Wedding Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel the dried, caked cum on her crotch and her chin and it repulsed her. As he watched her, she could see his cock get semi hard, 'how much can this guy cum?' she thought to herself. He untied Roger and tied his hands behind his back and laid him on the floor on his back and then untied me and tied my hands behind my back and laid me at Roger's feet, face up and tied Roger's ankles under my armpits. He straddled my chest and eased his cock up until it was at my mouth and pushed it towards my lips and I opened them without hesitation and took him in my mouth and began to suck on him as he grew.

He slowly began to fuck my mouth and bent down and took Roger's cock in his mouth and sucked on it at the same time. He fucked my mouth and sucked on Roger until he got his cock hard and buried Roger in his mouth as he buried himself in my mouth. I heard Roger grunt and knew he had cum and then he came in my mouth and collapsed on Roger's cock. I was so weak as he untied me and after he untied Roger's ankles from my armpits, he went to get up and I sucker punched him in the balls and he went over onto his head and his hands shot to his balls. I got up and grabbed a fireplace poker and whacked him over the head and he was out like a light. I used his ropes and tied him up at his ankles and tied his hands behind his back, good and tight.

I untied Roger and helped him to the sofa and sat him down. Roger looked like he was in shock, so I laid him down and covered him up and started a fire in the fireplace. I untied my captive and retied his hands to his ankles good and tight, so that he was trussed up like a Christmas turkey. I took care of Roger and gave him something to drink and had something myself and then fed him a sandwich and sat back and watched the fire. I got up and stoked the fire and left the poker in the embers.

My captive started to stir and began to moan, "You fuckin cunt, I should have killed you right off!" he screamed at me. I walked over and knelt between his legs and stroked his cock and sucked on it as it got hard. I soon deep-throated him and he exploded in my throat and I spit some of it an his chest and crotch. I grabbed his cock again, "So, this is all that counts, huh?" and smiled down at him.

I went to the kitchen and got a knife and came back and cut his balls off and he screamed at the top of his lungs as blood squirted everywhere. Then I pulled on his flaccid cock and cut it off at the base and his screaming never ceased. I got up and threw his cock and balls out the front door and came back and got the red hot poker and rubbed it all over his crotch, "Don't want you to bleed to death. The boys back at prison wouldn't have fun with you then." He then passed out and I picked up the phone and called the police.

12