Wedding Games Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I get it. So what went wrong?"

"Sven was a bigger asshole than our prom dates! Than her father, even! She walked into his apartment one afternoon, and there was a naked woman in bed with Sven. She told Mary that she was Sven's wife, that she'd just gotten her visa to come here from Sweden. Then she thanked Mary for being a good little American "slampa" for her husband that means slut, but the way but that she would take care of her husband's fuck-needs from then on."

"Holy shit!" I almost yelled. "How did she get over that?"

"Don't you get it? Partly by putting up a wall against the academic world. Professors, in particular. Her father thought she was a tramp, and Sven used her like one. Hence professors just use women for one thing: sex. Now do you see whey she didn't just jump into bed with you on Friday night?"

I swallowed before I answered. "No kidding! But now I don't understand why she . . . you know, on Saturday . . . "

Rachel made an impatient sigh. "Don, I talked her into using YOU! She was going to fuck a future professor to sort of even the score. You were supposed to be nothing but an erect penis for her to enjoy. You were supposed to be a piece of meat. A cock to use to get her off. This was NEVER supposed to be about affection - or love!"

"Rachel, I thought we were friends! How could you . . . "

"Oh grow up, Don! You're both my friends! But I thought that the two of you could use each other. You know, have a meaningless romp in the sheets, but get each other off - and maybe teach each other a few things. I never imagined it could go so far!"

It took another few minutes of talking to Rachel to get me to calm down and accept what had really happened. At least now I understood some of the things that had confused me. But most importantly I realized how close to impossible it would be for Mary to be happy with me once I became a professor. Perhaps if I chose a different career we'd have a chance? I didn't have a clue.

"So this isn't about money?" I asked.

"Not completely," Rachel replied. "Mary wants to have enough money that she doesn't have to put herself in a situation where another man can control her. She's been fucked over too many times. And just plain fucked, as you know."

"And now she's afraid of what she feels for me."

"Uh, huh," Rachel replied. "Like I told you. You have that kind of power over her."

Rachel and I talked for another ten minutes or so before we ended the call. Yeah, I felt a little better. And yeah, I didn't feel quite as lonely and depressed. And I did think I understood what was really behind Mary's aversion to academia. But getting over Mary was going to take more than a phone call from Rachel!

A couple of weeks later there was another party at the fraternity, and this time I enjoyed myself with the two Seas who were providing their services that evening. It's just not the same wearing a rubber, but it helped me to forget about Mary for a few minutes. The first one climaxed pretty hard, and I filled the rubber. I lasted longer on the second, and she had a screamer and body-shaker that left her unable to fuck anyone else for, several minutes.

I started dating again. I was back. But for the first time since early puberty I had wet dreams whenever my subconscious mind brought up the memories of those wonderfu; sixteen hours with Mary. Fortunately that only happened a handful of times.

After a few months passed, I persuaded myself that Mary was nothing more than a distant memory of a brief fling from my past. After a few hours during one night of passion she had become, and would always be for me, a fantastic memory. I kept my souvenir, though her scent had long since disappeared from it. To this day my wife believes the old, slightly-stained panties that I keep in my desk are nothing but a trophy from an adolescent conquest. She couldn't be more wrong, but I've never attempted to correct her opinion.

~~~~~

Jump ahead a little less than four years after my night with Mary. A year earlier I'd received my undergraduate degree, and I had a successful year of graduate school behind me. I was well on my way to becoming a college professor. I was expecting a call from my parents when the phone rang, so I picked it up and answered, "Hi, folks! How's it going?"

"It's me, Lover! And it's going fine! Are you alone? Can we talk?"

"M-M-M-M-Mary?" Images of making love to her flooded my head so abruptly that the room started to spin. I sat down in a chair and leaned over my desk. I felt faint.

"Who else? Sounds like you were expecting somebody else, like your mom and dad, right?"

"No shit! God, it's great to hear your voice, but . . . but I didn't really expect to ever hear from you again! Yeah, I'm alone. We can talk." I could vividly remember how hoarse her voice had sounded - so different from now - after she'd screamed the last time we'd made love.

"Well, I still think about you. Particularly now that I'm getting serious about another guy. He's got a ways to go, but I think he's a keeper!"

"Not like me, huh?" I was so happy to hear from Mary that I managed to avoid sounding unduly sarcastic.

Mary laughed. "Not like you at all! You know why I couldn't keep you! An' besides, I hear from Rachel that you're pretty serious about that chick you're exclusive with, aren't you?"

"You and your spies! Yeah, I think she's a keeper, too. But we haven't quite gotten to the uninhibited point where you and I did, but we're getting there. So how're you doing, Lover?"

Mary chuckled. "That sounds so neat! Lover, I mean! Coming from you!" she paused. "I've been promoted a couple of times, and now I'm a big wheel in financial management circles. Several of my clients are people whose names you'd recognize. Professionally I'm really happy! And if the guy I'm with doesn't work out, well, there are plenty of others who are interested."

"I guess we both know what we want in our mates, don't we? Are you ready to do the motherhood bit, too?"

"Almost, in a couple of years, maybe." I could hear the hollow sound of the line as Mary paused. "That's something that's special with you, you know? That feeling that I wanted to make a baby."

"Yeah, with me too. It's the only time I've ever had sex without hoping the girl didn't get pregnant!"

Mary laughed. "Now that would've changed your plans! And mine! But you're on your way now, aren't you? To being a professor? Did you know I've kept track of you? I even watched you get your degree! Magna cum Laude, no less! I was there, last year, with Rachel and B.T. and B.T. Junior."

"How in the . . . You were there? I had no idea! They never let on! I can't imagine how I missed seeing you!"

Mary laughed. "I was wearing a brunette wig and huge sunglasses, so I looked really different! They kept my secret, and I made sure I stayed behind you and a distance away."

"But why . . . why didn't you . . . at least say something?"

"I almost did. But then I saw that you were so serious about that cute little gal you introduced Rachel and B.T. to. And the looks she gave you and you gave her! And, well . . . I thought my being there might rock the boat. And I was right, wasn't I? You're still with her, right?"

Memories of the intense feelings Mary and I had shared were so vivid that I felt dizzy again. I'd have fallen if I hadn't been sitting down. I heard Mary's voice as if from a distance, "Don! Are you there? Are you okay?"

I took a deep breath and felt slightly better. "Yeah, I'm here. And I'm still with her. I was just remembering . . . stuff about us."

"I know what you were remembering. That overwhelming, intense love that wasn't supposed to happen in only one night." I heard Mary inhale. "I can still remember my surprise! The precise moment when I knew there was a lot more connecting us than just great fucking. Can you remember that, Lover? Do you know what I mean?"

"Of course! I was just thinking about it . . . remembering it . . . how incredibly special it was."

"C'mon! Prove it!"

"It's too easy, Lover! I was completely inside you, not moving, and we were linked together, breathing together. Then our hearts started beating time together. That's when!" The memories were so intense I had to take several breaths before continuing. "Then they came apart, and I couldn't get them back together. Remember the rest?"

"Do I!" Mary answered. I could hear the passion in her tone. "Coupla minutes later we had a wonderful climax, and then I knew we were really trying to mate, not just fuck."

"Because your body was trying to make a baby, right?"

"God, that scared me at first! But it also felt fantastic, you know? That's when I knew I loved you! I wanted us to join together! I wanted to have sex with you, not for its own sake, but because of the feelings, the emotions, I could express that way. I'd never, ever, felt anything like that before! And I could tell you felt that way, too!"

"Yeah, I did. And it took me weeks to get over the way you got on that plane and flew out of my life. Even though you explained it, I didn't really understand how you could do that. To me. To us."

"Rachel told me that you recovered okay. And that you finally understood after she explained more about what . . . what had happened in my past."

"Yeah, I did. I just had to grow up. I still don't know if I could have done what you did if our situations had been reversed. But I got it."

"I'm glad, Lover. A few minutes ago I was thinking about that night, and I wanted to hear your voice again. Selfish of me, I know, but I thought it would be safe. Are you glad I called?"

I laughed. "Hell yes! I feel a little disoriented, but mostly I feel happy! All the memories of the pure joy we shared are front and center in my head! Is that what you thought would happen?"

"Kinda. I hoped it would! That's the way I feel, too. I was thinking about this guy I'm dating and . . . well, memories of you and me kind of intruded. I wanted to see . . . "

"What? If I still love you? Of course I do! We just don't have a real relationship anymore. It's all inside my head, like the best dream I ever had."

"You figured that out, right? Why our love is real but not real at the same time?"

"Yeah, but it took me a while. We shared the best part of being in love. We didn't hold anything back because we were never going to see each other again, so it didn't matter. We weren't together long enough to discover the little things about each other that piss us off."

Mary laughed. "My mom said something like that, too. She said our love was incomplete because we didn't have to find out that our lovers had warts! We got to enjoy the good parts without noticing the bad."

"She's right," I replied. "Speaking of parts, right now I'm remembering how ours fit together. How your case gripped my flute so perfectly. That's something really special about the love we shared - and still share."

"It's the same for me, Lover. And I'm glad it's like that for you, too. What we have is both a blessing and a curse, isn't it?"

"You mean knowing how close two people can be, but having it be so hard to get that close to someone else? Other than with you, I mean."

"It's so . . . so strange, isn't it? We only had one night, but we still share the same feelings after all this time."

"Are you going to give me your number? So I can call you sometime?"

"No, as the older, more mature member of this relationship, I think not. And no, I'm not going to figure out a way to actually see you face-to-face, either. That would really complicate my life! And yours! But I may call again, if that's okay. But never again unless both of us are committed to other loves. Agreed?"

"Agreed. Call anytime. Just to talk. You're the only woman who knows so much about me, so sure. Anytime!"

"And you're the only man who's seen my soul spread out and vulnerable. Goodbye, Don, my Lover!"

"Goodbye, Mary! My love! Enjoy life!"

Mary made a kissing sound into the phone, and the call ended. I waited until I had my emotions under control before I called the woman I was dating. I told her I wanted to spend the weekend in bed with her, making love. We did, but I never told her what had prompted me to do so.

I received only one more call from Mary, and it was about six months later. At that time we were both in committed relationships, and we truly said farewell to each other. Ever since it's really felt as if I dreamed the entire relationship with Mary. I know it happened, but it also feels unreal.

A few months later I married the woman Mary had seen me introduce to Rachel and B.T. It's been a good marriage, rich with love, loud with the laughter of children. I learned from Rachel and B.T. that Mary also took the marital plunge at about the same time I did. I hope she's happy, but I really don't know since Rachel and B.T. haven't told me anything else about her life.

With our own families, Mary and I each occasionally visits Rachel and B.T. and their growing family, but either through their planning or simple luck, Mary and I have never crossed paths again. She was right. A face-to-face meeting would have complicated our lives far too much!

Thoughts of Mary still frequently dance through my brain. Most frequently they occur, for a few moments, as I hold my wife after we've made love. Those memories of Mary make my soul smile. But the most profoundly vivid memories hit me really hard when I stumble across the stained panties that I keep in an envelope in my desk. Even though she has her own life separate from my own, I still love her. The memories of her getting on that plane can still bring me to tears.

Who would have predicted such long-term effects from such a commonplace occurrence as a brief fling at a wedding? Can hormone-driven lust really evolve into love? Who can even believe it's possible? Who is able to comprehend the power of love? Is it possible to love two women at the same time? Thanks to Mary, I learned the answers. And I'm a better man for the experience.

LeoDavis