Wedding Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get Mark a beer, Harry, and let's sit down and relax," said Tom. Harry returned with beers. Tom had returned to his chair, Kathy sat on one love seat and Mark on the other on either side of the fire place. Harry sat next to Kathy after he had distributed the beers. Suzanne brought her big goblet of Cabernet back into the room, and sat next to Mark. She turned towards Mark, and put her right leg up on the seat of the couch, bent at the knee, and her left one stretched out straight to the floor along the front. This gave Mark a clear view of the junction of her legs barely covered by the thin crotch of her shorts. Tom's view of this was blocked because she was seated between him and Mark. Suzanne was sitting sideways to Harry and Kathy so they did not have the same view, but Mark was sure enjoying the beaver shot. He could see puffy pussy lips pushing her shorts out around the seam. There was no hair visible on either side of the narrow band covering her charms, so Mark bet himself that she was shaved smooth and clean.

Everyone was asking Mark about his trip, the war, his plans, and having general conversations about the wedding, who was coming, and the pool party tomorrow night. After a couple of drinks, the conversation seemed to be winding down.

Every so often, Mark could feel Suzanne's toe rub up and down his ankle, obviously purposefully, after occurring a half dozen times. She would also lean forward and touch his arm when they talked, letting him see more of her nicely rounded soft breasts as her shirt billowed out. He also caught her looking at his leg, which embarrassed him, because he knew his shaft was hard and very obvious down the inside of his thigh. Suzanne finally said, "Mark, you must be tired. Let me show you to your room, and you can get rested for tomorrow and the pool party." "That sounds great! I could use a shower. Two days of traveling sucks!"

Mark got up, and grabbed his bags from the foyer. "This way hon," breathed Suzanne as she started up the main spiral staircase. Mark was about three steps below her, looking straight at her butt encased in her tight white shorts. The seam in the back was deep in the crease between her cheeks, and the exposed bottom of her ass winked at him with each step. Gawd, what a fine butt this lady has, thought Mark, as his rod remained rigid. How's it ever going to go down around here? He was hoping the stairway would never end.

When they got to the top, Suzanne said, "This way Mark," and grabbed his arm smashing her bulging tit against it. "My bedroom's that way, but the guest room is down here at the other end of the hall." She held tight, making sure he got a good rubbing from her pillow-size breast, and stroking her finger nails up and down the inside of his arm. "Here we are," said Suzanne opening the door. It was a nice room with a big king-sized bed. "You like?" proclaimed Suzanne spreading her arms wide, exhibiting her whole lush body to him. Mark wasn't sure whether she was talking about the room or herself, but he could feel his dick flex at the exhibition. She showed him the adjacent bath, and then reaching up to touch his cheek, told him, "We want you to have fun here. You just ask for anything you want," as she wiped her tongue over her full lips. "Why don't you take a shower, and then come downstairs, and I'll make you a sandwich?"

Mark didn't know whether he was answering the question or the innuendoes, but he said, "Great!" The shower felt fantastic. Forty-two hours of sweat and stale air down the drain. It revived him, so he felt almost normal again, although he was still fatigued. He put on a soft cotton T-shirt, shorts and some flip-flops, and went down stairs to look for Suzanne to take up her offer and enjoy lusting at her some more.

Wandering around the downstairs, he finally found her in the kitchen sipping another glass of red wine. "Oh, I thought you'd probably crashed. Do you want a sandwich, or a beer?" "A beer sounds good to start!" Suzanne got up and walked over to the refrigerator. Mark watched her nice little ass shudder with each step. Opening the door, she bent over to get a beer out of the bottom shelf. Her legs were slightly spread, and her shorts pulled tightly into the cleft of her butt, exposing half of each cheek. The seam also pressed against her pussy making it look like a white peach. It seemed to Mark that she was slowly rolling her hips from side to side, and he could feel his manhood start to crawl down the leg of his shorts again.

Suzanne turned her head back to look at Mark, and with a big smile, asked, "Would you like a Bud or a Heineken?" Mark had been caught staring, and stumbled out, "Ahh, ahh, a Heineken would be great!" So would she! , thought Mark. Suzanne wiggled her hips, and said, "Coming right up!" Mark couldn't agree more.

"Here you go, honey!" as Suzanne bent over to put the beer on the table in front of Mark. He got another good look between her breasts as her shirt dropped away from them. Nice round cantaloupe-sized tits with large dark aureoles and hard wide nipples! admired Mark. Mark could see the hard nubs jabbing into her shirt. Suzanne knew what she was showing him, and she was just as content to look at his pecs and shoulders under his tight T-shirt, and the long bulge that was fighting against his shorts. This guy is going to ring my bells before his stay is over; she contemplated as she felt a quiver between her legs and a little moisture seep into her thong.

They sat drinking and talking, but mostly leering at each other. He was hard, she was wet, but for some reason, neither one made the necessary move. Mark was really getting sleepy, so he excused himself, kissing Suzanne on the cheek, and saying how much he looked forward to his stay. She grabbed his upper arms and plastered herself against him so that she was sure that he had felt everything that she had to offer! Both of them hoped that his statement carried a lot of meaning.

Mark went back to his room. He stripped and pulled back the cover. He grabbed some baby oil and squirted it in his palm as he lay down on the bed and thought about the day: Monica's long legs with the black seams, Kathy's boobs and nipples in her pink halter top, Suzanne's ass twitching as she climbed the stairs, Monica's dark areoles through her lace bra, Suzanne's red lips, Kathy's cheeks as she got into the truck, Suzanne teasing him with her cleavage between her hanging breasts, the feel of tits pressed into his body and pelvises rubbed against his hard shaft. His hand felt so good as he stroked it up and down the ridges of his eleven inch pole. He felt sparks in his groin as he rubbed his oiled thumb over the head, spreading his precum around the glans.

Mark started to think of what he would like to do with each of the women: Kathy's blonde head bobbing up and down in his lap with her pink lips wrapped around his dick, running his cock back and forth while Monica held her voluptuous tits against it, ramming his rod into Suzanne's boiling pussy from the rear banging against her lush cheeks, having Monica's long legs spread wide over his shoulders as he gave it to her, eating Kathy's smooth blonde pussy while she sucked his cock. The fantasies were pushing him to his limit as his hand moved faster. He could feel the pressure rising in his groin. It had been so long. And he hadn't been stimulated like this in eighteen months. He was splashing cum on Monica's face, he was pumping it in Suzanne's back door, and he was going to deposit it in Kathy's womb. He squeezed harder and moved his hand furiously.

Mark was so far away in his fantasies, there was no way he heard the soft knock on the door. Suzanne had put a short robe on over her thong, and came to make sure Mark had everything he needed, hoping he was missing something. She opened the door and looked in saying, "I just came to...Oh, Gaaawwwddd!" as she saw him heatedly stoking his huge staff. The head was the size of a plum, and engorged with blood. Suzanne was awestruck at the cock she was ogling as she stepped into the room.

But, nothing was stopping him now. "AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!" as Mark released his pent up frustrations. His first salvo almost touched the ceiling before it fell back to his stomach forming a very large pool of thick white cream. "OOOOOOwwwwwww, AAAAAAHHHHHHH!" as his second shot went almost as high and fell on his groin, just missing his propelling hand. Suzanne had never seen such an exhibition before. She had never even seen a man masturbate, and certainly not erupt jism like she had just witnessed. She moved to the edge of the bed to get a closer look. Three shorter blasts fell on his thigh, his balls and his stomach again. Suzanne looked at the amount of cum that he had produced. There was still more oozing out of his slit and flowing over his head and down his shaft like a melting ice cream cone.

Suzanne could no longer resist. She kneeled on the bed, and put her left hand above his on the rigid member. It was so firm, but yet, still resilient. The cream from his slit dripped off his head and flowed over her fingers, and lubricated her pumping motion. "Stud, next time, don't let this gorgeous cock go to waste. You gotta put this delicious cream somewhere special!" Mark opened his eyes and couldn't believe one of his dream women was jerking his shaft. "Look at all this yummy syrup!" exalted Suzanne as she bent towards the head of his dick and, sticking pink her tongue out, ran it around the circumference licking up the thick fluid. She placed her lips over his head and sucked the delicious fluid as she would a melting ice cream cone. Then, she licked it off the shaft, running her tongue from her hand to the ridge. She followed the veins up the underside, and then back down the front to the spunk in his pubic hair. "MMMMMMMmmmmm, you taste so good!" Her tongue wiped more from the length of her fingers, between them, and from around her wedding bands. Then, she moved onto his balls, holding his cock over his stomach, so she could bath them with her tongue and not miss a drop of his creamy nectar. She lapped the juice off his thighs, from just above his cock, and sucked the puddle out of his belly button. She was ravenous. She sucked the delicious cream from everywhere, until there was none left.

Mark's rod was softening, and then Suzanne heard the steady breathing of someone asleep. She caressed him for a few more moments, before giving his cock one last love stroke, and telling him, "Next time is going to be much more fun!"

12