Wedding Gown Teddy

Story Info
Frank tells of Latina's hot outfit.
4.1k words
3.86
62.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Latina
Latina
78 Followers

Here's my sweet Frank's latest literary effort. Hope you enjoy.

-- Latina, April, 2001

-------

Imagine if a wedding-gown designer created sexy lingerie to LOOK like a wedding gown. Like a wedding gown, it would be all white, flowing, and elegant. But of course, it would ALSO be VERY sexy, although not at all in a cheap or trashy way. And wearing it would make the woman feel like a new bride: the center of attention for being so pretty and elegant, and so obviously loved for her man to have been bought her such a nice gown, and yet so VERY sexy (it is lingerie, after all). It would be ALMOST elegant enough for her to wear in public, but just sexy and revealing enough that she would want to show-off this outfit only to her man's eyes and touch.

I recently found my wife JUST such an outfit, and she wore it JUST for me the other night. She looked so absolutely DELECTABLE in it, too! They outer layer is a very sheer, all-white "baby doll" style wrap, like a wispy jacket, all lacy and flowery and elegant, and VERY sexy. Its pretty, flowery folds deliberately hint of her OWN fleshy, flowery folds yet to be revealed just beneath it. This wispy baby-doll's long sleeves end in flared, elaborately-embroidered lace cuffs. The baby-doll outer wrap reaches down only to the very tops of her dark, luscious thighs, hinting at (but not quite revealing) the promise of a very tempting pleasure, a sweet and delectable treasure, just above its hemline.

Under this all-white, sheer baby-doll is a form-fitting white teddy, shaped around and accenting every lovely curve of her sweet torso. The teddy is made of a sheer-enough mesh to show tempting glimpses of my wife's dark Mexican-American skin just beneath. Her low-cut teddy gently, subtly pushes both of her breasts together, upward and outward, to accentuate her luscious, delicious 38C bust and her amazing cleavage to their absolute best advantage. The waistline of this sheer white teddy accentuates every sexy curve of her already-irresistible waist and hips. As she models this outfit just for me, I now desperately long to stroke her every curve with my fingers, to kiss all along her white-lace encased torso. I can see that this form-fitting teddy does not at all constrict her sexy motions as she flits and sashays around our bedroom, her tempting and teasing dance succeeding marvelously in enticing me with her deliberately-sexy strutting and twirling. Her teasing, seductive giggles, telling me that she wants me to take her IF I can catch her, are just as POWERFUL a turn-on as watching her teddy move in seductive pirouettes.

As she spins around and walks away from me, my eyes rivet on where her teddy does not quite cover her entire ass. As she walks away from me, the luscious crease at the base of her left buttock becomes well defined, then it disappears to reveal her equally-lovely right crease. As the creases at the base of her curvaceous ass cheeks alternately appear and disappear with each step, first the left and then the right crease, my attention and my desire are now firmly focused on her beautiful-- make that SPECTACULAR -- ass. And my gaze isn't the ONLY part of me that is becoming firm.

Fastened to the base of her lovely, sheer white teddy, at the tops of her dark, creamy thighs, two all-white lace garters stretch invitingly down her legs, joining her all-white teddy to an elegant but VERY sexy pair of all-white stockings. I long to touch, to kiss, her exposed dark thighs just above her stocking-tops.

Through the feet of her sheer-white stockings, I can see the bright red of her polish carefully applied to each pedicured toenail. The sexiness of her nail polish, and the realization that she took great care to make EVERY detail sexy and seductive, knowing that she did all of this just for ME, makes me want her even more urgently. She impishly peers backward over her right shoulder and smiles knowingly, seductively at me, her lascivious wink telling me that she senses the effect she's already having on me, the very effect that she WANTED to produce with her exquisitely-planned and artfully-executed sexiness. The man who loves her with all of his heart and soul every day, now also lusts for her with a powerful, all-consuming desire, and she KNOWS it!

She spins seductively around again, and placing one foot before the other, she slowly slinks cat-like back toward our bed. She rests first one knee, and then both knees, on our mattress, and she walks across the mattress toward me on her knees. She does not come directly toward me, but detours around me, to lie face-up beside me on our bed. Her arms, encased in the white-lace long sleeves of her sheer baby-doll wrap, stretch high above her head, as if stretching in a slow, leisurely yawn which exposes maximum breasts surface under her low-cut teddy. Her wispy baby-doll lays wide open on both sides, showing-off her entire teddy, which hugs every delicious curve of her slowly-twisting hips and seductively-undulating torso.

But she is too close to me for me to see, appreciate, and fully enjoy her all in one glance. I can focus on only one aspect at a time of her sexy presentation, and I want, I NEED, to see it all at once. I want to step back and gaze at her whole pretty package in one view. So I stand up beside our bed, and I gaze down at every sexy curve, every sweet and tempting undulation, as she writhes beneath my adoring gaze.

As I stand beside our queen-size bed, I lean over her, and I softly kiss her upper lip. Her red, red lipstick, expertly and tastefully applied, looks VERY hot, not at all trashy as some makeup can look, and her lipstick vaguely tastes and smells of sweet strawberries. She returns my kiss, more passionately than I gave it, and she smiles and titters as she slowly, seductively slithers her tongue into my mouth. She is enjoying every moment of her seductive conquest of me, which is revving-up her lust just as much as it is my own. She reaches up from our bed to where I stand beside her, and with a lustful smile, she very slowly unbuckles my belt. She accidentally-on-purpose rests her flat, open palm along the entire zippered front of my beige slacks. Her facial expression silently inquires whether her fingers should deftly open that zipper, and I softly nod my silent assent. Her tiny fingers eagerly dance all over my growing, pulsating bulge as she slowly, teasingly slides my zipper downward. She reaches inside my slacks, and her entire face lights-up in delight as she realizes that on this warm day, I had deliberately neglected to wear anything UNDER my trousers. Her happy fingers freely, joyfully, instinctively wrap themselves around my thick, hardening cock, as she seductively licks her lips in anticipation of pleasures soon to be.

But after a few minutes of her joyful playfulness, she slowly withdraws her hand from under my zipper, from around my quivering cock. Grabbing both sides of my waistband, she eagerly, almost impatiently, tugs my slacks all the way down to my ankles, exclaiming, "I want to SEE every luscious inch of your beautiful, hard COCK!"

Never one who could deny her any wish, I helpfully step out of my slacks and kick them away, across our carpeted floor. I now stand over her, naked from my waist down to my socks. She is still lying face-up on the bed, and I am still standing over her. Her white-lace encased arms reach up again, and she slowly unbuttons my shirt. The lacy, flared cuffs of her long baby-doll sleeves delicately and sensuously brush my exposed skin, her palm massages lower and lower down my hairy chest, as her delicate fingers slowly, seductively open each button of my shirt. She slides my shirt off of my shoulders, and as calmly as I can under the circumstances of my growing enthusiasm, I slip my arms out of my sleeves. My shirt falls softly onto our carpeted floor, and I kick it away in the general direction of my previously-removed trousers. I stand before her, presenting myself to her in all my nakedness, wearing only a pair of dark, calf-high socks now, silently asking her only to love me, to gently love my body while she tenderly loves my soul.

Standing on one foot, I cross my left ankle across my left knee, and as slowly and seductively as I can in my eager and highly-aroused state, I tug my left sock off. In this position, my throbbing cock is pointing nearly straight-out toward her. She sits up, plants a very sweet but too-fleeting kiss right on the very tip of my exposed cock, and she collapses back down onto our bed, smiling up at me.

Shifting my weight onto my left foot, I now cross my right ankle across my left knee, and I continue my slow strip-tease as I remove my last remaining article of clothing, my right sock. She once more sits up, just long enough to plant a butterfly-light kiss on the very tip of my cock again. This time, her tongue very rapidly flits across my thick, pulsating shaft, so quickly that I wonder if I only imagined it. She lies face-up again, and she again stretches her arms above her as if in a yawn. The top of her teddy gaps open briefly at her cleavage, to show me an enticing glimpse of her big, round, luscious breasts.

I tower over her at our bedside now, completely naked, and she can't keep her eyes off of me. As I gaze down at her loveliness spread across our bed beneath me, she is still in her form-fitting white teddy, white stockings, lacy white garters, and the whole covered by her sheer white baby-doll outer wrap. I lie down beside her now, face-down, my stiff cock rhythmically pulsating against the soft, cool, blue bedsheet.

I lean across her, and I softly kiss her, on first her upper lip, then her lower lip, relishing the sweet strawberry taste and scent of her red lipstick. Finally, my lips fully contact both of her lips. I move up and kiss her forehead and her eyelids. Her eyelids flutter against my lips, delicately, lighter than the touch of a butterfly wing. We rub noses, and she giggles, sweetly and seductively, ever-so-charmingly. I am completely under her spell, and she is under mine, as we return to kissing each other's mouth.

I let just the tip of my tongue slowly lick all the way around her lips, first across her top lip, then returning across her lower lip. My tongue across her lips is silently asking permission to enter her warm, inviting mouth. She opens her lips in a silent Yes to my tongue's unspoken question, and my happy, dancing tongue appreciatively accepts her Yes as it slowly slithers past her lips and teeth. Her tongue, happy to again meet mine, seductively and joyously dances and swirls around my tongue. We hold each other tightly in each other's arms as our tongues enjoy their renewed acquaintance for five, ten, maybe fifteen minutes. Finally, our mouths back away from each other as we come up for air at last.

Now I kiss the side of her neck, and she responds with a soft, low "Mmmmmm!" Her soft moan of pleasure and delight encourages me to move my kisses and my soft, playful licks around from the side to the front of her lovely neck, and gradually down into her sweet, tempting cleavage. I kiss my way down her magnificent, shapely torso, right through her soft, silky, sheer white "wedding gown" teddy. She just as playfully wraps her wide-open white baby-doll around my head and shoulders, and the feel of the wispy white lace on my bare flesh makes me tingle all over. We are here to play, to enjoy and be joyous, to share our love, to live in the moment, and we are both feeling such a delightful mix of silliness and horniness as we play and tease and enjoy each other, and as my kisses move slowly down her still-covered torso.

By the time I start kissing over her navel through her teddy, her hands are cupping the back of my scalp, gently pushing my head steadily downward, not-so-subtly trying to guide me to where she wants and needs my kisses now.

I happily, playfully oblige her, kissing first one bare inner thigh, then the other. Her smooth, dark Latina flesh looks and feels so wonderful, so beautiful, so sweet and tempting and delectable. But her hands are still subtly guiding the top of my head, and I know where she wants and needs my kisses now. My face slides over just a fraction of an inch, so I can freely kiss her lovely, wet pussy right through the crotch of her sheer white teddy. The shadowy outline of her thick, dark triangle of pubic hair is slightly visible through the fabric. Now my fingers delicately push the crotch of her lacy white teddy to one side, as I directly kiss her thick, dark, well-trimmed triangular bush.

She interlaces the fingers of her right hand between the fingers of MY right hand, and she guides my hand downward. Is my hand guiding hers, or is hers guiding mine now, as we both rub, stroke, and massage all over her moist outer pussy lips? With our hands and fingers interlocked, her middle finger AND mine simultaneously slide into her open, juicy slit, as my long, thin finger massages her G-spot and her shorter finger pleasures and stiffens her lovely, hot, eager little clit. The rest of our interlaced fingers play with the outside of her pussy, and with the inside and outside of her sweet, curvaceous ass.

With my free left hand, I unsnap the crotch of her teddy. I slowly, seductively separate the upper and lower flaps that her unsnapped teddy now forms. I roll back the fabric to expose her entire luscious pussy to my gaze and my touch. I pull her hand and mine, still interlocked, away from her pussy and ass now, so our hands are out of my way, as I land a series of soft kisses directly on her outer pussy lips. My tongue parts her lips, and slowly snakes its way down into the depths of her tasty love cavern, licking all over her warm, wet, welcoming inner walls as she writhes, squirms, and moans beneath me.

My tongue now slowly licks upward from her insides, to coax her shy clit out of hiding. As the hood draws away, unable to resist my tongue's subtle but persistent attacks, I capture her excited little clit between my conquering lips. Her clit is my prisoner, and she knows it, as she sweetly surrenders without a struggle, letting my lips suck her up into my mouth. My tongue swirls and dances all over her throbbing joy button, and my teeth begin VERY gently nibbling on this highly-sensitive bundle of nerves dressed-up in such a pretty clitoral packaging. Her hips buck wildly up off the mattress, and she sways like a hula dancer as my lips, tongue, and teeth can focus on nothing but bringing her clit the maximum possible pleasure.

After several minutes of my licking, sucking, and gently nibbling on her clit, my tongue is rewarded with the sweet taste of her pussy juices oozing all over my taste buds. As sweet as her explosive clitoral orgasm feels and tastes in my mouth, I know that this is just the prelude to something even BETTER. I give her NO time to relax and calm down, as my tongue slides deeper into her pussy, licking directly at her G-spot. Since her clit is still excited and throbbing, the contact on her G-spot almost instantly has the desired effect, as her hips insistently push and thrust their way up into my face. She can't stop her impending orgasmic explosion now, she can't control it, all she can do is lie back and enjoy it as her intense ejaculatory G-spot orgasm completely and inevitably overtakes her. As she howls her pleasure like a coyote, I whisper for her to not hold ANYTHING back, and my encouragement provides that final push she needs to send her completely over the edge now, as her G-spot explodes a slightly-thicker and very different sort of fluid all over my mouth. It is more than I can lick up as she comes and comes and comes, and eventually I have to back away from her crotch. I smile down at her, happy and content to have my face so smeared with her luscious G-spot come. She smiles up at me for the ecstatic release that I have just coaxed out of her quivering, pulsating clit and her soaked G-spot. I then lean back down, and I resume licking her G-spot, to taste one last helping of her thick, copious deposit of her G-spot fluids all over my lips, tongue, and face. I am happy, content, to have tasted and still be tasting this rare, exotic treat.

My face retreats from between her thighs, and I lie face-down, my legs slightly spread apart, her warm, fresh come slowly seeping out of my mouth and down onto my pillow. She takes advantage of my prone position and slightly-spread legs, to slowly rub and massage the backs of my legs. She then works her hands inward, massaging my inner thighs from behind. Then she slides her hand between the backs of my thighs, past my ass, cupping and massaging my exposed balls from behind. Her middle finger slides up parallel to, and resting on, the whole length of my hard cock, her finger's position reminiscent of a finger on a lip asking someone to be quiet. Her finger begins slowly, sensuously tapping all along the length of my hard, pulsating cock. My heart races with excitement at her light touch there, and I can hear my heart's incessant pounding reverberating in my ears.

Showing my appreciation for her gentle, loving touch, my tongue returns to her pussy, and licks and swirls some more, then licks up her front wall to once more lick at her luscious G-spot. My efforts are rewarded with yet another tasty orgasmic blast all over my tongue, as I frantically lap up every precious, delicious dewdrop of her pearly love nectar. It's really TRUE, once your sweet, loving words and your patient and sexy motions combine to open the flood-gates of a G-spot orgasm, there seems to be no LIMIT to how many intense orgasms the G-spot can produce in one night. As she comes and comes and comes all over again, her moans and the loud smacking and squishing noises of her rapid pussy contractions combine to form a sweet chorus, an irresistibly-erotic symphony, to my ears.

She rolls me onto my back, and she starts softly, playfully kissing and licking all over my bare chest. Then she sucks on my nipple, and she gently nibbles on my chest until both of my nipples become achingly hard. There seems to be a direct correlation between the hardening of my nipples, and the hardening of my cock. My chest bucks upward into her adoring face, as her hand snakes down to once more delicately cup my balls and lightly tap the length of my cock. She then marches her index and middle finger VERY slowly up and down my stiff shaft, before wrapping her entire delicate little hand around the thickness of my hard, throbbing love muscle.

She moves her kisses down from my chest, pausing to softly kiss and lick my navel, then finally kissing the very tip of my cock, which is now all big and stiff, and resting comfortably up along my belly. She kisses and licks my balls, and I spread my legs as wide apart as they will go, to give her face maximum access to my manhood. She accepts my silent invitation, and she now slowly, enticingly licks her way upward from my balls, slowly, all the way up my throbbing shaft. When her mouth reaches the very tip of my cock again, she parts her lips, and she VERY slowly, seductively slides her mouth down over me, her happy, eager tongue still madly swirling all around the circumference of my cock as her mouth slowly descends over my rigid shaft. Finally, I am all the way down her throat, my balls pressed hard against her eagerly-sucking lips, and she starts slowly bobbing up-and-down, swaying left and right, slowly increasing her pace each time she swallows me whole. She is bringing maximum pleasure to both my cock and her mouth. She is like a magician, making my cock disappear (down her throat) and reappear at her will, at her whim.

As I pulse and throb and thrust in her mouth, she coos "Mmmmm!" I am just about ready to EXPLODE my come hotly and thickly down her throat, and she senses it. She normally just LOVES to swallow and gulp-down my come, but judging by her smile, she obviously has something ELSE planned for us tonight.

Latina
Latina
78 Followers
12