Wedding Plans Made

Story Info
Plans are made and a surprise.
1.6k words
3.24
55.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison

Well, let's see...we have 100 invited guests to the Cambridge wedding and 200 for the one at home--talk about a zoo! Who to include who not to? Gee.

The surprise was when the governor's daughter said she would be attending the one at Lucy's. Seems her daddy, the Governor, owes Lucy big time for his last reelection.

Seems Silver is a licensed preacher for the state, so she will perform the ceremony. Her skills have grown since Satana took charge of her and her two girls; she is a real witch after all.

Bridesmaids for Lucy's will be Sally, Jasmine, Lynn, my cousin Vivian, and Luna. Cousin Viv and Luna are now very much a couple; they are cute together, Viv with her red hair and Luna with her jet black. Carmen will be Kate's second.

Kate's cousin Mark told me they're planning her bachelorette party.Now, I wish I could be at that one, but the meanie said no girls allowed.

----------------------

Kate

For home, Sally Monroe and Carmen will be maids of honor as well as for at Auntie's. Bridesmaids will include my cousins Becky, Jill, and Louise for me, and Viv and Tyra and Adede for Allison.

Hector is invited. He said there would be somebody from the Lobos besides Carmen, but he didn't say who.

Mama Rose is going to do the ceremony at home, and Silver at Auntie's. Wow, two hundred guests--so much for a small affair; looks like we will be the event of the year! For Auntie's, we each will be wearing a veil of sheer white and a flower headband, but otherwise we will be nude. For home, we will be totally nude; it states that on the invitations, yet it appears most are planning on attending.

Hmm... the guys are planning me some kind of party--now what the hell are they up to? And yes, they have all seen me since my changes. Knowing my cousins, it's going to be wild.

--------------------

Brad

My baby's wedding plans are taking shape. Damn, half the guest list is a "who's who" of state politics. Well, a lot of these people owe Mike big time for their jobs.

I saw the new pics of Normy--or shall we say Norma? Those pills Maggie has him on have made him totally female except for...well, between his legs!

----------------------

Jenna

What a zoo! The guest list has been finalized, but lots have announced they will send the girls gifts or want to throw them a party!

Funny, only Normy is pissed off; that will teach the little bitch to mess with Mary Ann. He is kind of sexy now. Just what is Maggs giving him?

----------------------

Maggie

I gave Norma a double dose so she would get up to speed faster. According to the prison doctor, she is coming along very nicely and is horny as hell for cock now. I so dislike crooked cops. The Lobos are enjoying giving her ass to every guy she had arrested; for everyone else, she's for hire.

The wedding is turning into the "must be invited to" event of the year. Gee, half the professors and every witch want to be there, and those that can't have made arrangements to get the girls gifts or give them a party.

Damn! Sandra, the governor's daughter is going to be attending. Seems she dabbles in magic. The girl has seen too many episodes of "Charmed" and "Buffy". Plus she hangs around Silver. Silver, however, is rapidly showing her real skills; Satana is an excellent teacher.

-------------------------

Satana

Damn, the girls' wedding isn't going to be just a quiet affair now! One hundred guests! Oh well, I will be there.

Silver and her girls are taking part. Sandra is bugging me to teach her too. No way, I told her; Silver could as soon as I was done with her. That seemed to shut the little wannabe up for now.

I heard from Mark that they were planning a bachelorette party for Kate. He asked did I know any strippers they could hire.I told him yes, but I wanted a vid of it. Hmm...they do know Kate is more girl than guy now. Mark definitely said that he wanted female strippers but that a tranny would be OK. That should be a fun party.

Carmen and Sally are planning a bachelorette party for Ally, and I am definitely going to that one! From what I have heard of the plans, it's going to be wild.

---------------------------

Lucy

This wedding is going to top anything we had this summer. Damn, 100 guests, and one is Sandra; she is a wannabe, but we shall put her to the test.

Brad told me he had some news to share but wanted to tell it in person. He will be here for a few days next week, so he will tell his news to Kate and Allison then. Damn, Jenna told me that it was she who tripped up Brad and not the other way around like I thought all this time. Seems he has some new contract and will be down at Groton. Hmm...he's expanding his business--well good for him--and from what I picked up, it's with the Navy. He's dating Janet Kingston now--damn, another witch--and she's one of Jenna's girls; let's hope it works out for him.

---------------------------

Mark

I am setting up Kate's bachelorette party--yeah, can't really call it a bachelor party now, can we? Yep, I have seen my sexy-ass little cousin's pictures; can't wait to see her in the flesh!

Satana told me a few names of strippers to call. I have hired six girls, and one of them is a tranny like Kate. This is going to be fun!

I have Billy, Ray, Jack, and Bobby coming to the party. We're keeping this low key; after all, we're all underage drinking-wise. These guys have known Kate like forever. In fact, we all went to bat for her and beat up one asshole once--come to think of it, it was that fucker Norm's son Robbie. Wonder what he thinks of his daddy now; I hear Norm's been made a Lobos bitch boy.

Freya is giving us some of her homebrew mead. The party's going to be at Uncle Brad's cabin on the lake, which is next door to Allison's folks' place, so we shouldn't have anybody just wander by. I also made sure the strippers would keep it quiet; after all, Kate and Allison's wedding is the talk of the whole damn county.

Hmm...Satana said she wanted a video of the party. We shall just have to have one made, then, because I don't want her pissed at me; I've seen some of the stuff she can do!

----------------

Sally Monroe

Carmen and I are planning an all-girl bachelorette party for Allison, complete with lesbian strippers. Satana hooked us up with the strippers.

Satana says she will definitely be there. Freya says no way in Hella's Realm will we not include her, especially if we want anything to drink.So they will be included, but Cathy and Jenna politely said, "No, you girls have fun without us. The party is going to be at Allison's Aunt Freya's. So no one should bother us, and besides, nobody dares go around Freya's without an invite; she's been known to put the fear of the gods into people.

I hear the guys are setting up Kate with a party, too.

-------------

Estella

I am going to Kate's wedding to represent the Lobos. She always was a sweet one, even when she was in prison; she'd talk to me when I visited Hector.

Carmen has become a witch--well, more like her skills were found out. Hmm...How can she put this to use for the group? We shall see.

I will have to chat with Kate's mother, Jenna, and find out what her plans are for my niece! For once a Lobo, you are always a Lobo.

-------------

Brad

I called Jenna--she is still at Lucy's--and told her I would be stopping by and had something to tell everyone, including Lucy. Lucy called me back and said--get this--I was always welcome in her home! OK, Jenna, what did you do to turn your sister around? Hmm...I think I will leave that one a mystery!

-------------

Kate

Dad is coming up and spending the night on his business trip. He says he has a surprise for me. I wonder what it could be.

--------------

Brad

I got to Lucy's OK despite the bad weather. I rented a car and drove to her estatee I checked in at the gate and saw Jackie.

We had a nice little chat. She definitely is not the same guy I knew when I was in the Army. She's much better looking now than when she was my Sergeant Major!

When I got to the door, Kate came out and gave me a huge hug. Jenna was right behind her and kissed and hugged me; it was almost like the old days. Well, after I got a shower and changed into just a pair of shorts, I called everyone into the living room and dropped my little surprise on Kate and everyone (Jenna already knew, but she is good at keeping secrets).

--------------------

Kate

Dad told me that I had a trust fund and that it was now worth--get this--TWO MILLION dollars! It was also mine to do what I wanted with: I could draw a monthly check or save it till I graduated from college. Talk about a surprise: I'm fucking rich!

------------------------

Lucy

Damn, I knew Kate had a trust fund, but two million dollars? I was thinking it would be a few thousand, but two million? Brad must have been sinking most of his income into his little girl's trust fund.

---------------------------

Allison

Two million--wow--and it was still growing, as Brad had set it up to always keep investing even if we took money out of it. Damn, you should have seen the look on Lucy's face: one of total surprise!