The Headmaster's Office 05: Wedding Cake Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blin18
blin18
797 Followers

Rupali went back down about half way and repeated the techniques I showed her. "Go a bit deeper if you can, but not if you're going to gag -- that's not cool." I watched as she greedily sucked another inch between her lips and then gently probed a bit deeper, getting used to the feel of his knob against her soft palate. I heard a little urk sound and she pulled back an inch, but kept sucking and fucking his cock in her mouth with increasing vigour.

After nearly a minute again, I called a ten second warning. When she released him with a satisfied smack of her lips, I went to work -- this would be the second last change-over. I cupped his balls and pressed my fingertips to the sensitive area between his balls and his anus; hopefully I would feel contractions here when he was getting ready to come. I sucked him straight to the back of my throat and then fucked him in and out, sucking hard and flicking his knob with my tongue on each outward stroke. I felt him heave and throb at this increased assault and the muscles of his stomach bunched beneath my nipples. I had maybe fifteen seconds left; was it enough to get him to the edge? I hoped so.

I took a deep breath and positioned him at the back of my throat, which I then opened to engulf his cock. He cried out as I squeezed him down my throat and pressed my lips into his loins, sucking and swallowing and massaging the point behind his balls. Rupali counted me down; Spike was gasping and stroking my hair with his hands as I felt his balls contract. I pulled him out to half way and pressed down hard on the vessel behind his balls to stop him if he came too soon.

With two seconds to go I pulled him out and held him for Rupali. "Suck hard and get ready," I whispered. I massaged that sensitive spot again and felt him gathering to cum. I pressed down hard to stop the first pump, building up pressure for the second one. "Hold on, here it comes," I whispered as I released him. I felt a monumental throb of his balls as he let go and Rupali squealed between closed lips as hot, thick cum filled her mouth. Spike kept pumping and Rupali held him at half way, sucking and squealing. "Try to swallow it," I advised. It was like she hadn't thought of it. She swallowed, drinking down his cum and squeezing his balls for more.

When finally there was no more she reluctantly withdrew his dick, giving it a few parting licks in case there was any she had missed (there wasn't). Our eyes met and I could see that she understood what I had done. She mouthed a thank you and then shuffled forwards on her knees to kiss me; exploring her mouth with my tongue I could taste the salty-sweet residue of Spike's cum and was momentarily saddened that I wouldn't get to swallow any myself.

Rupali broke away from our kiss and -- like the typical teenager that she is -- she had to share her experience verbally before it became real.

"Oh my God, how could I have not done that before?"

"I know."

"It was like drinking from a fire hose. It just wouldn't stop. I forgot to swallow and ..."

"I know"

"Oh, and the taste," her eyes rolled in recalled ecstasy, "... just ... YUM! Right?"

"I know"

"And I made it do that. Me!" she marvelled. "Not like when you just let a guy fuck you and he does all the work and then comes. I made him come. What I did made him come." I thought she was downplaying my part in it, but I didn't disagree.

"I know." I was smiling at her now, enjoying her exhilaration as much as she enjoyed herself.

She gave me a serious look. "You helped too," then broke into giggles.

I held up my thumb and forefinger close together. Just a little.

A finger snaked between my thighs and started rubbing my pussy through my bikini. I reached behind and swatted Spike's wrist. "You need a lesson in foreplay, young man!" I admonished.

"Ooooh!" Rupali chirped, putting up her hand. "Can I be your crash test dummy?"

"Perfect. We need to get you ready to fuck, since you won the Russian roulette."

We both climbed off Spike to let him up and Rupali and I undressed. "OK foreplay dummy, on the bench." Ruplai lay on the yellow board, legs out straight and a big cheesy grin on her face. I climbed around the other side of the board and motioned Spike in so that we knelt either side of her pussy. Spike looked pretty focussed, so I snapped my fingers in front of his face. "This is for your benefit, you know," I scolded. "You want her to come, don't you?"

"I made her come before," he said defensively, but with a bit of a smile. He sensed a game. Everybody loves games. Especially my games.

"You, my horny young friend, rubbed where she told you to and then I guided your hand at the end. Pay attention, you'll learn something."

I took Rupali's leg and lowered it to the ground beside the board and instructed Spike to do the same on his side. Now her thighs were spread wide and we could both see her hairless pussy lips. They were still closed, thank goodness, for this was part of my lesson.

I bent down so that my lips and nose nearly touched her pussy and breathed deeply. "Smell," I instructed Spike.

"I know what pussy smells like," he smiled.

"Humour me," I said.

He bent down just like I did and inhaled deeply, less than an inch from her pussy lips. "Smells like ... nothing? No smell?"

"That's what a clean, dry pussy smells like," I said. "Give me your hand." I took his hand and held the back of it to Rupali's vagina. I raised my eyebrows questioningly to him.

"Cool," he said. "It feels cool."

"Right," I said. "Remember that. Come up here."

We moved up to her breasts. I looked up at her face and she still had that big grin; she loves it when I play games. I took Spike's hand again and held the back of it to Rupali's nipple. He was getting the idea now and not waiting for me to ask. "Soft," he said.

"See what you can do about that," I said.

That made him smile. He cupped a hand around the nearest breast and leaned down to take the nipple in his mouth. "Without touching it!" I said.

He looked up at me, not sure whether he was still enjoying my game. He removed his hand and thought about it for a moment. He tried blowing on the nipple to no avail, and then looked at me beseechingly.

I moved up to Rupali's face and kissed her, gently at first and then more forcefully, running my fingers through her glossy, black hair. My breathing picked up, partly as a result of my own excitement and partly for show; I kissed her hard and pulled away panting a few times, my breasts heaving. Kissing her neck, I worked my way up to her ear. "You are so beautiful," I breathed. "I want you." I sucked her earlobe firmly; flicking it with my tongue, and then kissed back down to the hollow of her throat where I tickled with the tip of my tongue, moving ever so slowly down her chest with my tongue, stopping just above her breasts.

I opened my eyes. Thank God, her nipples were rock hard and standing up like soldiers.

"Do we kiss her nipples now?" I asked Spike.

"Yes!" interrupted Rupali.

"Yes?" Spike responded, more of a question than an answer.

"No," I said.

"What!" protested Rupali.

"She's warmed up now," I explained, ignoring Rupali. "But we want her to come so we need her hot, not warm. Follow me."

I kissed the soft flesh around the edges of the breast closest to me, working my way around the outside, gently sucking with open lips and tickling with the tip of my tongue. I peeked across to make sure Spike was following on the other breast and keeping away from the nipple. I ran my tongue along the sensitive underside, alternately kissing and licking with my mouth, then gently squeezing and stroking with my fingers. I licked closer to the erect nipple, tonguing around the edge but not touching the delicate areola. Rupali was squirming, trying to move her nipple to my mouth, but I kept my tongue just at the edge, licking and teasing.

I backed off to let Rupali concentrate on what Spike was doing. She twisted the other way, moaning softly and trying to get her nipple into his mouth. I brought his hand up to cup her breast and whispered in his ear to kiss her mouth, and if he ever fancied getting a second blow job from any woman he would forget where he just came and make it a good one.

Stroking the underside of her breast with his thumb, Spike moved up and kissed Rupali tentatively on the lips, surprising a gasp from her at first because she had her eyes closed. She kissed back passionately, opening her mouth and plucking at his lips with hers. He must have taken my advice to heart because he matched her intensity, kissing harder and probing between her lips with his tongue. Initially surprised that he wanted to kiss while she still tasted of cum, Rupali caught up quickly and reached out with her own tongue, taking Spike's head in her hands and stroking his hair, holding him to her as they kissed even more deeply.

I touched the side of Spike's thumb, moving it towards her nipple, wordlessly suggesting that now was a good time to progress. He brushed lightly over the rigid peak, surprising another moan out of her, and then brought up a finger to circle the areola, feeling the hard little goose bumps there before gently pinching and squeezing the tip. I moved back to the breast on my side and matched his movements with my mouth, circling the areola with my tongue, sucking the whole nipple into my mouth and gently biting at the tip.

Spike came back down and teased her nipple with his lips and tongue while stroking and squeezing the soft flesh of the breast with his fingers. I swapped over to caressing with my hand and kissed downwards over the bottom of her rib cage and on to her flat stomach, once again kissing with an open mouth, sucking little circles of skin between my lips and tracing the lines of her abdominals with my tongue. In a few moments Spike followed and soon we were both kissing around the small shaped and trimmed patch of pubic hair and down to the tops of her open thighs.

I placed a hand behind her knee and lifted all the way up until it touched her breast; Spike copied on the other side, Ruplai's pussy now raised enticingly in the air but not yet open for business. Together we kissed and licked the backs of her thighs, moving slowly but surely together as we approached her sex. I moved in first; my nose and lips nearly touching Rupali's shaved labia, taking in her scent, fresh and rich and sweet with the promise of sex yet to be fulfilled.

"What do you smell now?" I asked Spike.

He moved so close he could have tongued her slit, but he kept to my script and behaved, breathing deeply over her ripe loins. "It's ... spicy ... sweet ... delicious!" he said, surprised.

"That," I said, "is the smell of a clean, wet pussy that is ready to fuck."

"So can I ...," he began.

"No!" I cut in. "I still have some things to show you.

I took his hand again and held the back to her pussy. "What do you feel?"

"Warm. No, wait. Hot!" he marvelled. "God, it's hot. You could cook on that."

I closed his hand except for one finger and touched it to the base of her vagina, just above the anus. Rupali's juices responded to his touch like a siphon and began running down his finger. Very slowly, I moved his finger upwards, parting her labia over the entrance. When I reached the critical point, her lips opened of their accord, parting like the petals of a flower from the bottom where Spike was touching, upwards to expose her clitoris, now bulging out under its hood.

Spike gasped; I don't think he had ever seen a woman open up like that before. I wished I could see how his cock was responding.

"Even though she's ready, that's no guarantee she'll come," I explained. "So what's next?"

"Tongue?" he ventured.

"Yes, but not right away. I'll show you ...," I began.

"No," he stopped me. "I want to. Show me on my mouth."

That was a compromise I could live with; I get plenty of oral sex with Rupali; pretending Spike's mouth was a pussy would be much more interesting. I abandoned my post beside Rupali and came around to where Spike was kneeling. I placed a knee either side of him and perched on his thighs, his cock -- now getting hard again - just inches in front of my shaved vagina. I felt warmth flood through my loins at the thought of his shaft so close my womanhood.

"Hey," said Rupali. "Have you two forgotten about me? I won first fuck fair and square, you know."

"Patience," I said. "Everything I do him, he will do to you." And then to Spike, "She has Attention Deficit Disorder; when she's not getting the attention she gets disorderly."

I wrapped a hand around his stiffening member and said "Come with me." I got up and straddled Rupali's ribcage, her breasts squeezed together between my thighs. Following my guiding hand on his cock, Spike stepped over and straddled her head, facing me with his balls above Rupali's upturned face.

"Now, can you find something to amuse yourself while I teach him to eat you?" I asked.

"I'll try," she sighed. "Just be quick, OK?"

I lieu of an answer, I used the hand not holding Spike's dick to tweak a nipple, making her yelp and wriggle between my open thighs. I leaned in to Spike, my nipples touching his hard chest, and tilted my head, bringing our mouths together without touching. His lips pursed, seeking me out; I pulled back a little, "Pussies don't purse," I said, giving his cock a squeeze. "Let me do the work." His lips softened and he tilted his head oppositely to mine, our mouths now at right angles.

I kissed him, plucking softly at his lips with mine, sucking just enough to draw them away from his teeth. He tasted a little bit salty from the soy sauce he had on the sushi earlier and the image of kissing a pussy when I shut my eyes was surprisingly powerful. I felt some movement around his cock, which I still held around the base; I glanced down quickly and saw Rupali's tongue snaking around his balls. Kissing harder, I sucked his upper lip into my mouth and ran my tongue over the soft inside surface, repeating on the lower lip and then both at once, showing him how to titillate the inner labia before tonguing the vagina or clitoris.

I kept this up for another minute, stroking his cock until it was fully erect again, hard and throbbing under my fingers. Rupali had taken both balls into her mouth, sucking and juggling them with her tongue and occasionally licking out to the base of his cock and getting my fingers instead. I probed into Spike's mouth with my tongue, gently at first and then more insistently, pushing deeper and searching out his own tongue, my pussy licking lesson now all but forgotten. I squeezed his cock hard in frustration when he didn't respond; he gasped and realising the game had changed he kissed me back, his tongue twisting against mine, crushing our lips together as he brought both hands up to my breasts, stroking the undersides like I showed him before touching the nipples. What a good student!

I realized that we were getting carried away with each other when at least one of us should have a face buried in Rupali's pussy. I pulled away from him reluctantly, panting and breathless. "Got it?" I asked, smiling.

"Yes, thank you" he said, stealing another peck at my lips.

"Stay away from her clitoris until just before you fuck her," I whispered. "Otherwise she's come all over your face instead of your cock."

Spike moved to the other end of the board and lifted Rupali's thighs back to her stomach again, raising her gaping and glistening pussy up to his lips. He began kissing her inner folds, just as I had kissed him, eliciting a deep moan of desire from Rupali. I knelt on the board behind her head and leaned forward to kiss her breasts, bringing my own hard nipples into contact with her mouth. We played a silent game of Simon-Says: I licked, she licked; I sucked, she sucked; I nibbled, she nibbled. I hope she wasn't losing concentration on what Spike was doing to her steaming pussy; I felt quite invested in his training now and wanted him to do a good job.

Rupali locked her legs around Spike's head, thighs clamped over his ears and ankles crossed in the middle of his back, using them as a lever to push her pussy into his face and making the slow, teasing pussy licking that I taught him impossible. I felt an immediate change in Rupali when he started to use his tongue, running it up and down her slit and probing inside her entrance. She arched her back and rolled her hips in time with him, moaning encouragement and letting out squeals of passion and surprise as he probed more deeply, forcing his insistent tongue down her love canal.

She broke away from sucking my nipple and gasped "No more! Please, fuck me now."

Spike chose not to fulfil this request; at least not yet. He withdrew his tongue and moved up to her clitoris, sucking and licking to the increasingly frantic cries from Rupali, who was quickly approaching orgasm. I let him continue for another thirty seconds or so and then reached down to touch his cheek, reminding him that it was time to replace the tongue with dick.

Rupali unlocked her ankles as Spike pulled back and then flipped them up over his shoulders. He moved up, straddling the surfboard, until the underside of his hard shaft rested against her steaming, wet slit. He leaned forwards, resting against her legs and cupped her breasts with both hands, stroking the nipples and soaking up the moonlit view of this naked Indian goddess folded beneath him and offering him complete access to her supple young body.

I moved forwards as well, positioning my own pussy over Rupali's face as I reached down and took hold of Spike's manhood, guiding the tip between the gaping inner folds of her pussy lips. As Spike pushed forwards, I pulled his cock away so that instead of sliding deep into Rupali's core, his length ploughed through her slit and over her engorged clitoris, all the way from the tip to the balls. Rupali cried out in equal parts passion and frustration, arching her back and quivering with the sensation of his hardness rubbing over her clit. Spike pulled back and once again I positioned his cock at her entrance, stirring it around to get it coated in her juices.

Spike looked into my eyes and I tipped him a wink. Trust me. He experimentally pumped his hips forwards a few inches; once again I shifted his cock so that the tip ran through her slit and touched her clitoris. He pulled slowly back and forth, letting me control his cock as he ran it between Rupali's silky lips and around her bulging clit. After half a dozen strokes Rupali was crying for Spike to fuck her, tears spilling from the corners of her eyes and trickling down her cheeks and over my thighs. On the next back-stroke I squeezed his cock as a signal and pushed the tip back down her lips and over her entrance. Without hesitation, Spike pushed all the way forward, burying his seven inches in her womanhood in a single stroke, crying out himself at the furnace heat as her molten core first parted and then contracted tightly around his iron shaft.

Rupali cried out for him to fuck her harder; the stroking over her clitoris had brought her to the edge of orgasm and now the pumping shaft pounding deep inside her canal kept her on the edge; each stroke coming almost all the way out before slamming back in, crashing into her soaking labia, balls slapping against her backside. I kept my hands on the hard muscles of her flat belly and each time I felt her relaxing and regaining control I moved a hand down to rub her clitoris, taking care to keep my manicured nails away from Spike's thrusting manhood, and brought her back to the verge of climax, crying and screaming for us to finish her and send her to heaven.

She discovered my pussy over her mouth and grabbed at my hips, dragging me down and mercilessly plunging her tongue into my hole without so much as a by-your-leave, drinking my freely flowing juices and stifling her own pleading cries. Lightning bolts of pleasure shot through my centre; I was so wet and ready that foreplay was redundant. Now the real game commenced: I didn't want to come until Spike was inside me, so I was trying to prolong her orgasm but at the same time I was trying protect my own climax from the expert ministrations of her tongue, letting her probe my entrance but pulling away each time she sucked my clit between her lips.

blin18
blin18
797 Followers