Wedding Reception Surprise

Story Info
Wedding leads to lust.
4.1k words
4.1
194.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This incredibly exciting tale occurred last Saturday night as my husband and I met a group of friends and family at a wedding reception. The wedding was held outdoors in a park like setting with the reception following in a castle-like building in nearby Gilbert. We were dancing and enjoying the music and spirits. The band were members were family and friends to the groom and the music carried a Latin beat. While the band went on break, we gathered on the dance floor and were talking, when my husband put his arm around me and gave me a long sexy kiss. As this was happening, I felt a hand caressing my ass. Assuming it was my husband's hand, we continued to kiss. Since the area was dark, I was not the least bit uncomfortable with what he was doing since I knew no one could see.

The hand on my ass then moved down, lifting my short skirt enough to then caress my ass directly, as I was wearing only a thong underneath. As my hubby and I continued to kiss, the hand then slipped under the thong and the fingers gently stroked my pussy. I was really turned on, and then I realized that my husband's arm was still around me. Whose hand was feeling my pussy? I broke the kiss long enough to glance over to see a very handsome Latino man looking down behind me. It was his hand! I didn't want to stop him. I resumed my kiss with my hubby and the man got the encouragement he needed to slide a finger inside. It was incredible! Knowing another man was fingering me, while I was kissing my husband.

I started to orgasm, and the stranger must have felt me tightening. Then he pulled away. My husband stopped the kiss and I hugged him. I looked over at the stranger who had moved about five feet away. We made eye contact, he smiled and put a finger in his mouth and winked at me. I winked back. I knew he was tasting me! I decided to tell my husband about what happened in hopes that he might be turned on by it. Maybe he would let my admirer have some more fun. After a couple of drinks, Scott knew I was horny, as I put my foot up on the seat next to him. Of course, my skirt slipped down to my crotch and I knew my labia was showing and so did he. He grinned as he stroked my thigh, feeling the nylon stockings beneath his hand. In seconds, his hand was holding my pussy and his finger was exploring the velvet opening.

We played like this for quite a while until we heard a slow dancing number being played. Before he could ask me to dance, the handsome guy from the dance floor was at our table requesting a dance with me. I let this guy get a good view of my thighs and cameltoe, as I turned to ask my hubby if it was ok. He winked as he gave his approval, and I got up and into the dancer's arms. We danced in sight of our table and I watched for signals. When I saw Scott reach up and scratch his armpit, I too raised my arm, exposing my tit. I soon felt my partner's hand on my breast, and I got a thrill from his touch. My husband saw it too, and I saw his hidden smile. After grinding our hips together in the dance, my admirer asked me if I wanted to go out on the patio for a smoke, to which I agreed.

We sat on a park-like bench in a darkened part of the grounds and lit up, as I saw my husband come out, unobserved and take up a position where he could watch. That's when I poured it on by stretching out my legs with my skirt up to my crotch. I lifted up my arms, stretching and putting my hands behind my head. I felt the slight breeze on my nipples, which got hard immediately, as I glanced over at my dance partner. I saw he was torn as to what to look at and I asked, "Do you like what you see?" When he nodded dumbly, I took one of his hands and put it on my soaking thong and the other on one of my tits. This guy needed no lessons, as he began finger fucking me and squeezing my nipples. I was too horny to even breathe, as I unzipped his pants and took out his cock.

I looked over at my husband and saw the nod of "yes", so I lost no time in leaning over and starting a blow job, which I love to do. I sucked furiously, licking his balls, since his pants were now down to his knees. I teased his ass and felt his cock throbbing. When I feel a throbbing cock in my mouth I go crazy with desire, and I showed it, as I sucked and licked every part of his cock. I didn't want it to end and stopped a few times, but soon felt his hand pressing my head down tighter. His hips were thrusting, as he was in the throes of cumming and fucked my mouth in a frenzy. I was soon rewarded with a mouthful of cum, and I delighted in licking it up and swallowing his load. When I was finished, I left him there and walked over to my husband, who was standing watching with a roaring hard on.

We sat down and had a few more drinks. I was starting to feel real good and horny after about four margaritas. Mario was sitting beside me rubbing my thighs while my husband sat across from us, watching Mario kiss me and rub my legs. After awhile, my husband asked Mario if he was ready to fuck me, and he said yes. We left the reception and headed to a Mario's nearby hotel room. When we got there, I was breathing heavily I was so nervous. Then my mouth almost dropped when Mario asked my husband to leave the room. My husband to my surprise agreed and asked me if that was okay with me. I said yes, but I was nervous about being left alone with this strange man. My husband told me he would be back whenever we were done to just call him on his cell phone.

My husband left, and there I was, alone with Mario. He told me to lie down on the bed, and I did. He started to kiss my stomach and started removing my clothes, first my dress then my bra and thong. I was breathing hard and I was nervous and horny. After he had me totally naked, he started licking my pussy and my asshole and made me cum a couple of times. After he made me cum, he asked me if I would suck his cock again. I hadn't really paid much attention to his cock the first time because it had been dark. But when I went down between his legs to suck his cock, I was amazed on how big he was. His cock was about 9 1/2 inches long and veiny with large balls. I started licking it up and down and he talked to me while I sucked.

He told me to make eye contact while I sucked his cock, and also asked me to suck his balls. I sucked and licked it for a long time. I could feel myself cumming again just by him talking to me while I sucked his cock. I finally made him cum, as I licked his balls while he masturbated his cock. After a few minutes rest, I got between his legs again and sucked his cock to get him hard again. I was feeling nasty and I wanted to get fucked by this big cock. When he was hard again, he flipped me on my back and spread my legs. He started to put his large cock inside of me as I moaned a little bit. Because he was big, he started slowly and picked up the pace. Soon I felt his big hairy balls hitting my ass.

It felt great to get fucked so hard and deep, and I was biting my bottom lip and moaning. It hurt a little because he was thick too, but my pussy juice helped lubricate his big cock. Then he bent me over and fucked me doggy style while he played with my ass. As he fucked me, I came again, but he continued to pound my little pussy. I sucked his cock again to lubricate him, as he made me straddle him. I could feel his cock all the way inside of me, as he lifted me up and down on his cock. He sucked my nipples and fucked me like that for about ten minutes, and then flipped me on my back again and fucked my pussy again. This time he came all over my belly button. I fucked him one more time before calling my husband to pick me up.

Just then Mario walked up behind me and slid his hands around my waist, and then he started slowly grinding himself into my ass. My husband began asking questions about my fuck session. I just stood there and listened as Mario was pulling down my skirt and thong. I was so damn horny, I could feel my pussy throbbing as Mario knelt down and began to kiss my ass cheeks and rub up and down my legs. I could tell he was getting closer and closer to my aching pussy, and I wanted him to get closer, but I also wanted him to stop. My husband went on and on about some new plans, and Mario went in and out of my pussy with his tongue. All I could do was stand there with the phone to my ear and listen to my husband's voice while another man buried is tongue in my pussy.

To this day I couldn't tell you what the hell he said that night, but I basically agreed with every word he said. He said to wrap things up and he would start down from the hotel bar to get me. My mind was totally on that hot tongue that was tantalizing my pussy. Then to my pleasant surprise Mario ran his tongue up over my asshole, which almost made me scream in ecstasy. My knees buckled and I braced myself over the desk where my cell phone was. I had never had my asshole licked before, and I didn't know the pleasure it created. Mario stood up, unzipped his pants, and positioned his cock at my already wet and throbbing pussy. I knew what was coming next. He began to slowly push his hard cock up into my pussy. It hurt a little at first because he was going too fast. But I made him slow down until I could adjust to his size again.

Mike had his hands cupped around my waist and he was going deeper and deeper with every thrust. I remember standing there, slightly bent over, holding onto the corner of the desk, with my eyes closed and my mouth open. My jaws were hurting because I was straining so hard to not make any sound while I was on the phone. By this time, Mario was pounding me hard; so hard that the desk was moving a little. Then my sister called my cell phone from the reception and asked where I was. I told her Scott and I had gone down the road for a drink and chat with some others at a lounge. My sister asked what that sound was, I told her the bartender had dropped a serving platter, and luckily, she believed me. If you have never tried fucking someone while you're on the phone, and don't want the other person to know, let me tell you, it's one of the hardest things I have ever done.

But it was also the most erotic thing I have ever done. He would go real fast with a lot of short strokes, and then one, maybe two long deep strokes, and then back to the short fast strokes. I had never been fucked like this before, and the fact that Mario was spreading my pussy wider. He was touching my insides with his cock that usually don't get touched, and it was driving me into uncontrollable bliss. Just then, Mario slowly pushed his hard cock deep up into my cervix, and it hurt like a bitch because I wasn't expecting it. As I bit my lower lip, I suddenly realized Mario was pumping my hot pussy full of cum. I could feel his fat shaft pulse inside of me with every load he ejected. My sister, who had been jabbering the whole time, says "okay, maybe I'll see you later tonight".

After hanging up, I stood up and turned around to face Mario. He had sweat beads on his forehead and I smiled and wiped them away. We kissed and he pulled his pants back up, as I went to the ladies room to clean up. Scott then knocked on the room door and we said our goodnight to my new friend. We then walked back to the lounge where my husband explained about meeting another one of the reception guests who had witnessed my dirty dancing with Mario. Within a few minutes, our guest arrived and sat down next to me, with my husband sitting across from us. I am wearing a black skirt that goes down to my knees, but it is what's underneath that sets the situation going. I am wearing thigh high stockings and no underwear.

I had recently shaved, giving my legs and my pussy a silky smoothness. We first order drinks to help free us from our inhibitions and make everyone more relaxed. During this time we are talked and got to know each other, and that is when our guest started massaging my knees. We continued talking, but my mind continued to think about what will happen later this evening. Our guest continued to inch his way up my skirt making me wetter in the anticipation. He took his finger and rubbed the outline of my stockings and began stroking my inner thigh. Almost reflexively, my legs spread allowing him to proceed upwards. Within seconds he fingered my pussy; stroking and massaging the folds. I nearly had an orgasm, so I took a deep breath and another small drink.

The drive to our hotel room was uneventful, though it seemed to take forever while my mind thought about the pleasure I will soon be feeling. We arrived and walked to our room, my hands fumbled with the key card at the door. The door opened and as soon as it closed behind us, it all began. Our guest quickly started kissing my neck and raising his hand up my skirt. My husband now turned on our digital camera. My eyes were rolled back as waves of pleasure hit me. My husband started snapping photos of my face and the hand of our guest, which had found its way into the folds of my pussy once again. I dropped to my knees and unfastened his zipper; his penis was bulging through his underwear. I removed his penis from his pants and started licking the shaft. My tongue trailed downward where I licked his balls lightly at first, and then adding a little more pressure as I became hotter.

Both my husband and our guest removed their shirts. I now placed the tip of his penis in my mouth. My husband quickly set the camera down and started the video recorder. My mouth slid down his shaft faster and faster. I could taste his pre-cum in my mouth, and I knew I needed him. I needed to feel him deep inside of me. A little more sucking, and before I knew it, we were all undressed. Our guest laid me on the bed. My head was spinning, probably from both the excitement and the alcohol I consumed. His body was pressed close to mine and I felt almost trapped, because I could not move very much. I didn't mind much because of what I was feeling. He looked deep into my eyes and pressed his lips to mine. I opened my mouth and allowed his tongue to enter. He then proceeded to kiss my face and trailed his kisses down my neck to my breast.

His tongue drew circles around my nipples. His gentle biting and sucking drove waves of pleasure through my body. I could hardly see that my husband filmed and took photos of us from different angles. I was so lost in the moment. Our guest now lowered his head down my stomach, kissing every few inches, until his head rested between my legs. I uttered very few words, but my moaning led him to pursue his goal and push his tongue deep inside me. Slowly at first and then with increasing pressure: His tongue slid up and down, once in a while, circling my clit and then finally pushing into my slit. The warm, probing sensation caused my abdomen to quiver and my clit started to throb. He sensed this and slowly began kissing upward, along my stomach and past my breast.

I felt his penis pushing and sliding at the folds of my labia, until it found the entrance. As warm and excited that I already was, it was hard to believe how tight it felt when he began pushing his mushroom shaped head inside. I felt a little pain, which showed on my face. He peered into my eyes and lowered his mouth to my ear telling me to relax and that everything would be all right. His hips began gyrating, back and fourth until I loosened up. Out of the corner of my eye, I could still see my husband and the flash of his camera. I then returned my gaze to the eyes of our guest. He continued his pushing until I finally gave way, feeling his penis fill my inside. The warmth and the pressure nearly led me to have an orgasm; but again, he whispered for me to relax.

He continued his thrusting, occasionally pressing a little harder when he felt my cervix; all the while kissing me passionately all over my face. His breathing became faster and more shallow, and I knew he was about to cum. I then pulled him close and whispered to him that it was okay; I wanted him to fill me with his cum. He pulled his penis almost all the way out and then pushed it back in, my muscles began quivering and I yelled out; "OH Yes! Fuck me, fill me, I want to you to fill me, OH God don't stop."

He didn't stop. I felt his body tense up and then a big, warm load of cum flooded deep inside of my pussy; almost simultaneously, I had a major orgasm, pulling him close, quivering and allowing his cum to fill me. When we both finished our climax, we kissed each other deeply and he pulled out of me, leaving me with the feeling of emptiness. My husband then handed the camera to him and lay down on the bed. I began licking his penis, but I could hardly wait to have the feeling of a penis back inside me. My husband, by now, is so turned on that I can already feel him getting close to having an orgasm. I lowered myself on him. His penis slid into me quickly with the aid of our guest's cum. I kissed him passionately, occasionally looking into his eyes seeing how much he loves me and is turned on by me.

I whispered into his ear that I wanted to feel him cum in me too. I then began kissing him deeply and riding him faster. The feeling of cumming in me again, after I just received a load of cum from another man, drove him crazy. Just then I felt him cum in me. Wave after wave of pleasure hit my body, as I felt his warmth fill me (while our guest got it all on film). My legs were so weak after such intense pleasure, that it took a while to get off of my husband. Cum slowly dripped out of my pussy, as I fell back on the bed nearly exhausted from the fuckings I just received. The darkness and heat washed over me. Another man is kneeling between my legs in my husband's place. He has been watching my husband fuck me and is very excited. He's completely hard, and the tip of his cock brushes my pussy.

His cock gently pressed against me, spreading me open. I tilted my hips wanting more inside, as he slowly moved between my legs. Deep inside I feel his tip pass the pleasant spot where my husband's comes to rest, when he throbs and spurts inside me. I squeezed his thick shaft tightly, welcoming it as his body settled on top of me. His smell is unfamiliar, as is the feel of his body slowly making love to me. I hear my pussy slurping hungrily at his cock, as he moved with slow deep strokes inside me. Each time his hips softly bump mine, his warm, hot cock lingered deep within me slowly throbbing. My moans reach his ears and he can no longer hold back. Softly groaning, his body pressed against mine and he began to cum!

His cock rhythmically jerked, as I felt each hot spurt. His slippery cum coated me, as his cock worked his sperm back and forth inside me. My pussy sucked at him, forcing every drop from his delicious penis. He lay there exhausted! I felt his cock soften inside, the warm sticky cum oozing out around it. He moved up off me, and again I was temporarily alone. Hot and flushed, I felt the bed moving again, as someone climbed in with me. This man was heavier, and I could feel his enormous presence. He too had been watching all of this, and now he wanted me, so badly! Large strong hands lifted me by my waist and turned me over. Hands and arms pulled me up onto my knees and spread my legs wide apart.

I was surprised at how easy it was for me to be lifted by the third man, to be spread, and I moaned deeply in anticipation. Arching my behind, I surrendered completely to him. I felt his cock wet and enormous, as he rubbed himself against my pussy. Up and down my slit, the delicious knob touching me seemingly everywhere at once; and then he nestled it against my opening and pushed slowly against me. My pussy opened wider, as he slid inside me ever-so-slowly, introducing me to new and exotic feelings. A powerful wave of desire coursed through me, as the head of his penis popped softly inside. I uttered uncontrollable sounds of pleasure, as he inched his fat cock further into my body. The friction and heat are incredible. I found myself pushing back against him, wanting him deeper. He filled me slowly, coaxing wave after wave of pleasure from my body. My loins and belly become one with his cock, stroking, massaging in this deep, intimate way. Sounds of wet, hot sex escaped our crotches.

12