Wedding Night Gangbang

Story Info
Fran planned a gangbang on their wedding night.
1.6k words
4.03
81.6k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PO469
PO469
290 Followers

Wedding night gangbang while new husband watched

MF, MMMF, Oral, Cum swallowing

Jason knew that Fran, his new wife, had been a party girl and an easy lay. He first saw her at a college party as he watched her giving head to some other guy. Before the night was over he had his dick between her legs and the hard nipple of one of her large firm tits in his mouth. She was moaning and thrusting back at him as he plowed into her not so tight, cum filled cunt. After he had poured a big load of cum up her snatch, he asked her what her name was. He also got her phone number.

A couple days later he called her and they made a date. It was a normal date and yes it did end up in bed. Fran was noticeably tighter than the time Jason had fucked her at the first party. They continued dating, doing fun things like movies, museums, the beach and more than their share of sex. It was only a month or so till they each realized that they were seriously in love with each other. They continued to date and Jason saw no indication that Fran was seeing anyone else during that time. After about a month, Jason proposed and Fran happily said yes. The wedding was scheduled for two months later.

Fran was a beautiful young woman. She was 5'5" tall and slim. Her measurements were 34-C - 23 - 35. Her hair was a lustrous medium brown and she kept it cut shoulder length with just a little undercurl at the ends. She kept her pubes shaved except for a small trimmed patch just above the top of her slit. She was a real catch for any man. Jason was 6'2" and weighed 170#. He was attractive also.

It was a small but fine wedding with about twenty family and friends. Her father was there to give her away. The reception was casual with a nice buffet, a spiked punch bowl, a four layer cake and a champagne toast. His parents had rented them a timeshare condo at the lake about ten miles away for three nights as part of their wedding presents. A limo with a driver took them to the resort at the end of the reception because they had been drinking, as they knew that they would, and Jason did not want to be driving impaired. It would not be good to get stopped by the cops and for him to be dragged off to jail on their wedding night.

Jason and Fran checked in. The resort knew that it was their honeymoon night and gave them a bottle of champagne on ice. They went to the unit and looked it over. Jason carried Fran over the threshold and they both laughed. It was very nice, one bedroom and a kitchen and a view out over the lake. On the patio was a hot tub. The water was already on and heated.

Fran told him that to celebrate their first day of marriage she wanted to put on a good show for him. She turned on some soft but sexy music, danced around a little and slowly stripped out of everything but her wedding vial. He stood there with a big smile on his face and a bulge in his pants. Then Fran unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off. Next she undid his belt, unzipped his fly and pulled his pants and shorts down. He stepped out of them. His cock stood out proudly. Jason picked up his shirt and hung it from the end of his tool like it was on a coat-hook. Fran's comment was, "Nice pecker, my dear husband." Fran gently pushed Jason till he was sitting in a chair in the bedroom next to the sliding glass doors that looked out over the lake. She dropped to her knees in front of her new husband, reached out and wrapped her hand around her husband's cock. She could hardly reach around it and she could have put both hands on it and a little would still be poking out. Fran lowered her head and slid her lips over the end of Jason's man meat. He moaned.

Only a couple minutes later the doorbell rang. Fran popped up and Jason started to also. Fran pushed him back down and put his hand around his cock, telling him that she wanted to get it to keep himself nice and hard for her. Fran turned and headed for the living room and the front door. Jason assumed that she wanted to have some fun by answering the door naked and letting whoever was bringing them something see her in the raw. He smiled.

Fran was gone for a couple of minutes. Jason yelled out, "Is everything all right, Fran?"

Just then she walked back in the room. She was followed by three naked men. Jason started to get up but Fran told him, "Sit back down and stay right there. It's time for that show I promised you."

Fran got on the bed, on her back with her legs spread wide and held her arms out, inviting the naked trio to join her. Within seconds the three men were also on Fran and Jason's wedding bed. Each of her tits was being sucked and the third man dived face first between her legs. Jason was shocked and started to think about being mad, but then he figured, "Why should I be surprised that she is still the same person that she was when I first met her. I fell in love with her knowing what she liked and I still love her just as much. I sure did not expect our wedding night to be like this."

The man between her legs kept greedily eating her dripping cunt but the other two pulled away and brought their hard cocks to her face. Fran was pumping her cunt up against the man eating her out. She moaned. Then she took each of the cocks by her face in a hand and started rolling her head back and forth, sucking first one and then the other. Jason started running his fist up and down his hard pole.

An hour of fucking and sucking went by. Each man had dumped a load in Fran's cunt and another down her throat. Jason couldn't hold out any longer. He ran over to the bed with his cock in his hand, pushed one guy out of the way and sprayed a big load on his wife's face. He thought she looked great with his cum down her cheek, in her hair and in her eye. "OK guys, it's time for me to take over, beat it." The three got dressed and left.

Fran was almost unconscious from all the fucking and sucking she had been doing but she knew what she wanted from Jason. "Jason, Darling, please go down on me and eat me out till I come again. I need to come one more time."

Jason had never eaten a cunt full of cum and certainly not one that already had three loads from guys he did not know. He thought about it for a second. "I'll do it if we do it in 69 position." Fran replied, "As long as I'm on top." Jason lay on his back and Fran positioned herself above him with her pussy at his face and her mouth at his cock. She sucked her husband's half hard cock into her mouth, spread her legs wide and pressed her dripping cunt tight to his face.

Jason couldn't believe how much cum was pouring out of Fran's stretched cunt. He had to keep swallowing to keep from getting his face covered in cum. Finally it slowed and he started working on his wife's pussy with his tongue as she moaned around his cock which she had deep in her mouth. Jason was concentrating so hard on eating Fran's cream pie and hearing her completely enjoy it that he paid little attention to what she was doing for him. Fran orgasmed and added a large amount of her female cum to what Jason had sucked from her snatch. She collapsed on his face and he had to push her to the side to keep from being smothered. As fully satisfied as she was she did not forget that she still had Jason's hard cock to satisfy. She felt his ball sack tighten and his cock swelling. She pulled off just long enough to ask, "Do you want to fill my mouth or shoot deep down my throat?"

All Jason could get out was, "Throat." Then he grabbed her head and pulled her mouth back onto his aching cock. He pulled her till her nose was deep in his pubic hair. He roared like a lion as his cock exploded, sending jet after jet of his jizz straight down his wife's throat.

They lay side by side for a long time without saying a word. At last Fran was the first to speak. "I wanted you to know that even though we are now married, there is no want I can be just a one man woman no matter how wonderful and sexy that one man is. I decided that the best way to let you know was to show you, so I invited some friends over to put on this little show for you. Do you understand and do you still love me?"

"I love you very much and I know that we are going to have a very special life together." They kissed and held each other tight.

PO469
PO469
290 Followers