sat up, and were silent for a long time. Both were amazed at the depths of what they had done, but more so, what the other had been driven to do.

"Did you see the guy watching?" Madison asked.

"What the - Madison! What the fuck? We were being watched? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I started cumming right away, it turned me on so much. And I didn't really care."

"Yeah, I mean, wow. Hot! Hot and...a little embarrassing."

"Yeah, I really liked it, it was amazing! And you eating my pussyband fingering my ass, wow!"

"Do you always taste it after?"

"No, first time. I had thought about it a few times, but just couldn't stop myself. It's a little nasty when you think about it, but, I don't know. When I'm turned on, I just can't help myself. Actually, this was the first time anyone else had ever fingered my ass, too."

"Wow, yeah, you looked really good with my fingers in your ass."

"Thanks. You looked really good eating my pussy." The girls stood up, embraced, and shared another long lesibian kiss. For a moment, Madison thought they might rekindle their arousal to the point that they wouldn't be leaving the park without another round of sex, but it didn't materialize.

"You about ready to head back to the mall? Today was so awesome, but we've been naked out here forever. I just don't want to get into any trouble."

"Sure," said Madison, and she climbed up the rock, watching as people below looked up to see her, and retrieved her jacket in the nude. They certainly couldn't see her well, but they did see her.

The girls put their skimpy clothes back on and walked back to the car. They held hands, not saying much, but laughing and smiling wide at each other as they walked. Hannah even put her hand on Madison's ass, in the back pocket of her skirt, teasing and feeling her sexy body as the girls walked. They reached the car and headed back to the mall.

"I hope I get to see you again sometime," Hannah said as the two parted back in the mall parking lot.

"You will. And let me know when you come up with a plan for what I have to do now that you've agreed to be in my pictures. Just make sure it counts."

"Oh, it will." The girls locked lips for one last time that day, Madison's jacket opened up by Hannah's hand as she groped her breast. Bodies connected, the flesh of each girl gently rubbing the flesh of the other, arousing both, but not to the point that they wanted to have sex again, mostly because they were both exhausted. Finally the girls said goodbye, each needing rest.

Madison slept well that night, having masturbated to another orgasm after getting back to her apartment and posting the pictures. She still just couldn't get enough, and she began to wait patiently for what Hannah had in store for her.