Wedding Night Payback: Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rick_oh
rick_oh
1,080 Followers

Jerry squeezed her hand and said, "Bear with me."

Then he went over to Linda and ate her pussy. Yes, her creampie. Linda went wild with her orgasms. Three in series.

"Linda, are you okay?" he asked when she recovered.

"I'm more than okay."

"I want to go back to Tasha for the night," he said solemnly.

"I know," she whispered. "I really should be going. That was quite an experience!"

"Thank you Linda, I enjoyed you."

Linda washed up and put her panties back on. "Bye, you two. And best of luck to you both."

Jerry and Tasha were then alone. He held her as she wept.

"Jerry, you treated me far better than I treated you on our wedding night!" She cried.

"Shh, that's all over now. I wasn't getting revenge, and you weren't being punished." His eyes welled up with emotion. "And now, if you'll have me, I'm yours forevermore."

"Yes, Jerry! You ARE mine! I wasn't going to go through all that and not keep you!"

They both cried. Her tears were from the tension of the past few weeks, and fear that she would lose him. His tears were a combination of the hurt he suffered at her hands more than two years back, and relief that it was finally behind them.

The next day, they both gladly repeated the renewed wedding vows, and each smiled when the other said, "forsaking all others."

On the flight to the Azores, she asked him, "Are we going to have to watch our pennies from the expense of this trip?"

Jerry grinned and replied, "No, I've been saving some money for a getaway."

Their first night at the resort was everything he hoped it would be. With the sound of the waves pounding the seashore, Jerry looked at his renewed bride. She wore her new wedding dress.

"Jerry," Tasha whispered, "Can I keep the dress on when you take me? Will you take my panties off and fuck me like you did Linda?"

Without answering, he took his clothes off and led her to the bed and had her recline. He slipped her shoes off her feet, and pulled her silken panties off. He knew she was profusely creaming, because he knew her well. He plunged inside her, and held her hands as if pinning her down. She surrendered to him willingly. Her eyes wide with lust and excitement, she welcomed him inside her.

"Ahhhhh! Ahhh! Ahhhh!" she cried as he powerfully thrust in and out. When she crested, her closed eyes, open mouth, and furrowed brow painted an irresistible picture of a beautiful woman deeply immersed in her orgasm. Jerry could hold back no longer and released a lengthy torrent of cum inside her.

Before Tasha fully recovered, Jerry pulled out and quickly began to lick Tasha's cum-filled pussy. He had no qualms about that, since he wasn't doing it at her implied demand. Tasha, for her part, was surprised, and let herself enjoy it. She eventually had a strong orgasm from Jerry's attentions.

Jerry then lay face up and had Tasha mount him. He appreciated the scene, Tasha with her wedding dress pulled above her slender hips, riding him with abandon. After a while, Tasha had a vaginal orgasm and Jerry released his ejaculation. Tasha collapsed on top of him.

Later, after a sumptuous dinner, they were back in bed. Both naked, cuddling.

"You know what?" Tasha asked.

"What?"

"When we were first married, I wanted, or thought I wanted, a man I could easily maneuver, someone who would always do what I asked. But now, I like the new, stronger Jerry."

"I like being the new, stronger Jerry."

"You know, there's one part of me that you haven't taken yet. It's virgin territory. I want you to have it. But I WILL resist! Take it anyway. Once you get me in position, and I feel you lube me up back there, I'll surrender. It'll be sweet."

Tasha's talk had an immediate effect on Jerry's cock.

Yes, I think we'll be all right now, he thought to himself.

rick_oh
rick_oh
1,080 Followers
12