Wedding Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jett_73
Jett_73
49 Followers

My ass was still wet from Lena's earlier attention. She jammed a couple of fingers up into me and began stretching and working me. Surprisingly, she was firm but not rough. Or perhaps the drugs had numbed me to everything except pleasure.

"Grease me up, Jus."

And then an enormous rubber cock was rammed into me. Lena grabbed my hips and guided the movements of the three of us: she taking me in the rear with a strap-on, while I drilled Angelica's ass. She aligned our rhythms and the motion of the dildo against my prostate was both exhilarating and disconcerting. The world began to spin.

Chrissie was watching us, still bent over with Trent grinding into her from behind. She clutched my shoulder for support and grabbed Angelica's closest breast with the other as her eyes rolled up in her head.

"Ggnnnhhh...", she groaned as she came, a stream of fluid, washing down the inside of her legs to drench the carpet around her feet.

"Like fucking a fire hydrant ..." murmured Justine.

Trent's balls slapped soppily against her as he accelerated into his own orgasm.

"Shit ... fuck ...", he grunted.

"Don't you dare!" screamed Chrissie. "I want that in my mouth you fucker!"

She ripped off him and spun around, opening her mouth just in time to catch the jet of fluid which erupted from him. She slid onto her knees as his second and third ejaculations splashed around her mouth, her face and into her hair. Trent milked the last few drops onto her eager tongue and then she sucked him hard for anything that might have been left. Judging by what covered Chrissie, that couldn't have been much.

Angelica's movements became frantic and I knew she was close to climax as well. She was grinding down onto Josh's cock and I wondered how the poor guy was coping. His balls must have been mince, but he didn't seem to mind. She gave an almost inhuman shriek as she arched her back, slammed herself back against me and came. If hers was anything like mine seconds later, there are no words. Lena was right. My mind exploded.

Staying inside me long enough until my orgasm had subsided; Lena withdrew herself and ripped the harness from around her hips. She threw the straps and dildo to the floor, collapsing on her back on the bed beside me.

"I don't care who, or how, just someone fucking take me!!"

She'd devoted a good deal of attention to me and was desperate for relief. Justine sank her face between her legs and hungrily devoured her. Greg picked up the discarded dildo and pressed it into Justine's hand. Justine turned for a moment and grinned at him. Lena had already put her feet up onto Justine's shoulders to give her better access. It gave her access to both holes: and Justine rammed the dildo straight into her ass.

"Bitch!" Lena gasped hoarsely. "You fucking slut!!"

Lena clenched her fists into Justine's hair and shoved her face hard down into her pussy. Moments later she came, those massive tits bouncing backwards and forwards as she rode the waves of her orgasm.

Justine got to her feet and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Even now, you whore", she grinned down at her.

I wasn't sure that Lena wasn't going to punch her. I saw she still had the dildo buried in her ass. Then she grinned back.

"I still think I'm one up, bitch", she laughed.

What sort of relationship did these two have!?

"It's not fair!" Justine pouted. "Everyone's got off except me. And I even had to do 'tits-for-brains' here!"

Lena propped herself up to take a playful swipe at her. Justine danced out of range, eyes twinkling.

"Well, I'd be happy to assist a fair maid in distress", said Greg who, judging by the stiffness of his cock, had recovered admirably from his previous release.

"Maid, my ass!" chortled Chrissie and we all laughed.

-----------------------------

It took us a while to untangle and longer to clean ourselves up. Fortunately we'd left the cover on the bed, so the sheets underneath were clean. Angelica and I collapsed exhausted, arms around each other. Thankfully the drugs were also wearing off. The others had gone back into the adjoining room, closing the door. From the faint sounds through the wall, Greg was making good on his offer to Justine. Angelica burrowed into my chest.

"Are you angry with me, Paul?" she asked in a very small voice.

"Not angry honey. Surprised -- well shocked, actually -- and now rather curious. I think I saw my Angel transform into a succubus for a bit."

Nothing. I pushed her away a little so I could look at her face while I held her. Tears leaked down.

"I'm not angry, baby, honestly. I love you."

I kissed the tears away. She sobbed.

"I did it in a moment of madness. It was my hen's night and I think we egged each other on. The girls -- what do you call them -- 'mouseketeers'...?"

"Ah, 'musketeers'. After Dumas. I think there would be rather a lot of very disturbed parents otherwise."

"Well, we egged each other on. As I said, Lena convinced the boys. I don't think any of them thought I'd actually do it. But part of me wanted to experience all at once what I'd missed out on for so long. And I wanted it with you. And then once I'd had the stuff Chrissie gave me for our drinks I couldn't do anything else. I guess first time sex and first time drugs are probably not a good combination ..."

"No, I'd say not."

Then nothing for a little while, before the small voice returned.

"But was it OK for you?"

"I'd be lying if I said that wasn't the most amazing experience I've ever had, Angel."

"I'm glad, because I've been feeling so bad about it. Especially since I sort of liked it too. A bit. But only with you", she added quickly.

"Lying little rogue", I grinned and pinched her cheek. The dimple peeped out. "Poor Josh isn't going to be able to pee for a week!"

"Well, maybe I did enjoy it", she giggled.

Then nothing for a little while longer.

"Paul?", she said sleepily.

"Hmm ..."

"For our first anniversary, I was thinking ..."

"Angel!"

-----------------------------

Jett_73
Jett_73
49 Followers
12