Wedding Day Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,435 Followers

After what seemed like long minutes, I released her and began kissing my way up her body, trailing wet cum filled marks until I reached her huge tits and wrapped my lips around one of her hard nipples. I sucked the whole tip of her breast into my mouth, running my tongue in circles around her hard nipple while I reached for my cock and rubbed the head up and down her sopping lips. With my head lubricated in her juices, I pressed it to her tunnel and slowly pressed, trying to drive it into her. I felt her tight tunnel resist the invader, holding it back for a moment before expanding and inviting my fat mushroom head into her soft domain. Inch by inch I worked my cock into her in short tiny strokes, each stroke slightly longer than the one before. I could feel her tight pussy still convulsing from her climax, massaging and trying to pull my shaft deeper.

"OHHHHHH...my god yes!" She moaned as I bottomed out, my head pressed against the end of her tunnel and the base of my cock pushed against her still exposed clit. "Fuck me. Oh god yes fuck me!"

I began sliding my full length in and out of her, her sopping pussy making wet squishing noises and my hips slapping loudly against her naked ass. "God you are so fucking tight!" I grunted as I released her tit from my mouth and pushed myself up until I was standing at the end of the bed, her knees hooked over my arms as I reached for and grabbed her tits.

"Oh trust me, I can make it better." She panted.

"Holy shit." I squeaked as I felt her pussy clench me so tightly that it almost stopped me mid stroke. I felt her clenching pussy release me slightly and returned to pummeling her pussy with my rock hard cock. I could feel my climax approaching, building within, the tiny trembles and electric shocks radiating out from my cock through my body. My strokes began to lose coordination, and the constant squeezing of her tits and nipples I had been doing was reduced to little more than holding them as handles.

"OH FUCK!" She screamed as she felt the first gush of hot cum lance out of my cock and fill her pussy. Time and again my body jerked uncontrollably as I added to the volume of hot cum filling her. Her own climax, triggered by my spurting cock, took over her body, her hands pulling at the wads of bedspread she had grabbed, and her body convulsing in time with mine. I briefly lost track of time as I stood panting, my cock twitching with her.

"Good lord." She said when she could manage a few words, her panting almost as hard as mine. "I can't believe I came again."

"Yeah, well, I would say you did." I laughed between pants.

"I think we need a shower now." She said. "We can't leave you smelling of sex you know."

"No, that wouldn't be a good idea." I agreed as I pulled my semi-hard cock from her pussy, releasing a veritable flood of our combined cum. I held out a hand and helped her to her feet and then followed her through the connecting door to her room and the bathroom there. She turned on the water and quickly stepped in, pulling me along by the hand.

She took her time soaping me up her hands gently caressing my body from head to toe while I did the same to her. My hands fondled her breasts, teasing her nipples and making her giggle like a small girl while she made sure that all traces of our adventure had been obliterated. She pulled me around under the water, pulling us together to allow the water to rinse us both, her tits pressing into my chest. She lifted herself on her tip-toes and wrapped both arms around my neck. She pulled my head down to her face and planted her soft lips against mine. I felt her tongue tease my lips apart and then slip into my mouth, playing hide and seek with my tongue, trying to tease it to follow into her mouth. We stood under the cascade of water, our tongues dancing as our lips pressed together.

Remarkably I felt my cock begin to grow again, pressing between her legs as we stood embracing.

"Getting all turned on again?" She asked after breaking our kiss. "Nice to know you can get it up that fast."

"Yeah, well you might have a little to do with that."

"Oh?" She asked, wiggling her chest to rub her tits back and forth across my chest. She also moved one leg, lifting it enough to allow my hardening shaft to slip between her legs before trapping it against her pussy with her legs.

"I don't know that we have time for another go around." I told her, wishing at that moment that we did as she wiggled her legs to stroke the sides of my cock with her thighs and rub it against her wet pussy.

"Too bad. This feels pretty nice already!" She cooed as she began rocking her hips, rubbing her clit along the top of my shaft and teasing it within the snug confines she created with her thighs.

"Yeah, that does feel nice." I answered as she pulled my arms down and guided my hands to her tits.

"Yeah, I like it when you play with my nipples too." She said as she let my hands go and moved hers down to my hips and then my ass. She squeezed and played with my cheeks while stroking herself on my hard cock. "Oh I want you inside me again!" she moaned, reaching behind her and working her fingertips between her legs until she could press the head of my cock up between her lips. She arched her back and pressed with her fingers until I could feel my head slip into her tunnel. "OH yes!" She squeaked as I slipped into her.

"I would have thought you had enough." I said as she rocked her hips to rub her clit against my cock.

"Oh god no. There is no such thing as enough of this cock." She moaned.

"Well, if that's how you feel." I said, pulling my cock from her. I turned her around and bent her over, letting her use her hands against the far wall for balance as I rubbed my head up and down her slit a few times before plunging it into her in one quick motion.

"OH FUCK!" She cried as my hard shaft drove into her, my hips slapping loudly against her ass. "Yes... Fuck me hard!" She cried as I started pounding into her, each stroke plunging into her like a piston. I grunted in time with my strokes, each one banging into her and making her whole body shake and her tits swing wildly. I held her hips like handles, slapping into her time after time, driving not only my cock into her, but also driving both of us toward climax.

"OHHHHH Yes yes yes!" She cried as her climax washed over her body.

I kept pounding into her, each stroke driving my hard cock to the very end of her tunnel. My fat head stroked the sides of her tunnel its full length with each long stroke before it slammed into her cervix sending little jolts of electricity radiating out from her pussy through her whole body. Each stroke held her climax at its pinnacle, her cries echoing throughout the bathroom helping to inch me stroke by stroke to its inevitable end. She lifted herself up the wall, holding herself partly erect with its support, her new position allowing me to continue ramming into her while grabbing her fantastic tits. Again and again I slapped her ass with my hips and her pussy with my cock, gripping and squeezing her tits that threatened to bounce out of my grip.

"OH FUCK!" I shouted as my body jerked, ramming into her so hard that her head almost bounced off the wall. My cock spurted into her, putting one hot shot of cum into her after another as my body jerked, my hands squeezed the soft orbs I was using as handles as my whole body convulsed. As my jerking stopped and her trembling ceased, she stood upright and reached behind her to pull my head toward hers. She turned her face to mine and kissed me softly and wetly. We stood there, my cock softening inside her and slipping out as I held her tits, gently stroking my fingers across her nipples as we slowly recovered.

"I think it's time to get out." She finally whispered.

"Yeah. Probably a good idea." I answered back as I released her and reached back to turn the water that was still cascading over us, off.

After drying off, we changed the bed spread in my room with the one from hers, at least reducing the smell of sex in the room. With a final kiss we left each other to dress so I could go pick up the tuxes.

All through the rehearsal and dinner that night we shared occasional glances, each of us knowing what had gone on and also knowing that it was something that we had to keep as our secret.

The next day was the big day. Giving away my daughter was, as always, bitter sweet. But I knew her new husband was indeed an addition to our family, not a loss of my daughter. As the day turned to evening and the ceremony to the reception, opportunities to see Sara in her backless dress abounded, each time my mind reminded me just what those fantastic tits looked like "unbridled". Toward the end of the evening she and I danced together, allowing us a few moments to share a few parting words, since we would be flying out in the morning. While neither of us wanted to be obvious, we did manage a tight squeeze of each other and a quick cheek kiss in the gloom.

As we waved goodbye the next morning it was clear that I would be waiting for the next chance to visit, and of course, any possibility of another interlude with her.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,435 Followers
12