Webslut Madison Ch. 13

Story Info
Madison is ordered to get a summer job...but how?
7.2k words
4.73
21.6k
18

Part 13 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison woke up a couple of hours later, rolling over in bed. "Wow," she thought to herself as she sat up and looked in the mirror. "I knew I looked like a whore, but - whoa!" She stood up, looking at her body in the mirror.

"What am I going to do now?" she wondered aloud. "I have the whole summer before I go back to school," she thought. "Maybe I should take it easy for a day or two and relax and let off some steam."

She stood up, still looking at her body. As a girl who was mainly attracted to men but shyly attracted to other girls, she did admire the look of her own body. She wondered if her desires to be a slut had anything to do with the fact that she was aroused by women as well as men. "Maybe I just like sluts so much I want to be one?" She wondered.

"Dirty slut," she said to herself. She leaned in close and playfully kissed her reflection in the mirror. For a brief moment she wished that she could be someone else, another girl, so she could fuck herself from another person's perspective.

"Why am I so horny?" Madison wondered aloud. All the fucking she had done in the past 24 hours should have been more than enough - she had three different cocks inside of her and swallowed cum from a fourth. "I guess I went a little overboard yesterday. I am actually turning into a slut," she thought. She remembered her commitment yesterday to keep her activities confined to the internet for the time being - she was afraid she was getting out of control.

"So if I'm going to be a slut, I guess I should be an online slut today she said. Madison picked up her phone, put the jacket back on that she had taken off before bed the night before, and took a picture. She then took the jacket back off and took a picture of herself in the bra and garter skirt.

"Ohhh, yes, I can't wait to post these and show everyone what a slut I am again!" Madison moaned. She snapped a picture of her pussy and upper thighs, with "slut" still written on each one.

"Oh god, I - I'm really craving exposure today," she moaned as she started to touch her pussy. "I want to be shown off really bad, in a really slutty way."

"Do you like this boys?" She asked as she slowly removed her bra in front of the mirror. "My tits exposed for you, mmmmm. I'm webslut Madison, want to spread me around and humiliate me? That's what I want more than anything," she continued. She slowly slipped her panties down, leaving just her stockings on and nothing else.

Madison picked up a lipstick. "I can't believe I'm actually doing this again," she said as she stared down at the tube in her hand. "But I feel slutty, and after last night, I really need to tone it down a little," she thought.

Madison looked at her reflection in the mirror. "Besides," she said out loud, "I really do want to be an exposure slut. And be exposed all over, and have everyone know that Madison Holt is a dirty little fucking slut. And have everyone see me naked and be exposed to everyone I know! Ohhhh, god, that would be so hot!" She began to stroke her pussy as she looked at her body in the mirror.

"Why do I want this?" She asked her reflection in the mirror. By now, her little act of wanting to not go through with what she had planned was just that - it was an act. She knew damn well she was going to do it, but feigning reluctance and 'forcing' herself to go through with it was just so much more arousing for her. "Why do I want this kind of risk? I know I could ruin my own life. And that's okay. I'm a slut and I need to accept it."

Madison looked down. "What to write?" She wondered. "Oh, I know." She pulled the lipstick out of the tube and wrote "Webslut Madison" on her chest, just above her tits. "Ohhhh, that looks nice," she said approvingly, looking at her reflection again. "Someone could see this and really fuck me over. I really hope I get fucked over," she continued. "Why do I want to be ruined so bad?" She asked her reflection. "Please? Will you make me famous and ruin my good girl life?"

"Ohhhh, God, what if I wrote my name on my body, like I did for the dice game?" Madison quickly scribbled "Madison Holt" on her stomach, below the word "slut." "Perfect. Now they will know exactly who I am," she said. "Maybe one more thing. Just to make it clear what I want." She put the lipstick away and pulled a black sharpie out of a drawer and quickly wrote "expose me" on her lower stomach, below her hips. "There. All ready to be ruined," she said, smiling. "I hope I get it this time. Will you ruin me?" She playfully stuck her tongue out at her reflection, as if if were a real girl she was trying to seduce into exposing her.

"I'm ready to be forever exposed, to lose any right to my own body," Madison said. She picked up her phone, took a picture, and set it down. "God, I - I want to post this - I'm so afraid - I've never just posted anything like this before," she said. "I always send the really risky stuff to the blackmailer. But this, I want it for myself."

Shaking, afraid, Madison logged into her porn site account and began to touch herself. "I'm going to have to be really turned on to actually do it," she said. Slowly, she started to rub her pussy and fantasize about her own downfall.

"Oh, yes, Dan - did you find my pictures?" She asked him in her fantasy. "What did you think?" She slipped a finger inside her pussy. "I wanted it - I begged for it - I made it happen," she went on. I want it - I want to be exposed - I want to - I want to be destroyed!" She said as she touched herself.

All of the sudden Madison had an idea. She stood up, went over to the nightstand, and picked up the used condom from that morning. She took a deep breath before sitting down. She smacked her lips seductively, sighed, and lowered the condom to her pussy. Slowly, gingerly, she pushed it inside.

"Ohhhh, fuck," she moaned. This time, instead of clenching it with her fingers, she pushed it deep inside. "Yes, Madison!" She squirmed as she laid on her back, really getting into it. "I want whatever's in here to - to be inside of me, way up inside of me!" She moaned.

Madison stopped all of the sudden, picked up her phone, and hovered her thumb above the "submit" button. "No, no, I don't want to do this to myself!" she thought. But as she pressed the condom into her pussy, she knew that she had to. She did want it, despite a part of her that just wanted to be a good girl with a normal life.

She pressed the button to post her photo. Tossing the phone aside, she picked right up where she left off. "Oh, God, I just fucked myself! I just exposed myself as a Webslut! God, I hope anyone that googles my name sees my slutty ass begging to be exposed, oh, oh, ohhhh God I'm cumming again!" Madison shrieked as she came, shuddering. Quickly, she pulled the condom out of her pussy, brought it to her lips, and licked it, pushing it into her mouth while she sucked her juices off her fingers.

"Mmmhmmm," Madison moaned to herself. She placed the condom back on her nightstand and sat up. "I need to throw that away", she thought, "or this is just going to keep happening.

She approached her computer, ashamed and excited at the same time. Opening it up, She navigated to a search engine and started typing. "Madison Holt" she searched. Nothing. "Webslut Madison" also revealed nothing. "Where are these pictures and videos?" She wondered. After her blackmailer had started giving her tasks, she had pretty much stopped posting them on her own, instead relying on the blackmailer to expose her all over - but he, whoever he was, seemed to be keeping them to himself. Either that, or she just wasn't famous enough for a search engine yet.

Her breath slowed as she sat at the computer. "Well, I guess that means I can still probably be a teacher," she thought, giggling. Why was it that she was in school studying to be something that, if her secret got out, she would never be able to be? Most days she couldn't decide what she wanted more - to go through with her education and be a teacher, or to continue on her downward spiral and end up with no future. Here lately, the spiral was definitely winning.

Madison checked her e-mail while she had the computer open. "Oh, fuck, more blackmail," she said, feeling a twinge in her pussy as she saw the title of the message. She had no choice but to open it.

"Great job Madison!" He began. "You really took that farther than even I had imagined you would. I know you graduated yesterday, so I'll give you a day or two to blow off some steam before your next task. But I thought I'd give you the task now so that you can lay any necessary groundwork."

"It's summer time. And that means you need a summer job. Whether you do or you don't or even if you already have one, you need to get one because I said you needed to get one. And you wouldn't want all those videos you've sent me going viral, would you now? "

"So here's your task. You have ten days to get a job. Not just any job, it has to be at one of those trashy stores in the mall all the teenagers shop at. I don't care which one, but you know the kind I'm talking about because you're always wearing their outfits. At least, in your Facebook pictures."

"Oh, speaking of Facebook, I also found your Instagram and twitter accounts. I feel like we've known each other for years. But I digress. Get a job, slut. With a body like yours, any store manager should want you in his store every day. It doesn't need to be every day, though - just enough for you to have time to completely humiliate yourself at work at my command."

"I've said too much already," he wrote. "Your time starts now."

Madison could practically see him grinning at the other end of the internet as she scowled on her end. "Oh, fuck you," she thought for a minute. She thought about how completely he could control her, even down to where she worked. Slowly, her finger traced a line from her neck down to her pussy. "Ohhh, control me!" She whispered. She could not believe how little resistance she put forth. Madison was already thinking about how she would go about getting a job. She knew Hannah was her best bet.

"Hey babe," she texted her friend.

"What's up?" Hannah answered back. Hannah always got excited when Madison texted. It usually meant she was about to have a fun time with her favorite girl - at least her favorite girl in a sexual way.

"I have a weird favor to ask," Madison texted back.

"What?"

"I am really desperate for some money to get me through the summer," Madison lied. "I need to get a job, even if it's just a few hours a week. I was wondering if your store is hiring?"

"I haven't heard anything lately," Hannah texted back. "But I'll definitely see if I can get you an interview. Just go online and fill out the application and then I'll talk to my manager."

"Awesome, Hannah, you're the best!"

"Just one thing -"

"What?"

"Send me a picture of that delicious pussy. And promise you'll let me taste it next time you're out this way."

Madison quickly snapped a picture of her pussy, leaving the word "slut" on her thigh for Hannah to read but not showing any of the other writing. Less than ten seconds went by before Hannah had the picture.

"Damn. How did you get your clothes off that fast?! Hannah asked. And you look like you had fun last night!"

"Lots of fun," Madison texted back. "And I was already naked."

"Wow. What a slut!"

"Hannah you know how much I love it when you call me a slut!"

"I do know. Why else would I do it?"

"Because it's true?"

"Yeah, that too. Want to talk?" Madison was getting extremely turned on again.

"Can't, I'm at work."

"Shit," Madison thought. "I was hoping we could at least sext or something!" Just as Madison was about to ask Hannah for a picture, she got another text. It was a selfie of Hannah in a mirror at work, wearing a pink one-shoulder top and a pair of denim shorts with a white belt. About three or four inches of Hannah's midriff were exposed in between.

"Oh damn you look hot," Madison texted back. "Hopefully soon I'll be staring at that body at work. You should go into the dressing room and send me something naughty." Madison smiled as she laid back on the bead and awaited Hannah's response.

"I can't wait until I can see your slutty ass in outfits like this every week," Hannah texted back. "Hang on."

"Oh, I'll be wearing less than that," Madison texted. She had seen the outfits the girls working there wore. It seemed like half of them had crop tops on. They all had on tight shorts, skirts, and jeans. Once she even saw a girl with a top that was so short it barely covered her bra - that was going to be the look Madison would wear.

"Here you go," Hannah texted. It was a picture of herself in the fitting room, pulling aside her top to expose her right breast, which was easily done given the fact that her top lacked a shoulder strap on that side.

"Thanks babe," Madison texted back. She added a winking emoji before putting the phone down for a minute to touch her pussy again, looking at the picture of her friend.

"Oh - go do the online application. Like now," Hannah texted. Madison was annoyingly brought to a halt. "So I can talk to Shawn, my manager, while I'm here."

"Just when things were getting interesting," she moaned. But she did as Hannah said and filled out the application. It only took her ten or fifteen minutes, and she clicked "submit" on something non- pornographic this time, and then let Hannah know she was done.

"Cool," said Hannah. Then a few minutes later another text came. "Shawn says we aren't really hiring right now. We have a few people we just hired for the summer. But he will interview you anyway, and if you're really convincing he will see what he can do."

"Oh, shit," muttered Madison. "What am I going to do? If I can't get this job?" She thought of trying to apply at some other stores. Maybe she would get lucky?

"Shawn found your app," Hannah said. "He wants to set up an interview tomorrow. You'll get an email about it, I assume that is okay?"

"Yep, sure is," Madison wrote back. "Maybe, just maybe I won't have to apply to a bunch of random stores after all," she thought. She decided to wait on the other applications. Instead, she took a shower. She really needed it, with all the writing on her body and all the filth of the three cocks she had taken still on her skin. "I'd better get ready for tomorrow," Madison thought, "since I need to be

really convincing." She wondered how she would do it.

Sure enough, when she got out of the shower, she had an email asking her to come for an interview at noon the following day, which she immediately accepted. "That's it," she thought. "Now let's work on the convincing part."

Madison arrived for her interview right on schedule, about fifteen minutes early. For the occasion, she had worn a short denim skirt and a simple white cropped shirt. The shirt was white with blue polka dots, had spaghetti straps, and revealed a fair amount of her cleavage. She wore a blue cropped cardigan over the top. "It's funny," she thought, "how covering up my shoulders can make showing off my bellybutton and my tits seem so much more modest." Not that modesty was necessarily her strong suit.

"Hi, um - I'm here for an interview," she said to the girl at the counter.

"Oh, you must be Hannah's friend," the girl said. "She told me all about you."

"All about me?" Madison asked. She wondered if Hannah had told the girl about their sexual experiences together - or even about Madison's proclivity for exposure.

"Oh, nothing bad! She just said you were a lot of fun, that's all. Come back this way," she said, leading Madison through a door at the back of the store. "Shawn will be in here in a minute. Good luck!" Madison suddenly found herself all alone in the room, but not for long.

"Hi, I'm Shawn," said a man as he opened the door with a quick swing and walked in. He was probably in his early thirties, Madison figured, and he was a touch over six feet tall, a little on the athletic side, and dressed in a white polo and grey pants. He had a little stubble on his face, and his hair was light brown.

"Hi, Madison," she replied.

"You're Hannah's friend, right?" Shawn said as he sat down. The table was a little awkward, for an interview anyway, it was more or less a big plastic picnic table. Madison was seated toward the left side, and if she sat straight, her back would have been more or less toward the door. Shawn sat on the same bench Madison was on, closer to the middle, whereas Madison was closer to the left end.

"Yeah, that's me," she said.

"Awesome," said Shawn. "How long have you known Hannah? I see you're from Naperville. Where do you know her from?"

"Oh, about a year, maybe?" Madison said. "We actually met here, believe it or not. I was shopping and we met."

"Wow, sounds like you guys really hit it off then."

"Yeah," Madison replied. "I wonder if he knows about us - about our lesbian tendencies," she thought. Shawn, however, changed the subject in a hurry.

"I have a copy of your application here, but why don't you tell me a little about yourself. Are you going to school? What are you studying? That kind of thing.

"Sure, well, I graduated just a couple of days ago. But I'm going back for my masters. I'm studying to be a teacher."

"That's great," he said. "I have enough trouble with young adults, never mind kids! So yeah, I have a lot of respect for that. So, what makes you want to work here?"

"Well, I don't know if Hannah told you, but, I'm - I'm actually kind of desperate," Madison said, clasping her hands in front of her, swaying her body as if to suggest to Shawn that she knew she shouldn't be telling him that. "I - it's easy for me to find some sort of work in a school or something, you know, during the school year. But school is almost out, and I need to be able to make my car and phone payments. So anything would help, even just a few hours or a couple days a week. But why here? I guess I love the clothes. And I could really use the discount!"

"Yeah," said Shawn. "I can tell, the skirt and the shirt are both ours." Madison could feel his eyes diverting down to her breasts, lingering for a moment before moving farther down to her pierced bellybutton, before fixing themselves on her legs for a moment. He wasn't looking at the clothes at all - he was looking right at her.

"Good eye," she said to him. "If only he knew what I meant," she thought. She loved the way he looked at her. She felt like a little bit of a slut, or maybe a tease, but it turned her on.

"I can see here you have a great GPA," Shawn continued. "That's really important to me, you know - every once in a while I get someone in here that tries to back down, shy away, hide around and try to avoid doing work. I like the GPA because it tells me you're willing to work."

"Yeah, I do put a lot of work into school, that's for sure," Madison said.

"So yeah, Madison, you seem to check all the boxes here - you look the part, you're nice and talkative, you aren't afraid to do some work when you have to. The only thing is, and I really hate to have to tell you this, but - like I told Hannah yesterday, we really don't have much to offer you right now. We just have all the work we need at the moment."

"Oh, that really sucks," Madison said. She looked defeated. "Did I tell you how desperate I am?" She asked, giggling at her own joke. She knew if she had any hope of turning it around, she had to be a little more likable, or maybe even flirty. But all she got was a disappointed head shake from Shawn.

"Time for plan B, I suppose," thought Madison. "I'm serious though," she said. "I would do anything to get this job."

"Madison, look, I would love to hire you, I really would -" Shawn's voice was stopped short as he watched Madison's reaction to what he was saying.

12