Wedding Fun With Mom

Story Info
Sleeping with mom at her friends wedding.
867 words
3.5
240.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
triana
triana
14 Followers

One of mom's friends was getting married out of town; she didn't have a date so she took me instead.

We had a chatty 4 hour drive and she quizzed me about work, social life and girlfriends. I tested the water when I spoke about my last girlfriend - a quite sizeable fun girl called Marti, I mentioned that she liked to dress me in her clothes for kicks. The truth was that I had to beg her and pay her in oral and shopping sessions to wear her sexy larger lady clothes. Mom was quite cool about it and giggled, saying that if it feels good do it! Oh my god, was she giving me an invitation to explore her further?

The wedding itself was quite dull; the party afterwards was a blast. We had booked a room for the night, and amazingly there was just one double bed for us to share (there should have been two single beds); I persuaded mom not to complain and she could have the bed, I told her I might get lucky and not come back at all.

The evening was very amusing, with party games and drinking galore. Mom was flirty with various guys, she was definitely the most attractive woman on display. I was more of an outsider looking in, keeping an eye on mom at all times. Mom knew she shouldn't drink too much as she was on medication, some hope as I think she'd drank 2 bottles of red wine during the meal. By 10pm I could tell by her erratic dancing she was heading out of control, she had been involved in tequila shot session. By midnight she was hitting the vodka and being very loud. By 2am she was slumped in her chair and got help from a male friend to carry her to the room, in transit she vomited on his jacket as a thank you! He left me to look after mom once we got her to the bathroom.

Mom was briefly sick again, I got her to clean her face, brush her teetth and drink some water before she fell over in a sobbing heap. I comforted her on the floor for a bit before she passed out. I carried her to the bed and placed her on top of the covers. She was wearing a gorgeous long grey silk chiffon dress, nothing else since she had lost her shoes. I undressed her with pleasure. She still smelled pretty good considering what a mess she was.

I kept the light in the room quite subtle, and she looked beautiful laying there barely breathing. I waited about 30 minutes before I joined her naked on the bed. She looked pretty comfortable lying on her back, I moved her legs apart and positioned myself on top of her and slowly kissed her breasts, and I was rock hard and wanted to bury my erection. I lifted up each breast and licked them underneatch as they were slightly sweaty and salty tasting, and then moved to her freshly shaved armpits. I opened her legs further and began rub my nose and mouth around her hairy honey pot. My tongue was now opening her pussy lips, her breathing became a touch louder but that's all. I pulled her pussy lips open with my fingers and really penetrated her with my rampant tongue, I made sure I left her wet inside with my saliva. She made a few moaning noises during her tonguing session which made my cock feel wanted and it wanted a piece of the action.

I primed myself with a lot of thick spit and managed to slowly enter her, and kiss her face with her own juices on my mouth. I didn't thrust or move myself at all once inside, I just moved my head down between her neck and right shoulder and stayed there with my arms around her and my cock inside.

I stayed inside her for a few minutes and managed to battle the urges to bump and grind as I knew I might explode inside her or indeed wake her, and when I slowly withdrew myself I could feel the excitement reaching an amazing climax. I couldn't hold back and splashed my cum over her tits, neck and face. I lay shaking besides her for a few minutes. I got up over her and dongled my cock over her slightly openened mouth and squeezed out a few drops of cum for her to taste me as I had tasted her. She looked so pretty wearing my cum. I hated having to clean her up with bathroom tissue and a wet face towel.

I slept naked next to her all night, I felt safe to spoon with her with my cock next to her perfectly rear. Before I fell asleep I did give her ass hole a licking, and it too submitted to my desire by accepting my pinkie up to the knuckle.

Mom looked and felt terrible the next morning with her massive hangover, I looked after her and got her some aspirin and coffee; it was the least I could do for the world's sexiest mom.

triana
triana
14 Followers