Wedding Fun

Story Info
Two guys enjoy our company.
1.6k words
3.9
58.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years back Debbie and I were invited to one of my work colleagues weddings. I knew the groom quite well but that's where in ended. After a night of horsing around, Deb was feeling quite erogenous on the day of the wedding. It was a 1pm start and gave us little time to get ready after a busy morning schedule. We ran around picking up suits and dresses from the dry cleaners and managed to get a few drinks in before being on our way to the ceremony.

I was in the statutory penguin suit and decided on not wearing any underwear leaving my penis dangerously unrestrained in the event of further excitement. Deb had decided to wear a gorgeous yellow sixties inspired mini dress which allowed anyone a great view of her exposed legs all the way up to her upper thighs. As I waited for her to get into the car she emerged from the house with a naughty look on her face. I know the look because I have seen it before. She opened the door and got in like a real lady managing to not show much more as she slid into the low seat of the car.

We got on the high way and began some medial chit chat and quickly turned into how good we look when we make some effort in our attire. I reached out and placed my hand on her copiously exposed thigh and received a tap on the back of the hand for me to remove it. She was playing a game that was giving me the rise I hoped not to get! Deb took out her moisturizer and while having miscellaneous conversation she raised one leg onto the dash and began rubbing it into her legs.

It was now becoming harder to watch the road and easier to watch my wife rub her legs all the way up to her inner thighs. I don't think I know what she was saying anymore until my brain snapped into action and saw the container truck up ahead. I spotted the truckers eyes in his side mirror and knew he was anticipating his next view.

I gradually picked up the pace to align her passenger window with that of the truck. Debbie continued jabbering something about the guests of a previous wedding while moisturizing her parted legs. Her dress was well up to her hips and left nothing to the imagination. She was wearing my favorite underwear being a pale yellow G-string with the front panel completely see-through, exposing her half inch wide pubic stripe.

As I continued to drive along I know I had engaged the truck driver for every time I backed off the accelerator, magically the truck would follow suit. I was getting very horny at the thought of the trucker wanking himself in his truck over my wife. At that moment Deb put both heeled feet on the console and parted her legs wide open, her eyesight never leaving the task at hand. I nearly drove off the road looking at her virtually unobstructed view of her pussy.

I took the next exit keeping, what seemed an hour, the last 5 minutes to myself. When we arrived to the ceremony we parked towards the back of the parking area as we were running late and everybody else seemed to already be in the garden drinking champagne. We made our way to the garden of probably 100 guests not knowing anyone. A sea of un named guests and only alcohol as the familiar friend! The day steamed ahead engaging in small talk with other people and we finally got the chance to be seated in the reception room.

We were on a round table towards the back of the room with guests table that were obviously made up of more remote people of the bride and groom. I sat next to Adrian, who was an absolute laugh and the drinks put us into an oblivious state. My wife was sitting next to a 40 something single guy named Ben, who seemed rather quiet. On occasion I noticed they were having spasmodic chatter and that's about all. Everyone on the table was having a good time.

I left the table to go to the men's room and told Deb I'd be back in a moment. She nod and continued into her 8th or so champagne. When I was returning to my table I was stopped by a guy who asked me how I knew the groom. He was blubbering something or rather and I just appeased him with reciprocated information.

While I was standing only 10 to 15 feet behind Debbie I saw something that raised my attention. Deb was leaning over my empty chair chatting to my drinking buddy. In doing this I knew exactly how much of her ass was exposed to her immediate left side. The guy next to her was looking directly at Deb's ass. I was now giving my drunken friend little attention but using him as an excuse to keep my distance from the table. He placed his hand closer to Debs seat and each time she moved back and forth she inadvertently gave him a feel of her exposed flesh.

I made my way back to the table concealing my trouser happiness holding a cloth napkin in front of me. I poked Deb in the side and asked her for a walk. I ushered her straight to the car where I could no longer contain my hard on. It was a warm night and we put down the windows. As I moved my seat back I removed my shaved cock from my trousers and Deb without hesitation went head first – so to speak! As she licked my dick I told her about the truck. Without breaking stride she sucked me harder enjoying my story. I pulled up her dress as she turned herself onto her knees revealing her ass to the open air of the window.

I reached over with my primed wet finger and played with her ass hole. No longer could she bear it, I inserted my finger into her ass. Her hips were now as open as possible with her G-string moved to one side. In our heightened sexual state we failed to notice that we had been followed by both of our table partners. When I looked over the passenger side I was initially shocked to see both of them enjoying my wife's ass gyrating over my inserted finger. I whispered to Deb the fantasy of having her ass touched to get a trial response...tonight was going to be fun!

She murmured "yes, I want that" I removed my hand and motioned them to come closer.

By now Debbie's frantic state was not going to deny her more pleasure. Ben moved closer without hesitation. He had already had a very small sample and was ready to explore. Adrian was a little more in two minds as he had built a different bond with me inside and probably was unsure how to approach so he opened the rear door and got in the back. Between the seats he had a great view of Deb sucking my dick. Ben opened the passenger door and immediately ran two hands up the inside of my wife's inner thighs.

Deb motioned her response by arching her back and giving him a view of everything he wanted. I saw his head disappear and I knew Debbie was in ecstasy. I don't really know what he was doing back there but she loved it. My dick was now at the point of exploding and I tried to hang on. Adrian had decided to pull out his cock and jerk himself. I saw his hand pull her strapless dress down allowing both her 36DD's to fall out heavily into his free hand. Our new friend Ben on the other hand had different ideas. He was far more forward in his approach and we felt helpless to stall him. He stood up, put a thumb into his mouth and pushed it into Debs gaping ass. With his other hand he opened his trousers to reveal his untamed cock. He must have been an inch longer and somewhat wider than me.

Without further messing about he pushed inside my wife. Deb was so wet she offered no resistance. His pace was that of someone intent on the outcome. Here we were in my car with to virtually anonymous people. One feeling my wife's jug's while jerking and the other standing at the passenger door fucking my wife with most of his thumb in her ass. I couldn't hold any longer and came hard in Deb's mouth. My climax brought the others into a similar state. I heard Adrian moaning ready to explode but suddenly moved forward and projected his cock forward. He grabbed Debbie's head and motioned she suck him too.

Without delay she sucked him while being thrusted from behind. Just as he was about to cum she removed her mouth and milked his throbbing cock all over the seat. Ben saw the actions inside of my wife sucking cocks and ass in the air at his disposal. He gave a lurch forward and clasped Debs hips holding her tightly. Without any movement he let out a groan and shot his load deep inside my wife.

Adrian had already got out of the car and gone without us even noticing. Ben pulled his large member out of my wife's neat pussy. He leaned into the car and smiled. As he winked at her he slapped her ass and walked away adjusting himself. Deb and I had no idea what had just happened apart from what ever it was, we were both on a different level of ecstasy. Obviously we didn't have the nerve to go back inside and called it a night.

We drove home in relative silence exchanging sentences of delight thinking more about the next wedding we get invited to.