Wedding Bliss

Story Info
Laurie insists on consummating marriage.
2.4k words
4.22
154.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an event that happened to me about 2 years ago. It was both a surprise and a fantasy come true. I hope you will enjoy it. I know I did.

It was a beautiful spring day and I was flying North to my step daughters wedding. "Laurie" was 35 years old and one hot babe. She was 5'6" tall, 125# and lean as they come. With long flowing brown hair and store bought "C" cups she was my fantasy woman. My wife had passed away the previous year from an automobile accident and though she was missed I had made up my mind that I had to get on with my life. Out of respect to Laurie I decided to attend the celebration alone.

Laurie had been dating "Steve" for about 3 years now and they finally decided to tie the knot. The wedding was in the Northeast part of the US and it was a spring day that was crisp in temperature and cloudless above. I had a room at the local hotel that had been arranged by Laurie and I have to admit I was excited about meeting someone to share the evening with. Laurie and her friends were about 20 years younger than I so I was unsure of my chances.

The wedding started at 6pm and was quite an event. Laurie looked stunning in her rather provocative gown which showed off a fair amount of cleavage. I guess you could say it was a tasteful dress but at the same time, eye opening. Man, she was a hot piece of bride.

After the ceremony everyone headed back to the Hotel for the reception. There were a fair amount of single women and the liquor was flowing so I felt my chances to score were excellent. As the night grew older I gravitated to one of the bridesmaids who Laurie had been friends with for 20 years. She had long flowing red hair, was freckle less and had beautiful milky white skin. I could tell her tits weren't the biggest but she was proportioned like an athlete. In her green bridesmaid gown she was one hot piece!

By midnight everyone was looped and people were passing out left and right. Somehow I had managed to keep my liquor consumption in check. While I was certainly DUI material I was still able to function rather well.

With my eyes glued to the Red Head I was still sober enough to feel that any public display of affection with one of her bridesmaids might make Laurie uncomfortable. But I was not going to let that spoil my evening and I was ready for a tumble.

Soon things between "Cheryl" and I got amorous and we ended up heading outside. While I was tring to be discreet, once outside my hands were all over her. I held her hand and we walked out behind the Hotel Lobby.

With the Hotel being on a golf course, Cheryl and I headed for the fairway. After walking for some time we stopped, I planted a big kiss on her mouth and she was all over me like white on rice. Soon she was on her back and her skirt was over her head. While it was chilly neither of us was feeling any pain. I immediately worked my way down her body from her perfect tits to her totally shaved lips. I was sucking on these lips like I was giving mouth-to-mouth rescessitation. Her moans told me I was at home.

"God almighty! Lick my pussy. Oh, lick it good", she said. Her screams were such a turn on that my cock was soon granite. Finally when she could stand it no more she grabbed me under the arms and pulled me up to her mouth. She was licking and sucking my mouth enjoying the taste of her own juices like she was starving for food. "Oh God, I have to have you. Put your cock inside me NOW!!!" Without giving me a moment to grant her her wish she reached down and grabbed for fully stiff cock and pulled me inside. I allowed the weight of my body to push through the valley and soon I was close to submerged. She quickly grabbed my ass and pulled me in the full length. We were at it for about 3 or 4 minutes when I could feel my balls a stirrin'. Her timing was perfect and she gave out an "I'm coming. Oh God yes, I'm coming!! Fuck me hard baby. I need your thick cock pounding me now!!!"

Needless to say that was all it took. From my balls to my toes my whole body was ready. Finally I let out a grunt and came as hard as I ever have. I am not as young as I used to be but I am sure her tank was full when I finally finished.

After a short time we both stopped and tried to catch our breath. She smiled at me and planted another big kiss on my face. Then to my surprise she quickly got up, adjusted her gown and said "Thanks, but I have to run. My boyfriend was passed out when we left the party. I don't want him to wake up and me not be there."

I thought to my self, Holy Shit! I thought I had a guest for the evening and she has a boyfriend. The modern woman, what can you say.

Once I made it back to the hall Laurie immediately stopped me and said she had a problem. Steve had passed out and she needed help getting him back to their room. I could tell she was pissed and I voluntered to help in any way I could.

Along with one of the other guys we dragged Steve up to their suite and planted him on the bed. Laurie was so furious that I thought she was going to castrate him. She was starting to tear up and my heart went out to her.

"I have waited 35 years to find the man of my dreams and get married and what does he do? Pass out. I'm not even going to get laid tonight. Damn him!"

At this time I felt the best thing to do was just sympathize with her and wish her a good evening. I said if she had any problems that I was right across the hall and she could feel free to visit at any time. She thanked me and said that she could always count on me when the going get tough. With this she leaned forward and gave me a short kiss on the lips. Suddenly she leaned back and asked me what that fragrance was I was wearing. I was too embarrassed to tell her that it was Cheryl's, Ode de Pussy.

After getting back to my suite I quickly took a shower and cleaned up. My cock was still slick from the juices Cheryl had so generously shared with me. Then I just put on my robe and hit the bed.

Too wide-awake to sleep I decided to just watch TV and see what was happening in the world. After about 30 minutes I heard this knock on the door. I thought for sure that Cheryl had dumped her boyfriend at home and come back for a second course. Imagine my surprise when I was staring at a tearful eyed Laurie.

"Joe, may I come in? I just don't feel like being alone right now."

"Of course" I said and slowly let her in.

Closing the door I turned around and she jumped at me and through her arms around me tightly.

"Please hold me Joe. I need to feel the warmth of your arms tonight. I just can't be around Steve at this time. I am so disappointed with him."

Well I am no fool and soon we were holding each other tightly. This went on for about a minute when I felt my blood filled rod start to rise. I was hoping this was not noticeable to Laurie but I didn't see how she could help but notice.

After a short period she pulled away from me and looked me in the eyes. Then she pulled me slowly to her lips and proceeded to stick her tongue down my throat. I returned the favor and soon we were deep in a kiss.

This went on for about a minute when I felt her hand reach for the opening of my robe. I just stood still and let her reach for whatever she wanted and what she wanted was my cock. Slowly she moved down the robe and untied the tie. With the grace of a princess she moved the robe apart and pulled it wide apart. My cock sprang to full attention in front of her face and she just let it hover right there. I helped slip the robe off of my shoulders and, boom, it hit the floor. Laurie just stared at my cock like it was the last piece of food on earth.

She then gently reached up and went for the base. Getting a soft grip on the shaft she delicately brought it to her mouth. She managed to look up at me one more time then she buried the full 6 inches into her mouth. While my cock isn't the longest it is quite thick at 7 inches round. She worked on that thing like you wouldn't believe. I have never had such a great blow job. Where this thing went in her mouth I do not know. God, it felt good.

As I was moaning in ecstasy she quickly raised her left hand to fondle my balls. They felt so good in her warm and soft hands that I wasn't sure I could take any more. Just then she released my cock from her mouth and said, "I want you to make love to me tonight Joe. I must get laid on my wedding night, and if Steve is too wasted to perform you are the one I would want to fulfill my evening."

Not being one to think about something like this I slowly took her hand and led her to the bed. I turned her around so her back would be to me and I pulled down her long, long zipper. As I was lowering this zipper I noticed that she was not wearing a bra with her gown. As I went further it was obvious that she was not wearing panties either.

Finally I reached the end and pulled the gown off of her shoulders. It gracefully fell to the floor and there was my fantasy, nude with her back to me. I moved my hands around to her waist and softly moved my hands up to cup her tits. Damn, they felt good as any tits I had ever felt, real or implants. I moved in closer and felt my cock nestle into the crack in her checks and then eventually her legs.

She moaned with pleasure and guided my hands around her now hot tits. Moving my hands up and down her now erect nipples. They were saluting like Farah Faucets tits and must have been sticking out about 3/4 of an inch. I just wanted to devour her right there on the spot.

After more of the breast play I pulled back and turned her around. I moved her away about 2 feet and just stared at her. This was easily the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Her perfectly proportioned body, lean athletic build and the darkest pussy triangle I had ever seen was a site to behold.

With grace and ease she sat down on the bed and moved herself back. She moved to place her head on the pillow and shyly began to spread her legs. I knelt between them and quickly moved to her wet but hidden lips. Her neatly trimmed bush was perfect with just a hint of pussy showing through.

I looked her in the eyes and then went to town on her mound. She quickly grabbed my head and guided my tongue to her inner sanctum. Immediately she began to gyrate and grunt as I darted up and down her lips and eventually to her clit. Soon she was groaning uncontrollably and forcefully pushing my mouth all about her nest.

God she tasted so perfect. The nectar of her lips was like nothing I had ever tasted before. Any now she was flowing with juices that these lips could no longer contain.

Finally I felt her start to loose it and her body tighten up. Faster and faster I licked her until the spasms started that signaled her orgasm.

"Oh God, Oh God. I'm coming, IM COMING!!! AHHHHHHHH Oh - Oh - Oh - Oh, AHHHHHHHH!!!!" I had never heard a woman lose it like this before. She was truly out of control.

Once she started to come down I moved on up and started to mount her. Her right hand came down and guided me into her hot, throbbing pussy. I was in such a state that I thought I was going to lose consciousness right there. She gasped as my rod finally penetrated the front gates and stared to enter her fully.

"Damn it feels so good. Oh, what a perfect cock you have. Let me have all of it, let me have it all!!" With that I buried myself inside her and granted her request. I could feel the sides of her pussy pulsating and squeezing my cock like a vice. In and out I went, both of us making noises like two people that were dying at that moment. Finally I could take it no more and I released every drop of come I had in me. Laurie's eyes got wide and she said "I can feel all of your warm come. All of your come. Keep coming!!" Again, her throbbing pussy was milking my cock for every drop that my balls would release.

Finally we began to slow. I remained inside her for the better part of 10 minutes before we started up again. We carried on for a good hour and 1/2 and eventually fell flat on the bed, totally exhausted. Fully spent.

This my friends was to be a relationship that we continued for the next two years. Steve was never the wiser and when ever Laurie is here in Florida we manage to fuck to our hearts content.