Wedding Jitters Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer screamed, "OH YES, LICK IT! Please, I want you to TASTE METE!" I felt the shudders of my first orgasm of the night roll through my body. I began playing with my own clit hoping to assist myself in this mind shattering orgasm. I desperately wanted Jen and I to cum together.

At last we did. I was gasping for air as Jennifer broke into her second orgasm, which was much stronger than her first. This time the liquid from her pussy was very thick. It was equally as tasty as the first batch but this time was in huge quantities. I thrust my ass against the air, occasionally hitting Tom's deflated cock.

Jennifer came down to meet me and began a long passion filled kiss, tasting her own juices mixed with the cum of the judge that was splattered there earlier. She kissed my ear whispering, "I have always wanted to try that, I have never been with another woman before." I blushed and winked at her. She concluded, "When you get back from your honeymoon I will return the favor." She smiled, lowered her skirt and returned to the rest of the group.

12