Wedding Night Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
338 Followers

Mary sat at the foot of the bed smiling at her husband and two friends as they lay together. She was not upset or hurt by the beautiful moment they were sharing. Her heart swelled with love for all three of them and she knew that their adventures together were only beginning. She slipped from the bed and into the bathroom to take a quick shower; then she returned to the bedroom. They were all asleep, holding each other tenderly. Mary smiled, feeling tears of love boil up in her eyes, and she sat watching them until finally Greg woke up. He sat up slowly, trying hard not to disturb Paula or Becky and smiled over at his wife, sitting, still nude, across the room.

"Well, my husband, did you have fun? Did I give you a wedding night you'll never forget?"

He nodded, and then whispered, "I hope it's not over yet." He looked down meaningfully at his cock. It was already starting to get hard again.

Mary laughed and shook her head. Let them rest for a few more minutes, and then we'll start round two!

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
338 Followers