Wedding Day Betrayal

Story Info
A bride watches as her groom fucks the maid of honor.
1.9k words
3.55
140.7k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah beamed happily in the mirror, adjusting her veil. Today was her wedding day, and everything was going to be perfect.

She and Jared had been together for five years, and they were finally getting married. He was a handsome, swarthy man. Tall, with a great smile. He was a professor at the local college, so he was smart and educated. He didn't make a lot of money, but he didn't need to. Sarah was a wildly successful author and was richer than anyone needed to be.

Her breasts were straining at the top of her gown. She had always been chubby, and her tits large and pillowy. Finding a wedding dress that for had been a challenge, but she had found the perfect one in the end. She had asked her bridesmaids to leave her alone so she could breathe and reflect.

There was still over an hour before the ceremony began. She stepped out into the hall of the church. It was supposed to be bad luck to see the groom before the wedding. But Sarah had never been one for tradition. She was a very liberal, feminist outspoken person. Having a wedding at all was a surprisingly conservative move for her. Secretly, she had dreamed of a fairy tale wedding since she was a little girl.

She knocked softly on the door to the groom's dressing room. There was no answer.

"Jared?" she called softly, opening the door. No one was inside the room.

She looked around at the clothes and other assorted items thrown around. The closet was open, and she looked inside to see if Jared's tuxedo was still there. It was gone, so he must have changed.

"I can't believe this!" A woman's voice called from the hallway. Sarah knew if her bridesmaids found her trying to sneak a peek at the groom, they would harass her forever.

She jumped inside the closet and shut the doors after her. The doors were slatted so she could see out clearly but no one could see in.

"I can't believe we're doing this." The woman's voice again. Amy, her maid of honor and childhood best friend entered the room, followed closely by Jared.

"It will be fun," he grinned that charming grin, shutting the door to the hallway.

"If you say so." Amy threw her arms around Jared's neck in an easy manner and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around her, crinkling her purple bridesmaid's gown, drawing their bodies as close as they could get.

In the closet, Sarah put her hand to her mouth in shock. Amy and Jared? How? Why? She and Jared had a great sex life. He always complimented her and he was so gentle.

Amy was the opposite of Sarah, physically. Slender, with perky breasts and dark hair. Sarah was a natural redhead, chubby with brown eyes always framed by huge glasses. Amy had crystal clear blue eyes that seduced men with just a glance. Amy was outgoing, sexy, always making the first move. Sarah was a shy introvert, nervous around everyone. She had thought that was what Jared liked, that he found it cute.

She knew she should jump out, yell and scream, but she was paralyzed.

Jared and Amy continued making out, their attraction and experience with each other very clear. When they finally paused, Jared licked his lips and smiled.

"I want you to suck my dick."

Amy cast a glance around the room. "Here? Now?"

"There's plenty of time before the wedding. The boys are out getting a couple shots in before the ceremony. Besides," he put his hands in her shoulders and gently pushed down, "You sucking my cock in that bridesmaid's dress is going to be hot as fuck."

Amy smiled wickedly and sank to her knees. With a familiarity, she fished Jared's penis out of his pants, unbuckling his belt for greater access. With her right hand, she grasped a hold of his shaft and lifted it as she leaned forward and gently licked at his balls.

He grunted along for about a minute before growling, "I told you to suck, not lick."

Obediently, Amy popped his cockhead in her mouth, her tongue sticking out just a little along the bottom of his shaft. She bobbed up and down, making his cock nice and wet with her saliva.

"You eager little slut," he hissed. "On your knees, sucking the dick of your best friend's fiance. On their wedding day, no less! Don't you have any fucking morals?"

He laughed at his own joke. Amy moaned around his cock at the word "slut," her movements becoming faster and more desperate.

In the darkness, Sarah also called Amy a slut, but angrily and in silence. How dare she! How dare she!

Amy paused for breath, taking Jared's cock out. Rubbing the head against her lips she said, "Tell me I'm a better cocksucker than your fiance."

"Of course you are. Sarah's not good at anything."

Sarah felt herself on the verge of tears. If he hated her so much, why were they getting married? This was devastating. At the same time, a strange heat was rising between her legs. Was this humiliation turning her on?

Amy had vigorously went back to sucking Jared's cock. This time, she went all the way down, deep into her throat.

"Shit," he groaned in pleasure. He tangled his long fingers in Amy's silky straight hair, thrusting his hips, fucking her mouth.

Suddenly, he pulled out. "Stand up," he ordered.

Amy, again, obeyed with no argument. Jared pulled her by her hair and bent her over the back of the couch in the room. "I'm going to fuck that tight pussy."

He pulled up the bottom of her dress, bunching all that fabric around her waist. He quickly pulled down her panties and thrust his cock into her in one go.

"Oh god!" Amy yelled. "It feels so good!"

"It's only because your cunt is so much tighter than Sarah's," Jared said, building a steady pace in his thrusts. "She's a worn out cow."

Sarah, in the closet, was crying. This was too embarrassing. Too hurtful. Too wrong. Her fingers crept under the hem of her wedding dress and into her soaking wet cunt.

"How do you even fuck that fat whore?" Amy moaned.

"I don't know. Her tits are saggy and gross. Her ass is pale and lumpy. And she's such a socially weird freak. Just an all around piece of shit."

He buried his face into Amy's neck, kissing it. He reached around to Amy's front and pulled the top of her dress down. Her breasts popped out, bouncy and firm. Jared caressed them as he fucked her, rolling her nipples between his fingers.

"Tell me I'm prettier than your fiance."

"You're prettier."

Amy thrust herself back on his cock breathlessly. "Tell me I'm a better fuck."

"You're better. You're hotter. You're smarter. My fiance is so fucking stupid. She has nothing to offer." He pounded into her even harder.

Sarah now had tears rolling freely down her face. Her hand kept rubbing her clit, pleasure building at this ultimate humiliation.

"Cum inside me," Amy begged. "Knock me up! Give me your cum in my hot cunt!"

"Oh god!" Jared shouted, throwing his head back. "I'm coming!"

His hips jerked, and Amy's own body twitched around him, their bodies perfectly in sync. She moaned as he thrust a few more times making sure he emptied every last drop of cum deep inside her. They remained together for a few seconds, panting heavily.

Gingerly, Amy separated herself, pulling up the top of her dress and then pulling her panties up from around her ankles. She kissed Jared soundly. "I can't wait to walk down the aisle with your cum dripping down my legs."

It was too much. Sarah, rubbing her cunt furiously, came, and came hard.

"Aah!" She cried out softly. Immediately realizing her mistake, she clamped a hand over her mouth.

It was too late. Jared and Amy froze.

"What was that?" asked Amy.

Wordlessly, Jared walked over to the closet and the doors open. The adulterous duo were shocked to see Sarah there, tear-stained, her hand being pulled out of her dress.

"Sarah?" All the color drained from Amy's face. "Oh my god. Oh my god. It's not-I'm so sorry-"

"Don't be." Jared's voice, harsh and cold, cut through Amy's apologetic babbling. He leaned down and yanked up Sarah's wrist, smelling her fingers. "She was jerking off."

"What?" asked Amy, confused.

Jared laughed. Roughly, he grabbed Sarah's hair with his other hand and turned her to face Amy. "She's pathetic. She's so pathetic and insecure she actually got off to the image of her fiance fucking the maid of honor on her wedding day. Isn't that right, slut?"

Sarah shuddered at realizing the name was directed at her. She had never let a man degrade her in that way. Still, what he said was true.

"Yes," she replied in a weak voice.

"That's sick," said Amy. "Don't you have any self respect?"

Sarah started crying again. Jared rolled his eyes and threw her on the couch.

"Here's what's going to happen." He adjusted the lines of his tuxedo as he talked. "You've probably figured out that I find your body and your personality repulsive. You're boring, fat, and just plain weird. But you have a lot of money, which is why I was able to gag my way through sex and a relationship with you. I did think maybe you have some backbone, some shred of independence, but now I find you are so lowly that you came while watching your man and your best friend fuck. You're a goddamn pig."

Sarah kept sobbing while Amy looked on, smirking and aroused.

Jared continued. "You are going to clean yourself up. We are going to get married. We are going to act normal. Amy is going to join us in our hotel room tonight. I am only going to fuck her. In every way, in every hole. Pleasure her in ways you could only imagine. I will not touch you. You can watch, but you may not join in. On your wedding night, your husband will only be fucking your best friend. Understood?"

Sarah was heartbroken. To think this handsome man she loved so much had so much contempt for her was too much to bear. At the same time, her body was in fire. Why did the idea of being ignored and humiliated turn her on so much? Was it because she knew, deep down, this was what she truly deserved? She had always been lazy, not taking care of her body. She had been awkward and rude and abrasive. The idea that any man could want her was laughable.

"Yes," she finally replied.

Jared smacked her across the face. "Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir," said Sarah, rubbing her cheek.

"Damn right," said Jared. "I'm a man, I deserve respect."

He grabbed her by her hair again, lifting her to her feet. Add he led her to the door, he said, "Maybe you're not completely useless. Maybe I'll use you as a toilet. Or maybe I'll just use this ginger rat's nest you're so proud of as a pissmop."

Laughing, he opened the door and threw her out. "Go try to make yourself presentable. Me and Amy have unfinished business."

The door slammed in Sarah's face. She word her tears away as she walked back in a, daze to get dressing room. Inside she was sad, but surprisingly eager.

Eager to begin a new life as a sexless slave to her husband and best friend.