Wedding Day Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't know," I replied with a big satisfied smile. "Some big blond guy --- Don't know his name, but this is his tee shirt."

With that, I threw the item in question, over to Harry.

"That'll be George," Harry told me as he looked me up and down. "He's my best man. I wondered what happened to him."

I grinned at Harry, and just had to ask the big question. "Did you get to fuck me earlier or not Harry?"

"Course I did Barby," he chuckled back at me. "I was the first."

"And I was the last," added the guy next to him. "Except for George by the state of you."

I glanced down at myself, strangely surprised to find myself standing there quite naked, chatting away to three guys as if there was nothing extraordinary about it.

I was a bit lopsided due to having only one high heel shoe on, but other than that, I could really get used to this!

"Sorted the taxi driver out," sang out June as she at last breezed into the room, carrying the towel over her arm. "Good way to get free taxi rides --- I recommend it girls ----- Oh! ----- Hi guys. Where did you spring from?"

The three chaps now had two naked girls to stare at!

I was just thinking of joining the boys on the sofa, when Hester came charging into the room in a fluster.

"Come on girlfriend," she called out to me, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the stairs. "We've got to get you ready."

She was right of course, as in just a few short hours, I was due to become Mrs. Nicolas Du Plessis, wife of the heir to a very considerable fortune.

'Let me just kiss Harry good luck in his marriage," I grumbled, pulling away from Hester, and leaning over to give him a peck on the cheek. No such luck though and within seconds the three of them had grabbed me and dragged me onto their laps, spreading me out naked along the sofa, as they groped me with gusto.

"Let her go you bastards," squealed Hester all giggly, who with June's help proceeded to pull me away from them, a jolly tug of war developing between the four of them with my nude body as the rope in between.

Eventually we all fell laughing to the floor, a tangle of half dressed men and naked women, where we all continued to mess around with whatever part we could find of a member of the other sex.

Great fun!

It was after all my last hours of freedom, and why shouldn't I have made the most of it? My husband to be was going to get fucked beyond his wildest dreams shortly, so why not?

----------------

RIGHT!

I scrubbed up nicely, Hester refusing point blank to allow me to invite Harry and his friends into the shower to help, and in fairness, I guess that was wise. My parents were due to arrive up from South London, and I knew they were so excited, never having been to such a 'posh do' as they called it, before. We were getting married in Nick's family's local church, with the reception in the gardens of their manor house in the country.

Well ---- They were paying for everything, so they called the shots.

My wedding dress was a one off design by a well-known dressmaker, and when I eventually walked back downstairs, an hour later, the look on everyone's faces as I walked in, told me that I'd got it exactly right.

I looked fabulous!

Sorry but I did, and I knew it. There was no denying it, and I was really pleased that I was going to get married in white.

We went to the hotel where Nick's family had put my parents up for the night, and my mother nearly fainted when she saw me. My dad simply stood there, staring at me, muttering, "My little girl ---- My little girl."

Even the staff of the hotel came out for a look, and stood around grinning and smiling at how lovely I looked.

"I won't be around for a couple of weeks Tom," I cheekily whispered to one of the barmen when nobody else was close, and he nearly fell over in surprise when he recognized me.

"Barby?" he uttered in shock.

"The very same," I replied quietly as I wandered away. "Surprised you recognized me with my clothes on."

Oh by Golly I was enjoying myself.

What a great day it was going to be!

--------------

We arrived at the church, fashionably late, and my father proudly took my arm and led me up to the church and down the aisle to where Nick was waiting in all his finery.

I could feel the pride emanating from my Dad, and I'm sure he was even more nervous than any of us.

I looked over at Nick as we stopped by his side, and almost choked at how good-looking he was.

My God he looked so fantastic!

I was so lucky ---- So damn lucky to have bagged one of the most eligible bachelors available, and he was about to be all mine.

Dave looked down and me with a serious look on his face, and I suppressed a giggle, guessing that he was even more nervous than me.

God --- how I loved him. I really did. I resolved there and then to mend my ways. To stop messing around with other men. To stop having casual sex with men I'd never met before. For some reason I couldn't see Hester or my other girlfriends anywhere in the church, but decided that maybe that wasn't a bad thing, as I'd be moving in different circles from then on, and I'd been wondering how to distance myself from them.

And Dave?

Well --- We'd just have to see, but I hoped I had the resolve to turn my back on him even.

The service had started and I'd hardly noticed, my Dad having to jab me in the arm to remind me to make my response.

"I do," I whispered, or something like that, having totally lost track of the service.

The vicar conducting the service got to the part where he asked if anyone had reason why this union shouldn't take place, then to speak up, or forever hold their peace.

You know ------- The funny bit, where everyone sniggers and smiles and looks around, and all the little boys make quiet jokes and things.

Come on ---- Let's get on with it.

A commotion!

The vicar was looking up at some one in the congregation.

What on earth was going on?

I looked round, and there was Beth.

Yes Beth!

That Beth!

Dave's wife Beth!

She marched confidently up to Dave, who being Nick's best man, was stood at the front alongside Nick.

"Bastard!" She screamed at the top of voice at Dave, her husband. "You cheating fucking bastard! You think I didn't know what you've been doing with this slut?"

With that, she turned towards me and slapped me hard round the face, her blow stinging as I stumbled backwards, falling to the floor.

"Nick darling," I appealed to my husband to be as I struggled to get up. "What's she talking about? Please help me."

"Bugger off you worthless whore," my love screamed at me, and then he spun around and punched Dave straight in the face, breaking his nose, blood spurting out as he knocked him to the floor.

"Nick," I appealed to him. "What's going on? What's this all about?"

"You think I didn't know about your sluttish ways you bitch," Nick screamed at me. "You really think you could get away with it?"

"But Nick I love you," I cried pathetically. "What about the reception? What about all the food and drink."

"Cancelled you stupid cow," he responded. "We cancelled it all a week ago when I found out about your cheating ways, and I never want to see you again you fucking, cheating cow."

---------------

I sat there on the floor crying my eyes out, abandoned by everyone, even Dave having disappeared. I heard Nick's dad apologizing to my parents for the charade, and shivered in shame as I heard their response. My parents, poor though they were, were very straight laced indeed.

They stared at me with contempt in their eyes, and for one moment I thought my mother was going to spit at me.

"You're no daughter of ours," my Dad spat out at me, and grabbing my Mum's arm, turned and walked out of the church.

How low could I feel?

I just collapsed on the floor, tears flowing freely.

---------------

"Come on young lady," the voice said to me. "You can't sit there all night; I have to lock the church up."

I looked up and saw someone I'd never seen before. The churchwarden or something I supposed.

"Where is everyone," I asked between sobs. "Where have they gone?"

The church was empty with no sign of anyone at all, and the light outside was fading.

"They've all gone," the man told me. "They all went hours ago."

"How am I going to get home?" I pleaded with him.

"No idea," he told me firmly, as he eased me out of the church door. "The nearest village is only a mile or so down in that direction and you should be able to get there before it gets too dark."

"Is there a taxi in the village?" I begged him.

"No idea," he replied, as he slammed the great oak door in my face. "Better go and find out."

"But I haven't got any money," I cried out in despair, but found myself talking to the closed door.

---------------

I'd only covered a hundred meters or so when my heel broke and I tumbled over into the small ditch at the side of the road.

I sat there crying ---- bawling my eyes out as the darkness descended around me, shivering as the chill wind of the autumn evening cut through the flimsy material of my soaking wet, wedding dress.

I didn't deserve this.

Nobody deserved to be treated this badly.

Please tell me you agree with me. Whatever I'd done ----- I didn't deserve to be treated like that, did I?

++++++++

Well did she?

What do you think?

12