Wedding Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not hold back any longer, this entire evening had been a lifetime fantasy. The sight of my sexy, incestuous cousin pumping my slick cock between her plump, moist boobs; and the idea that this was her first-ever blow-job and I was on the receiving end, was just too much. The urge was mind-numbing.

I grabbed my solid, well-lubed cock and shouted for Livy to squeeze her luscious tits. I began to rapidly stroke my rod, aiming at those wet, full mounds. I saw her eyes enlarge, taking in every detail and offering sexy, filthy encouragement. "Cum for me, baby. Bathe me in your cum. I want to watch you spill out all over my big tits and feel the warmth of your cum on my body. I know that's what you want. You've always wanted my tits, well here they are. They're yours now. Do it. Cum on me. You own me now, show me, cum on me, baby. Yeah baby...Oh yeah...That's it...Yes, yes ahhh."

My engorged tool could take no more. I pumped and thrusted. My shaking hand strained to harness my powerful cannon. The thick white stream of gooey liquid burst across her creamy breasts. It was overwhelming at first. A flood of milky liquid drenching and coating her tits. Liv's excited screams and peals of anxious laughter echoed as the uncontrollable flow covered her chest, splashed in her face and sprayed sticky white globs into her jet-black hair.

Years of pent-up passion and desire were flooding the room. Her hands painted the sticky solution on her tits and lips. She tentatively licked the salty sauce from her nipples and sopped up the remainder with her fingers and eagerly plopped them in her mouth to suck on. I was so captivated with the taboo image before me and driven with lust at this wet-dream come alive; that I guided my sloppy cock back to the dark, wiry hairs of her pussy. It only took a second this time to thread my cock inside her hot, snug hole.

Olivia eased the process by rapidly and hungrily rubbing her swollen, pink nub. Her clit was enlarged and raw-looking, poking out from its protective hood. But Liv thrashed and pressed at it, driving her hips upward to meet my thrusts. My cock, only one-third of its original dimensions, snaked forward. Once inside I could feel the modest expansion begin, as there was not much more to offer. I shuddered to produce one last jolt of semen. This final effort was more performance than result. After struggling and straining for a few minutes we both dissolved into a sticky, sweaty mass on the messy mattress.

We complimented ourselves on our stamina, desire and willingness to combat inhibitions. For a short while we lay in each other's arms timidly petting and mopping up excess moisture. Our thoughts remained our own and we exchanged some quizzical glances. Dawn was breaking, traffic was moving again and we both had planes to catch. Liv covered herself with a towel and headed for the bathroom. I struggled into my clothes and prepared for the dreaded "walk of shame" through the lobby of the hotel.

As I stumbled to the door, Livy popped her head out and said, "You know there's an anniversary party scheduled for next month, back home." She had a big sexy smile on her slightly blushing face.

"It will be good to see family again," I answered. I gave her a quick peck on the lips and walked out the door.

Home seemed farther away than I remembered.

The End.

Comments/votes welcome.

12