Wedding

Story Info
Woman with stranger at wedding.
791 words
3.01
60.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

Vera, 45, sat at a table with a few other women attending the wedding. A couple were relatives and one other a friend of the bride, as was Vera.

The conversation was of little consequence until one of those other friends, Carol, asked if any of the others had found their bedroom experiences with their husbands "limited," the word Carol used.

No one looked astonished or shocked but in a way smiled or nodded.

"I always thought it would be a bit free wheeling after marriage, at least for awhile. Instead my husband seems to think anything but missionary or a slight variation on it is a sign I am a whore," another woman , Sandra, said.

"Exactly," Carol said and others nodded with Vera herself nodding.

Indeed it was just that way for Vera and she felt confined when she wanted to be free to do more than missionary, etc.

The women's ages varied and so it seemed a truth whether for someone newly married or married for years, like Vera.

******

Jack went to weddings in the hope of finding a woman who wanted to explore what she did not have in her marriage, much as the women had discussed. Usually nothing transpired but sometimes it did.

So he was at this wedding. No one asked who he was.

He danced with women there and sat and talked wither with women there or even with some of the men, just to avoid any suspicions.

He overheard the conversation about married bedrooms.

"If you will forgive a male for butting in but just to back you up I've talked to married men I know and I has to agree," he said to one of the women at the table with Vera and Carol and the others.

The women let Jack join in and he backed them up.

After a while Vera wanted to head up to her room and excused herself and headed for the elevator and went to her room where she changed and freshened up and thought about her "missionary" life with her husband.

When Vera left her room Jack was heading for his room which happened to be on the same floor and they said hello.

******

Later there was a pre-wedding dinner and dancing and again Vera found herself heading for her room at about 9 o'clock with Jack also in the elevator.

"You dance nicely," she said, having danced with Jack.

"Thanks but it's easy with a woman who likes to dance, like you," He said.

She smiled a thank you and they got off on their floor and went to their rooms with Vera seeing him enter his.

Not long after she found herself knocking on Jack's door and then entering his room.

"I am certainly a "missionary" woman," she said standing uncomfortably.

"And wanting to go beyond?" he asked.

She nodded. "I guess that makes me the whore my husband would say I am," she said.

"A woman who is open about her wants is called a whore,": he said. "So in that sense you are a whore."

Afer a small pause Jack asked, "What is it you need?"

His use of the word "need" and not "want" was helpful to Vera.

"I want to be fucked in the ass," she said, her needs and purpose not amenable to holding back on her words.

Jack very carefully removed his clothes. He had a good body and mainly Vera could see that he was well hard already, not requiring as her husband did her hands or mouth.

Vera went to the unmade bed and turned her back to Jack and took off her slacks and panty and go ton the bed on her knees, spread wide, her ass up and offered.

Jack respected Vera's apparent need not to be seen and after applying a condom got onto the bed with her and slid his cock length wise along the length of her ass crack while his hands pulled apart her ass cheeks, the actions making Vera shiver with anticipation.

"Oh God yes," she said seeming without emotion ass she felt his nicely sized cock move between her ass cheeks and into her ass hole.

Her sounds were prime3val, deep. She repeated for him to fuck her in th3e ass over and over, each time with more emoticon and desperation and much to Jack's surprise she suddenly stiffened and cried out with orgasm.

Unlike most men she had taken in the ass before her husband Jack kept at it and she came again, and yet again, each time her orgasm almost as if she had never had one before.

Finally Jack dumped into the condom with a groan and they collapsed onto the bed.