Wedding Night Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
337 Followers

"You guys are just jealous 'cause I'm better at it than you." Paula pouted.

"Hey that's an idea." Mary said, "Let's make Greg judge who is the best cock sucker among us."

"No fair, he'll pick you 'cause you just married him."

"No. We'll blindfold him so he won't know who is who. Come on, let's see if he is willing to do it." Mary led them into the bedroom.

Greg sat up quickly when the three nude women entered the bedroom. They made quite the trio with Mary bridging the gap in looks between Paula and Becky. He had been around Mary and her friends enough to not be too shocked; so he just whistled and grinned at them. "This is going to be a great night! I can tell already."

Mary skipped over to the bed and bounded onto it beside him. "Hey baby, we want to have a little contest. We want you to judge who is the best cock sucker."

"Sure! Okay." Greg grabbed his wife. "You go first."

"No, wait. To be fair you have to be blindfolded so that you don't know who is giving you head. Then when we are all done you have to tell us one, two, or three. Okay?" Mary said, turning serious for just a second. "And the rules are that each girl only gets five minutes. I sucked him off on the way over here; so him cumming again shouldn't be a problem. You do think you can hold out and not cum don't you?"

"But why?" Greg asked with a confused look on his face.

"'Cause if you came for the first one or the second you wouldn't be able to for the third and it wouldn't be fair."

"Oh," Greg nodded thoughtfully, "sure that's not a problem."

"Great!" Mary bent down and kissed her new husband wetly and then turned to Becky. "We'll use his cummerbund to blindfold him."

Becky removed the cummerbund from Greg's waist and quickly made sure he could not see while Mary and Paula worked together to get his tuxedo pants and shirt off. They soon had Greg naked and blindfolded, lying on the bed. Then they moved off and talked quietly among themselves. They finally decided that Paula should go first, then Mary and then Becky.

Paula moved over to Greg, while Mary and Becky watched. She took his already stiffening cock into her hands and began to gently pull and rub it. She worked his cock for a few more seconds, squeezing his balls gently as she did, and then she dipped down and began to lick the tip of his cock. Her hot tongue brought a small moan from him as she licked up and down the shaft of his rigid cock. She moved lower, letting her lips trail across his balls, and then she sucked one ball into her mouth and gently squeezed it with her lips. Greg raised his arms up, crossing his hands under his head and relaxed, obviously enjoying Paula's fellatio.

She slid her mouth up the shaft of his cock and over the head, taking it between her lips and letting her tongue flick and dodge over its velvety surface. Then she slowly began to lower her mouth down over his dick, taking inch after inch into her mouth until the head of his cock pressed against the back of her throat. Two more inches remained outside her mouth and she didn't stop, but pressed down harder, forcing his cock down her throat and bringing a gasp of pleasure from him. She pushed down, taking it all into her mouth and throat and stopped, letting her mouth and tongue massage his cock as she held it. Then she began to pull up, drawing Greg's thick cock from her mouth until only the head remained between her lips. She went down, again taking the entire length of his cock into her mouth and again she held it there for several long seconds before pulling back. She reached down and began to caress his balls as she repeated the up and down motion slowly. Greg groaned and squirmed as she pleasured him, trying hard to keep from cumming, but despite the fact that he had already ejaculated once he found himself struggling to maintain control. Whoever was sucking his cock was very good at it.

Just then Mary, who had been timing Paula, reached forward and gently patted her on the shoulder. Paula moaned softly from frustration, but moved off of Greg's cock. Mary gave Greg a few seconds to regain his control then she climbed onto the bed between his legs. She started by licking his balls, letting her tongue lave all around them, tasting them and weighing them, then she licked up his shaft and over the head of his cock. Where Paula had moved slowly, taking her time, Mary moved more quickly, giving more energy to her fellatio. She quickly took his entire cock into her mouth, squeezing his balls and pulling them roughly as she swallowed again and again, using her throat to stimulate his cock. Greg groaned loudly, and moved his hips up and down in an erotic rhythm. Mary pulled back, and then drove forward quickly, letting her teeth scrape lightly over the length of his shaft as she fucked his cock with her mouth. She moved energetically, never stopping, always shifting the point of greatest stimulation until she almost drove Greg mad with desire. He fought to maintain control; thrashing his head back and forth and grunting with the exertion of will power it was taking for him not to explode. Finally Mary's time was up and he was once again left alone for a few seconds.

Becky waited longer than Mary had before she took her place between Greg's spread legs. She started by blowing softly onto the head of his cock and then gently rubbing it from the head down to the base and then letting her fingers brush lightly down over his balls and farther down almost touching the tight puckered ring of his ass. He gasped as her fingers brushed there and Becky smiled to herself, but moved her fingers back up toward his balls, still only lightly touching him. She kissed his cock lovingly as her fingers gently circled his shaft, and began to pump his cock slowly. She lowered her lips down around the head of his cock letting her tongue circle his knob inside her mouth as her hand continued to pump his cock. Every movement she made was focused on his cock, loving it gently, as she pleased him and she felt his balls begin to swell.

Greg had been stimulated too long and he knew he couldn't hold back for much longer. He grunted as her mouth slid down lower over his cock, pressing his knob into the back of her throat and then pushing it beyond. As his cock slipped into her throat, she pushed a single finger into his tight asshole, sliding it in up past the first knuckle. He blew his load with an intensity that he had never felt before. His cock leapt inside Becky's mouth and his balls contracted, exploding jism down her throat. She swallowed quickly, taking his cum easily for the first several spurts, and then she pulled back letting his cock fill her mouth with his cum as she continued to fuck her finger into his ass, forcing it deeper and deeper as she did.

Finally his orgasm was over and his body relaxed. Becky slid her finger from his ass and then crawled up to give him a deep kiss with her mouth still full of his cum. Greg felt her heavy breasts graze his chest and then her lips touched his and parted. He tasted the familiar salty taste of his own seed on her tongue as she slid it into his mouth. Then she was gone, and Mary pulled the makeshift blindfold from his eyes.

"Okay, lover, who was the best, one, two, or three?" She asked.

Greg made a show of thinking but then shook his head. "I have to say three. When she shoved her finger into my ass, I came like a freight train."

Becky clapped and cheered. "I'm the best. I'm the best."

"But all three were fantastic!" Greg quickly said.

Mary leaned down, and kissed him deeply on the lips. "So my love, now what do you want to do? You have three beautiful women, willing to do anything you ask. What will it be?"

Greg smiled at his new wife, and then looked down at his flaccid cock lying against his stomach. He knew there was no chance of him getting hard again right away, but wasn't about to miss this opportunity. "I want to watch Paula eat your pussy while Becky sucks my cock back to life."

Paula and Becky both grinned. Mary squealed with delight, and then pulled Greg from the bed. "Okay, you sit over there so that you have a good view," she said pointing to one of the nearby chairs, "and Paula you lay on the bed so that I can sit on your face."

Greg moved to the chair. Becky quickly knelt in front of him, and began once again to lick and tease his cock. Paula positioned herself on the bed, purposefully pointing her body straight at Greg, spreading her legs wide so that he would be able to see her gaping hole. Mary knelt over her, and then slowly pressed her dripping snatch down onto her friends face. Paula shoved her mouth upward and pushed her tongue deep into Mary's spread pussy. She wiggled her tongue inside Mary's slit and then slid it up over her clit, flicking it rapidly for just a second before running her tongue back down all the way to Mary's puckered asshole. She gave Mary a swift double lick across her ass and then sucked her lips into her mouth and pulled them gently as her tongue once again darted inside her pussy.

"Oh God, yes!" That feels so great Paula, you are such a good little pussy licker." Mary gasped out as a burning fire started between her legs in response to Paula's tongue.

Greg's cock surprised him and began to stiffen almost immediately as Becky worked her magic mouth on him. He reached down and wound his fingers in Becky's long blonde hair, forcing her mouth a little farther down on his cock. Becky responded to his urgings, taking more of his cock into her mouth and reaching up to slide one hand under the cheeks of his ass until one finger pressed against his hole. Greg moaned and slid a little farther forward on his chair, forcing Becky's finger to slide into his ass just a little and causing a little jump in his cock.

In front of him, Mary was really grinding her pussy down onto Paula's face, smearing her juice from her chin to up above her nose. Greg looked between Paula's spread legs and saw that she her pussy was gaping beautifully, and her juices were dripping down over her rounded ass cheeks. He pulled Becky up from his cock and kissed her firmly on the lips and then he whispered into her ear.

"I'm going to fuck Paula while she eats Mary. I want you to suck on Mary's tits while I do."

"Mmm, are you sure you wouldn't rather I lick your ass? I could fuck your ass good with my fingers while I give you the best rim job you've ever had."

"Oh, shit!" Greg sighed, "yes, yes, yes."

"Mmm, I thought so." Becky licked her lips and then moved to allow him to get up.

Greg positioned himself between Paula's legs and kissed Mary on the lips. Her eyes fluttered open, and she saw what Greg intended. She leaned forward and returned his kiss passionately, shoving her tongue into his mouth and sucking greedily on his lips. As they kissed, Greg pressed forward, pushing his cock between Paula's gaping velvet lips and deep into her slit.

Between Mary's legs, Paula gasped as she felt Greg's cock enter her, and then she renewed her vigorous attack on Mary's pussy. Behind him Becky waited for him to get into a rhythm, and then, when he pulled back, she used his motion to drive one finger deep into his ass as she leaned forward and dipped her tongue down to taste his asshole. Greg grunted into Mary's mouth as Becky's finger entered him, and Mary pulled back to see what was happening.

She saw what Becky was doing and growled, "yeah, babe, fuck his ass good. Later I'll let him fuck your ass that way. You want my husbands big dick in your ass, Beck?"

Mary grabbed Greg's face and held it so that she could stare into his eyes. "Mmm, yeah baby. You want to fuck Becky's ass? Drive your big cock up her ass and fuck her silly?. Would you like that, lover?"

Mary's words set him off and he felt himself cumming for the third time that day. Paula felt him ejaculate into her and the sensation of his cum shooting deep into her pussy set her own orgasm off. She screamed into Mary's cunt and pulled her friend's pussy down harder onto her face as she came. Behind him Becky shoved a second finger into his ass and began to pump it into him mercilessly.

"Oh, yeah, fuck my ass. Fuck my ass good!" Greg grunted out and let Becky's fingers dictate his rhythm as he continued to fuck Paula.

Soon his cock became to soft to continue fucking and he pulled out of Paula's slick hole. Becky withdrew her fingers from his ass but continued to lick him for a few more seconds, letting her tongue dart over and around his dark hole. Mary surprised Greg by grabbing Becky's hand and pulling her fingers to her mouth to taste him. Mary licked each finger, sucking it into her mouth and cleaning it with her tongue then she reluctantly climbed off of Paula's exhausted mouth.

All four of them lay down on the bed with Greg between Mary and Becky and Paula on the other side of Mary. They all rested and cuddled while they caught their breath, but soon Becky reached down and began to play with Greg's cock. She had not cum yet and was not ready for the play to stop. Mary noticed and leaned down to gently bite his nipple, forcing a low moan from him. When he moaned Paula rose up to watch what was going on, and she reached around to gently cup Mary's breasts and pull on her erect nipples. Mary turned and kissed Paula gently on the lips, and then she smiled to her friend.

"You should sit on Greg's face. He loves to eat a freshly fucked pussy and we need to get him up one more time so that Becky can get fucked!"

Paula nodded and crawled around Mary on the bed. She knelt down over Greg's eager mouth and lowered her pussy to his lips. He pushed his tongue deep into her messy snatch, slurping their combined cum from her and drinking it down with enthusiasm. His cock responded to the stimulation, and quickly it began to grow stiff again. Becky continued to play with his dick until it was fully hard and then she sat up and straddled his waist. Mary reached between Becky's legs and held his cock steady as Becky slowly lowered herself down onto his stiff shaft. Inch after inch of Greg's cock disappeared into Becky's steaming hot pussy until she had finally taken his entire thick prick. She sat still for a minute, just letting the sensation of Greg's cock filling her pussy build inside her, and then she started to rock slowly, pulling up only a little before pressing back down, squeezing his cock with her inner muscles and sending shock waves of pleasure through his shaft. Greg continued to eat Paula's well-fucked pussy as Becky fucked him with a sensuous, easy motion.

Mary sat and watched her two friends fucking her husband; then she leaned forward and kissed first Paula and then Becky, bringing the two of them together until their lips touched. The three of them kissed together, their lips pressing together and their tongues exploring each other's. Paula's hands slid up Becky's waist and onto her heavy breasts. She cupped them and fondled them lovingly, letting her thumb slid over Becky's stiff nipples. Mary trailed her hand down Becky's back, gently touching the silky softness of her skin, until her hand slipped down over her rounded buttocks and into her crease. She let her finger find Becky's dark hole and gently began to rub it, sending shivers of delight through her friend's body.

"Mmm, you like that? You'll love this. I'll be right back." Mary whispered into Becky's ear and then slipped off the bed and over to one of the suitcases that was still in the main room. She quickly retrieved the toy she wanted and a small bottle of oil and then rejoined the group on the bed.

Becky was still riding Greg's cock as Paula rode his face, both grinding down onto him in unison as they kissed and fondled each other's breasts. Mary sat and watched them for a few seconds before she used the oil to lubricate the thin, eight-inch long, purple vibrator. Once it was oily and slick she turned it on it's low setting and touched it to the small of Becky's back. Becky moaned and slowed her tempo for a few strokes, but then picked her rhythm back up. Mary made small circles on her skin, widening the area slowly until the vibrator finally touched the top of Becky's ass. She let the vibrator move down Becky's crease, lower and lower until it touched her pink bud. Becky gasped and Mary pushed the tip of the vibrator into her ass slowly. Becky moaned deeply into Paula's mouth as she felt the toy penetrate her dark hole. She stopped moving to make it easier for Mary. Mary pushed it in farther, and Becky forced herself to relax, taking it deeper.

Greg felt Becky stop moving and then felt the vibrator slide into her. The sensation was unbelievable and he moaned into Paula's pussy as the vibrations stimulated his cock. Paula realized that something new was happening and she pulled back just a little from Becky's intense kisses and looked over at Mary. Mary grinned at her and pointed down with her free hand; so Paula leaned forward peer over Becky's shoulder.

"She put a vibrator in my ass and it's driving me wild!" Becky said as her hips began to gyrate slowly, forcing the vibrator deeper.

Paula grinned and then took Becky's face between her hands and kissed her on the lips again, this time forcing her tongue deep into Becky's mouth. Mary started to fuck Becky's ass with the thin toy, moving slowly at first and then with more vigor. Greg felt what Mary was doing and he began to thrust his hips up, trying to match his wife stroke for stroke. Soon they found their rhythm and Paula got into it, rubbing her pussy on Greg's face in time with his thrusts.

A fire started deep inside Becky and she felt herself being swept along by her growing orgasm. She started to moan, low at first and then louder. The moan turned into grunts, and the grunts became a high-pitched whine as her climax built. Finally Becky was swept over the edge and her orgasm took her. She screamed in ecstatic abandon and forced herself down onto Greg's pulsing cock, squeezing it tightly with her pussy as she came. Becky's orgasm lasted for nearly five minutes, wracking her body, mind, and spirit. When it finally ended she collapsed and rolled off of Greg as Mary slid the vibrator from her ass with a soft plop. Becky lay there exhausted and satisfied with a soft smile and half-closed eyelids.

Paula was almost to orgasm herself, and she leaned down over Greg and took his cock into her mouth, licking Becky's juice from his pulsing shaft. Mary carefully licked the vibrator clean, savoring the pungent flavor of the oil mixed with Becky's scent. Once the vibrator was clean she turned it on high and slid it along Greg's scrotum under Paula's sucking lips. Greg fought to postpone his climax, but the taste of Paula's pussy, her mouth on his cock and the vibrator working on his balls was too much for him to handle. He felt his balls clench and then explode, and he shot his cum deep into Paula's eager mouth. Paula took his cum, swallowing as much as she could, and letting the rest dribble down her chin and over his throbbing cock. His cum tasted wonderful, just a little salty and with a fine texture and she savored it even as she felt her own climax begin to build between her legs. Greg never let up his licking and sucking, working first on her swollen lips and then taking her clit into his mouth and biting it gently. As his cock began to soften, Paula sat up once more, and Mary leaned forward to kiss her, tasting her husband's cum on her friend's lips and tongue. The fire between Paula's legs exploded inside her, and she gave a series of short, sharp, squeaks as her pussy pumped copious fluids into Greg's waiting mouth. He tried hard to drink her juice, but there was just too much of it, and it flowed down over his cheeks and chin and onto the bed. Paula sat rigid, pressing her pouring slit onto Greg's mouth until her orgasm finally subsided leaving her weak but satisfied, and then she rolled off of him, laying next to him opposite of Becky. The three of them snuggled together, savoring their post-coital bliss.

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
337 Followers