Webslut Madison Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison knew she had to finish rolling before she started masturbating again, or she might never finish rolling at all. She quickly picked up both dice and looked at the rules. "What poses will I have to do?" She said aloud, and quickly threw the dice onto the floor. "Eleven," she said. "Nice. Side body looking at the camera." She quickly picked up the dice and rolled again. "Four. Full frontal nude...wow, awesome!" Madison quickly grazed her pussy with one hand in excitement before reorienting herself to her task.

"Nine, fingering my pussy," she said. "That will be an easy one." She rolled again. "Six, close up spreading pussy. Two more left!" Madison rolled again, eager to start taking pictures. "Eight, front upper body shot." She rolled for her last picture. "Two. On all fours, ass facing camera." Now that she knew what pictures she would be taking, it was time to play the rest of the game.

Madison checked the rules again. "Ohhhh, this is a big one," she said excitedly. Looking over the rules, she could see that three of the possible outcomes would mean that she would be posting her full name with the pictures, giving her a 50 percent Janice of doing that. One of them, a four, would also require her to post her city and state. Her pussy swelled as she picked up one die again. Her hand began to shake at the thought of having to post her name and location with her online nudes. There would be no going back from that, and everyone would know exactly who she was.

Madison quickly gave the die a toss. "Two," she said. "Email address." Madison didn't know if she was relieved or disappointed to not post anything more. In a way, posting everything was the peak of her fantasies. There was a part of her that really wanted to be Webslut Madison, known all over the world for wanting to be an exposed whore. She couldn't get it out of her head. But as risky as it was, she knew it would take a game or a dare to get her to do it. "Well," she finally thought, "at least maybe people will send me nasty emails or something."

She looked at the rules again. "Ok, how many websites?" She said as she gave the die a toss. "One," she said. "One website. Well, that's not bad because I've only ever posted on one website, so I won't have to sign up for a bunch of new ones or anything." She gave the die a final toss, not really caring what the roll was, because she knew she planned on leaving the pictures up forever. It came up a two anyway, so forever it was.

Quickly, Madison settled in to taking her pictures. She placed the camera, set a timer, got on her bed on all fours and stuck her ass in the air as she waited for the camera to take the first picture, the side view. She looked at the camera and gave a big smile, wanting the world to know how excited she was to expose herself. She took the last picture next, leaving the camera in the same place but turning her body so her ass faced the camera. She submitted to the viewer, letting them find a slut happy to show her ass and ready for whatever use they could make of her.

Madison took the frontal pictures next, starting with the full frontal. She placed her left hand on her hip and, with her right, pointed to the word "SLUT" spelled out on her stomach. She gave a big, beautiful smile, wanting anyone who saw the picture to not only know she was a slut, but know she was thrilled to show it. She stood closer for the next picture, which showed everything from her bellybutton and the word "slut" upward. This time, she ran her hands through her hair seductively as there camera did its work.

Madison had saved the next two for last. She sat on her bed, camera in hand, and spread her pussy wide open and snapped a picture. "Mmmmm," she moaned. The next one might just be the most fun of all, she thought. Quickly she slipped two fingers into her pussy, and then three, moaning as she went. "I want four fingers," she said out loud, breathing heavily and unable to control herself. "Four fingers will make me look soooo slutty! I want to show everyone how much of a slut I am!" Madison eased a fourth finger into her pussy and snapped her last picture.

Madison paused only long enough to load the porn site on her phone and upload the six new pictures. It took less than a minute, and she could see herself in all her nude glory, with "slut" on her stomach, on the internet for all to see. Satisfied, she closed her eyes and focused her attention back on her wet, swollen pussy. As her mind drifted into a land of fantasy, though, she thought of posting pictures that were far more identifying than the ones she had, in fact, posted.

"Yessss, I'm a slut," she moaned. Through her closed eyelids she could see herself standing nude with her full name written across her stomach, posing for a picture. She imagined her name and location filling the subject line of a gallery filled with several pictures. The thought driver her wild, and she pushed her fingers deep into her pussy as she reveled in her fantastic debauchery.

"Ohhhh, yes, I'm such a slut. Expose me! Use me! Look at me!" She moaned. "I'm Madison Holt and I'm nothing but an exposed slut and, ohhhhh, and I want everyone to know it!" She was fucking herself furiously now, practically beating her pussy with her fingers as her imagination ran wild. "I need it, I need to be, oooohhhhh, I need more, I need my name out there and everything! I need to be a slut!"

Madison began to fantasize even more deeply. She imagined her pictures popping up on all sorts of websites as people took them and reposted them and called her a stupid slut and an easy fuck every time. She began to imagine being known all over the internet by name as an exposed whore. But this time, she didn't have the chance to moan her fantasies out loud. As she continued to furiously fuck her pussy, a huge orgasm took over her body. Her legs shook and her arms went numb as she moaned a long string of incomprehensible filth.

Madison was not done. No, she loved it too much. She got up, went to her dresser, and pulled her favorite dildo out of a drawer. In a rush, she didn't even crawl back into bed, she simply laid in the floor with her feet resting on the footboard and quickly slipped the dildo into her waiting cunt.

Closing her eyes again, Madison returned to her fantasy. "Oh yes, please spread my pictures, ohhhh, spread them all over the internet," she moaned as she bit her lip while she fucked herself. "I want to completely lose control of - ohh! Lose control of them! I want to never be able to take it back! I'll be webslut Madison Holt forever! I'll be a filthy slut shown off to the world, and I'll do it better than any - any other slut out there! Ohhhhh yes!"

"Google Madison Holt and all you get - all you get is - is a bunch of naked pictures of some stupid slut! Ohhhh yes, yes! Send me emails and tell me what a nasty slut I am! I'm a - I'm a - I'm a sluuuuutttt!" Madison practically screamed as she had another thunderous orgasm.

Still not done, Madison flipped over and placed the dildo in her mouth, holding it with her teeth as she turned her head to he side and lowered her face to the floor. Stopping only to force the dildo deep into her mouth, she was soon pinching her left nipple with her left hand while two fingers of her right hand were teasing her asshole, ready to penetrate it.

Soon, Madison stood the dildo upright, leaning on her left elbow as she forced her mouth down over the fake cock. It was slimy and covered in her juice. Slowly, as she flicked her tongue over the shaft, she penetrated her waiting ass with thise two fingers.

Soon, Madison was in heaven again, with two fingers furiously fucking her ass and her other hand clamped tightly around her nipple as she sucked her dildo. With the dildo in her mouth, she couldn't talk, but her fantasies came alive again in her mind. This time she was back at the mall, wearing only a tiny skirt and tiny unbuttoned jacket and heels. She walked through the mall with Hannah taking pictures of her every move.

She sat down on a bench and spread her legs. Anyone could see her exposed, shaven pussy. Hannah continued to take pictures as a few guys stopped and looked on. Teasing them, she lifted her legs in the air and plunged two fingers into her ass before winking and getting up to walk away.

Madison couldn't take it any more. In her fantasy, she first opened up her jacket to display her tits to everyone. Mouths dropped open around her as she smiled, eager to show the world what a slut she was. She walked, her heels clicking on the floor, the noise attracting the attention she needed. She made no move to cover herself as her tits bounced slightly with each step. What was once a few people staring had become a couple dozen.

Coming upon a trash can, Madison removed her jacket completely and stuffed it inside. Now, there was no going back. She was completely topless in a public shopping mall! She strutted as she walked about another 20 seconds before wanting it all. She removed her skirt and threw it over the railing and onto the lower level. There was really no going back now. She was completely nude, except for her heels, and she loved it!

Hannah continued to follow and take pictures as she strutted. People looked on, amazed. Guys pulled out their phones and took pictures and even videos of the naked slut. Finally, after traversing the length of the mall, she reached the food court. She sat down, and Hannah handed her a dildo. Quickly, she went to work, fucking herself out in the open for all to see.

Back in reality, a shuddering orgasm ripped through her body again, and as it did, things began to go awry. Her left arm, and the elbow on which she had placed most of her upper body weight, began to shake as she pounded her ass hard. Suddenly, it collapsed.

Madison was still sucking on her dildo when she lost all feeling in her arm, and with nothing else to support her, her mouth slid down instantly over the entire length of the dildo. She was out of breath, but she couldn't breathe due to the dildo being forced into her throat by the weight of her body. Madison coughed and gagged on the dildo, only strengthening her orgasm as her breathing stopped.

She convulsed. Not only could she no breathe, but the dildo had been shoved in her mouth with such force that she could not dislodge it by simply spitting it out. It was literally caught in her throat, which had widened to accept it even as she gagged.

She was still orgasming! Madison lacked all control of her body, and she couldn't force herself to get up and relieve herself of her predicament. In fact, as she struggled, she felt like more of a whore than ever. The loss of control terrified her and made her a wanton horny mess all at once. She began to panic. With her fingers still buried in her ass, and the dildo stuck in the back of her throat, all Madison could do was shove her quivering fingers deep in her ass until she orgasmed for a fourth time.

Finally, Madison managed to roll onto her side and use her left hand to pull the dildo out of her throat, bringing a seemingly never-ending trail of mucus out with it. She coughed violently as she gasped for air, pinching her nipples to prolong her fourth orgasm of the night. It was clear that Madison would do just about anything to get the release she craved.

Madison had another set of orgasms that night after having posted Hannah's pictures as well, and over the coming days she couldn't resist fucking herself silly at the slightest thought of her exposure. She noticed that she even started to dress more provocatively in class - she wore crop tops, although not as extreme as the ones she wore in the mall. She wore short shorts and short skirts, usually with no panties, and she usually made sure her cleavage was exposed.

In the coming days, sometimes guys would ogle her body and she instantly became dripping wet. She wanted so badly to rip all her clothes off, wherever she was - the library, the cafeteria, even in class, but she didn't. She just went back to her apartment and fucked herself like crazy. And of course, she continued to post her naked body on the porn site. But as always, the excitement of her adventures eventually wore off, leaving Madison wondering what she was going to do next.

12