Wedding Night

Story Info
A little fun on a yacht.
928 words
19.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca sighed as she stared over the horizon on the lovely yacht known as the Lady Veritas. She was dressed in her white silk lingerie gown that her twin had given her as a wedding gift. She took a long drag off her cigarette, crying silently, praying that Papa Joe didn't hurt any of her family.

'Yer too beautiful ta be destroyin' yer body like tha', love.'

Rebecca jumped. She turned around, her eyes wide. She breathed a sigh when she saw who it was.

'Oh...' she said in a dejected tone, 'hi, Connor.'

Connor sighed. He slowly walked up to Rebecca, wrapping his arms tightly around her.

'Baby...' he said softly, 'why are ye cryin'?'

Rebecca sighed. She turned around, looking over the horizon again.

'Papa Joe fuckin' Yakavetta,' she snarled, taking another long drag off her cigarette, 'that's why I'm fucking crying.'

Connor took the cigarette from Rebecca's hand. He tossed it into the water below, drying her tears with his thumb.

'No more tears, love,' he soothed, 'yer safe now.'

Rebecca closed her eyes. She hung her head, shaking it as more tears flowed down her cheeks.

'This isn't what I wanted...' she whispered, 'I didn't ask for this...'

'We're still goin' ta Ireland,' said Connor, tightening his hold, 't'is wha' ye wanted.'

Rebecca snorted.

'Yeah,' she said sarcastically, 'hiding from Papa Joe instead of celebrating our wedding.'

Connor chuckled.

'T'is still our weddin' nigh',' he mused, kissing Rebecca's neck, 'I believe I owe me new bride some lovin'.'

Rebecca giggled.

'You do, do you?' she teased.

Connor laughed softly.

'Aye,' he said, 'I can' let this lingerie go ta waste, now can I?'

'Really, now?' purred Rebecca.

Connor smirked deviously.

'Time ta make tha bride blush.'

Rebecca laughed. Connor picked her up, slinging her over his shoulder. Rebecca giggled as Connor carried her to their room, forgetting all about Papa Joe.

'Someone's frisky,' she teased as Connor opened the door of their special room.

Connor chuckled.

'I can' 'elp it, love,' he said, kicking the door shut with his foot, 'ye look sexy.'

Rebecca giggled.

Slowly and carefully, Connor sat down on the bed. He remained sitting up, leaning back against the pillows, purring as Rebecca straddled his lap.

'God, yer sexy...' he drawled.

'So are you,' teased Rebecca.

Connor chuckled. He cupped the back of Rebecca's head, bringing her lips to his.

Rebecca wrapped her arms tightly around Connor's neck, feeling her own desire mixing with his. She forgot all about Papa Joe crashing her wedding reception. All that mattered now was her new husband.

Connor moaned softly as Rebecca deepened the kiss. He knotted his fingers in her hair, pulling her closer to him. He took her hand, gently placing it on his penis, showing her how bad he wanted her.

Rebecca pulled back from the kiss. She looked deep into Connor's eyes, rocking her hips against his erection. Connor purred softly, guiding her hips.

Rebecca became slightly impatient now. She reached down, pulling Connor's shirt over his head. She ran her nails along his bare chest before reaching down to un-fasten his jeans.

A low moan erupted at the back of Connor's throat. He lifted his hips as Rebecca slid his jeans and boxers off his hips, freeing his throbbing cock. He stripped her of her gown, dipping his head down to draw one of her nipples in his mouth, his other hand pressing against the small of her back.

Rebecca moaned softly as Connor used his mouth and hands to explore her body. She gently pressed her lips to his Virgin Mary tattoo, stroking his cock, enticing his erection more.

Unable to wait any longer, Connor gripped Rebecca's hips. He slid inside her in one fluid motion, throwing his head back against the headboard, moaning with pleasure.

Rebecca growled as Connor filled her completely. She gripped his shoulders and began to ride him, her eyes locked on his as she circled her hips, drawing him in deeper. She brought her lips to his again, moaning softly as she rode him.

Connor sunk his fingers deep into his bride's hair. He lifted his hips, matching her thrusts. Rebecca felt nothing but bliss and happiness as she rode him, not caring that she would be celebrating her honeymoon with her friends rather than it being just her and Connor.

Connor became impatient now. He thrusted harder, guiding Rebecca's hips to do the same.

Rebecca snarled as the pleasure in her body increased. She pressed her body closer to Connor's, her breasts rubbing against his chest as she rode him faster. She threw her head back, letting out a scream as her body orgasmed.

Connor roared ferociously as Rebecca's body clenched around him. His body released in a sudden rush of pleasure, panting hard as Rebecca stopped. He held her tight as their bodies began to settle down. Then, suddenly, before either of them could speak, there was a knock on the door.

'Connor! Rebecca! We're in Ireland now!'

Rebecca laughed. It was Michael.

'Let me get my clothes on first!' she called.

'Alright,' said Michael, walking away.

Rebecca laughed. She got up off the bed, grabbing her jeans and a black t-shirt. She didn't bother with her bra or panties, she just wanted off this boat.

Connor chuckled softly as he watched Rebecca tie her hair in a loose bun as he got dressed. When he was done, he walked over to her, gently kissing her lips.

'So...' he said, 'are ye ready?'

Rebecca smiled.

'Ready as ever,' she said confidently.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too S-H-O-R-T

too short n a little confusing

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Waiting in Line for the New iPad Waiting outside the Apple Store becomes a magical experience.in First Time
The Bunnies of Cow Hollow Kerry helps a bunny tailed damsel in distress. in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
His Monster Girls Ch. 01 Jade figurines turn into something more.in NonHuman
A Bad Day At The Office A fifteen chapter story about gremlins infesting a highrise.in Erotic Horror
Breastfeeding in the Park It serves them right for harassing the nursing mother. in Non-Erotic
More Stories