The Headmaster's Office 05: Wedding Cake Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blin18
blin18
798 Followers

He was fully hard now and completely at my mercy -- providing I didn't need to breathe. I figured I was good for another thirty seconds or so before I passed out and the way he was writhing and crying out as I sucked and swallowed on his manhood, I had a chance of keeping him there until he came.

Rupali was still giving me the lady-fuck deluxe. It felt wonderful, but it wasn't going to make me come. Beyond verbal commands, I flung one hand backwards and slapped her thigh hard: international sign language for "I have a cock in mouth and I want you to fuck me harder." Dear, sweet Rupali: on the next inbound stroke she drove in harder, her groin slapping hard against my bottom. Her cock touched down inside me, pressing deliciously up against my cervix, setting off a little explosion of pleasure. God, it felt fantastic; goodbye lady-fuck, hello man-fuck! Two strokes later I felt that familiar stirring as my orgasm -- held at bay too many times -- reawakened and growled menacingly in my groin. It was not to be denied this time.

With Rupali driving hard into my pussy I concentrated back on Spike's cock; sucking and swallowing, I reached for his hands holding my head and guided them to pull me down harder on his cock. I wanted him to grind it into me as hard as he wanted, to force me down onto him and pump me full of cum. I had a big breath -- enough I thought -- and I didn't want him to worry about suffocating me. If worse came to worst, I always had my teeth and I was pretty sure I could get him out at short notice.

Bless him: he knows international sign language as well. He twisted his fingers in my hair and pulled me down hard, mashing my lips against his groin and my nose to his balls. I redoubled my efforts of swallowing and sucking, moaning and crying out for him to come -- hopefully he understood and would do me the favour of coming before my lungs burst.

I heard him begin his build up: panting and writhing. Damn, he was ahead of me! Another slap on Rupali's thigh: harder, bitch! She didn't disappoint; with her next stroke her groin slammed into me with a thunderclap, her hard cock detonating an explosion as she tried to ram it straight through me. She pounded me, punctuating each thrust with a word: "You ... slapped ... me ... you ... slut ... I'll ... ram ... this ... cock ... so ... far ... up ... you ... can ... brush ... your ... TEETH ... WITH IT!

Each thrust was like an air pump, building up the pressure of my impending orgasm until it burst. About half way through this little speech, Spike lifted off, both literally -- hoisting his backside into the air -- and figuratively as his cock swelled and bulged and finally rocketed cum down my throat. For each of the last half dozen thrusts, Spike filled me with another cock-load of cum while Rupali arched back and slammed her cock upwards, lifting me off the ground with each pounding blow to my pussy so that I was suspended in the air on two cocks. I started coming on the second last stroke and on the very last one Rupali grabbed my hips hard, grinding into me, standing up straight and holding me off the ground, twisting her hips, stirring her cock in my pussy while I dangled in the air, screaming and swallowing and kicking my legs like a puppet as the orgasm convulsed my body.

Spike finally stopped pumping and lifted me off his cock just as I began to feel faint from lack of oxygen. I simultaneously tried to suck in lungs full of air as well as scream from the ecstasy that coursed through my pussy. Rupali finally lowered me down, panting and heaving and completely spent on top of Spike, my mouth and pussy throbbing with pleasure and pain, arms and legs draped over the sides like an animal skin, completely satisfied from being taken so completely.

"That wov ... ouch," I began.

"Epic," Spike sighed.

"Carnal," Rupali marvelled, straddling the board behind us and running her hands over my back.

"You hurt my lipf," I said.

"Sorry," they both replied.

"Not thove ones; theve ones!"

"I'll kiss these ones better," Spike said from between my open thighs. "Just in case." He kissed my pussy softly.

"Ouch. Thove ones hurt too."

"That'll teach you to giddy-up on me," Rupali laughed.

"Probably not," I moaned.

"So," said Spike. "It doesn't sound like you're up for rescue sex in the surf."

"Another time." God I hope so.

~~~

After lights-out later that night, I lay spooned into Rupali's nakedness -- which was how we spent most nights until one of us got too hot -- when she whispered "Do you have a clever name for the new toy yet?"

"It doesn't need one," I said. "It's yours. It's not going into the toy box; at least not until you graduate and bequeath it to the dorm."

"Still," she said. "It's a nice tradition."

"Did you have something in mind?" I asked.

"I was thinking, Spike."

I giggled. "Do you think we'll see him again?"

"Probably not," she sighed. "He'll leave Sydney soon on his big quest. It wouldn't be good to get too invested."

"Hmmm. No," I said wistfully. Then: "Hey, I owe you a toy. Spike's not big enough for me to use on you."

"Yes, that's right! You do!" she brightened. "But we haven't seen any big enough online. Do you think your mystery man would make me one?"

"I don't know," I said, thinking Mr Gallows' skills were more electronic and mechanical engineering. "Maybe. I don't know whether he can work with latex. I can ask if you like?"

"While you're at it, see if he'll make the mould from himself," she whispered shyly, giving me a little squeeze and wondering whether she was asking for too much.

She had already fucked Mr Gallows, of course; but she was blindfolded and still has no idea it was the headmaster. All she knows is that his nine inch cock is one of the few that will bring her to an orgasm. Maybe it was a good idea to get him to cast his own cock. She asks about him a lot; clearly she's keen for another encounter and it was hard to keep finding excuses.

I felt a bit sorry for her. I come so easily and could use any old cock that was handy; but the one that I do have is also the only one that makes her come. And worse, it doesn't even all fit in my pussy! It's not as though any of us were in an exclusive relationship, either. Was I being over-possessive?

"Tell you what," I smiled. "I'll tell him to either make you one or he has to fuck you again."

"Both would be fine with me."

"I bet!" I snorted. "Night, Rupali."

"Night, B'lin."

~~~ THE END ~~~

Belinda LaPage

Sydney, Australia, 2014

blin18
blin18
798 Followers