Wedding Masquerade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter's thick cock sprang free of his pants, rigid and eager. He moved forward directly, all but climbing on top of Kiersten. He gripped her upper arm with his right hand and set the other at the small of her back, pressing her hips towards him. "Yes" he hissed. "God, yes.". The head of his cock ran up and along Kiersten's slit, the tip of his cock at first pressing against her clitoris, and Kiersten gasped.

"Yes..." she exhaled in response. "Do it. Fuck it.", she panted.

Grasping her shoulders, Peter set himself. With a grunt, Peter pressed against her, and pushed himself in. She felt her walls strain to accommodate him, the head of his shaft somehow so much thicker than his fingers ever had. He pressed in, spreading her open and stretching her around his cock. Peter grunted, pushing, and pushing, as more and more of his cock strained up and into Kiersten as she whimpered around him. "Hard", she moaned. "... hard."

Peter's hand clamped around Kiersten's hip as he held her forcefully, using his strength to help Kiersten rock her hips back and forth along Peter's cock. His lips sought out hers for a desperate, hungry kiss that matching the rhythm of his pumping cock. She'd asked for hard, and Peter lived up to it, holding her at the edge of the table as he drove at her again and again. She heard her raw, aching voice trembling along to the tempo he was pulsing at inside her. Peter pulled Kiersten's body tightly against him and thrust only with his hips, vigorous, powerful and raw.

Kiersten couldn't believe the sensations that were rippling up from the space between her thighs. That drive she had felt moments ago was pushing at her again, doing its best to force her to erupt again. Kiersten moaned into Peter's thrusting, giving voice to the sensation inside her. "... a ... again?" she murmured, and she felt him nod.

"I'm gonna cum", he said as his hands pawed at her body, pulling at her clothes. "I'm gonna cum, up inside you." She squealed at the thrill of driving Peter up and over the edge, having him fill her. Being irresistibly craved, lusted for, both appealed to and excited her.

"Good ..." she purred. "Cum for me." she urged as her teeth nipped at Peter's neck.

Within her, Peter burst and Kiersten felt his seed flood her inner sanctum, soaking and filling her. The red hot heat of his cum coursed up through her body, and Kristen felt a second climax overcome her. The walls of her pussy throbbed and her body milked at Peter's thick cock, her soft flesh tightening, flexing, and pumping at Peter's shaft.

"Oh yes", Peter panted. "Oh, God, yes.", he repeated as he emptied himself into her. Kiersten felt as though her whole body contracted, all of her sensation concentrated on the juncture of Peter's thick rod and her velvet sanctum. She could feel Peter still twitching, pumping, and throbbing, in time to the pulse up and down her inner walls. Kiersten moaned, and Peter groaned to join her. In unison, they sighed as they relaxed into each other.

Both of them kissed at each other's neck, and their lips teased back and forth across each other.

"We ... we should ..." Peter murmured, as gradually freed himself from Kiersten. She nodded, rocking her hips as she pulled her panties back in position.

"Y ... yeah.", Kiersten nodded. "Get ... back. There.", she said, with a giggle. She ran her hand up and down on Peter's suit-jacket, reveling in the sensation of touching him. She played with the green handkerchief, straightening it in Peter's pocket, as he pulled up his belt, and did it up. He chuckled, quietly.

"Yeah. Still a busy night to go ...", Peter said, with a wink. Kiersten giggled, as Peter set a hand on the door handle.

"Don't drink too much", she sighed. "I think I might want more later ..."

Peter's eyes twinkled. "I might hold you to that", he said, opening the door and slipping out.

Kiersten took an extra moment to sort herself out. She smoothed her skirt, straightened her corset, made as certain as possible she remained covered and enhanced by her gown, and touched up her lipstick, before sliding through the door herself.

The remaining hours of the party passed quickly enough, and enjoyably. Kiersten wasn't normally one for this sort of thing, but the wine combined with Peter's touch had relaxed her. She was able to let her hair down, chatting, laughing, dancing and enjoying herself. The crowded night prevented her from spotting Peter again, but she found that she was enjoying herself too much to worry about it.

Finally, as midnight approached, preparations began for the unmasking ceremony. The bridesmaids and groomsmen assembled to polite applause and nervous laughter. Kiersten smirked, and stood alongside the other bridesmaids. Carefully, she untied her mask, to laughter and applause from the crowd. Kiersten smiled and blushed at all the attention, although Vanessa bathed in it.

And then, it was the men's turn.

Kiersten smiled, eager to see Peter's face, looking forward to another chance to feel him inside her, and knowing her charismatic partner would enjoy his moment in the limelight. She bit her lip, eyeing the handsome 'green' stranger, eager to see his unveiling. When the moment came, and the man with the green handkerchief reached up, and brought his mask off...

... and Kiersten heard herself gasp, as the mask revealed David's face. Beside David, Peter removed his mask ... while wearing not a green handkerchief, but a purple one. Laughter spread among the crowd, as Vanessa gasped.

"You got me!" Vanessa squealed, laughing as David laughed back. "You got me, you two! Oh my God, you dyed your hair!" she shrieked, closing with her new husband to run her hands through his hair. Vanessa's amusement at her own deception was infectious to the crowd, but Kiersten's blood ran cold. Did they swap handkerchiefs during the party, she wondered? I couldn't have ... I didn't ... Did I... she pondered.

Peter crossed to Kiersten, and took her by hand. "Sorry I avoided you all night", he said, looking sheepish. "We were trying to fool Vanessa, and I didn't think it would work if she saw us together."

Kiersten stared blankly, trying to process what he was saying. Since he seemed to be waiting for her input, she shook her head lightly. Peter's eyes narrowed, in concern. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Did we fool you too?"

She looked past Peter, to David, who was smiling, and kissing his bride to be. Kiersten paused. How could she answer Peter's question? What had happened at the party? "I'm ... fine." she said, her mind playing back the events of the night, remembering the slightly too-firm clutch of the green stranger's hands, the extra thickness of his fingers, or the extra girth to his ... "I'm fine." she repeated. "I just ... you and David, with your ... with him, dying his hair, I ... I never ..." she smiled, "I never saw it coming."

She kissed Peter, but even as she did, the fire from kissing her green stranger played over her lips, and she could feel the green stranger's hands, clutching at her hip. Was it David, she wondered, who had taken her, treated her so wonderfully? Could it have been David, the man who was soon to be her friend's husband?

And how on earth, she wondered, would she get chance to sample him again?

12