Wedding Bells

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is not progressing forward, darling."

"This is," She moaned.

Snaking tongue curled out and around the first inch of his cock, twisting until it poked against the seeping hole at the tip. Fingers created a warm hole around the base, firmly positioning it before her to be submitted to more torture from her lips. She blinked merciless green eyes up at him and grinned before she thrust him between the awaiting twins. Suction began as she tickled and twirled her tongue around the three or so inches she trapped.

He groaned, hips pushed forward, eyes slits, barely open before he gently lifted her forward and nuzzled her. She let him fall from her mouth with a quick pop. He stood from the couch and tossed his shirt across a neighboring chair, kicked off boots, and removed the bunch of clothing from his ankles. She sat, feet on the floor and pulled him by the ass cheeks back toward her steamy mouth. Jerking, his full eight inches twitched, the air cooling his saliva coated member, as she slowly began to take him back into her lips. From this position she easily sunk down six inches of his cock, two fingers stroking the remainder.

He bit at dry lips, and then decided to do a little activity of his own. Pushing one strap of her tank top aside then the other he succeeded in getting her to remove her arms altogether. He gasped for air as she bobbed her head a bit, increasing the sucking all the way down his cock from the base. After a moment to recover he yanked the tank top down to pool about her waist, uncovering her pert nipples. A short laugh and his fingers tugged and pinched at one point. He pinched until he had almost flattened one bud, and rolled it the other nipple in opposite directions.

Each tug brought an equal tug of her lips at his member. Her other hand stayed busy groping at his large, most hairless balls. She worked at cupping them together, letting them fall, and then cupping them again.

"Enough, baby, much more and you are going to have a mouthful." He eased her mouth off his swaying cock, and knelt once more to remove her remaining pants and heels. His cock tinged reminding him time was not on their side and he thrust her lacey white panties to the side. Two fingers traced the soft pink outline of her lips and dipped down to ease against the tight band of muscle that closed over her weeping hole. One finger penetrated the depths as he leaned forward, nose bumping her delicate clit. Head tilted up he brought the bud against his teeth and shook his head slowly side to side. She grabbed at both sides of his head, thighs spasming for a brief second. Curling his finger upward he stroked the walls below her tummy.

"Fuck, one finger can't fill me like you, I'm dying..." Her breath gasped and her abs fluttered when he jammed two fingers into her depths, curling and bringing them to surface once more.

"Get up then. Let me fill you." He laughed, before dipping his head to suck at her clit before she stumbled to her feet. Moaning she turned and put one foot on the arm of the couch, bent forward, and pressed her hands into the sateen arch.

Coming forward he urged his flat pelvis against the soft curve of her bottom, cock twitching against the slick nest between her legs. Taking half a step back he let the head of his cock rumble against the hole, then slide down to bump her clit. She lost patience then, shivering she pointed his cock directly at her pussy with one hand she slid herself backward down his length.

"Never patient, darling, are you?" His voice faltered, soft and shuddering. Both of their bodies stopped moving as a huge wave rode through them. Her tightness closed around him, and finally he adjusted and pulled backward enough to have some inches to press back into her cunt. He did not start a steady rhythm right away, but rather teased her and himself.

She truly was not patient because after just a couple of half hearted thrusts she arched her back and wiggled her ass against him, gurgles from her throat begging him to begin pounding into her. One cupped palm onto her ass straightened her out, and after admiring the tinge of red he thrust upward into her. It took mere seconds before he had pulled out and delved into her again. Each time he tried to reach a greater depth, another centimeter of flesh that hadn't been prodded. His pace picked up until arms weak she buried her face against the couch, and he grabbed her steadying knee and lifted, using it to thrust her backward against his invading cock.

"Ohh, ohh, ohhhhh," her words were not coherent as he pulled out and turned her around, lips capturing hers, he took a moment to search her teeth and tongue and give their genitals a cool down. He wanted to take as long as possible; he was not planning a repeat.

She pushed him down on the couch, straddling his lap she lowered her sopping pussy down on his red cock that poked upward. Using his shoulders for leverage she began to ride him, guiding her hips in a figure eight pattern she pounded their bodies together. He gripped her hips, leaving fingerprints against the tanned skin as he pushed her all the way down against his thighs, feet pressing down on the floor to push his ass off the couch to meet her in the downward thrust.

Gasps, moans, and slick flesh against slick flesh filled the room as their bodies met again and again. Lips sometimes joined to vibrate the moans against tongues. She could not even open her eyes now, and her skin was on fire every where he touched her.

----------------

Using his key Westin entered his apartment, excited to come home early and surprise his beloved the next day when she arrived from her bachlorette party. Setting the bottle of wine of the foyer table he flipped through a stack of returned RSVPS from the wedding invitations and headed into the front room. Right away he noticed Saija's Gucci purse tossed on the low coffee table. Smiling he figured she had not yet left for her party and he silently drifted into the bedroom. Finding it empty he continued to the living room and was shocked when he arrived.

Lying in the nude across the sateen couch Saija slept, hair wrapped in a towel from a shower. She looked so peaceful resting there, he did not want to wake her, but more than anything he did not want to miss the opportunity of his unclothed beloved. Crossing the carpeted floor he knelt beside the couch and gently traced a soft finger across the underside of her breast.

"Wake up, doll face." His voice purred.

Green eyes slowly fluttered open, and thankfully Saija did not voice the words on her mind. It took a split second to hide the troubled shock at seeing Westin, but she replaced it with faked joy.

"How's my sleepy head," he drawled tracing a line to her other breast.

"Westin, you're home, early." Saija did her best to not sound relieved that his early arrival was not any earlier than it was.

"I couldn't stay away a second longer. I told my partners to cover the rest of the meetings, any big decisions to fax to me, and I had to get back to you."

"How long have I been asleep? I hope I'm not late for my party, the girls would be hurt."

"I think I'm hurt that I haven't even gotten a kiss hello." His voice did portray his words.

Lifting her shoulder blades from the couch she pressed her lips to his, nuzzling closer, until both mouths parted for gentle tongues. He held her for a couple moments after the kiss then released her.

"If you are sure we can't hurry off to the bedroom before your party..." He joked as she stood.

"Like you told me this morning, just wait until we jet off to our honeymoon. Only sun bathing, making love, and eating remember? We'll make up for the lost time then."
"Don't tease, baby, or I'll have you begging your girlfriends to reschedule."

Smirking Saija hurried off to the bedroom to dress, heart pounding and reminding her of how close things had come to complete disaster.

Part Two coming soon, feedback appreciated, and please VOTE!

12