Wedding Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers

B.T. had told me about the two basic first-fucks: the fast-and-furious, and the tantalizingly-slow seduction. "Actually the second usually becomes the first," he'd said. "Partway through the seduction neither of you wants to wait any longer, and you just insert your key and unlock her passions." Mary had just clearly hinted that she wanted to be slowly seduced, and in spite of my level of arousal I decided to go along with her.

"We should undress each other," I agreed. "This is a rented tux, but they'll charge me if I return it damaged."

"Or stained."

"Or stained," I agreed. My brain was barely functioning, and I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"I've never undressed a man in a tuxedo," Mary said. "In fact you're the only man I've ever kissed who was wearing one." A quick flash of pain flashed over her face, then vanished. She continued. "Those assholes after my prom doesn't count. They weren't really men, were they? Men don't rape women and then brag about it."

I didn't like the direction of our conversation, but I obviously couldn't control that. "No, and they don't risk getting them pregnant, either." I emptied my pockets onto the top of Mary's dresser, and held up a pack of condoms.

Mary shook her head. "We won't need them. I've been on the pill since . . . well long enough. Besides, I want to feel your skin inside me, not latex. And I want to feel you squirt inside me when you climax. If you can. Rachel said you do that, and I never . . ."

I took her in my arms and gave her an open-mouthed kiss. She was already breathing fast, and I could feel the tension in her body releasing itself in little trembles.

I kissed Mary's lips, face, eyes, and neck. I kissed her bare arms. I kissed her upper chest as far down as the beginning of her dress. But I made no move to undress her. Finally I slowly pulled the thin straps from her shoulders, exposing more of her breasts, almost to her areolas and partially pinning her upper arms against her sides. I kissed the freshly exposed skin, then began again with her lips.

There was a tiny clasp at the top of Mary's dress, in the back, and I gently opened it. "Turn around," I ordered. When she did so, I reached round and cupped her breasts through the top of her dress. Then I kissed the back of her neck, her shoulders, and her back down as far as her dress. It was easy to find her stiff nipples, even through the layers of fabric.

"You're trying to drive me crazy, aren't you?" Mary asked in a hoarse whisper.

"Just crazy with desire."

"I passed that point while we were dancing! What comes next?"

"Let's find out together," I replied. Intuitively I knew that getting Mary impatient was a good sign. Still squeezing her breasts through her dress, I grabbed the talon of her zipper in my teeth and lowed it down her back a couple of inches. The back of her dress gaped slightly open, and I licked and kissed the freshly exposed skin on her spine.

Mary moaned. "God! I can't take much more of this!"

I ignored Mary's complaint, and bared another couple of inches, then kissed lower. In spite of the air conditioning in the room, I could see tiny drops of perspiration popping out on her shoulders and upper back. Her skin was hot against my lips and tongue, and I could taste her fresh, salty sweat.

I lowered Mary's zipper an inch at a time with my teeth, pausing to kiss her spine. I had to get down on my knees once I reached her waist. Seconds later her panty hose appeared, followed a few inches later by white bikini panties, under the pantyhose. I kissed and licked her pantyhose until the zipper finally reached its end.

Mary's back was completely bare, glistening where I'd left kisses and licks. The only thing holding her dress up was my hands that reached up her front and held her breasts. I could smell the powerful scent of her arousal, and I pressed my tongue between the cheeks of her panties, again kissing her pantyhose.

Mary was still facing away from me, and she tried to turn around as I stood up, but my hands on her breasts prevented it. I kissed a sensitive spot behind her left ear, and she began to make inarticulate little sounds, almost like a kitten's mews. I released her breasts and the top of her dress fell away from her body. I gently pulled the straps down her arms, and her dress fell to the floor around her ankles. She was naked except for her high heels, pantyhose, and panties. There was a dark wet spot between her legs.

"Step out of your dress and I'll hang it up," I ordered. Mary started to kick her shoes off. "No, leave everything else on. I haven't finished undressing you." She took two steps forward, leaving her dress behind. I picked it up as she turned around to face me.

I stared down at her bare breasts, each a nice handful, each jutting forward. Her stiff nipples were surrounded by quarter-sized areolae which were puffed up and a colored purplish-maroon. "I can hang it up," she said.

I shook my head. "No, I will. Just stand there and let me look at you while I do it."

"Use the last hanger on the right. That's the one it came with."

As distracted as I was by her near nudity, it took almost a minute to get the dress properly hung up in the closet. For some reason my legs weren't working correctly, but I managed to walk over to Mary and take her in my arms. As we kissed, she started pulling at my tux jacket. "My turn!" she muttered into my mouth. I shook my head and pulled her hands away.

"Not yet. I haven't finished with you."

I tasted fresh sweat and her perfume as I kissed my way down Mary's breasts. She had her hands in my hair, clenching and unclenching her fingers. When I sucked a nipple into my mouth, she moaned and smashed my face against her breast. She pulled so hard on my hair that it hurt, but I really didn't care. I knew she was getting close.

Mary's hips were thrusting forward and back, humping the air. I switched my mouth to her other nipple, pinched her first nipple with one hand, and reached between her legs with the other. She was really wet. She made several loud grunts as she humped herself against my hand, and then I felt her orgasm begin, almost exactly as it had before. She made a little cry and held her breath as her pelvis jerked and wiggled. I could feel fresh moisture on the fingers between her legs.

As orgasms go it probably wasn't anything particularly spectacular, and it only lasted for a few seconds. But it was the first time I'd ever gotten a nearly naked woman to climax without fucking her, and I knew I'd never forget it. Apparently it was something new for Mary, too. "Unh!" she grunted. "You teased me so shamelessly I almost came when you kissed my nippies! I've never . . . SHIT! I'm still close!"

I took that to mean that Mary hadn't really come back down. Well, I'd certainly seen women, including Rachel, reach a state of insatiable arousal at the Stage Three beer busts. But those events included group nudity and erotic stimulation that was truly over the top, and none of my fraternity brothers had ever described something similar during 'normal' sex between two people.

Mary was shifting her weight from foot to foot, and I didn't waste any more time. I quickly pulled her pantyhose down, then her panties. She held my face against the thin, blonde curls at the front of her slit as I pulled her pantyhose, panties, and shoes off her legs. I could feel dampness from her pussy on my nose as I stood up.

Without her high heels, Mary's mouth was so much lower than mine that I had to lean down to kiss her. This gave her plenty of space to grab at my clothes. She tossed my cummerbund onto a chair, yanked my jacket off and threw it on top of the cummerbund, and began to snap the studs out of my shirt. As each one came free, she dropped it behind her on the carpet. She finally remembered to untie my bow tie. She tossed it across the room.

I fondled Mary's breasts and kissed her lips whenever I could, but she was a woman possessed. As soon as my cufflinks came out, she dropped them and pulled my shirt off me. My undershirt came next, momentarily breaking our kiss. I pulled her against me so that I could feel her bare breasts against my chest, but she twisted down and undid my belt.

My pants and boxers ended up around my ankles, and Mary couldn't pull them over my shoes. With unanticipated strength she pushed me back into a sitting position on the bed, yanked off my shoes without untying them, and quickly yanked off my pants and boxers. She put the head of my cock in her mouth and sucked hard, then she stood up between my legs, panting for several seconds. Almost as an afterthought she pulled my socks off.

Mary's eyes were wide open and wild-looking. Her areolas had puffed up so much that her nipples had all but disappeared. I tried to stand up, but this tiny woman forcefully shoved me back onto the bed and climbed on top of me. Even though I'd envisioned us doing it with me on top, I didn't hesitate or resist. If I'd learned nothing else from the Stage Three beer bust, I'd learned that a man shouldn't argue with a woman who was so profoundly aroused.

Facing me, Mary took hold of my cock and rubbed it up and down her slit several times. Her copious juices glistened on his head and shaft. I reached up and cupped her breasts with my palms, gently stroking her rigid nipples in the process. She stopped moving and made several shrill cries. Then she lined everything up and carefully sat down, forcing the head of my cock to enter her with agonizing slowness. Her cries became louder and longer.

The intense pleasure radiating from my cock caused me to moan involuntarily as Mary's cries got louder. "YES-S-S!" Mary hissed with a shriek as her pussy lips tightened around my cock's shaft, in that way firmly gripping and holding the head of my cock inside her body. For a second or two we silently paused as we both stared at my flute protruding from her case. Then we moaned loudly together as she used her weight to begin forcing my cock deeper inside her body.

Concluded in Chapter 2

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers