Wedding Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary abruptly pulled her hips away from me. "You do excite fast!" She whispered. "That jerk I was living with liked me to do that, too, so I know. Let's sit down and cool off, huh?" Her face was covered with red blotches, her eyes were dark pools, and her breathing was irregular. I was inexperienced, but I wasn't stupid. Once again she was extremely aroused.

Mary led me to an unoccupied table for four in a corner of the room. I held her chair, and she sat down in the corner, facing into the room. I sat down beside her. Under cover of the tablecloth, she immediately began to stroke my stiff cock through my pants. I didn't really want her to stop, but if she didn't I was going to make a mess.

"Hey, your dress is getting wrinkled in the back. Scootch up and I'll straighten it."

Mary obligingly lifted her behind off the chair, and I slipped my hand completely under her skirt and pushed my fingers up between her legs. She jumped as if she had touched a live electric wire. "Get your hand out of there!" Mary hissed as she reached back with her right hand and tried to pull my hand away. "Somebody'll see you doing that!"

I easily overpowered Mary. I could feel her panties and pantyhose as I rubbed my fingers forward and back, pressing firmly against her slit. "If you don't sit down, I guarantee somebody'll see what I'm doing. Hell, the way you're standing, well, it's obvious."

Mary muttered something and quickly sat down. My fingers were now wedged firmly against her vulva, separating her cheeks and spreading her outer labia apart. "Damn you! Stop! Nobody's ever treated me like this and I don't like it!" she hissed into my ear. I wiggled my fingers, and she cursed. She was afraid to stand up, but by sitting down she couldn't avoid having my hand applying direct, firm pressure against her pussy.

"So it's all right for you to play with my flute, but I can't rub your case? Where'd that rule come from?"

Instead of answering me, Mary gave me a look of defiance as she unzipped me and pulled my cock out of my pants. I glanced around the room as she expertly began to stroke my shaft. Our hands were concealed by the tablecloth draped over the table behind which we were sitting, and nobody appeared to be paying any attention to us. Pre-cum began to drip out of my cock, and she used the slippery liquid to massage my cock at the base of the crown, underneath, right where the shaft begins.

I was already extremely aroused, Mary knew what she was doing, and I didn't have a chance. It didn't take long. I grabbed a napkin with my left hand, and I barely managed to capture the first squirt of cum that burst from my cock. She gave a triumphant little laugh as I continued to pump more cum into the square of linen. Once my cock began to go soft she released it. "I hope that took the edge off. Maybe you can last longer in a few minutes."

Mary's condescending sexual superiority annoyed me. Was she ignoring the fact that I still had a hand socketed between her legs? As I carefully wiped off my cock left-handed and folded my load of cum inside the napkin, I began to forcefully rub her vulva through her underwear. "Hey! Stop that!" she muttered under her breath. "You can't . . . I won't . . . Oh SHIT!"

I'd been correct in my assessment of Mary's level of arousal. She began to grunt and her hips began to twitch as I rubbed firmly against the place she was most sensitive. I couldn't really feel her clitoris, but I'd probably located it by the way she reacted. After another minute she began to chew on her lower lip, and she was essentially humping my hand as I rubbed. I could feel both heat and moisture through her pantyhose.

Mary pressed the back of her left hand against her mouth and made a muffled little cry. She began to tremble, and her hip-thrusts against my fingers suddenly became more forceful and irregular - two thrusts, a pause, then two or three more, than another pause, finally a series of really fast thrusts. She had her eyes tightly closed as she made unintelligible moaning sounds against her hand. Her legs jerked once, twice, and then they clamped together around my hand. I could feel her body trembling.

Mary gasped for breath and leaned heavily against my right side and gradually came back down. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was still fast. I looked around the room, wondering if anyone realized what we'd just done. Fortunately nobody appeared to be paying any attention to us.

My limp cock was still outside my pants, and as dinky as he now was, I knew all of the cum had drained from him onto the napkin. With my left hand I carefully folded the cum-filled napkin and placed it on the tablecloth in front of us. When Mary's legs stopped trembling, I gently removed hand from under her skirt. I lifted that hand toward my face, and the heady aroma of what B.T. called 'pecker polish' immediately overwhelmed all other scents. I held my slightly damp fingers under her nose, and her eyes popped open in surprise.

Mary let out a long, shuddering sigh. "I haven't done that since highschool," she whispered. "I was still a virgin and afraid of getting pregnant, but we'd get each other off with our hands like that. I didn't know I could still . . . "

Mary left that thought unfinished. Lady Luck had smiled on me. She'd tapped into memories of her early sexual exploration, and those memories had made it possible for my finger action to push her over the edge. I sniffed her pussy juice on my fingers, and I felt the first twinge of stiffness returning to my cock. She grabbed my hand and sniffed my fingers again. "Open your mouth," she ordered.

I was still enjoying the satisfaction I felt for having gotten Mary to climax, and I did as she directed without thinking. I was caught completely by surprise and was unable to resist when she pushed my own fingers into my mouth. "Lick 'em clean," she ordered. "I don't want anyone else to know what you did 'cause o' the smell." I didn't need a course in psychology to realize what she was doing! She hadn't expected me to get her to cum that way! She still expected to be the one in charge!

I saw only one way to defeat her, and so I did as she asked. There was a slightly tart taste on my fingers, enhanced by the scent. Although unfamiliar, the taste was more pleasant than not. I grinned at Mary as I licked, sucked, and slurped the traces of her pussy juice from my fingers, one by one. She was clearly surprised, but I saw an amused sparkle in her eyes. Then she partially unfolded the napkin containing my cum.

With my fingers almost licked clean, there was nothing to conceal the powerful scent of my cum as Mary exposed what I'd deposited in the napkin. "Holy shit!" she exclaimed as she dipped two of her fingers in the sticky mess. "Have you been saving it up or something?" She held her hand in front of my eyes. There was probably half a teaspoonful of my cum glistening on her fingertips.

"Or something," I muttered. Even though I'd relieved myself the night before, I'd obviously build up a huge load in the interim.

To my amazement Mary licked the cum from her fingers, then whispered, "Let's taste it together." She pressed her lips against mine and poked her tongue inside my mouth. Although surprised, I reciprocated. The combined taste was peculiar, and not at all what I'd expected from the way my cum and her pussy smelled. Peculiar or not, the effect on my cock was dramatic, and he immediately stood at attention, still outside my pants.

Mary ended the kiss. "Do you like to eat pussy?" she asked, and I nodded, even though I'd never done so before. Because I was willing to do it, I rationalized that I wasn't really lying! In the fraternity we called it 'muff diving', 'cunt kissing', 'trench tasting', or 'salmon sucking' (because of the numerous claims that 'twats smell like fish'). She grinned. "Later maybe we can kiss like this again. Only with everything direct from the source, so to speak. Want to?"

Again I nodded, and again she grinned. I might have been inexperienced, but I wasn't completely naive! My fraternity brothers called cunnilingus 'what you sometimes have to do to get laid'. Mary obviously enjoyed her oral delights, and a guy can always learn, right? She'd already agreed to teach me!

Mary abruptly stood up. "Let's dance some more. They'll be leaving soon, and I wanna talk to Rachel again."

Mary pulled on my hand but I didn't get up. She frowned for a couple of seconds until I said, "I can't! I've got a problem!"

I saw amusement splash over Mary's face as she sat back down. Both of her hands immediately reached under the table and grabbed my bare cock. "My-oh-my-oh-my! You recover almost as fast as you get off!" After giving a couple of quick squeezes, she released me.

As I struggled to force my cock back inside my underpants, Mary kissed and blew on my ear, sending shivers down my back. "Should I get you another napkin?" she asked is a throaty whisper. "Or do you think you can keep from ruining your tux while we dance?" I glared at her as I finally managed to get my stiff cock back where it belonged, and she giggled as I zipped myself up. Her face was red, and her pupils were dilated again.

As I immediately discovered, Mary's nipples were also stiff. She rubbed the top of her dress against my chest, allowing me a clear view down her cleavage. She rubbed her hips and thighs back and forth against my erection as we danced, but when the song ended she scampered over to see Rachel. B.T. left his new bride and ambled over to me. He was grinning.

We stood together and watched the animated exchange between the two women. "Congrats again, B.T. Rachel's a beautiful bride."

"And she's not the only one getting laid tonight, right?" B.T. replied with another grin. I felt my face getting hot, and he chuckled. "Last night after their party, Rache gave Mare a really bad time about brushing you off. But it sure looked like she figured out the way to finger your flute tonight!" (B.T. pronounced Rachel's nickname as "Raitch" and Mary's just the way it looks.)

"Shit! You saw that? I thought you were dancing with Rachel!"

"Yeah, but Rache kinda dared Mare to play a tune on your flute before the reception ended. We were both watching!"

B.T. and I glanced over at the girls. They were looking back at us and giggling. Mary was blushing. "We almost couldn't believe it when you got her off, too!" B.T. continued. "Unless you screw it up somehow, you're not sleepin' alone tonight!"

"Yeah, but I don't know why," I replied. "Last night she gave me her 'you're too young for me' speech. But now she's coming on to me like you wouldn't believe. I asked her what gives, but she didn't explain. She just gave me some stories about good and bad sex she'd had. And how she and Rachel were together for their first times. I don't get it!"

"Jeez! Didn't I teach you better than that? Asking her why she changed her mind was really dumb! But you're in luck, bro. I overheard them talking last night."

"So? What's going on?"

B.T. gave me a wry smile. "Last night Raitch told her about that time in the shower. You know, with you and her and Kelly. And then after that Stage Three when she took turns with the two of us." He chuckled. "She told Mare that you were almost as good in bed as I am."

"Shit, B.T.! I'm practically a virgin! But Rachel didn't tell her about . . . You know, the other seven guys at the Stage Three, did she?"

B.T. shook his head. "Nah, she kept that secret. Just like she swore she would. But she told Mare just about everything that happened back at the house! No wonder Mare's eager to get you into her bed!"

I started to say something in reply, but B.T. gestured that I shouldn't speak. "Can it, Bro. We're about to get picked up by a coupla hot women!" he said in a stage whisper that the women clearly heard. They both giggled.

Seconds later I felt Mary's left breast pressing firmly against my arm as she pulled me back onto the dance floor. The band was playing a relatively fast number, and we danced together, though only occasionally touching. I saw flashes of concern on her pretty face, but I could also see a blush coming and going on the exposed flesh of her upper breasts. She melted into my arms as a slow number began, her entire body pressed firmly against mine, the side of her face pressed against my chest.

B.T. and Rachel were also dancing, if anyone could call it that. They were tightly wrapped around each other, barely moving to the music, kissing passionately. We were close enough to hear the sounds of pleasure they were making as their tongues gripped and released, then became entangled again. I turned so that Mary could watch them.

"Have you ever seen two people so eager to make love? Could they do it here and now, in front of their parents and friends? What would it take to snap the thin veneer of resistance, the final vestige of dignity, that prevents them from mating in front of us, right now?"

Mary didn't answer. She shivered in my arms, then clung even tighter to me. My erection had returned, and she wiggled and thrust her thighs against it. I could feel the pressure points of her nipples, even through her clothing. I moved my hands up and down her back, from the beginning swell of her hips to her neck. Her exposed skin was hot to the touch and damp with her sweat. She shivered again, longer and more intensely this time.

All at once Mary looked up at me, a look of concern on her face. Her wide-open eyes looked like deep, dark blue pools. "Did you really do what Rachel said?" she asked. " You and B.T. and her? Did you lie to me?"

For a moment I was primarily concerned that Mary was referring to the Stage Three beer bust and the nine men - including B.T. and me - who'd filled Rachel with their jism. But Mary had only asked about B.T. and me, so it was safe to answer.

"I didn't lie to you," I replied. "But I wasn't going to kiss and tell, either. So I made a comment about you having to think that B.T. and Rachel and I were in bed together or it would have been impossible for Rachel and me to do it. That was completely true." Well, it really wasn't because I was concealing the sex I had with Rachel at the State Three. But unless Rachel broke her pledge, I couldn't imagine any way that Mary would ever find that out.

Mary's eyes were wide open. "You really did that? Like Rachel said?"

I nodded. "They included me in their intimacy," I whispered. "Just that one time, but I'll never forget it."

"Rachel . . . Rachel said you took turns with her," Mary said in a questioning tone. "She said . . . "

Mary swallowed hard as she stared into my eyes. "She said her orgasms were so intense that she passed out. That she couldn't stand up, even hours later. That she had to be carried to the bathroom. That . . . " She shivered, then swallowed again.

"All three of us were over-stimulated," I interrupted. I wasn't comfortable hearing more. "And we'd had a lot of beer, too." Because I'd left B.T.'s room immediately after awakening, leaving Rachel sprawled on top of him, I hadn't known some of what Mary had just told me. I couldn't forget the sight, sound, and smell of Rachel's apparently continuous orgasm as she had taken turns with B.T. and me. After the way her entire body had trembled and shaken, it didn't come as a surprise that afterwards she'd been too tired to move.

Hearing these intimate details from Mary was mildly irritating, almost as if she were intruding into something she had no right to know. But her obvious excitement and arousal quickly claimed my attention. I leaned down to kiss her, and I understood that old expression, "she melted in my arms." I cupped her behind with one hand and discretely rubbed my thumb along the side of her breast. Her responses were so intense I momentarily wondered if she would resist if I undressed her in front of everyone.

Cheering interrupted my inappropriate thoughts and actions, and we broke apart. It was time for the tossing of the bridal bouquet. A girl I didn't know caught it, but my attention was riveted on Mary. She kept looking at me, her mouth agape, and breathing rapidly as she waited with the other single women for Rachel to release it. The bouquet flew directly past Mary's head, but she made no attempt to grab it.

B.T. bared a considerable amount of Rachel's shapely leg as he removed the ceremonial garter. Mary smiled at me when I followed her example and stared at her face as the tiny piece of cloth flew past within arms' reach, allowing another guy to catch it. The reception was almost over, and B.T. and Rachel, enduring a barrage of ribald comments, left to change clothes.

"Time to powder my nose," Mary whispered, and she hurried away. I decided to do the same. Naturally I returned several minutes before her, and I amused myself by watching several couples trying, without success, to conceal their erotic intentions planned to follow the reception's conclusion. I was also amused that, judging by B.T.'s comments, Mary and I had been as unsuccessful in those attempts as had they. Sex was in the air!

Surely anyone watching me would have realized my post-reception plans without difficulty. I couldn't help breaking into a broad smile when I saw Mary walking toward me, her eyes boring into mine. Seconds later we were holding each other while we waited for B.T. and Rachel to return. We weren't dancing, but instead we were touching and caressing each other as the band played another slow number. We also kissed nearly constantly.

"If that was us, we'd be consummating our marriage right now," I whispered in Mary's ear, "just like in that musical. You know, Oklahoma."

"If we'd been getting married today, we'd probably have already done it," Mary agreed. "Right here, in front of everyone. I thought . . . I thought for a moment that we were going to actually do that anyway . . . "

Mary lifted her arms and wiggled, popping her breasts partway free as she wrapped her arms around my neck. As our tongues pushed and pulled together, I gently pulled the top of her bridesmaid dress up, once again covering most of her breasts. She frowned, obviously puzzled.

"I don't want to share you with anyone else," I said. I still had hold of the top of Mary's dress, and I wiggled my fingers inside the cups against her nipples, and she made a little cry into my open mouth. "I want us to forget everyone in the rest of the world when we make love."

The intensity of Mary's answering kisses almost caused me to pull the top of her dress completely down. "God, you sure know how to make my knees weak!" she whispered. "If that's not a line of complete bullshit, well I guess I'll find out in about ten minutes! They're already back!"

I hadn't heard the applause as the newly married couple returned to say their final goodbyes. Mary hugged both of them, and B.T. kissed her. There wasn't an opportunity to say anything intimate to either of them, but I got a firm handshake and grin from B.T. and a hug and a quick peck on my lips from Rachel. Then Mary and I joined the crowd throwing rice as our friends hurried off to begin their honeymoon.

As soon as the limousine pulled away, I grabbed Mary's hand, and we raced toward the elevators. Two minutes later her hands were trembling so much that she almost dropped her keycard. She started to go into her room, but I pulled her back and picked her up, cradling her in my arms. I carried her into her room and laid her full-length on the bed. I kissed her passionately before I returned to the door to put out the "Do Not Disturb" sign and set the deadbolt and security chain.

When I turned around, I was momentarily disappointed to see Mary no longer lying on the bed, but standing beside it. She smiled. "I really want to save this dress, and lying down in it will wrinkle it. Besides, you said something about undressing me . . . "