Wedded Wife to Lesbian Life Ch. 05

Story Info
Angela says goodbye to Howard and hello to Abby.
2.9k words
4.1
25.8k
23

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walterk
walterk
80 Followers

PART 5-ANGELA AND ABBY'S BOND GROWS AS HOWARD THROWS ANGELA OUT OF THE HOUSE AND ANGELA BECOMES ENGAGED TO ABBY ON CHRISTMAS DAY.

EIGHT MONTHS LATER:

The spring break trip to Daytona Beach was the moment that did it. The visit made Abby and me lifetime soul mates. I made up my mind right there and then, that I would divorce Howard and move in with Abby to be my new lifetime partner. The only thing left to do now was to file the divorce papers, and calmly and gently, break the news to him.

After our trip to Florida, our sex life grew ever more deeper, richer and warmer. Each evening after Howard and I had dinner and I had already done the dishes, I would sneak over to Abby's house next door and spend the evening with her.

In addition, our trips to Club Sappho would increase in frequency. Abby and I would go over to share a drink and to take in the music as performed by the local in-house band. Club Sappho was one heck of a meeting place where Abby and I would form friendships with other lesbian couples and make connections with them.

May would soon come and school was out for the summer. With the Memorial Day weekend ushering in the summer season and the weather getting warmer, Abby would come over and, whenever Howard wasn't around, she and I would have some wonderful sex together.

We would even take up once again underwater sex in the pool that Howard and I built last year. We would put the mouthpieces in our mouths and the underwater scuba sex was just as good in a pool as it was in the ocean.

And then one night while visiting Abby I told her of my plans.

"Abby," I began.

"What is it?" Abby asked.

"I've decided to divorce Howard," I said.

"What?" Abby asked.

"I've made up my mind," I told Abby, "I'll file for divorce. I will break the news to Howard tonight. Then tomorrow morning, I will go down and file for divorce."

"Are you sure that's what you want?" Abby asked.

"Yes," I said.

"You are taking a very big risk," Abby said.

"I know I'm taking a big chance, Abby," I said, "but I love you, Abby, ever since I first saw you, the day you moved into this neighborhood, I was attracted to you in the same way that a moth is attracted to fire."

"I can tell that you're very serious about all this," Abby said, "Are you sure that this is what you want?"

"Yes, Abby," I said, "my love for you is so beautiful, so profound and so deep."

"Well," Abby said, "if yo feel so strongly about this, then I wish you good luck."

"Thank you," I told Angela.

As I got up to head for the front door, I put my arms around Abby and gave her a big kiss.

"Good luck," Abby said.

"Thanks," I said.

And so I went home to face the most difficult task of my 20 year marriage to Howard: Telling him of my plans.

++++++

LATER THAT EVENING:

Later that same evening, Howard and I had dinner together. It was a quiet and routine affair.

Then I dropped the big bombshell on him.

"Howard," I said.

"What," Howard asked.

"I've got something to tell you," I said.

"What is it?" Howard asked.

"I've decided to file for divorce," I said, "and I intend to do it tomorrow."

"You're joking, aren't you?" Howard asked,"just tell me you don't mean it. That you're just kidding me. Aren't you?"

All Howard had to do was to read the serious look on my face and he would've had his answer.

"I'm not joking," I said, "I'm filing first thing tomorrow."

"What are you talking about, Angela?" Howard asked.

And then I spilled out the whole truth to Howard.

"While you've been at work, I've been having an affair with someone else."

"Who is he?" Howard demanded.

"It isn't a he. It's a she," I said.

"You mean-," Howard tried to say.

"Yes, I've been involve with another woman," I said, "her name is Abby Randall. She is the same Abby Randall who lives in the house next door to us. On the day she moved in I went over and offered to help her unpack her things and help her get settled. All of a sudden, I started to have dirty sexual thoughts about her. As the day wore on my romantic feelings for her grew stronger. Abby is 100% lesbian and she started having the same feelings for me. One thing led to another and all of a sudden we______"

I paused to collect my strength.

"We what?" Howard asked.

"We messed around together," I confessed.

"And what do you mean messed around together?" Howard asked, the anger starting to set into his voice.

"We kissed, sucked each others breasts, licked pussy together," I confessed.

"Oh my god," Howard moaned.

"After that first day, We both fell in love with each other. Since then, my love for Abby had grown by leaps and bounds," I said. "I suddenly realized that for the first time I found someone who truly loved me and cared for me. Don't you understand, Howard."

"No, I don't," Howard said,

"Why?" I asked.

"What do you mean why?" Howard asked.

"Why don't you understand my relationship with Abby?" I asked.

"I'll tell you why," Howard said, "For over 20 years, I tried to be the best husband that I ever tried to be. For 20 years I worked hard to give us a nice home. For 20 years I gave you the kind of life that any wife could only dream about. For 20 years I gave you the best most exciting sex ever. And what do I get back for all this: A wife who cheated on me-with a woman on top of that."

"Oh, Howard, I didn't mean for this to happen," I said.

"Sure, Angela," Howard screamed back, " you didn't mean for this to happen. I'm an idiot. An out and out idiot. The fact that while I'm hard at work teaching to earn a decent living for the two of us, my wife is at home seducing young college girls."

"Stop it, Howard," I screamed back, "stop it!!!"

"Our marriage, it was one big fat lie," Howard yelled.

"No, it wasn't, Howard," I Cried, "I love you very much."

"Yes, sure, sure, Angela," Howard said.

"What about those 20 years you mentioned," I cried.

"What about them?" Howard asked.

"Don't they mean anything to you?" I asked.

"Get out!!!" Howard said.

"What?" I asked.

"You are nothing but a two-timing slut, Angela. Get out of this house and my life." Howard said.

And at that moment, Howard didn't want to hear any more. He wanted me out of both the house and his life.

"Angela," Howard said, "just pack your things and get out of the house this minute."

"But Howard, I was hoping that you would be understanding and forgiving about this," I begged Howard.

"Understanding? Forgiving?" Howard screamed, "After what you told me I felt as if the last 20 years were wasted. You made me a sucker, Angela, but even more disgusting is the fact that you made me a jackass and a fool."

"Oh Howard," I cried.

"Don't 'Oh Howard' me you stupid fool," Howard screamed. "Just go upstairs and pack your things that you need for tonight. Tomorrow, you can come over and get the rest of your things."

"You mean-," I said.

"Yes," Howard said, "this marriage is effectively over."

"But where will I stay?" I asked.

"Why don't you go and move in with your sweetie, Abby?" Howard asked, "I'm sure she's anxiously awaiting you presence."

I packed my clothes, and other necessary items, in my suitcase and I moved in next door to Abby's house.

Abby welcomed me with open arms.

"How did it go with Howard?" Abby asked.

"He threw me out of the house," I replied.

"No kidding," Abby said.

"It's all over between us," I said.

"Are you still going to file?" Abby asked.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he sued me." I said.

"Angela," Abby said, "you had a rough time telling him everything. I think you need some time to forget the whole thing."

"But, how?" I asked

"Let me show you," Abby said.

And with that, Abby took me upstairs to her bedroom where we kissed and removed our clothes together. After we stripped naked together, we went into the bathroom together to take a shower.

Here we were, just the two of us together in the shower easing the tension I felt after telling Howard that not only I wanted a divorce but admit my true sexual nature to him. Not only was this shower a moment of pure sexual joy between Abby and I but also symbolically washing away a 20 year era and that I was turning the page on a new chapter in my life.

We were soaping each other up when we gazed into each others eyes and kissed once again.

The kiss was soft and passionate as our tongues met in erotic ecstasy. Soon, Abby began licking my beautiful breasts. She was licking my nipples with smooth and fine tongue motions.

Later she got down on her knees and began to lick my pussy in very soft and gentle strokes.

I later returned the favor by sucking on her breasts. We were enjoying this blissful moment, together, I realized that lesbianism was my true destiny.

"Oh, Angela you're so good." Abby said.

"Why thank you," I said.

"When you become my wife that you will love me and be devoted to me," Abby said.

"And I will be devoted to you," I said.

After I finished sucking her breasts and licking her pussy. I went and retrieved my strap-on dildo and gave Abby hers. I began to fuck her very soft and gently and as I began to pick up my pace, the heat of the moment finally got to the two of us.

"Oh, Abby, I want you to be my loving wife," I said.

"Really, Angela, those are the best two words I ever heard," Abby said.

"Just think, as soon as my divorce from Howard becomes final, you will be known as Abby Maxwell-Randall," I said.

(Maxwell was my maiden name before I married Howard)

"Say, that has a nice ring to it. That means you'll be known as Angela Maxwell-Randall," Abby said.

"That's right," I said.

I continued to give Abby a nice gentle fuck until she came with such wild abandon that her screams could be heard around the house.

"Oh my gosh!!!" Abby said.

After she came, we paused to take a rest.

"So Howard threw you out of the house?" Abby said.

"Yes," I tearfully said.

"What a shame," Abby said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Some men let macho get in the way of the truth," Abby said.

"You're right, Abby," I said.

Now it was Abby's turn to fuck me. She vowed that as my future wife she'll take good care of me.

"Angela, Abby said, "after that fight and eviction by Howard, you deserve better than that," Abby said.

"Thank you, Abby, you're already making me feel better" I said.

"I will be the wife that you want me to be, very much," Abby said.

"And I'll make a great wife to you, too," I told Abby.

As we continued to fuck, I discovered that my mind was suddenly at peace with itself. I knew that this was what I wanted. This moment sealed my identity as a full fledged lesbian and there was nothing anyone can do to stop me. Whatever the outcome of the divorce settlement, I was going to be a new person with a new identity.

Abby fucked me gently and continuously until I came with such terrific force.

"Oh, my god, Abby," I screamed, "I'm going to cum!!!"

I came and came until there was absolutely nothing left.

"Oh, Angela," Abby said, "I know that you'll make a good wife."

After we showered and had sex together, we both climbed into bed together for an early sleep. My experience with Howard telling him what happened was enough to wear down any woman. We both decided that we would sleep naked with nothing on but our strap-on dildos.

The next morning, we were both up bright and early. The long sleep refreshed us very greatly. We were all set to have breakfast together when the doorbell rang unexpectedly.

It was Howard.

He handed me some papers.

He informed me that he was suing me for divorce on the grounds of adultry and that he was going to have all my remaining stuff packed and sent right over to this house.

After all the plans to file for divorce against Howard It was Howard who pulled the big surprise against me when he made the first move in the process of divorce.

++++++

ONE YEAR LATER:

Hard to believe that a year had gone by since Abby and I first met. One year after the first sex that changed my life forever. Abby and I were now commited to a long term relationship. The love we share together is so warm, passionate and deep.

The process of divorce was already underway as the first anniversary of our first meeting drew near.

Howard continued to give me the cold shoulder. He no longer viewed me as a wife but as a slut and a whore for sleeping with other people (and women at that) behind his back.

Howard had started making plans for when the divorce was final. For starters he put the house up for sale. Next, Abby and I returned to the the house where we both started to pack up all my remaining belongings into storage boxes and we moved the boxes next door over to our place.

Abby and I both decided that since Howard was going to sell the house, we would move also. After about a week of house and apartment hunting, we finally rented a place together on Terrace Street in Wilkes-Barre. In our new place there was just as much room for our belongings as there was in the old place.

In the meantime, I found work in the very same bank that Abby worked in. It was in the loan department and it paid very well. I was going to need it just in case the final divorce settlement didn't go my way.

Finally, in early November, my divorce from Howard became final. Howard was awarded a divorce decree on the grounds of adultry. The property division was 60-40 with the 60% going to Howard. Because we both had well paying jobs, neither of us had to pay spousal support. The house we lived in as a couple was eventually sold (Howard sold the house to a couple with two children and took an apartment in downtown Wilkes-Barre).

As a consolation I got to keep our vacation home in the Poconos plus other lesser items.

Abby and I were not surprised at the outcome. I knew that Howard was angry at me for what I had done but I never thought that he would take it out on me in such a hateful manner.

Throughout the entire ordeal, Abby was a constant source of comfort to me. She stood by me and assured me that things would be alright.

After we returned home, Abby and I relaxed and began to kiss each other. That led to some more sex between us. Sex that helped wash away the hurt of the divorce.

++++++

THE HOLIDAY SEASON:

The holidays arrived. We celebrated the Thanksgiving holiday at our new home on Terrace Street in Wilkes-Barre. It was the first holiday after my divorce and you know what? It wasn't so tough as I thought. With my divorce final and Abby as my new love; we enjoyed the holiday season very much. We enjoyed a nice Thanksgiving meal at home with a nice dinner of Turkey, Dressing, Mashed Potatoes and Corn with Apple Pie with Ice Cream for dessert. Aren't we such wonderful cooks?

Christmas Day was spent at the vacation home in the Poconos.

The big day arrived and like little girls we went downstairs to open our presents. They consisted mostly of clothes and sex toys. But one present stood out:

It was a tiny box with a pink ribbon tied around it. It also contained a card which read:

To: Angela with love.

From: Abby.

I opened the gift and there it was: An Engagement Ring. After I looked at it, Abby took the ring from the box and placed it on my finger. The same finger where Howard placed another ring on my finger 21 years earlier.

Abby then said:

"Angela, when I first moved here I was a virtual stranger in town. Then you came over and helped me get settled. It was at that moment that our eyes met for the first time and destiny brought us together. Now, everything has come around full circle and the time has come for us to be wife and wife. Angela, would you please marry me?"

"Yes, yes, I will!!!" I ecstatically answered.

After Abby placed the ring on my finger, we broke into a deep passionate kiss after which we went upstairs to the bedroom that we now share together.

We would spend the rest of Christmas Day together, naked in bed and enjoying the most erotic lesbian sex ever.

TO BE CONTINUED...

walterk
walterk
80 Followers