Wedding Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Their night continues.
1.6k words
4.03
81.1k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved near her and placed my hands over her neck. I slowly traced it down and rested it on top of her left mound.

She moaned and pressed her hands over mine tightly. I felt and massaged her soft breasts softly. She uttered slight gasps as I lowered my lips to kiss her again. This time I took her lower lip into my teeth and nibbled at it.

Meanwhile my hands were busy unhooking her blouse. I was struggling with the last hook with which she helped free it off her body. I stripped her blouse off and moved lower.I broke off the kiss and untied the knot on her skirt. She crounched her legs up helping me strip it off her body. I threw it away to join my clothes on the floor. Her eyes gleamed with joy as she smiled at me. I kissed her cleavage and she moved her hands behind her back. When she brought her hands to the front it came off with her bra. I took the silky black lingerie from her hands and tried to find the tag.

She giggled like a school girl and wrapped her arms just below her creamy globes. The sight was exotic due to her semi-nude form.

"It's 34B," she said.

"I just....was Looking at it," I blurted out. "Is this size....hmmm...big, Dear?".

I asked without a second thought which made me feel like a dumb school boy. I tried to make up to it but in vain. She was already laughing.

"Mmmmm...its All here. Why don't you explore yourself and find it, my boy?" she replied teasingly.

I was bit angered as she dominated me with her question. I moved down and peeled her panties off and rolled it out through her smooth waxed legs. Her toes were pretty and gleamed brightly with red nail polish on them. I took her toe in between my palm and slowly sucked it. I did it playfully but soon she was showing signs of arousal. I kept tasting her toes and feet as her anklets jingled in unison.

"Go on, honey," she mumbled in between her constant gasps and moans.

*** I was kind of in heaven by his excellent nursing to my toes. I couldn't stop imagining his same lips wrapped over my erect nipples. My dream came true rather fast than I expected. I think he noticed my erect nipples pointing out from my boobs as he moved up and took one of them in his mouth. His lips slowly chewed my nipples and I could feel his mush tingling my mound.

His tongue poked out of his lips and rolled itself over my nipples as he cupped my other breast massaging them.He was a natural expert in kneading boobs and playing with his tongue I think. Because he was really good at doing the dual action.

Then, after a few minutes he switched nipples and maintained the same pace and procedure. By this time I was dripping wet between my thighs and making lot of noises involuntarily.

I bucked my hips and felt the want of a finger inside my vagina. I clenched my arms tightly around his neck and caressed the hair on his head. He soon sensed my need and sent his thick finger between my legs. I parted my thighs thus making way for his finger to penetrate my wet pussy. He inserted one finger inside and then added two more which made me gasp. His fingers was quite thick and filled my pussy without much space. He slowly moved them in and out as he started finger fucking me. I felt my body heat up rapidly.

I couldn't control myself as I started moaning out making loud noises.

"Priya, you are making one hell of a noise. Hope we don't wake someone up," he scolded me but rather enjoying my the sounds I made. I grabbed a pillow which was nearby and tried to muffle my screams but couldn't. I threw it off and screamed out loud.

"Mmmmm...Oh My god...Akash," I spoke in between my moaning and panting."I am cummmming."

*** I increased my pace as I finger fucked my wife's wet pussy. She was indeed making a lot of noise which aroused me madly. I was glad to have a girl who could express her lust verbally without keeping silent. But to reduce her screams I took her lips into mine to block her mouth as she orgasms. Her juices flowed into my hands and I took it up to taste it. She laid there tired after her first orgasm of the night.

Both of us knew for sure this isn't the last yet.

She breathed heavily which made her chest heave up and down visibly. She was nude from her forehead till her toes lying totally exposed to my lusty looks. I remembered I am still hard and didn't find a way to relieve it yet. So I moved up to her and face bending down. I placed my hard cock tip on her lips and rubbed it slightly. She didn't open her eyes but parted her lips slowly.

I pushed it in fully which took her by surprise. She opened her eyes quite scared and looked at me. I assured her and start moving my cock in & out of her lips slowly. She sensed my need and took hold of my cock.She started working her fingers on my hard organ as her lips sucked the tip. Her lips was quite small which made my cock look bigger than it really is. I was really aroused but when she smiled at me with my cock still buried deep into her mouth pushed me to the edge.

Her cute face compared with my cock inside her lips was too hot and made me cum hard.

"I am.....cummm," I couldn't finish my sentence as my cum shoot deep inside her throat without warning.

She didn't quite expect it. But soon recovered and took all of my cum inside her throat and I slid my cock out of her mouth. Drops of cum leaked out of the side of her lips which I cleaned with my tongue.

I placed a wet sloppy kiss on her lips again.

***

I couldn't breath properly as my husband was fucking the hell out of my mouth. But I obliged to his desires and soon got accustomed to the new sensation. I was feeling totally submitted to him when he orgasm's inside me.

His cum flowed inside my mouth and my throat. It was salty and thick. I didn't like the taste at first but then after some time it started feeling better than before.Now he was kissing me again but suddenly broke off.

He ducked himself between my legs and parted my thighs wide enough for his penetration. I knew we are reaching the finale in our first love making session. Soon I was overcame with fear and tightened myself up. Then I felt his tongue in my still wet pussy as he started licking there slowly. I felt myself relax slowly as his tongue did an excellent job down there. He licked his tongue up and down my pussy while his fingers played with my trimmed pubic hair.

I arched my hips up to meet his tongue and make it go deeper inside. He sensed my arousal thus increasing his pace. After a few moments, I felt his cock head touch the entrance of my pussy. I tensed up a bit but he kissed my forehead and consoled me.

I relaxed slowly and spread my thighs wider to accommodate him between my legs. I was resting on my back as he caressed my nipples, pushing himself slowly inside me. I felt him slow down at a point and caressed my neck tenderly. I relaxed much more for him. Suddenly, I sensed a urge of pain that shot through my entire body like being pricked by a big needle.

I yelped and tear drops rolled down my face on to the bed. I pulled him down and wrapped my arms around him tightly. He stroked my back consoling me as his cock was entirely buried deep inside my pussy. After a few moments, the pain subdueded slowly. I eased myself back to the bed pulling him on top of me.

*** I felt her body relax as she pulled me on top of her. I hunched my back and pulled her ankles up pushing it onto her belly. She arched her hips forward for me to hump her wet pussy. I started humping her pussy in a steady manner. Her pussy made sloppy wet noises whenever my cock hit her base.

I increased my phase of fucking as she started responding positive. She grabbed tightly at the sides of the bed and yanked herself up to meet my hard thrusts in her. I pushed her knees apart to the maximum extent while screwing her hard. We were moaning and groaning loudly.

"Aaaaa....kkk...ash...," She tried to pronounce properly as I was fucking her continuously.

"Mmmmm...." She moaned making occasional grunts and gasps.

""I am cumming.....Priya," I told her as my cum filled her pussy within moments.

*** I hugged him tightly as I felt my own orgasm flood through my body.

"Mmmmmmm...akash" I groaned out loud as I wrapped my thighs tightly around him. Both our orgasms got tangled together as we bathed in pleasure. I felt his cum inside my womb as his cock shrank down slowly.

His soft cock plopped out of my messy pussy and he laid by my side hugging me. I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

***

Akash felt content and held priya close to him. He caressed her hair and stroked her back. They both were happy and content with each other.

"Do you have any fantasies?" Priya enquired him.

"Quite a lot."

***