Wedding Games Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The head of my cock rubbed Mary's spot when my cock was about halfway inside her, so I only thrust fully inside her on about every tenth thrust. That combination of mostly short thrusts, followed by one or two long thrusts, made her grunt and moan loudly, so I continued that pattern, varying it slightly. I recalled that I'd done something similar with Rachel at the Stage Three beer bust. I might be a rookie at making love, but I was having a heck of a good time discovering what women liked!

Because of the difference in our heights, I'd squatted in order for my cock to line up with Mary's vagina. My legs began to tire, and I slowly stood up, pressing the head of my cock more firmly against the magical spot as I did so. I was on the out-stroke when she suddenly groaned, then jerked her hips. "I didn't mean to hurt you!" I exclaimed.

Before I could offer my tired-leg excuse, Mary interrupted me. "You didn't," she gasped. "When I'm turned on, that place is really sensitive. Slide back in and . . . OH! That's it!" This time her vagina clamped down hard, and it made the in-stroke even better. She shuddered as I pushed against her squeezing until we were completely joined and her clitoris was also being stimulated.

After several short in-and-out strokes, I could feel Mary trying to get me to fuck her faster. I teased her, going fast, then slowing down, then speeding up again. I could feel her vagina spasm each time I rubbed over her spot, and several times I held my cock directly against it, rubbing it quickly back and forth. "For God's sake! Stop playing around! You're killing me! All I need is a push to go over the edge!"

As much as I enjoyed controlling the pace of Mary's vaginal squeezes, my ejaculation was quickly approaching, and I couldn't hold back. I began doing long and deep in-and- out strokes, moving faster and faster as my release approached. "Oh fuck! Fuck yes! That's it! Yes!" she yelled before she inhaled loudly and held her breath.

I'm not certain, but I believe Mary's climax preceded my own. It really doesn't matter. All at once she screamed loudly, again and again. I found myself holding my hips firmly against her behind, ejaculating repeatedly as her vagina convulsed, milking the cum from my cock. My legs began to tremble, and hers jerked and shook. I pulled her hips back against mine to hold us together, and somehow I managed to sit down on the floor of the bathroom with her in my lap, my cock still inside her trembling body.

I leaned back against the side of the tub, and I reached around Mary's body and cupped her breasts. Her nipples were hypersensitive, and she told me to be more gentle. I was, vowing to remember that sensitivity in the future. She twisted around and leaned her head back and we kissed, both of us struggling to breathe, our bodies linked together as only lovers can be. We sat in a huge puddle of water on the floor of the bathroom, savoring the moment.

We didn't speak. After several minutes my limp cock slipped out of her. Using towels we mopped up the water and sexual drippings on the floor as best we could, then dried each other off. Mary's legs were so weak she had difficulty standing and the big muscles in my own legs were beginning to cramp, but we managed. We returned to the bedroom, stumbling as we clung to each other. We were both totally wiped out, and it was clearly time to take a break from fucking - and rest.

I practically fell into the bed, pulling Mary with me. She surprised me. "Wait!" was all she said as she went down on me. My cock was still coated with sex fluids from both of us, but she clearly didn't care. Mary's mouth, tongue, and finger stimulation soon had my cock rising. When it was again completely stiff, she announced, "Now it's ready."

I wasn't sure what Mary wanted to do, and so I simply followed her lead. She rolled me over onto my side, then spooned with me, pressing her behind against my abdomen. She lifted her leg, and guided my cock back inside her hot wetness. I started to gently thrust my hips forward and back, but she stopped me. "Later. Right now I want to rest with you inside me." Still facing away from me, she giggled. "Well, that's one question answered! I guess you can do it more than three times a night!"

Mary twisted her torso back, and we shared a quick pussy-flavored kiss before she lay back on her side. "I've never felt so completely wiped out after fucking a guy!" she said, chuckling softly. "Good thing we didn't do this last night! You'd have had to carry me down the aisle!"

We shared another pussy-flavored kiss. "I guess Rachel wasn't lying. I feel like I just ran a marathon!" Mary whispered. I gently pushed my cock deeper inside her. "Now stop that! I really need to sleep for a couple of hours!"

Mary pulled my upper arm across her body and pressed my hand firmly against her breasts. A flood of wonderful emotions swept through me as I fell asleep, my softening cock still inside her. My last conscious thoughts were questions. Had we fucked that first time? Or had we made love? I decided the answer could wait until later, and my breathing matched hers as I let myself relax completely.

~~~~~

Something woke me. It was still dark, and for a moment I didn't remember where I was. Then I felt Mary's body half on top of mine, and memory returned. I had rolled over and was now lying on my back, and she was lying against my right side, with her head on my right arm, and with her right leg on top of mine. Her right hand was loosely clutching my genitals. I could feel her breasts against my chest, and my cock began to rise as I slowly drifted back into sleep. I couldn't help smiling, knowing that we were still holding each other even after we'd moved in our sleep.

A little later I awoke again when I felt the bed move as Mary got off of me to go to the bathroom. Shortly after I heard the toilet flush, she came back to bed, and I got up to make my own bathroom trip. I stepped on one of the discarded studs from my tux shirt, and the unexpected pain caused me to yelp. I stumbled, only to step on another stud with similar results. Mary giggled as I cursed, picked them up, and dropped them on the dresser. "I was in a hurry to get you stripped," she said, "but if I'd known how funny your bare ass would look as you bent over, I'd have left them there anyway!"

The fact that I'd amused Mary immediately took most of the sting of embarrassment from my unpleasant experience, and then I realized how much I'd actually enjoyed pleasing her, even if doing so had come at my expense. I drained my bladder, then surprised myself by rinsing the tip of my dork in the sink in order to remove any lingering drops of urine. I was barely awake and still in a near-dream state of mind, but I still wondered what had made me do so. I left the sticky remnants of our sexual activity on my shaft and pubes, so cleanliness certainly wasn't my motive.

I shuffled back to Mary, carefully avoiding stepping on any additional hard objects on the rug. "Lie on your back," she demanded sleepily when I crawled back into bed. I only stared at her naked body for a couple of seconds before I complied. She straddled my thighs, then lowered herself so that she was lying on top of me, her legs wide apart. I expected her to join my flute and her case, but I was wrong.

I could feel Mary's pubic hair against the top of my cock and both of her breasts against my lower chest, and once again my cock stiffened. She wiggled her hips so that it was pressing along the length of her slit. "Nice," she whispered. "I'd like us to be connected so we could fuck again, but I really need more rest. You sucked more energy out of me than I thought was possible!" she whispered with a giggle before her breathing again became slow and regular. I was trying to figure out how I could slide my cock into her without waking her up when I fell asleep again.

It must have been close to dawn when I felt Mary stirring as she adjusted her position. She was still lying on top of me, and my eyes flowed down her bare back, to the indentation of her waist, and then to the twin mounds of her behind. My morning woodie stuck straight up in the valley between them, like a tower between two hills. I slowly dragged the backs of my fingernails down her backside and onto her behind, then caressed her with my fingertips up to her neck. My fingers were on their third trip back up her body when she mumbled something unintelligible against my chest. "What?" I asked.

Mary lifted her head. "I asked if you provide all your bedmates with this treatment."

"You like?"

"Mmmmm! Of course I like! But you didn't answer my question."

"I guess I'd have to say . . . "

Mary lifted her head again and looked at me. "What?" she asked, playfully mimicking my earlier question.

I stared at her almost-dangling breasts, then lifted my eyes to hers. "Of course," I replied. Then, after a few seconds, I added, "Since you're the first."

Mary raised herself higher, and her now-dangling breasts swayed delightfully, her nipples just grazing my chest. "You're not a virgin! So . . ."

"No, but I've never shared a bed before. Before you. Sleeping afterwards, I mean."

"Not even with Rachel? Didn't you and B.T. sleep with her? Together?"

"No. She slept with B.T. We both fucked her, and I was there in the room sleeping afterwards. Just not, you know, sleeping with her."

I saw tears welling up in Mary's eyes, but she didn't really cry. "What's wrong?" I asked.

Mary blinked several times to get rid of her tears. "You're only the third guy I've waked up with. And you've been so gentle and loving." She blinked several times again. More tears formed, only this time they ran down her cheeks. Her voice came out as a choked whisper. "The jerk liked to spank my behind or pinch my nipples till they hurt to wake me up. Or he'd just shove his cock in and start fucking. You're not like that at alll!"

Mary had called him a jerk the night before, and I couldn't have agreed with her more. How could any man treat this lovely woman that way? I pressed her head down against my chest and hugged her. Her tears moistened my skin as she cried for a minute or so.

"With you it's so different," Mary whispered softly. "I've never felt it like this before. Waking up, I mean. With a man who is so gentle and loving." She paused to gather her thoughts. I observed that she'd made a gentle-and-loving comment twice, and I knew I'd just learned something important about making love.

"After what Rachel said, I thought you were going to be nothing by a guy with a stiff cock," Mary whispered. "She has no idea what she missed by sleeping with B.T. and not you. You're young and inexperienced, all right. I can sometimes tell. But Rachel was right, too. You're a wonderful lover even so. And I love . . . having you hold me like this."

When I felt Mary relax again, I resumed my gentle stroking up and down her back. "How bout we clean up, then enjoy a classical flute recital after breakfast?" I asked.

Mary looked up and grinned. "We haven't done it that way, have we?" She understood, without further explanation, what classical' meant. She climbed off me and stood next to the bed. "Let's clean up quick and then I want to find out how well your flute can play a sonata!"

"How about a symphony instead? They last longer!"

"I'll bet you have to quit after the first movement!"

In mock anger I playfully reached out to grab Mary's behind, and she hopped away from my hand, discovering yet another stud on the rug. "Ow! Ow! Ow!" she muttered. I had a profile view of her body as she bent down and picked it up. She dropped it on the dresser beside the ones I'd picked up earlier. She looked at me and grinned. My cock was fully, proudly erect again. "Looks like you're up for it, stud!"

Cleaning our teeth was another amusing and erotic interlude, complete with toothpaste kisses, giggles, and gropes. Mary rinsed her mouth, then stepped into the shower. I joined her, of course. We were both eager to get back to bed, and we hurried to get each other cleaned up.

Mary hopped out of the shower-tub before I was finished. She quickly dried off, then darted back to the bedroom. When I turned off the shower and followed her after I dried off, I was greeted by an incredible sight. She was spread-eagled on the bed, arms over her head, legs wide apart. I left the bathroom door half open, giving me plenty of light to see her.

"Isn't this the classical position for your flute?" Mary inquired, giggling.

There was a lump in my throat. and I was unable to speak. Images of a handful of other naked women at the beer bust, Rachel in particular, who had been similarly posed, appeared in my head. But this was completely different. Mary's erotic pose, completely yielding herself to me, tugged and pulled at emotions and feelings deep inside me. I wanted to fuck her, but more than that I wanted her to really enjoy fucking me, too. I wanted to be her lover, not just her fuck-buddy for one night. But would that violate our agreement? Would that still be nothing but purely physical sex?

I stood at the foot of the bed and stared at every inch of Mary's fully-exposed body, committing every detail to memory. I could hear my heart pounding. I'd never felt anything like the passion that was making it hard for me to breathe. Bewitched' is perhaps the best word to describe my memory of that moment. I was completely, totally, captivated by her. In that moment I knew I could never have pure, physical sex with her - no matter what I'd agreed to do.

I continued to gaze upon the body of the woman who had captured much more than my lust. Perhaps Mary would be able to detach her emotions sufficiently that she could have uncomplicated, physical sex with me. But I couldn't do the same with her. Even casual touches, let alone sexual ones, would be transmitting unspoken feelings of deep affection. I was most likely falling in love with her. I wondered if it showed on my face.

Mary was looking at me, and I saw a momentary flicker of concern in her eyes. She abruptly pulled her feet closer to her hips, raised her knees, arched her back, and thrust her unprotected, completely vulnerable pussy toward me. Without any words being spoken, I knew she wanted me to make love to her, not to merely fuck her. The lust- filled atmosphere in the room had changed for her, too.

Mary pushed a pillow under her behind. "I think the audience needs to be warmed up before you do your solo," she said in a deep, husky voice.

"I don't do solos with you," I replied as I placed my head between her thighs. In my closeup view of her pussy I saw her labia tremble, and I knew I was preparing to do exactly what she hoped I would. "We're going to perform a one-flute duet as soon as you're really warmed up," I answered. "You're not the audience. WE'RE the audience. You for me and I for you. One flute. One case. Performers and audience joined together as one. Making music together."

Mary gave me a huge grin. "Boy, is that every romantic! You keep surprising me! But can you live up to your sexy words?"

"If you can stand the smell, eat pussy like her cunt's the dessert and the rest of her body is the main meal." That had been the basic muff-diving advice I'd received from my fraternity brothers, and given my complete lack of experience, I decided to take it. It proved to be a wise choice.

I moved my face closer to Mary's pussy, then blew gently on it. She shivered. "Ew, that's cold!" she muttered. That was hardly surprising given how wet she was, particularly there.

I inhaled deeply, savoring her aroma. As I did so I felt sudden tightness in my groin. Yes, I could certainly stand the smell! "Let me see if I can figure out how to warm you up properly," I replied.

I decided that the rest of her body' was everything between her waist and knees, and I began by tongue-kissing Mary's navel. She complained that it tickled, but she didn't ask me to stop. I kissed my way down the front of her left leg to her knee, then came back up the inside of her thigh. Just before I reached her pussy, I crossed over to her right leg. Down to her knee I kissed, then back up to her navel. This time she gasped, but said nothing about being tickled.

I slowly made another circuit in the opposite direction, ending with tongue and suction kisses on Mary's bellybutton. Her reaction prompted a terrible pun to pop into my head - one which I wisely left unsaid. She was truly writhing to the occasion'.

Mary grabbed my head with both hands and pushed it firmly toward her pussy. I resisted, pausing when my lips reached the top of her pubic curls. Several times I licked and kissed back and forth across her abdomen, moving from the beginning of one leg to the other. She spread her legs even wider apart and pushed my head lower, directly toward her slit.

Mary locked her fingers in my hair and tried to force my face to her sexual center, but I twisted my face to the side and dragged my tongue down the border of her outer lips and her left leg. Just before I reached her anus I crossed over and did the same on her right side. Hers was the first pussy I'd ever examined so closely, and in spite of the throbbing in my cock, I didn't want to hurry. I stared at the way her pussy responded as I repeatedly followed the same V pattern, down one side to her anus, then up the other.

Mary groaned. She tightened her groin muscles, and her vagina clamped shut for a moment. When she relaxed, I saw a drop of her nearly clear, pale white fluid come out. My nose was almost touching her inner labia, and I'd been inhaling her scent for several minutes. It was not a conscious decision to stick out my tongue and lap up her droplet of honey, but judging from her reaction, it was obviously the correct thing to do.

I'd already tasted Mary's juices on my fingers and her lips, but this was far, far better. Seconds after I licked up the first drop, a little stream of fluid came out of her. I eagerly lapped it up, running my tongue up and down the entire length of her inner lips. Her hands pressed my face firmly against her pussy, and she locked her thighs around my head, blocking my ears. I couldn't hear what she was saying, I could barely breathe, but I could feel her responses through my lips and tongue.

Mary lifted her legs and pulled my mouth higher. I felt her body jump as my tongue flicked over her protruding clitoris. I experimented for perhaps ten seconds, trying to decide what she liked best. Then I sucked hard, pulling her clitoris partway inside my mouth, and I pressed my tongue firmly against it. My efforts were rewarded by her body-shaking, toe-curling, bed-clutching climax. I licked and kissed her pussy as her pleasure rose and fell in waves.

Mary's thighs finally released my head, uncovering my ears, and I heard her say she was so sensitive that I had to stop. As her thighs parted, so did her vagina. I pushed my tongue inside her as far as it would go, and I eagerly licked up her fresh juice. I rubbed my nose against her clitoris, and she grabbed my hair and pulled my face away from her pussy.

"Stop! You've got to stop!" Mary cried. She thrust her left hand between her legs, clamped her thighs together, and rolled onto her left side. I leaned over her, watching everything she did.

Mary's eyes were tightly shut, putting a look of extreme pain on her face. Every few seconds her hand moved between her legs, and she moaned. Her entire body sparkled with fresh perspiration. I saw muscles in her thighs twitch several times. In my mind I wondered if I'd caused her pain, but deep inside my core I knew I'd done the exact opposite.

Mary's sudden deep breaths revealed that she'd been holding her breath. I watched the tension in her legs relax. When she rolled onto her back, I crawled up her body and kissed her, my mouth still dripping with her juice. She pulled her hand from between her legs and took hold of my balls. She gave them a gentle squeeze, and I groaned. She smiled up at me.