Wedding Psychosis

Story Info
The bride felt empty and sad years after the wedding.
8.2k words
4.42
59.1k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,307 Followers

This story is based on a concept from TallBaldUgly. We've worked together to bring this to life. As I've only had time to read thousands of the stories on this site, if we stepped on anyone else's story, you have our apologies.

Please read my profile for my stance on feedback. Feel free to email suggestions or start a conversation. Private messages work too.

Many people smile when told this joke. 'What do you call a bus full of attorneys at the bottom of a lake? A good start.' If you find that offensive, then I wouldn't read any further.

Chick Rains: "Dreams die hard, when they don't come true. Dreams die hard and there's nothing you can do."

+ + + +

Heather:

It starts early. The brain washing. From the first 'Learn to read' books, it's there. The movies for children cement the desire. A woman HAS an elaborate wedding. As a young girl grows, it is reinforced at every step. She's the queen of the ball, the envy of her friends, and of course there's the faceless man she's marrying. HE doesn't matter. A girl doesn't become a woman until she has a spectacular wedding.

There's the flowers. There's the dancing. Don't forget about the beautiful dress. Wearing the dress hours after the ceremony is expected. The food, the cake, the toasts, it's all part of the experience.

I had my wedding. It is one of my fondest memories. I would trade it all in if I could have eloped with someone who loved me until death do us part.

My name is Heather Cummins. I grew up as Heather Winslow. I just turned thirty and have a five year old son, Cody. I've never been one to stress about my physical appearance. I wear make-up and dress nicely, but I'm a little overweight. I was overweight in high school, when I married, and I'm still what people refer to as apple-bottomed or pear shaped. I'm a very caring person. I lend a shoulder to cry on more often than I should admit. My nickname with some of my best friends is 'the girl scout.'

There isn't a Mr. Cummins in my life. He traded me in for a newer model, one without kids. It happened before Cody was a year old. I'm a paralegal and my ex is an attorney. The new Mrs. Cummins was the receptionist in the skyscraper where his law offices are located. My alimony and child support aren't enough to live on so I never stepped down from my job as a paralegal. I don't now, nor ever did, work at the same office as my ex. Since I was served, my ex has never spent a minute with his son. In a typical legal maneuver, he had Cody DNA tested before agreeing to child support.

I never cheated on him, emotionally or physically. I'm not built that way.

+ + + +

Jillian:

It was my dream. I started planning it when I was a child. I play acted it. I dressed my dolls for the occasion. My Halloween costume was a wedding dress. An extravagant wedding was my top priority. That is until I met Carter. He became my top priority. I wanted him more than I can describe.

Carter and I married young. We met when I was a freshman in college. He was working in the bookstore. My grades slipped that year as I was spending way too much time on my back with Carter teaching me how much fun sex could be. We eloped in the summer before my junior year. I wanted a big wedding but my folks were living from paycheck to paycheck. As much as I wanted my grandiose affair, my concern, for who and how it would be paid, won out. Both sets of parents were less than thrilled at our decision. I was racking up a sizable student loan debt which continued to climb after we were married. Our honeymoon was spent in an RV we'd borrowed from my grandparents. The national park system was our playground.

Carter was the breadwinner as I continued my education. He's my knight in shining armor and has never complained about our one-sided arraignment. I was able to attract some scholarships, which helped ease my conscience. After graduating from law school I passed the bar exams, after one failed attempt. Landing a position at an established law firm earned me a sizable signing bonus and healthy salary.

Since our financial situation has improved immensely, I brought up the subject of having a big wedding to renew our vows. Carter is less than thrilled about the idea. It gnaws away at me. I've started holding it against Carter for not letting me live my childhood dream.

One of the attorneys in my office has persuaded me to have a faux wedding. We're planning on doing it at an upcoming convention.

+ + + +

Carter:

My name is Carter Fascino and I've been married to Jillian for eight years now. We had a whirlwind romance then eloped. I don't think we forced the issue. We couldn't stand to be apart from each other. It was very difficult to get good grades being that distracted.

We were both in college with Jillian two years behind me. I continued on, getting my masters. My dissertation went well enough. After grad school, I found a great job which allowed Jillian to continue her education. We didn't even need to vacate our near campus apartment.

When Jillian was accepted into law school, we put a down payment on a nice starter house near her new campus. Jillian is pretty smart and her grades continued to shine. She spent three years attending law school.

Without children to siphon my paycheck, we were gradually paying down our student loans. They won't be paid off any time soon. I use my spare time to turn our little starter home into something special.

Jillian has mentioned, on several occasions, that we should renew our marriage vows so she can have her dream wedding. I could care less about a wedding and firmly believe we have better uses for the money. We are ass deep in student loans and the home improvements haven't been cheap.

Around six months ago, when I reflect back on things, Jillian seemed to start treating me with a touch of disdain. I let it go, rationalizing it to the stress of her job. Unfortunately, her continual sniping has also resulted in our sex life plummeting. It's as if I don't know her any more.

I recently met a man named Dario Attraente who is helping me through this problem. The problem is a lot worse than I ever imagined.

+ + + +

Coco:

I am married to my dream lover. Enrico was enchanted with me. He turned on all of his charms. As an attorney in a large law firm, he makes a very nice salary. Boring my friends with my praise of Enrico is what I do best. We married within six months of meeting.

Being a virgin, on my wedding night, was my top priority. Although Enrico did everything in his playbook, to get me to spread my legs before we were married, I won out and he took my cherry on our wedding night. My friends tease me by calling me 'Saint Coco.'

I may have been a virgin, but I watched porn, and read stories, about how to please a man. Enrico's moans of pleasure tell me I'm pretty good at sex. We don't have any children yet but our target start date is rapidly approaching.

People think I'm more eye candy than substance. They are dead wrong. I may work in the sales department, but I'm a very shrewd negotiator. Knowing how to distract the opposite sex is crucial to closing some deals. I'm still a saint though. I've never done anything to put my marriage at risk. The men in my office do their best to seduce me. I've got a nice life with Enrico and have no plans to disrupt it.

Although I've been true, I recently learned that the man I married is a fraud. I've started working with a man named Dario Attraente who is helping me through this problem.

+ + + +

Heather:

As a recent graduate, I was absolutely thrilled when I landed a job as a paralegal at Blyndham and Robbem. I'd been married for a year and things seemed to be going great. After delivering my son, Cody, things weren't the same. It wasn't long before my ex moved out and I was served with divorce papers.

Having my job is my salvation. I can easily forget my personal problems with the never ending demands on my time. I was seduced by one of the attorneys in house. Enrico was quite charming and seemed to know exactly what to say and do to get me to agree to go out with him. At the time I wasn't his assigned paralegal, and didn't know he was married. Although several of the men in the office had shown an interest in dating me, Enrico won out. I deeply regret that decision.

After dinner, on our only date, I felt myself getting a touch woozy. Enrico took me back to my apartment. After I paid the babysitter, we started making out. I was too weak to fend off his advances. As much as I tried to deny his intended goal, I was too weak and soon found his cock being shoved into my somewhat dry pussy. There was no pleasure. I felt disgusted but it didn't end there. About thirty minutes later he flipped me over and shoved a glob of cream up my anus. The pain was real. I buried my head and sobbed as Enrico shoved his cock up my ass.

Enrico was gone when I awoke. There was blood and semen leaking from my anus. The jerk had the audacity to greet me cheerfully in the office.

"Thanks for the evening doll. You were great. Let's do that again, and soon."

I glared at him. If I thought I had a chance to pursue rape charges, I would have. I needed this job, as it paid so well, and the cost of daycare was substantial. I chalked it up to being one of life's lessons. There was no doubt in my mind that the bastard had drugged me. I never felt the need to extract some form of revenge, until now. What, when, and how still needed to be determined, but I planned on shoving it up his ass when I got the chance.

From that point on, I never entertained any offers from any of my co-workers. That's not to say that I wasn't tempted. There were a few of the single attorneys who seemed really nice, but I decided to not mix work and pleasure.

Fate can be a cruel thing. Not only am I assigned as Enrico's paralegal, I am also the assigned paralegal for his latest conquest, Jillian Charmers.

Jillian helped me immensely. She's an attorney working insurance cases and she'd only been on staff for six months when I was assaulted. We became friends. Whereas I had my fancy wedding, Jillian had taken the route of eloping with her Prince Charming. Sadly, she wanted a wedding. She harbors a grudge against her husband for denying her that spectacle.

I used to think she was a role model. Now it's all I can do to fake my smiles when dealing with her. Against all of our warnings, she is having an affair with Enrico Traditore. The more time she spends around him, the more dismissive she becomes to all of her office friends. Initially she was 'one of us.' She was not above hanging around any of the females in the office, regardless of their position. After my disastrous date with Enrico, she was very thoughtful and caring helping me deal with the lingering effects. I never let anyone know it was Enrico who raped me.

As she became confident in her job, Jillian changed. Although she is cordial with the receptionists and paralegals, she is now above them and treats us accordingly. It's not just her. I think the environment lends itself to that result.

Once Enrico and Jillian started their affair, the disrespect from both has been compounded. The sad part about their affair is that they didn't bother to conceal it. Working with either of them was a challenge. Having to deal with both, which happened more than a few days a week, takes a lot of patience.

+ + + +

Enrico:

I love women. Correction, I love having sex with women. When I pry those legs apart, I take great pleasure in treating myself to those forbidden charms. Married pussy is the best. They want sex as much as I do and there's no commitment.

It's a game we play, and I love playing the game. Yeah, I'm married. She's a sweet lady but I can't see myself spending the rest of my life with her. I worked hard to get to her prize package. She's the only virgin I've ever had the pleasure of taking. I had to get married to take her cherry, but with the pre-nuptial agreement she signed, leaving her won't cost me much. My grandparents left me a nice trust fund which is sheltered against claims.

My latest project is Jillian. We work in the same office. When you're on the prowl, you keep your ears open. I caught wind that she wanted a dream wedding and her husband wasn't interested. That gave me the opening I needed.

Breaking down the marriage vows starts with treating her like a queen. Turning her view of her husband into that a selfish bastard is the next step. Promising the dream, in exchange for burying my cock, is the end game. Jillian and I are headed to a conference and we plan on 'getting married.'

I've enjoyed Jillian's married pussy several times leading up to this fiasco. I've had better, but that's not the way I describe it to her.

+ + + +

Dario:

My first job, as an attorney, was at Blyndham and Robbem. I left on less than amicable terms when I refused to do something I felt was unethical for Charlie Robbem, whose name graced our letterhead.

Charlie did everything he could to sink my career. He did his best to get me disbarred. Fortunately I had always made paper and digital records of all of my legal dealings. They ruled in my favor and sanctioned Robbem.

I've never been married but was infatuated with one of the paralegals. Although Heather Cummins and I dated a few times, something changed and she wanted nothing to do with an intra-office romance. I've meant to reach out to her sooner, but the amount of time I'd spent getting my own practice established, realistically prevented it.

Last week I finally got around to contacting Heather. To say the least, since I contacted Heather, things have been nothing short of bizarre.

+ + + +

Heather:

Enrico called me into his office "I need a copy of the Rutter's settlement offer."

"Yes sir. I'll bring it in."

A few minutes later "Here's your copy Mr. Traditore."

"I said I needed three copies. You are worthless."

"I'm sorry I thought you .."

"The last thing I need is for you to think. Now get me THREE copies. Are you smart enough to handle that?"

I turned to leave only to be met by Jillian entering his office "What's going on Enrico?"

"Our dumb little paralegal can't count to three. How are you doing Jillian?"

"Just peachy. Heather can you dress any frumpier? Have a little class girl. Did you put your makeup on while driving?"

The lovers chuckled. I did my best to breath normally.

+ + + +

Dario Attraente was one of the attorneys I was fond of at Blyndham and Robbem. He left a few months after my date rape. We had dated a few times but after the rape I shut everyone out. Dario is about a foot taller than me, and although in his early thirties, his hairline has almost completely receded. He has the kind of face that, well, makes Mick Jagger look cute. It only shocks you the first time you meet him. After that you realize he's a very nice man.

Promises to keep in touch with Dario never materialized. That is until earlier this week. I received an email through Linked In from him. He included his phone number so I called.

"Dario, this is Heather Cummins. Is this a good time to talk?"

"Heather, thanks for calling. This is a great time to talk. How have you been?"

"Getting by Dario. How about you?"

"It's been a struggle but I'm established now and have a full calendar."

We talked for a while longer before "Listen Heather, this is a bit forward of me, but if you're not seeing anyone I'd love to take you to dinner."

"I'd like that Dario. When were you thinking?"

"If it's not Sunday it will have to be two weeks out. I'm headed to Vegas Tuesday morning for that week-long convention."

"Sunday works. I'm headed to Vegas for that same convention too!"

+ + + +

Buttoning up her blouse and fluffing her hair, Jillian used her cell phone, in selfie mode, to touch up her lipstick. Enrico tucked his shirt in and laced his black Oxfords.

"Can't wait for next week Jillian. You getting psyched about your wedding?"

"Enrico, I think I'd enjoy it more if we were divorced. How about we fill out the paperwork and sign it. That should make me feel better. Can't be getting married while we're still married now can we? We can shred the documents before we leave this room."

"Heather, come in here."

Taking a very deep breath Heather noticed Jillian and Enrico with big smiles on their faces. Both looked very flushed.

"We need you to fill out a petition for divorce for each of us."

When it came time for the division of assets, the giggle fest was at mach speed.

"Keep the house, I'll move out" the laughter was constant.

"And the savings, you keep them" they were high-fiving each other.

"Oh yeah, give him four grand a month in alimony" both thought they were hilarious.

Their guts were hurting as they were laughing so hard. Seeing Jillian and Enrico disrespect their marriages was sickening to me.

"Put all of those in mine too Heather. I can be as magnanimous as you Jillian."

Heather used her computer to prepare the documents. She made two copies of each.

Placing only one copy in front of each "You sign as petitioner by the yellow tabs. Since each of you are representing the other, sign by the pink tabs."

They signed and kissed.

"There. We're divorced. Heather, shred these right now!"

Heather gathered up the documents. While the two were distracted kissing, she placed those face down in a folder by her computer. Picking up the unsigned copies, Heather took her time shredding them. One page at a time went into the shredder.

"That's all for now Heather. Get each of us a bottle of water."

+ + + +

Sunday night I dressed a little provocatively. It's been a while since I'd been romanced and it's time I tried to get something going.

"Heather! Over here!"

"Hey Dario, you're looking good."

Kissing me on the cheek "Me? Look at you! Come on, our table's ready."

Dinner and small talk went well.

"So how's things going at Blyndham and Robbem?"

"Not so great. I'm the paralegal for two royal assholes. Let me tell you what they did Friday."

I went into great detail and also told Dario about their plans to get married in Vegas. I explained how Enrico raped me and that's why I shut Dario out before he left. His responses left me hoping I would able to expand the bounds of this relationship.

"Is the petition to divorce still on your computer? You said you shredded the copies but kept the signed copies?"

"Yes to both. Why?"

"I think you should file them electronically. Scan the signature sheet in and attach it."

"I'd lose my job. I can't afford that."

"You could come work with me."

"I don't know Dario. I have some feelings for you and that sounds like it might get complicated."

"Heather, I said you could come work WITH me, not for me. It's my company and if we want to start a relationship, we can. Besides, if it doesn't work out, your last employer will be me and not Blyndham and Robbem."

"When do I have to decide Dario?"

"How about now? If you want your revenge I can help facilitate it for you. If they file their petitions before they get married, it makes the intent look very believable. We'd need to find a way to get that Vegas marriage certificate filed to seal their fate. Once the courts have their petitions, I can contact their spouses and make the divorce a reality. I think a judge would be hard pressed to dismiss the petitions if they've already been responded to. Since we are all headed to Vegas Tuesday morning, it has to be filed tonight so the courts can get it in the system tomorrow. If you have contact information, for the spouses, I can contact them and explain their options. Family law, including divorces, is my specialty."

His plan was devious, yet oh so delicious. The concessions in the petition would drain their pockets. They both treat me like a secretary or receptionist and I'm not. I'm a professional paralegal.

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,307 Followers