Wedding Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beautiful Marie," he said, Marie and some of the guys already laughing at the humorous earnestness on his face. "I want to apologize for so crassly asking you to show us that stunning body earlier. I should have seen that you're a free spirit, moved more by joy than anything so base as money, and I should have more clearly conveyed that it would not only make this entire night, but become a memory all of us would treasure the rest of our lives if you were to take off your clothes as you danced sensually for us. So please, beautiful girl-"

He was cut off by cries of"woman!"and"lady!"And lots of laughter from everyone, Marie included.

"Beautiful woman," he said quickly."Lady. Beautifullady. Please grace us with a glimpse of your exquisite beauty. Naked. Yournakedexquisite beauty."

Marie was laughing hard by the time he finished. She touched his face, pulled him to his feet and whispered something in his ear that made him laugh with delight, and pushed him back onto the couch.

"Clearly you were an English major before med school," she said. "All that for a look at my tits? They're not even all that big, Rachel's are much more impressive."

"Well, and your ass," he said with a laugh. "I'm veeeery interested in that ass."

"Myass?" she said, turning it toward him and sticking out a hip with a kind of Betty Boop innocent look over her shoulder. He groaned and feigned being held back as he reached for her. She laughed.

"Start the music," she said to another burst of cheers.

There aren't words to describe it when Marie strips. 90% of the time it's just for me, of course, but she does it for me a lot and so has lots of opportunity to practice moves and see what kind of reactions they get. Plus, she's a dancer talented enough to seriously consider trying to make a living at it. And so fucking hot I can't take her on a hay ride lest the entire works burst into flame. And, and this is probably the most important part, she gets off on it. A lot. She jokes that she could never make it as a stripper because she'd get so hot she'd tear the clothes off every decent-looking customer. She loves to be looked at, loves to be naked, loves to know she's turning people on.

Which was certainly the case on this night. The guys went nuts. They cheered as garments came off, groaned as she teased them by dancing close, and gasped when her nipple piercings put in their appearance. Her clitoral hood piercing had Henry's jaw on the floor when her panties came off right in front of him. She worked her way around the room as she danced, giving everyone a nice close look as she pulled all her best stripper moves. Henry was the only one who got any contact, she danced so close to him that her legs were against his as he sat and just for a second dropped a knee to the couch between his legs so she could jiggle her tits (which aren't really small, they're a C cup) in his face, but she also shook her beautiful ass for the guy who'd asked so charmingly. I thought he was going to have a heart attack when she bent over, legs straight and feet well apart, right in front of him, so flexible she was able to look back at him past her own leg. When the song ended the calls for an encore had her laughing hard again.

Rachel had retreated into a corner during Marie's performance, now Marie dragged her back to the chair and sat her down. Where Rachel had tried to keep Marie's hands in line before, now it was like she was too stunned to limit the contact, and Marie put on a hell of a show. She guided the stripper's hands all over her body, looking right at me as she ran them over her breasts so I'd be sure to see just how hard and swollen her pierced nipples were. That's not a 100% indicator of sexual excitement with girls, not like a hard-on or something, but it's very close with Marie.

Marie straddled Rachel's lap backwards for part of the dance, her legs wide open, which was so incredibly sexy I actually felt myself start to sweat. Every eye in the house was riveted to her carefully waxed pussy and she looked from face to face, enjoying it, clearly getting hotter by the minute. My cock was hard enough to drive nails, I gave Marie a charge by letting her see me adjust it in my pants.

By the time Rachel escaped, laughing, there was more breathless silence from the boys than cheering. I about fell out when the older stripper broke the silence by saying "You've got to be kidding me" in a tired, almost resigned voice.

"Kind of hard to follow, eh?" I said, the two of us breaking the spell and getting some laughter.

Marie hung out in just her stockings and heels for a while, sitting crowded on the couch as she coached Rachel through some more dancing. None of the boys got real handsy, the most aggressive move I saw was an arm behind her on the back of the couch, although to be fair it'd take a bold guy to make a move on a naked girl right in front of his friends. They werekeenlyaware of her nudity, though, their stares ranging in subtlety depending on how much they'd had to drink.

And Marie was keenly aware of her nudity, too. The flush she gets from this particular brand of sexual excitement was visible on her neck and chest. With her Native American complexion I'm usually the only guy who can tell when she flushes or blushes, but maybe not in a room full of doctors and nurses.

Maybe fifteen minutes passed and both strippers had danced some more by the time Marie got involved again. The guy who'd made the little speech, Richard, was getting some teasing about it from Mark and I while we watched Rachel do a little better dancing in Henry's lap, when one of the guys called to Richard over the music.

"Hey sweet-talker," the guy called, "think you've got a soliloquy in you that'll get Marie to give Henry a lapdance?"

Everybody laughed and Marie looked at him expectantly. He grinned, asked Mark and I to wish him luck, and theatrically bent a knee as he stepped over to Marie. She glanced at me over his head as he knelt, meeting my eyes again and asking a question.

One of the many things that's fun when we play with other people, no matter the context, is the conspiracy of it. We are, in the main, playing with each other. Even if we never so much as touch each other, the other people involved are the extras, we're the stars in each other's movie. She was turned on by the boys and by the play with the girl and by being naked in front of people and by the possibility of something really wild happening, but she was more turned on by me being there watching her, and by the knowledge that her fun was turning me on too. We have entire conversations with glances so quick other people don't even notice them; strangers may not even realize we're together and friends often have no idea we're aware of each other, thinking they have all our attention during the sexual play, even as we're holding involved negotiations about where the play is going.

This one was easy and took no more than two seconds.

"May I?"

"Are you kidding? I'm amazed you haven't already."

"I'm really hot, I may get pretty physical."

"Get him, tigress. Sky's the limit tonight, this is fun and they're cool. I love you, you little wild child."

"I am going to fuck your brains out later, boy. I love you, too."

Richard started to wax poetic, the drinks he'd had making that almost literally true this time. Marie laughed and patted his face.

"Go sit down," she said. "You're either going to blow it for Henry or be so charming I jump you right here on the floor."

"Hey, ifthat'sin play..." he said. More laughter, and Marie shoved his head playfully as she turned toward Henry.

The dance was every guy's dream of what a lap dance should be. Her hips started to swivel as she stepped toward him and as she reached him she did a turn, up on her toes with her arms stretched over her head. Pretty sure it was ten degrees hotter in the room by the time she straddled his lap, her perfect breasts right in his face.

She gyrated in his lap, guided his hands all over her body, made sure he got lengthy looks at every piece of her anatomy, ground up against him, it was smoking. At one point he put a hand on her thigh to stop her hips and she laughed, then bit her lower lip almost shyly and looked him in the eye, still moving her hips slowly. Wasn't hard to guess what she said when she then leaned down to speak in his ear. "You almost came?" or "Were you close, baby?" or something like that. He laughed and ducked his head against her shoulder, which made her laugh again. She kind of petted his head tenderly for a second, then pushed it back, smiled at him, and started unbuttoning his shirt.

I was a little surprised when he stopped her. So, I think, was she. More smiles and more talking into his ear, but although he laughed along with her he kept shaking his head. Finally she sat back, laughed again, and went back to something closer to dancing than dry-humping, which was basically what she'd been doing while they talked.

"At least your shirt?" she said, her lips easy to read now. His answer didn't really matter since she was already unbuttoning it as she asked. He had a nice build, lean bordering on skinny with tight muscles. Clearly a runner. Marie ran her hands over his chest and stomach the rest of the dance, and when she'd given him three songs' worth of fun finally ended it with a quick but tender kiss.

"See,that'sa lap dance," she said to Rachel when the guys were done cheering and in some cases doing "we're not worthy!" on the floor. Somebody leaped into the chair as Henry stood, but Marie laughed and pointed to Rachel and the older woman.

She didn't put her clothes back on, though, clearly enjoying moving around the room with all eyes on her and sitting squeezed with the boys on the couch or love seat. The crowd thinned rapidly over the next hour, the married or otherwise spoken for guys clearing off before it got too late, and we were down to just Henry, Mark, Richard, and a couple more by the time Marie found a quiet minute to come chat with me.

"That was so fucking hot," she said, watching Rachel giggle as she fended off Mark's hands.

"Who are you telling?" I laughed. "Kind of funny when Henry used his shirttails to hide his bone when he got up. Like we didn't all know he was hard."

"He almost came!" she said, wide-eyed and a little wicked. And totally delighted.

"Which it looked like you enjoyed."

"God.Probably good he didn't let me strip him. I was trying to figure out where the nearest condom was, 'just in case.'"

The way she said "just in case," emphasizing it with a grin, made it clear that there wasn't any "just in case" about it at all.

"He wasn't just hiding his hard-on, though," she went on, still grinning. "I left a little wet spot."

That had us both laughing and her maybe a little embarrassed. Not much, but a little.

"Okay," she said after another moment. "I'm going back in, coach. Mark and Rachel are too cute not to play with."

"Alright," I laughed, rubbing her shoulders like a good corner man. "Keep your guard up, watch your footwork, and look out for the high hard one."

"Think fast and I'll be fast, right?" she said, her laugh bright and happy.

Mark may have had an even better time than Henry. Marie was just as bold, but this time with the pretty brunette's body, too. She slid up close behind Rachel, pressing her up against Mark, guiding her hips, touching her body, and after a moment guiding Mark's hands up to do some touching, too. Rachel was all giggles and blushes and hardly any protests, even when Marie's hands touched very high on her thighs.

After a couple minutes Marie moved around behind Mark, sandwiching his head between their breasts for a minute before reaching down to unbutton his shirt and run her hands over his hairy chest. She whispered in his ear as she touched him and may have even kissed his neck a little, I didn't have a clear angle. He certainly enjoyed it, whatever she did.

The dance didn't end until one of them said something that made Rachel laugh and a grinning Marie leaned out over Mark far enough to kiss her pretty enthusiastically, clearly open-mouthed. When Rachel finally pulled back she wasn't laughing anymore, and when Marie then gestured to Mark the pretty brunette only hesitated a second before kissing him for a long minute, too, then stepped back and absolutely cracked up. She fell more than sat on the couch, fanning herself and blushing furiously, but got no respite. Marie followed her, dropping down astride her lap to tease and whisper.

The older stripper (I never got her name) finally decided she had every buck she was likely to get and started making noise about leaving. Marie leaned down to talk quietly to Rachel and after a second they both turned to look at me.

"Hey, Ken," Marie said. "Tell Rachel you're looking out for me tonight and you can get her home, too."

"Sure," I said with a smile. "I'll take care of you, Rachel. Nothing will happen that you two don't want to happen."

Well, thatMariedoesn't want to happen. Rachel had as much chance of resisting Marie as she did the tide.

"He's probably scarier than your driver, anyway," said Marie.

"We don't have a driver," said the older woman.

"Then you need a new agency," I said. "Good lord."

"Honey, I'm long past being able to choose." There was some hesitation in the look she gave me. Marie saw it and started to reassure her, but for a change it was me that caught on first.

"No more money is going to change hands tonight," I said. "This is just a party among friends now, if the girls stay naked it'll be for the fun of it."

"Have fun, kid," she said over her shoulder, out the door before she was done talking.

Mark had moved over to the couch next to the girls after his lap dance, now he smiled at Marie and gently bumped her arm with the back of his hand.

"Being naked in company is fun?" he said.

"Depends on the company," she said sweetly. They looked at each other a moment, his smile spreading as she pointedly made no move to stop him looking at her body. Hard to pick out any one moment with Marie's energy where it was, but the connection between them right then probably sealed the deal on the wildness that followed.

"Not really fair," Mark finally said, "that the best man got the best dance of the night."

Marie laughed and stood, pulling Rachel to her feet.

"True, true," she said, nodding. "But you guys have to tell Henry to do it right. Have you ever seen what they do to grooms-to-be in strip clubs?"

"They stick 'em in a chair onstage," Richard said. "And strip 'em down while they dance for them."

"Yes," she said as Henry groaned. "But Henry stopped me from peeling him last time. Now that there are only a few of us left, maybe he'll be a little braver?"

It didn't take much encouragement. The girls spent a good few minutes dancing and teasing him, pulling off his clothes and touching him all over as they took turns in his lap. They sandwiched him, Marie touched Rachel from behind as Rachel danced in his lap, Marie trailed her hard nipples all over his chest, and he got his hands all over both of them with lots of encouragement.

They'd been playing for at least three, maybe four songs when Marie reached down for his cock. She was sitting astride his lap, very close, while Rachel stood behind him running her hands over his body.

Henry gasped when Marie's hand found him, his hips twitching involuntarily, then laughed and let his head fall back for a minute. He was bright red from hairline to chest. Marie stroked him for a couple minutes, basically sitting still yet somehow managing to do it with a wiggle, then smiled wickedly and leaned in to say something in his ear that caused Rachel to laugh and him to jump suddenly enough to almost dump Marie off. He shook his head, still blushing, and said something too quiet for me to hear.

"You sure?" she said, her lips easy to read. He nodded, and she smiled and nodded in acquiescence.

We were all surprised when the music suddenly cut off. Everyone turned to see Richard standing by the stereo.

"Henry," he said, "if you just turned down a handjob from that girl I'll string you up by your toes."

The three of them at the chair laughed and Henry tried to cover Marie's mouth so she couldn't answer.

"No," he finally said. "I can honestly say I didn't turn down a handjob."

"Noooooooo,"said Richard in disbelief.

"Yeah," said Marie, her smile turned once more on Henry. "What I said was 'I am so fucking hot right now. Shall we find a condom?' But Andie has a loyal man."

"Aw, youidiot!"said Mark with affectionate indulgence. "You told Andie she could get some!"

"Yeah," Henry said. "But I promised."

The guys teased him some, as you'd expect. I noted that Marie hadn't let go of his cock and that most of their attention was on each other, and after a moment Mark made it clear I wasn't the only one.

"Um, Marie?" he said, clearing his throat and waiting until she looked. It took a second. "If you want to give him some fun on his last night as a free man... somemorefun, I should say... Andie doesn't give head."

Marie looked at Henry while the rest of the guys expressed their amazement. Whatever they said was lost in the chatter, but it wasn't hard to follow. The surprise, at least for everyone but me, came when it was quiet again.

"Rachel," said Marie, looking over Henry's shoulder at the brunette, "I know tonight has been wilder than you expected, but it's been fun, right? Can I talk you into helping me make maybe Henry's last-ever blowjob memorable?"

It didn't take much persuading. She stood, took Rachel's hand, and looked her in the eye as they went down to their knees in front of Henry. He started to protest, gesturing toward a bedroom, but Marie shook him off.

"A lot of the fun for me is in being watched, Mr. Henry," she said with another wicked grin. "Besides, this is a nice cock. You should want your friends to see it, enhance your rep."

Everybody laughed at that. Well, giggled, really, in that nervous, tense way you'll only hear in a room with multiple men and extremely high sexual tension. When Marie took Henry's cock in her hand you couldhearthe silence descend on the room, and when she leaned forward to plant a wet kiss on the shaft, her eyes locked on Henry's, I heard someone gasp "Oh my god."

Marie had to tell Rachel what to do at first, but they soon had a rhythm. They made it last, kissing and licking their way up and down his shaft and paying lots of attention to his balls in between bobbing up and down on him. There was another gasp when Marie took his long, slender cock all the way down her throat. And when he started to build to orgasm I could see several of the guys breathing in time with him.

He warned the girls when he was about to cum, and you could see the surprise when Marie immediately took him deep in her mouth, her hand wrapped around the base of his shaft and pumping in time with her head. She gave a series of little moans in time with his orgasm and didn't pull back right away, sucking him tenderly and slowly until he'd lost most of his erection.

Finally she pulled back and grinned at Rachel, who just looked stunned. Not unhappy, just totally unable to believe what they'd just done. Marie kissed her lightly, then climbed back into Henry's lap to kiss him deeply and at length, grinning all the while. He said something when they broke the kiss that made her laugh.

"Nice girls don't leave a mess," she said. "I don't mind. Besides, sometimes I give head in nice clothes, don't want to leave any stains."

"So if you'd been a White House intern..." Henry teased.

"No scandal, no evidence, and no talking afterwards. I'd have sucked that Presidential cock every damn day, then patted him on the ass and said 'Now go save the world, Sir!'"