Wedding Night Bliss

Story Info
Mary gives Greg a wedding night he'll never forget.
7.6k words
3.94
177.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
336 Followers

Mary stood in her wedding dress, posing for the camera. She could feel the cum dripping down her inner thighs, and she was sure she could smell sex wafting up through the air from her abused pussy. She looked over at her new husband. Greg looked so handsome in his black tuxedo, and a small pang of guilt washed through her. She knew from the soreness that was already settling between her legs that she would not be able to give him the wedding night that he deserved and wanted from her. She should have been satisfied with just fucking his father, just a quick release before the ceremony. It would have been enough to satisfy Greg's love for her slutty side, and she would still have been able to give her new husband the fucking of his life on their wedding night.

Instead she had allowed herself to get sucked into an all out gang bang; fucking one man after another, with a couple of women taking their place in line as well. Becky had said it was fourteen men, but more had shown up and most had taken seconds with her. Now her well-used pussy and ass were sore, and she was tired to the bone. She smiled as the flash bulb blinded her again and at the same time a similar bulb went off in her head. She would still give Greg a wedding night he would never forget, and now she knew exactly how.

She leaned over and whispered into her new husband's ear. "I love you Greg."

"I love you too! Come on, let's get out of here." Greg grinned at her. He could smell the sex, and had seen the look on the minister's face, and saw the bulge grow in his pants as he performed the ceremony. He knew Mary well enough to know she had been doing something very naughty before the ceremony, and he knew she would tell him all about it as he happily lapped at her messy pussy later that night.

"Not just yet, I have to talk to Becky and Paula."

"Ahh, okay." He knew that her two best friends were probably partners in crime with whatever she had done earlier, and he wondered why she needed to talk to them. He was certainly not the jealous kind, but still he was eager to make love to his beautiful slut wife.

Mary saw the disappointment in his face and gently punched his arm. "Don't worry, babe, you'll enjoy tonight. I promise you that." She grinned at his expression and then hurried over to where Becky and Paula were flirting with one of the hunkier wedding guests.

"Hey guys, can I talk to you a sec?" Mary asked.

"Sure. We'll be right back hon. Don't go away." Becky said giving the man a wink.

Paula leaned over and kissed him full on the lips, and then whispered something into his ear that caused his face to flush crimson. She laughed, a high fluttery laugh like a small pixie doll, and then quickly followed Mary and Becky away from the table.

"Guys I need a favor from you tonight."

"Sure Mary, what's up?" Becky looked at her friend curiously.

"Well, after this morning I'm a little sore. Actually I'm a whole lot sore, but I don't want Greg to have to be satisfied with just eating me and getting a blow job tonight. So I want you two to help me give Greg a night he'll never forget."

Paula giggled. "Your getting old Mary, four years ago you would have taken on twice that many guys and been ready to do it again in an hour."

"Oh shut up!" Mary gave Paula a fake frown. "So will you help me out?"

Becky made a show of looking back at the hunk they had left at the table and then over at Greg. "Okay," she finally said very slowly, "I guess I can do this for you."

Mary playfully pouted at her. "Well if you would rather not help out a friend in need." She said and then stuck out her bottom lip.

"No, no, I'll do it!"

"You are such a bitch, Becky. You know you've been dying to fuck Greg since I introduced him to you."

"And you know you have been awfully stingy with him too." Becky shot back.

"Well tonight is your night." Mary turned to look at her other friend. "How about you Paula? Will you help me out tonight?"

"Of course. You know I'd never turn down a good fuck, and if Greg is half as good as you say then he will probably be the best I've had in a week or more."

"Great! Thanks guys, you are the best." Mary said. "Be at the Palace Hotel downtown tonight about 9 o'clock 'kay?"

"You'll be in the bridal suite right?" Paula asked with her eyes shining bright.

"Yeah. I'll have Greg all warmed up and ready to go. Then you knock and we'll get the party going."

Mary made her way back to her new husband, and smiled as a few more pictures were taken. When the pictures were finally through they all went to the church's social room for the throwing of the bouquet. Mary tried hard to get the bouquet to Paula, but a chubby woman with large teeth and bad skin pushed her friend aside roughly and snatched the flowers from the air with the grace of an NFL lineman. Everyone laughed and the cake was served, but since the church frowned on dancing there wasn't much else to do; besides it was almost seven and Mary and Greg were both eager to get on their way. They finally were able to say goodbye to all their friends and family and then out the door they ran in a shower of rice, straight to their limousine waiting to take them to the hotel.

As the driver wheeled the car away from the church, Mary looked over at Greg and grinned. "Well Mr. Stevens, how do you like being married so far?"

"So far, it has been wonderful, but I am really looking forward getting you alone tonight."

"Hmm, alone huh? You sure you don't want some company tonight? Maybe watch a little T.V., eat a few snacks and then go to bed early so that we can make an early start tomorrow?"

Greg laughed at her and shook his head. "Well I like the part about getting into bed early anyway. Remember, our plane doesn't leave until four, tomorrow afternoon. That means we don't have to be at the airport until two."

"Mmm, good that means that we can have a lot of fun tonight." Mary said leaning over onto him and slowly letting her hand trail down his chest and onto his crotch.

Greg's eyes closed and a soft moan escaped his lips as her hand rubbed his cock through the tuxedo trousers.

"Do you want me to tell you what I did this morning? I was a very naughty girl you know?"

"Mmm, yeah, tell me how naughty you were."

"Well, Becky was helping me get dressed. I was already in my wedding dress and we sent my mother off on a errand."

"Wise move if you were planning on being naughty."

"Yes, well your father came to check on me and we invited him in."

"Yeah, I sent him to make sure you were alright."

"I was more than alright. I gave him a great flash of my panties and he got a raging hard on right there in my dressing room."

Greg leaned back more, pushing his own hardening cock up higher and letting Mary rub it easier.

"One thing led to another and pretty soon he had his mouth plastered on my pussy, eating me so wonderfully that I came just from his tongue."

"Did you let him fuck you? Did you let him cum in your pussy?"

Mary smiled and eased the zipper on Greg's trousers down so that she could slip her hand inside his pants. "Yes, baby, I let your father fuck me. Does that turn you on? Knowing that your father put his big thick cock into my hot pussy and pumped me full of his cum?"

"God, you know it does baby, I can't wait to lick his cum from your pussy."

"Well, his cum might not be there anymore. You see, I was actually a little naughtier than that."

"You did more? While you were wearing your wedding dress? Oh God, tell me all about it babe!"

Mary eased Greg's cock out his fly and leaned down to give it a little lick. She was satisfied with his groan and smiled as she continued her story. "While your father was fucking me... Did I tell you how good a fucker he is? Mmm, he was fantastic. He didn't have the biggest cock I've ever fucked, but it was big enough. I know I came at least twice while he fucked me like the little slut I am. Anyway, while I fucked him, Becky went and rounded up the minister and a couple of the caterers and even a few of the guests who had arrived early. She found your sister and another woman too. She brought them all up to me. When your father finished fucking me she started them in, one after another."

"The minister fucked you? God, Mary, you are so hot!"

"He fucked me third, right after one of the caterers. I didn't know it was him until I saw him at the alter. Now that I know what a great lay he is I'll have to go to church a little more often." Mary grinned and slid her mouth down over Greg's throbbing cock.

"Oh fuck, Mary. You pulled a train in your wedding dress? Damn that is so fucking sexy!"

Mary pulled up and smiled at her new husband. "Yeah, I am such a dirty slut, baby. I fucked all those men wearing my wedding dress. I'm sure there's some of their cum still on it, and I can feel their jism running down my thighs right now. I could feel it all through our wedding."

"God, Mary, you are the sexiest woman in the world." Greg groaned.

"I love you Greg." Mary once again lowered her mouth down over Greg's straining shaft.

He leaned back farther, pressing his shoulders into the soft leather seat of the limousine and groaned softly as she gently sucked his cock. She continued to please him for several minutes, using her tongue and her teeth to tease his cock until she felt his balls begin to tighten. She pulled off his cock and gave his shaft a tight squeeze.

"Not yet lover, not yet. Did I tell you that your sister licked my pussy? She was the first to eat all that cum from me. God, can your sis eat snatch! She made me cum like a freight train. Mmm, I can almost feel her tongue between my legs right now." Mary watched Greg's expression as she told him her story. She knew he was at the point that he needed to cum and needed it bad. She dipped her head down and licked his cock head again, tasting the sweet pre-cum that had managed to bubble out of his hard dick.

"I bet she would love to lick my pussy right after we fucked. I'll have to invite her over sometime and ask her. Would you like that? Would you like to watch your sister suck my pussy? Maybe you'd like to fuck your sister and watch me eat your cum from her pussy." Mary lowered her head and took his cock into her mouth once more, sliding down on it and feeling the thick velvety knob press against her throat. She was still squeezing the base of his shaft, holding it tight to prevent his ejaculation.

"God babe, let me cum in your mouth. God, I need to cum right now." Greg couldn't help himself, he nearly yelled the words and as he sat there he realized that the driver was now looking back with a look of complete shock on his face. The shock dissipated into a sly grin and the driver pulled off the road so that he could watch without endangering them all. Greg grinned at the driver and reached over to hit the button to lower the glass window between them.

"She is the best cock sucker in the world. Would you like her to suck your cock?"

"Oh damn, are you jerking me man? You want your wife to suck a stranger's cock on your wedding day?"

"She has already fucked a bunch of men, just before we got married. What would one more cock be to her?"

Mary heard her husband talking to the driver and pulled up from her fellatio. "Baby, you know I would do this for you any other day, but not today, okay? I am so tired and I do want to take care of you tonight."

"Oh sure. Sorry hon. Maybe some other time okay man? Why don't you give me your phone number and I'll have her call you."

"Fuck man, sure." The driver turned to get one of his business cards and Mary went back to teasing Greg's cock.

It only took a few minutes for Mary to bring Greg back up to the point of no return and then she released her hand from the base of his cock and felt his cum shoot out and into her mouth. She tried to swallow it all while the driver and Greg offered encouraging words, but some of his jism still leaked from her mouth and dribbled down her chin. Finally Greg's cock quit spurting and Mary pulled off of him reluctantly. She looked up at him, and then sat up and kissed him deeply on the lips, letting him lick his own fluids from her chin and neck.

"Will that hold you 'till we get to the hotel, babe?"

"Yeah, I think I'll make it." Greg smiled at his wife and the driver turned around took them back out onto the road.

It only took a few minutes more before they were watching their luggage being unloaded by the pimply-faced bellboys that raced out to greet them as soon as they saw the long stretch limousine. Greg told them to take the bags to the bridal suite and then he and Mary went ahead to meet the concierge, an older man dressed in a well-fitted tuxedo. The concierge led them to their room and then went through the obligatory mini-tour. By the time he had shown them the room their bags had arrived, and Greg had them delivered into the small living area and then tipped the old man and boys generously.

Finally they were left alone and Mary pressed up against Greg and kissed him passionately. "Dearest, I am so sorry that I was so very naughty today."

"Don't be sorry, lover. You know how much I love you being a slut."

"Mmm, yes, but now I am sore and my pussy is all raw and tender and I can't fuck you properly."

"You mean you are too sore to make love to me? Even to sore to let me eat you?"

Mary giggled a little at Greg's forlorn look. "Not too sore for your mouth and tongue, but too sore for your cock, dearest." Greg's face brightened a little, but he still looked a little unhappy. "But I've got something planned to make it up to you."

Greg looked up at her. "Is that why you had to go talk to Becky and Paula?"

"Oh, now you've spoiled my surprise. Well, we've got about thirty minutes before they show up. Do you want to take my dress off and maybe lick my pussy for me?"

Greg grinned and nodded as he reached around her and slowly unzipped her white dress. He took his time, lowering it slowly while he gently kissed her lips, and then let his mouth trail along her neck and down over her chest. As he pulled her dress down he licked and kissed her soft skin behind it, slowly covering her body with gentle wet caresses as he went. When at last her dress fell below her, now heaving, breasts he allowed his tongue to taste her puckered nipples, first one then the other. He sucked a nipple into his mouth and gently bit it, holding it between his teeth and letting his tongue flick over it rapidly.

Greg continued to lower his wife's wedding dress, now kissing down her flat belly, over her navel and around her soft hips. Finally the dress dropped to the floor and Mary stepped from it and led her new husband into the bedroom and over to the bed where she laid down and spread her legs wide for him.

Mary's golden hair fanned out around her head, creating a halo effect that made her look almost angelic. Her full, firm breasts only barely dipped to the sides as she lay there with her dark brown nipples puckered up and pointing toward the ceiling proudly. Her trim flat stomach angled down to her wide soft hips. Between her legs her pussy was a mess. Swollen and red, it was covered with dried cum and saliva. To Greg it was the most beautiful pussy he had ever seen. She was freshly shaven, without even a wisp of hair to cover her sweet pussy or ass, and her lips were distended and gaping open with large globs of wet cum clinging to them. Without hesitating he knelt between her legs and kissed his way up her cum soaked thighs until his tongue dipped into her gaping hole and tasted the fruits of sluttish behavior. He groaned in near ecstasy and slurped the sticky mess from her. Mary felt her orgasm begin to build as soon as Greg's soothing tongue touched her slit. Her eyes welled up with loving tears and her breathing quickened. He continued to lap and suck at her burning sex, cleaning the mess from her with loving relish as her climax neared. She held his head in her hands, forcing him down tighter onto her pussy and she squeezed her legs together over his shoulders as her body began to quake.

"Oh, oh, oh fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh baby, suck my pussy, lick me so good!" She said as Greg sucked her burning clit, and her orgasm peaked and wracked her body with strong convulsions.

Greg sucked her swollen lips into his mouth, and drank the mixture of sperm and nectar as it poured from her. There was too much for him to swallow and it spilled from his mouth and dribbled down his chin. Finally he was forced to breath, and he sat up as Mary slowly came down from her climax.

"Oh baby, that was so nice. You are such a great pussy licker. Did you enjoy it? Did you enjoy eating my messy pussy?"

"Mmm, you are so delicious. Your sweet little pussy tastes so wonderful. I love eating you."

A knock on the door, followed by the soft sounds of giggling interrupted them and Mary smiled. "Becky and Paula are here. Why don't you lay down on the bed and get comfortable, while I go let them in."

Greg nodded and climbed onto the large soft bed, kicking off his shoes and socks once he was settled. Mary stood up and danced into the living area of the suite and then to the door. Out of habit more than modesty, she looked through the small peephole in the door and laughed. Becky and Paula were waiting in the hallway completely nude, just standing there posing and laughing with each other. Becky was taller than Paula, and her figure was fuller. Her breasts were large but firm with beautiful dark nipples that contrasted beautifully with her fair skin. Her hips were wide and full, but there was no hint of fat. Her belly was toned and flat and her legs were long and muscled. She had long blonde hair that matched the thin line of soft down that rode above her pussy.

Paula was only a little shorter than Becky, but thinner. Her breasts were small, but very perky with long nipples that stood up and pointed out beautifully. Her areolas were a light pink and almost invisible against her tanned skin. Her face was thin and long and she wore her black hair short in a style that made her look almost elfish. Her legs looked longer than Becky's because they were so much thinner, like a marathon runners, and she kept her pussy completely shaven.

Mary stood there laughing at her friends outrageousness for several seconds and then opened the door. She didn't immediately let her two friends in, trying to prolong the joke a little and hoping someone would happen by. "Hi guys. What's up?" She asked coyly.

"Not much. Just came to see how the two newlyweds were getting along." Becky said laughing.

"Yeah, we just wanted to see if you needed any help." Paula said, "Maybe you have a big cock in there you need some help fucking? As you can see, we dressed for the occasion."

"So, did you guys go through the lobby like that?" Mary giggled, imagining her two friends streaking through the lobby of the nicest motel in town.

"No, Paula wouldn't do it. I wanted to." Becky complained, "We stripped in the elevator. We left our clothes in there too!"

"Imagine the look on the next old geezer's face when he and his wrinkled old hag get in the elevator and see our clothes piled there with our panties right on top. Bet he will have a heart attack!" Paula giggled, "So are you going to let us in or what?"


"What? Oh, sorry guys. It was just too funny seeing you out there like that." Mary backed up a little, letting her two friends slip into the room.

"Well we actually were hoping that Greg would answer the door. Where is he anyway?" Becky asked looking farther into the room.

"In the bedroom waiting for you. I'm not sneaky enough and he guessed you were coming over."

"Well take us to him baby. I'm ready to suck cock!" Paula grinned.

"Paula, you are always ready to suck cock." Becky laughed.

"Or pussy!" Mary added.

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
336 Followers