Wedding Belle

Story Info
Feminine man is swept off his feet by aggressive woman.
12.2k words
4.51
315.9k
278
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stefani
Stefani
181 Followers

My name is Sandy Baker. In school I got teased because Sandy could be considered a girl's name. I got picked on a lot actually. I was a bit short, never grew beyond 5'5", and always too skinny. While most people have trouble losing weight, I am one of those people that had the opposite problem. No matter how hard I tried, I could never seem to get any bigger. So as a child and a teen, I got pushed around and teased a lot by the big bullies in our school. Nor was I strong enough to do much about it.

Out of high school I got a job at a law office called Clayton, Ludlow and Berringer. At first it was just filing paperwork, and then I began entering things into the computer system, and answering phones. Although I hate to admit it, over time the position evolved into the role of a legal secretary. I did typing, and administrative work for the firm's fifty attorneys. It wasn't a great job, but it wasn't a bad one either. It paid me just enough to take care of my small apartment.

While I was at CL&B, I met Cindy. Cindy Benge. One of the attorneys at the firm. When she started working there she was just out of Boston Law School. You couldn't help but notice her. All the men did. Cindy was an absolute knockout. One of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen. She was about five years older than me, and as statuesque as a model, 5'10", with shoulder length golden blonde hair, a face like the actress Naomi Watts, and a figure as voluptuous as a Playboy bunny. When she strutted through the office in her knee length skirts and 3" patent leather heels, the way her hips swayed back and forth, it sent shock waves through the entire office. Papers blew up on desks, and men's heads turned like they were pulled on a string.

I could tell that Cindy was quite hip to the leering looks and snide sexual comments the male attorneys made about her, so she turned her nose up at them. She didn't give them the time of day. Funny though, whenever she needed something filed or typed, she gave me a huge smile, one that practically knocked me out of my chair.

Every man in the building seemed like they were trying to get Cindy into bed, well, that was, except for me. Which was maybe why she talked to me. I was non-threatening.

As Cindy was new, and the women seemed put off by her appearance, I noticed the first couple weeks that she worked at CL&B, she kept pretty much to herself. She ate her lunch alone in the cafeteria, or brought her lunch and sat outside under a tree with a book.

One day while she was outside reading, I was going to eat outside too, but grew nervous when I saw her. I didn't want her to think I was just like all the other guys and just out to flirt with her. So I quietly found a bench outside on the other side of the square, sat and began to eat.

Much to my surprise, Cindy seemed to notice my presence, picked up her lunch and her book, and strutting straight for me, asked if she could join me.

"Sure," I mumbled, almost choking on my tuna fish sandwich.

She sat on the bench. I noticed she was reading Paradise Lost by John Milton. Not exactly light fare.

"How long have you worked here Sandy?" she asked, sipping her Starbucks coffee.

"Five years," I said quietly, brushing crumbs off my slacks.

"You're like me. You don't seem to have any friends in the office."

I shrugged. "The associates all hang out with the other associates. So do the partners and the other secretaries. I just do my work and go home."

"Well, I could certainly use a friend here," Cindy said smiling, "and I have a feeling you could too."

I blushed and chewed on my sandwich, unsure what to say. I was afraid to open my mouth, and say something stupid, making Cindy change her mind.

"You do a good job," she said, studying me. "But you are so quiet. Are you always so shy?

"Not always," I shrugged. "I just don't know that I'm in your league. I mean, you're an attorney. You're smart, you've got a great career ahead of you. I barely got through high school. I work as a legal secretary. While you're in court, I'm making coffee for attorneys that can't even remember my name... and I've been here for five years."

Cindy smiled at me prettily. "That's the most I've heard you say since I've known you. I think I'm going to like you."

"I don't know why you would even want to waste your time with me. I've got no education... and no future. You've got dozens of handsome, successful, rich men chasing you. For me, renting a movie on Pay-for-View is an exciting night."

The woman laughed. "Most of the men here are stuck up creeps. You're honest. And... I think you're cute."

I almost choked on my potato chips. "Thank you," I replied awkwardly, "Everyone around here seems to think you're quite beautiful."

"What do you think?" she asked softly.

I looked her straight in the eye. "I think you're the most incredible woman I've ever met."

Cindy's flashed me a smile bright as a flash bulb.

Thus began the start of a beautiful friendship.

When we were at work, I devoted myself to Cindy. I helped her find everything in the law library, and tried as best I could to help her research her cases, most of which had to do with insurance law.

"Pretty boring stuff," she said one night, when we were both working late.

We sat side by side in the law library, each of us on a computer, doing LexisNexis searches for recent court cases on malpractice insurance.

"It's okay," I said. "Are you getting tired? Do you want to go get some coffee?"

"That would be great," Cindy said, stretching and yawning.

The next thing I knew she had her arm around my shoulder. She looked at me, her golden hair in wisps around her pretty face, her eyes glazed with moisture. Then she pulled me to her and kissed me full on the mouth.

In complete shock, I almost swooned in her arms. My lips parted, as she explored my mouth with her lips and tongue. The room was spinning. And I was feeling breathless.

I broke away. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm sorry," Cindy said taking her arm from around my shoulders and moving away. "I didn't mean to attack you. I just had a moment of weakness. That's all."

I gulped and tried to figure out what had just happened. It was incredible just having someone as incredibly beautiful like Cindy just for a friend. To think that she might actually be interested in a shrimp like me... blew my mind.

Suddenly Cindy looked upset, like she might cry. She pushed back her chair, and excused herself. "I'm sorry. I'll see you tomorrow Sandy."

Like a complete idiot I sat there, in total shock, not having a clue what to do. Later as I drove home to my apartment I kicked myself for being such a slow-thinking, dim-witted clod. Why hadn't I kissed her back? What if I've now insulted her, and never got another chance?

The following day Cindy seemed slightly aloof to me. She avoided my desk all day. Finally I went around to her office, and asked her if I could get her some coffee.

"No thank you Sandy. I don't need a thing," she said, concentrating on her computer, not looking me in the eye.

"W-what are you doing for lunch? Could we eat outside together? It's a beautiful day. I made us each a salad and I brought you some strawberries and cantaloupe, that I know you'll like."

Cindy shook her head and tried not to smile. "Sandy, I'm sorry about yesterday. I just needed a hug, that's all."

"Please. Can we talk about this later, at lunch?" I asked, looking around, afraid one of the other secretaries would over-hear us.

Still not looking at me, she replied, "I'll think about it."

When I got back to my desk I had e-mailing waiting. My heart leapt when I saw that it was from Cynthia Benge. "Meet me outside at 12:15."

I sighed with relief. Maybe I would get another chance after all.

Later, after we sat outside on the bench and were finished eating, I asked Cindy if she wanted to take a walk in the park beside the office complex. It was a beautiful summer day, and she agreed.

As soon as we were in the trees, Cindy reached out and took my hand.

I stopped and looked at her. "I'm sorry about yesterday," I said. "I was just in a state of shock. You know I adore you. I just didn't think a woman like you could even be attracted to a guy like me that way."

"Shut up, and just hug me," she said.

There on the path in the park surrounded by cool pines, we held each other. Once more Cindy's lips sought out mine. Only this time I was ready. I kissed back.

From that moment on, our relationship changed. We ate quickly each day at lunch and spent the rest of our hour break necking like two teenagers either in the park or in her BMW.

Soon we were spending all our time together. All day at work. Then dinner together. The movies. We went to the local state fair together. Bowling. Volleyball at the YMCA. We signed up for an Insurance Law class together. She read me selections of poetry. And I would cook for her. I loved doting on her, doing whatever I could to make her smile, and the easiest way seemed to be through her stomach. I was a fairly good chef, and made her shrimp with pasta... chicken with rice... she loved spinach salads with mushrooms and a ranch salad dressing that I made myself.

The only thing that was at all odd, or should have given me an omen of things to come – was Cindy's request after lunch one day.

As we strolled back to the office hand in hand, she said, "Muffin," she said. Cindy had this bizarre way of speaking that included calling me all of these silly pet names. She asked, "Would you do something for me?"

"Anything," I said.

"I want you to grow out your hair." She ran her fingers through my short dark locks. "You have such pretty hair. I'll bet if you grew it out longer, it would be beautiful."

I shrugged. "Sure," I said. It would save me money on haircuts. And if it Cindy think I looked more attractive with long hair, so much the better.

When it came to intimacy, Cindy could kiss like a teenager. But she stopped at first base. She admitted she was not a virgin (and I admitted that I was), but that she did not want our relationship to become sexual unless we were married.

"Sandy, I really do want to get closer to you. I want to sleep with you. But I've made those kinds of mistakes before, and I'm never going to make them again."

Six months later, one night at Cindy's beautiful loft apartment in the city, while we were smooching on her sofa, I could tell that she was getting extremely aroused. Her breathing was coming faster and faster. She seemed to be gurgling, groaning in frustration and anguish.

Pushing me down on the couch, she climbed on top of me, and kissing me passionately, she began to gyrate her pelvis against my hip bone. Her hips thrust against me, faster and faster. She rubbed her pubic area against me, round and round, till finally she froze... arched her back... closed her eyes and gasped.

After a blissful pause, she collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily. Finally she seemed to recover, pecked me on the lips, and said, "Darling, that was wonderful. I'm sorry, but I really needed that." She shook her head and giggled. "I feel like I practically raped you."

A few days later, we took off to the beach for the weekend where we'd rented a motel room together. We spent a day sunning on the sand, swimming in the ocean, and eating fresh seafood on the boardwalk.

That night as we strolled hand in hand down the beach in the moonlight, Cindy turned to me, hugged me with her arms around my waist, and said, "Sandy, will you marry me?"

My heart soared like it was airborne. I was shocked, but this time I didn't have to think. I just reacted. "Yes. A thousand times yes," I said.

"Oh darling, you've just made me the happiest woman in the world," Cindy said kissing me deeply. "Let's get married tomorrow. By the justice of the peace. In the morning we'll go shopping for rings, and by tomorrow night – we'll be husband and wife."

"All right," I said happily. I felt so light-headed, it felt like I was floating in a dream.

That night, in our motel room, Cindy put on a sexy, see-through white negligee, and slipped from her bed into mine.

"Now that we're engaged," she said snuggling up beside me. "I don't see why we can't sleep together."

"This is wonderful," I sighed as Cindy wrapped her arm around my shoulder and pulled me to her.

Somehow our body language felt reversed. Cindy was taller than me, and physically more dominating. The way she pulled my face to the nape of my neck... felt like the way I should be holding her. She held me like a man, with her arms wrapped around my shoulders, running her fingers through my long hair. Something felt backwards, but I sighed and just went with it. I never felt happier or more excited in my entire life.

"Sweetie," Cindy said, climbing on top of me. "I suppose I'm still a little old fashioned, because I still don't think we should have sex until our wedding night. But, you are so cute, you have me so turned on..."

Similar to the night on her couch in the city, she began to rub the crotch of her silk white panties against my hip bone. Listening to her, feeling her grinding against my body, sensing how wet she became, got me quite excited myself.

I was wearing a pair of sweat pants, boys jockey shorts and a white t-shirt. My own sex began to rise, and as Cindy flailed up and down on my thigh, humping me like a dog, my penis began to rub up and down in my shorts. I wanted to thrust it against Cindy's side – but didn't dare. I was too afraid she might think I was perverted, especially since she said didn't want to have sex till our wedding night – tomorrow night!

After about thirty minutes of steamy dirty dancing, eventually Cindy went into over-drive. Her breath came faster and faster, gasping in time with her pussy as it rubbed against my hip. Till finally she cried out softly – froze for long seconds – and collapsed on top of me. For a few minutes she lay, breathing in gasps like she'd just run a marathon.

"Oh God, that was good," Cindy purred. "We are going to have so much fun in bed together. You have no idea my little cherub." She grabbed my cheeks and kissed me greedily, devouring my lips and invading me with her tongue.

"Come here," Cindy said, moving a warm hand across my chest, and down my belly. "Did you like that? Is your thing... hard?" Her fingers slid beneath the waistband of my green Eagles sweat pants... and teased the lip of my white jockey shorts.

My entire body quivered in anticipation.

"When we kiss... does it make you horny baby?" A lone fingernail explored inside my briefs... scratching at my thin pubic hair.

"Oh Cindy, you know I love you so much!" I cried.

"Yes pumpkin, I know. But you never try anything." She bit my earlobe. "It makes me wonder if you're really a man at all. Sometimes I think of you more like a girlfriend, than a boyfriend."

"Really!?" I said sitting up a little in bed.

"Yes," Cindy said pursuing me across the sheets, her hand diving into my jockey shorts. "I'm beginning to wonder if you really even have a penis." Her fingers closed around my erection.

"Oh yes!" I gasped.

"Oh no! You really are a girl! I can't find anything!"

I froze. "What!? What are you talking about. Of course I have one!"

She squeezed my erection tighter and tighter, like she had it in a vice. "No, no, I can't seem to find it."

"Cindy, you're hurting me!" I squealed.

"Oh, I'm sorry..," she giggled, releasing me. "Aw, my poor little baby." Gently she rubbed a finger beneath the tip. "I think maybe I found something."

"Cindy, please don't tease me like this..."

"My goodness," she whispered, rubbing her fingertip lightly up and down the shaft. "You do have one. Here it is. A little one... my girlfriend has a penis. And it's quite hard."

All I could do was moan and groan as I tried thrusting my hips, to rub my aching peter against her hand.

"It's so cute. Like a little baby penis. I feel like I want to put a bow around it," she laughed, giving my penis a parting pat, and withdrawing her hand. "Good night little peepee. I'll see you tomorrow night. We have a date. Now let's go to sleep."

"What!?"

"Come on," she said sliding her arm around my neck and drawing my face to her sheer white chemise and the outline of her smallish breasts. "Time for beddy bye."

"But... but... you have me so turned on. What about me?" I pleaded nervously.

"Tomorrow my darling," Cindy said kissing the top of my head. "Tomorrow I want you to make love to me. On our wedding night. You can do that for me, can't you baby? You can wait a few more hours, can't you?"

"Yes, I suppose," I said gritting my teeth.

Minutes later the rise and fall of Cindy's chest told me she was fast asleep.

As I lay there beside her, my entire body was so charged up by her sweet touches, that the tent in my shorts was still throbbing. There was no way I was falling asleep. Not until a certain part of my anatomy let loose.

Waiting till deep in the night, still in utter agony, unable to sleep, I slid my right hand slowly from my side to the front of my briefs. Slowly, careful not to wake Cindy, I began to stroke and fondle myself. The more excited I became, and the closer to orgasm, I began to lose control of my body, which began to shake and I began to moan as I was about to...

"Just what do you think you are doing!?" Cindy cried. My movements had awakened her. Instantly she realized my intentions, and grabbed my wrist. "Don't you dare!"

I was so close to cumming that for a few seconds, I tried to break free... just another few strokes and all the pent up energy inside of me would explode.

"NO!" Cindy said, forcefully moving my hand aside.

"Why not!?" I cried. "You had one," I said defiantly.

"What, my fiancée wants to masturbate, when he could have me?"

"Cindy! It's not that at all! I just..."

"You can't wait? You can't wait 24 hours to make love to your wife? Can't you control your own body?"

"Cindy, I couldn't sleep! I thought if maybe I..."

"That you what? That you jerked off into your panties?"

"They're not panties, they're jockey shorts!" Completely mortified, I rolled away from her. I moved to the far side of the bed and lay with my back to her.

Cindy chased after me. "Stop! You're behaving like a little girl." She reached her hand between my legs, grasping my aching erection. "What? You want to explode?"

"YES!"

She let go of my erection, and used both arms to twist me around and return me to nuzzling against her neck. "Stop it! Stop acting like a baby, or I'll treat you like one."

"What, only you are allowed to have orgasms?" I whimpered.

Cindy tapped a finger against my nose. "Someone has to be in control. Because you obviously have no discipline."

For a minute I fumed. So this was the way it would be? I would be forced to submit to her will? This would be our marriage? The rest of my life...

"Stop it," Cindy said, slapping my bottom playfully. "Stop behaving like a spoiled brat. And just go to sleep. I promise you my darling, that waiting will make everything all the sweeter for you tomorrow."

I sighed. It appeared that this would be the life I had signed on for. It would be Cindy's way or the highway. And there wasn't a thing I could do about it. She was older, and smarter, and more powerful in the legal world... she had the better paying job... the nicer apartment, the better car, the better everything.

"All right," I said, twisting my head and kissing Cindy's check. "Whatever you say dear."

Cindy chuckled. "That is the proper reply my sweet strumpet. Good night my love."

Good night my eye. Within ten minutes Cindy was soon fast asleep again, but here it was 3:00 a.m., and I am still wide awake!

Just to be safe, I waited till 4:00 a.m., before attempting to finish relieving myself. As much as I wanted to wait till our wedding night, my body was wound up like a spring. There was just no way I was going to fall asleep, nor did I want to appear groggy and half-asleep on my wedding day, the happiest day of my life. I had to masturbate!

Stefani
Stefani
181 Followers