Wedding Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnaV
AnnaV
104 Followers

"This is Nikki. She's my fiancée."

I didn't know what to say. I had assumed that she was a new client. But she was going to be Doug's wife. She was so different from the women he normally dated and he was going to marry her.

"I know what you're thinking,", I was glad he did as my mind was rushing all over the place, "How come you've never mentioned her before? Well, when I left the flat on Saturday I walked around a long time thinking about what we were going to do and I found myself in a bar I've not been to before. As I bought myself a drink, Nikki was standing beside me and I offered her one too. Well, we spent the night talking and had a so much in common. One thing lead to another and I realised that Nikki is the perfect woman for me. She has everything that I've been looking for in a woman since I was a little boy."

"Well Nikki, it's lovely to meet you. I'm sure we'll be spending a lot of time getting to know each other."

"So glad to meet you too. Doug has told me all about you. I just know we're going to be such good friends and be very close."

With that Nikki gets out of the chair, walks over to me and gives me a big hug. I feel her huge breasts squeezing in to my chest and I look over her shoulder at a grinning Doug as she pecks me on the cheek. As she walks out of the room I turn around and see Nikki adjusting her short skirt so that it just covers her stocking tops.

"What do you think of my wife to be?"

"She's quite some girl. Don't you think you're rushing in to this?"

"Definitely not. I've always gone on my instincts. You should know that! As soon as I laid my eyes on her I knew that I wanted her to be the woman I spend the rest of my life with."

"So when's the big day?"

"As soon as we can arrange it. Of course, you'll be the best man won't you?"

"Doug, it'd be an honour."

Nothing was mentioned about that night in the flat. Anna had stopped visiting Brighton. She remained in the closet in my house, desperate for the next chance to surface.

At least nothing was mentioned until the stag do. We were in a club in Amsterdam with the whole group. Doug had stepped outside for a bit of fresh air and I'd gone to keep him company.

"I don't know how to start this conversation. I have a big favour to ask you."

"Go on. You know I'd do anything for you. You saved me when I was at my lowest."

"Well, it's my brother Nev. He's desperate to be my best man. I know it's short notice, but you wouldn't mind would you?"

Inside my heart was broken. I wanted to play a key part in the most important day of his life.

"Of course not Doug. It should be Nev. I was always surprised you asked me in the first place. It would have been an honour."

"Perhaps I can ask you a further favour. This one's even bigger. You've been my best friend for ever. You were my first lover and I want you to be there on the day. Having met Anna, would she like to come to the wedding and be the maid of honour? Nikki lost contact with her family and she has no one who means as much to her as you mean to me. As Anna you'll be part of our big day and I know she'll make a big impression on our guests."

I was stunned. I didn't know what to say.

"Umm ... Sure ... Why not?" What had I agreed to? "But how will we explain me not coming to the wedding?"

"I thought about that. We'll say that you were so upset about not being the best man that you refused to have anything to do with the wedding and you're going to take a break from the office whilst you consider your future."

"Okay Doug, let's do it."

I lent forward to give Doug a hug and was shocked when Doug instead gave me a long kiss. As his tongue probed inside my mouth he grabbed my but and pulled me towards him. Much like all those years ago, I could feel his erection crushed against me. I reached down to grope his cock and could feel it pulsing through his trousers. As I looked over his shoulder I could see Nev walking towards us and I pushed Doug away and shouted at him,

"Fine! If you prefer Nev to be the best man, you can shove it."

Doug looked at me and realised what was going on and winked at me before Nev got to him.

"Don't over react. Please come to the wedding."

So I turned on my heel and left them there.

When I got back to the UK I realised I'd have to spend the next few weeks being Anna full time. I would hate to embarrass Doug on his big day. It would be terrible if people worked out that the girl next to the blushing bride was a man underneath her dress. I don't know who Doug told Nikki I was. When I got home I packed up Anna's things and moved in to the flat in Brighton. When I got there, there was a message from Nikki telling me we needed to go dress shopping for my maid of honour's dress. So the next day that's exactly what we did. This would be my first day outside fully dressed as Anna and I'd be going shopping for a maid of honour dress. I'd be in a changing room with a sexy woman trying on many dresses whilst trying to hide my secret.

What should I wear for this shopping trip? I could wear a knee length skirt and go for a classy look. I could go for designer skinny jeans as they'd hide my secret but might be difficult to get on and off a few times without anything popping out. In the end I settled on a pair of black leggings with a flowing skirt over the top and some control panties underneath to keep things hidden and a cropped top.

When Nikki turned up she looked amazing. So different from the first time I met here. She was wearing a lovely skirt suit that showed off her best features - her legs and her boobs. I was glad I'd put the control panties on as my cock was straining for release. Doug was going to be a very lucky man to be taking this lady as his wife. Nikki came up and gave me another big hug. I loved the feeling of her breasts against my flat chest. I wished I had breasts like these, but it would like strange underneath my work suit.

"Lovely to meet you Anna. Doug has told me that you're his cousin. So nice to finally meet you."

I was pleased that Doug had come up with a story.

"It's a honour to help you out. Doug and I were very close as children and I'd do anything to make him happy on his wedding day."

And so we hit the shops.

Nikki had Doug's credit card to buy the whole outfit. We tried a few shops and the dresses were going on and coming off in quick succession but we couldn't find anything that fitted well and we both liked. Fortunately all of the changing rooms were so small there was only space for me so I had no problem hiding my true sex from Nikki. Finally we went to a designer shop which had an open changing room. I didn't know how I was going to hide the truth from Nikki. Nikki had selected a tight fitting dress with a skirt stopping a couple of inches above the knee. I turned my back to Nikki and took off my top and stepped in to the dress. As Nikki pulled the zip up she said to remove the leggings.

"You'll have to take those off as we want to see how you'll look on the day. You take them off whilst I go and find some heels to show off your lovely legs."

While I had the changing room to myself I pulled the leggings off and stood there checking myself out in the mirror. The dress did look wonderful. It showed off my slim figure and squeezed a little bit of cleavage out of my flat chest. I loved the colour, the material and the cut. Looking at myself in the mirror I knew I'd make a pass at the woman I was looking at if I met her at a wedding.

When she came back in Nikki had taken her jacket off and had a pair of heels in her hand. As she knelt in front of me to help me with the shoes I couldn't help but look down her bountiful cleavage. I had to lean on her shoulder as I stepped in to the shoes. As Nikki looked up she smiled at me.

"Wow. Don't you look fantastic? You're going to have the men falling at your feet if you wear this. If you play your cards right, the women will be giving you their numbers too."

I was so horny now.

"Of course, we'll have to do something about this." And she slide her hand towards my groin. "We can't have a bulge like this showing up can we?"

Nikki slid the skirt of the dress up my thighs until my panties came in to view. Looking up at me she moved the panties aside and out popped my erection. Without breaking eye contact Nikki took my whole length straight down her throat in one swift movement.

"Oh Nikki, we can't do it here. What if someone comes in and finds us?"

She didn't seem to care. I looked at the mirror and saw a cute, skinny girl with a cock poking out from underneath her skirt being sucked off by a gorgeous girl on her knees with the biggest breasts I'd been luck enough to see. Nikki's head bobbed up and down on me leaving her lipstick all over my girly cock. Having spent the day as Anna and trying on some of the sexiest clothes I'd ever worn, I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Nikki, I'm close. Oh Nikki ... Please don't."

Nikki had reached around and was pushing a finger in to my ass. I couldn't hold back any more and I shot my spunk straight down her throat.

"There. That's better," she said as she popped my cock back inside my panties and pulled the skirt back down, "No bulge now."

Nikki looked up at me as if she picked a bit of fluff off my skirt but she'd just given me the best blow job I'd ever had.

We bought that dress and the shoes. Before we left the shop Nikki had me try on some new underwear.

"We can't have you turning up in those horrid control panties. My maid of honour needs to be wearing something as sexy as she is. You never know who might get to see them."

Before returning home Nikki insisted we both had matching manicures and pedicures. We also paid for me to have hair extensions. My hair was now as long as her hair but I was a red head to her blonde.

"You know that Doug will want his two favourite girls looking their best. He says he thinks of you as his little sis, which will make us sister-in-laws."

After we'd finished our shopping we found a quiet restaurant for a well deserved meal.

"Nikki, I have to ask. You didn't seem very surprised when you spotted my bulge. Did you know that I wasn't all woman?"

"Do you really think that Doug and I have any secrets from each other? He told me everything about you. He told me about the time you made love when you were at school together. He told me how close it made him feel to you. I know that he's missed that closeness."

"Did he really. We never spoke about it at the time so I assumed he regretted it. I wish I'd known all of theses years."

"Don't worry Anna. The important thing is that you know now and he's accepted who you are. Between you and me, I admire you. You're so naturally beautiful. Spending all day with you has made me horny all day. When I got home tonight I'm going to need a good fucking and Doug is just the man for that ... as you know. Here, I've been dripping wet all day."

Nikki reach under the table and slide her hand beneath her skirt. When she brought it up I could see her fingers glistening. She put her fingers in front of me and I sucked them clean as if she'd offered me some cream off her cake. She smiled as I and wrapped my tongue around each finger and sucked them clean.

"Oh I bet Doug loved it when you did that to his cock. So Anna, have you bought us a present yet?"

"Not yet. I didn't know what you'd like."

"Oh, that's easy. We want you Anna. Will you share our bridal bed? I know that Doug wants to have your lips around his manhood again. He wants to feel his shaft pounding in to your womanly ass. He wants to see you make love to his new wife and I know that I want to feel you inside me. To have you pumping with your girly cum. Would you like that Anna?"

"Of course I would. I've only made love while dressed that one time with Doug. For him to be there the second time and have you there with us. Do you really want me there on your wedding night? Your wedding night is meant to be special - the first night with the partner you'll spend the rest of your life with."

"That's why we both want you there tomorrow night, Anna. We both want you in our lives. Do you want that to?"

"I do Nikki. I do."

The next day was a blur.

I remember seeing Nikki walking out of her bedroom in a princess wedding dress. The low cut line showed off her breasts wonderfully. The tight body revealed what great shape this lady was in and her make-up and hair was to die for. Every time I looked at her and thought that tonight I would get to mount this woman. I would be sliding my girly cock in to her pussy whilst Doug's cum would be dribbling out of my ass and down on to my sheer stockings. I couldn't wait to see what Nikki had hidden under her dress. I hoped she'd be wearing a lacy white basque, sheer white stockings and white panties soaked through with her sweet cum.

I remember walking down the aisle watching her lovely ass swaying inside that dress. I was hoping that my dress was having a similar effect to the wedding guests as they watched me following Nikki.

I remember crying my eyes out when my best friend married the gorgeous girl I was hoping to know better and better. I had to play a quick visit to the ladies to sort out my make-up.

I remember sitting next to Nev at the wedding reception. He couldn't keep his eyes off me. And when we shared a dance he couldn't keep his hands off me either. It was strange. All those years ago I had wanted to be the one dancing with Doug at the school disco now here I was dressed up in a tight fitting dress, dancing with his little brother. Of course I did finally get that dance with Doug. He held me tight as we had a sexy slow dance.

"Nikki told me you'd agreed to be our present tonight," he whispered in my ear, "You don't realise how many years I've waited for this night."

As he grabbed my ass and pulled me closer, I couldn't resist squeezing my hand down between us and grabbing his cock.

"Tonight, my love, this is going to be fucking me. Your cock is going to be balls deep in my ass as I give myself to you. You're going to make me moan like the lady you want me to be. And do you know what? After that I'm going to make love to Nikki. I'm going to fill her pussy up with my cum. I'm going to get her pussy nice and wet before you slide this big cock in my hand now deep inside her. My cum and you cum will be mixed inside her pussy and then we'll both get on our knees and lick her pussy dry. See you later my big lover."

And with that I left him on the dance floor with a big bulge in his trousers. Luckily for Doug, the dance floor was dark enough for no one to notice.

Like all weddings, the guests started to drift away as midnight approached. Nikki and I went to the ladies to fix our make-up. Watching her apply her lipstick, I couldn't resist giving her a kiss. It all got a bit out of hand and by the time we'd finished the kiss, we both had to reapply her lipstick.

By the time the last of the guests departed, all three of us were ready for our night of passion. We left Doug at the bar sorting out some champagne whilst we went to the bridal suite to prepare ourselves for our man.

As I opened the door Nikki grabbed my hand and dragged me on to the four poster bed. We had our hands all over each other when Doug entered the room.

"Heh, don't start without me. I want to see you two stripping each other off."

I turned around and let Nikki pull the zip down. I stepped out of my dress and was left standing in my new matching bra and panties. My four inch heels showing off my sheer stockings, which were being held up by the matching garter belt, to perfection. I could feel Doug come up behind me and start nibbling on my neck as Nikki pulled my knickers to the floor. As her lips engulfed my erection I felt Doug's cock sliding between my ass cheeks. I could feel his naked flesh against my back. He must have got out of his suit in record time.

So here I was. My best friend's cock ready to invade my ass for the second time and his new wife sucking my erection whilst I was standing in a bridal suite dressed in stockings and the most expensive underwear I'd ever seen. I was one happy girl and ready to feel Doug's cock inside me. I knew it was going to hurt when he entered me, but it would be worth it.

Looking down at Nikki with her lips brushing against my balls, I couldn't believe how she took all of my cock down her throat. I wondered of she could take all of Doug's cock down her throat and knew that by the end of the night I'd find out.

"Are you ready for me Anna? Do you want to be part of my family? Can I enter you now my baby?"

"Oh yes Doug. Make love to me. I want to feel you pumping in to my ass whilst Nikki sucks me. Now please Doug."

And he did. He slide his cock in to me gently and tenderly. Inch by inch he stretched my hole. I panted quietly as I felt full again. This took me back to that day many years ago in Suzy's bedroom when he last took me as his woman. This time we were older. We were wiser. We were also sharing the bed with his new wife.

I didn't want to cum down Nikki's throat again. I wanted my fill her pussy with my girly cum so I asked her to stop sucking me as I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Here Nikki, turn around and lets get that dress off you."

I pulled the zip down and helped Nikki out of the dress. With her back to me I could see the basque I had been hoping she would be wearing. I could see those white lace top stockings and some silk panties.

Behind me Doug was pumping harder in to me. He was groping my flat chest, pinching my nipples.

"We need to sort these out soon. If you're going to be spending time in my bed, you'll need to have implants."

I couldn't believe what he was saying. Doug wanted me to be more like his new wife than I had been prepared for.

"How big Doug. Do you think I can have breasts as big as Nikki?"

"Oh yes Anna. Your boobs will be as big as Nikki's. You two will pass as sisters and will be able to share each other's clothes. You'd like a sister wouldn't you Nikki?"

"I've always wanted a sister. You'll be just about perfect. Other than the hair colour, we could be identical sisters."

"Well except that I have a cock and you don't."

Nikki turned around and then I saw it. Nikki reached inside her knickers and pulled out her own erection.

I just laughed and reached forward so that I could get my lips around this gorgeous lady's shaft. I wanted this new husband and wife to fill me with their cum at the same time.

"You don't know how difficult it was in the restaurant last night. I wanted to take you in to the ladies and show you how much I wanted you but I promised Doug that I'd wait until tonight."

And that was how we got together. Apparently when Doug had found me in the flat in my nightie he had gone straight to a transgender friendly bar in town looking for a woman to replace me. That was where he found Nikki. The next morning when he was laying in bed having been fucked in the ass for the first time, he told Nikki what had happened. She told him that she wanted him in her life but she knew that Doug wanted me in his life. This way they would both be happy. And once she met me she just knew that I'd be happy with both of these people in my life.

We're still together. Doug is the bread winner. Nikki and I are kept women. I had my implants and we've never been happier. We're thinking about having a child together. We're looking for a clinic which will take a sample of sperm from all three of us and find a surrogate. All three of us would then equally be the parents.

For those who want to read the details, I could be persuaded to write and tell you what happened on the wedding night and adventures we've had since.

AnnaV
AnnaV
104 Followers
12