Weddings Make Her Horny

Story Info
Siana's raunchy dreams are answered in a church.
3.4k words
43.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lia Monde
Lia Monde
391 Followers

Weddings made Siana horny. Maybe that seemed crude to some people, but it was undeniably true for her. Perhaps, it was that everyone got dressed up and looked their attractive best. Or, the beautiful and sensuous feeling outfits that she got to wear. Or, the hopeful, fairy tale atmosphere. It might be the up tempo music and close dancing, or seeing happy friends. Maybe, it was just the easily flowing champagne and strong drinks that lowered her inhibitions. Whatever it was, the whole atmosphere was intoxicating and sexily stimulating. Weddings created that 'girls just wanna have fun' mindset for her.

Regardless of the reasons, there was definitely a liberating effect on her libido. She felt young and alive and randy. And, Siana was never the most reserved girl in the first place.

There were a number of attractive guys at the wedding of her friend, Jill. They all were freshly scrubbed and dressed in dashing suits. Today, she found an old friend, Adam, particularly appealing. His broad smile, quick wit and athletic body was a deadly combination when Siana was on the prowl. Plus, like her, he had an irreverent and devil may care attitude.

The wedding reception was at the romantic Wayside Inn next to the white clad church where the ceremony had taken place. After a dance, Siana led Adam out to the ivy shaded patio to get another drink. The warm Spring air was redolent with the nectar of blooming flowers. She perched on a stone wall and savored the fruity wine while listening to the music drift out from the dance floor.

"You look gorgeous today, Siana." Adam said with sincerity.

Flattered, Siana raised her glass in a toast and returned the compliment, "You clean up quite nicely yourself, kind sir." Even before the praise, she felt attractive.

She'd worked hard to achieve the effect. Siana believed that the right sexy clothes could be more erotically intriguing than no clothes. Her strapless purple dress exposed her shoulders and provided a healthy peek of the cleavage between her pushed up breasts. The material clung to her body before it flared to accent the sway of her hips. She knew the rich mauve color complemented her complexion. The above the knee length was short enough to be eye-catching and teased the imagination, but was just long enough to be decent for such a formal occasion.

Altogether, the ensemble made her feel beautiful and feminine. It was just the look she wanted. The accessories added to the flirty appeal. Her dark hair was pinned into a loose chignon to display her long neck. A deep blue turquoise necklace was medium length so the silver cross it held nestled in her cleavage. Her perfume had a fresh, springtime fragrance. Three inch heels helped to shape her calves and ass. Make-up highlighted her best features.

Adam's eyes were roaming her curves with barely concealed desire. From experience, Siana knew weddings also triggered lusty feelings in young men. Noting there was a lull in the festivities, she decided to find some privacy for a little necking.

"Let's go for a walk." she said with a teasing flutter of her eyelids. When Siana picked up her wine glass, Adam grabbed another beer and followed her off the patio.

She danced down the path with a swing and a skip. Pausing to enjoy some flowers, Siana made a practiced bend at the waist that pulled her dress up her legs revealingly. Adam smiled and his eyes widened at the intentionally lascivious motion. Crossing the lawn, she twirled causing her hem to flounce and her breasts to bounce. She moved with a fluid grace. He was riveted.

She paused at the top of the old stone bridge crossing a shallow stream that separated the Inn from the church. Finishing her drink, she set the wine glass on the railing. Throwing her arms wide to take in the tall oaks and maples in their fresh green garb, the crystal water, the mating chirp of songbirds, the manicured grounds, and the old building, she said, "Isn't this place magically beautiful?"

Nodding his head, Adam sincerely agreed. "Yes. And, the weather is ideal as well."

Looking up, Siana concurred that the brilliant white clouds and weather we're truly ideal. She was happy they had cooperated for Jill's special day. Slipping her hand into Adam's, she led him on toward the church.

Walking uphill on the brick path, she leaned into his body. He responded by wrapping his arm around her and resting his hand on her hip.

The oversized church double door was painted in shiny black in stark contrast to the weathered white cladding. It was still unlocked from the wedding. Adam leaned back and pulled the door open. Inside, the wedding flowers and decorations were intact. Bright afternoon light streamed through the stained glass windows to give the interior a colorful, festive radiance.

Although no one was around, Siana tiptoed quietly down the aisle. In the middle of the small church, she turned toward Adam and wrapped her arms around his neck. She surprised him with a kiss.

When they broke the kiss, he exuberantly lifted her off the floor and spun her around. She laughed and tossed her head back. When he set her down, she loosened her hair. Giving her head a shake, it fell to caress her shoulders. They kissed again. As he stroked her raven locks, she placed her head against his neck and scanned the inspirationally beautiful interior.

Siana spied the choir balcony. She said, "Let's go up there." Before, he could respond, she was headed to the spiral staircase. It was narrow and steep with metal risers and a solid curved wood side. Siana was two steps ahead of Adam. The steepness accentuated the shortness of her skirt. Glancing back, she noticed Adam's eyes were fixated upskirt between her thighs.

While the racy display may not have been intentional, Siana was not troubled by the attention. In fact, she slowed her pace and began to give an exaggerated swish to her hips.

Looking up, Adam caught the mischievous excitement in her eyes. Responding to the salacious invitation, he lightly touched her right leg above the knee and let his hand slide down her leg as she stepped higher.

The touch sent a buzz up her body.

When their was no rebuke to his advance, Adam felt a rush and was emboldened.

The choir loft had a pipe organ and several tiered rows of wide benches for the singers. They were of the same deep wood as the pews below, but had no backs and were topped with plush velvet cushions.

Moving toward the front, Siana splayed her hands on the railing and leaned forward taking in the color dappled scene below. The hint of a sweet fragrance from the abundant flowers added to her giddy feeling.

Adam stepped behind her. Placing his arms on both sides, he put his hands next to hers on the rail and lean his body against her back. Aroused from the sight and touch of her thighs on the stairs, he whispered in her ear, "You seem particularly sexy today."

Rather than play coy, Siana turned and faced him, "I feel particularly sexy today. How about you, lover boy?"

His face lit up at the teasing comment. "Looking at you in that dress, I feel very turned on."

"Why don't you do something about it?" Siana invited, resting her hands on his chest and gazing deep into his eyes.

Looking around, "Right here? In the church?"

"Why not? I bet it would be heavenly." She grabbed the lapels of his jacket and pulled him forward for another kiss.

Breaking the kiss, Adam smiled broadly and replied, "Why not, indeed." Wrapping her in his arms, he kissed her more firmly. Pulling their bodies together, Adam moved his hands along her back and inhaled her perfume.

Siana's lips gave his a series of quick kisses. Her heart began to pump and her sexual drives accelerated. She loosened his tie and unbuttoned the top closure on his shirt.

Their heads twisted as they exchanged a continuous series of kisses. Adam's fingers danced on the bare skin of Siana's shoulders and he enjoyed the press of her breasts against his chest. Their cuddling continued for several minutes as their hands traveled across their bodies. Her eyes opened and closed. Each snapshot captured a different scene of the stained glass color and ornate decorations of the church emphasizing the risque location of their canoodling.

She had hoped for some enjoyable kissing to satiate her physical desires. But rather than leave her satisfied, the delightful contact had increased her lust. Siana realized she wouldn't be contented with simple necking. She put more power and energy into her embrace. Entwining her finger's in Adam's thick hair, she pulled his head forward mashing their lips. She simultaneously pushed her hips against him. The action caused her tits to rub upward against his pecs giving them a sizzling tingle.

Adam mumbled, "I'm getting hot." He yanked off his jacket and removed his loosened tie.

In a licentious purr, Siana responded, "You're giving me the hots." It was a true statement. Adam's sexual arousal and fit body were stoking her desire. But, it was also true that her heart was racing from playing the part of the devilish temptress. She moved her body to draw his eyes to her jingling boobs. Then with a giggle, she sucked her index finger into her mouth, removed it, kissed it, then placed it on his lips.

Adam's heart beat shot higher. He kissed her finger and sucked the moist digit into his mouth. He flicked it with his tongue. As she purred her approval, Adam kissed her hand then moved on to bless each eye with a feathery kiss. He proceeded to her ear and whispered sinful desires. After a flick of his tongue on her earlobe, he kissed his way to her cleavage. Nestling his face in the embrace of her breasts his hands lifted them from the bottom and fondled them through the shiny fabric of her revealing dress.

While enjoying the attention, she untucked his shirt and placed her hands on his warm skin. With a skimming movement, she alternated between her palms tracing his pectorals and her brightly painted nails playfully scratching his stomach.

Adam had been hesitant to accost her in a church. Now, his surging hormones and Siana's eagerness swept away his reluctance. As she began unbuttoning his shirt, he reached behind her and tugged at her zipper. When it was down about 6 inches, it released the pressure and her dress slowly slipped from her breasts to rest at her waist. It was like a slow motion unveiling.

The sight of her fleshy breasts nestled in the lacy, demi cups of her strapless black bra caught his breath and stiffened his penis.

Siana was glad she'd worn a pair of her raciest lingerie. She considered herself a connoisseur of lingerie. The touch, the design, the look always made her feel ultra-feminine and sexy. She reveled in the knowledge of the impact of its visual enticement on her partner. "Catnip" she described it to her girlfriends. She proudly had drawers and drawers of scanty and colorful attire as part of her 'seduction arsenal'. Wielding these heavenly delights gave her a sense of evil power over men. Flaunting her boobs in a slow dance before Adam's eyes drew him closer.

He nestled his lips back in her cleavage and massaged her globes with rhythmic squeezes. Inhaling her heated aroma of perfume and desire was intoxicating. Playing with her breasts for a short eternity rapidly pushed Adam to blindly desiring more forbidden fruit. One thing led to another and the bra was unfastened and fell to the floor.

Simultaneously, Siana slipped the shirt from his shoulders and flung it to rest on the organ. Without breaking their embrace, she lowered the zipper on her dress the rest of the way and wiggled it off her hips as he suckled on her grateful teats. The bride might be wearing white today, but Siana wore skimpy Jezebel red lace bikini panties. Her flesh tone stay-up stockings were topped with a three inch band of racy elastic embroidery.

Removing his mouth from her hardened nipples, Adam stared in wonder at the most miraculous sight he'd ever seen in a church. Following her provocative lead, his trousers were loosened and on the floor in seconds.

When he hugged her tightly, she stepped delicately out of her fallen dress and leaned into him forcing him to sit on the bench. The late afternoon sun was creating a prism of colors through the stained glass windows. It bathed their almost naked bodies in an ethereal light. Siana spread her thighs and straddled his legs.

Adam placed his hands on her half-covered behind and pulled her hips close. As she wrapped her legs around his waist, his hard staff pushed against his boxers and pressed on the front of her shiny panties.

It was an understatement to say this was the least clothes she'd every worn in a church. Nonetheless, it was accurate to say she'd never felt so divine.

Adam lifted his hips to increase the pressure on their loins. The firm prods of his hardening staff sent jolts of joy through Siana. Rather than feeling guilty or hesitant, she took this electric feeling between her thighs as a mystical sign that she should follow her most human of cravings.

Humping in the chapel, their spirits were moved and bodies entwined in a rapturous state. They worshipped each others flesh with eyes, hands, lips and tongues.

The devout might condemn Siana's heathen behavior, yet her inspired mind felt transformed. Adam's yearning pitchfork was rhythmically blessing her panties. Within the temple of her dainty lingerie, her lips became engorged and moist. Her musky scent of hormones and fluids mixed with her perfume and his perspiration to create a stimulating incense.

While her body was increasingly in control, part of her mind feared almighty retribution for her whorish actions. The demon in her seduced her to continue with the thought that no specific Commandment said "though shalt not have carnal knowledge in a church".

Adam was untroubled by such doubt. He always put faith in following his libido's commands. To him, it seemed wicked not to culminate the congress their bodies screamed for. He lifted Siana from his lap and stood her in front of the bench. He removed his boxers to be in the unadorned state he had entered this world. He paused for a moment to touch the damp front of her deep red panties.

She shivered at the wanton massage and delighted when he licked the moisture from his fingers.

But, he was too possessed by this angelic hellion to hesitate long. Hooking his thumbs on her waistband, he dropped to his knees and slowly pulled her lacy vestments down her legs to the floor. Leaving the stockings and heels in place, Adam raised his eyes and devoured the nude display of this goddess. Her head was backlit by the main window of the loft and it gave her a shimmering halo.

At eye level was the Devil's Playground where her legs came together in a triangular patch of wet and tangled hair. In a throaty voice, he confessed his irresistible need for her and leaned forward losing himself in her pagan wilderness. He lapped upward the length of her swollen gash. Squeezing the globes of her ass, Adam nibbled her voluptuous meat and sucked at her pungent wine.

Feeling weak-kneed from the warm attentions of his tongue, Siana braced herself on his head. Each new violation of her feminine sanctuary forced a gasp from her lips. Digging her nails into his scalp, she whispered prayers of thanks for his ministrations. She begged him to continue, gyrated her hips and pushed his head to maximize the contact on her swollen clit.

As their organs delighted and their souls connected, Adam gave her nub a last tongue lashing and broke contact. Driven by the urgency in his penis, he pulled Siana down onto the purple velvet of the seat cushion. He was eager to consummate this unholy union. Rising from his knees, he consecrated the immaculate pew by pushing her glistening body into a reclining position.

With her head resting on the cushion, Siana's legs straddled the bench and spread her vagina into a welcoming receptacle. Mounting the bench, his throbbing shaft bounced above her and pointed heavenward. To feed the fire in her nether garden, she moved her left hand to her grotto. With her right, Siana grabbed his member and anointed it with loving strokes.

Adam closed his eyes and moaned in response. Unable to tolerate further delay, he leaned forward and prostrated himself on top of her.

They were both possessed by the steamy foreplay and taboo location. Still, prior to penetration, they rubbed together the length of their torsos as their skin created a building frisson. Her swollen breasts and hard nipples relished the crushing pressure of his broad chest. Swept away by her building passion, Siana's eyes rolled back in their sockets toward the cathedral's soaring ceiling. The gentle rocking of her body made her feel afloat on a sublime sea.

Needing to be made whole, she guided the tip of his red rod toward her blood-colored vaginal folds. Siana gave Adam her most seductive virginal expression followed by a diabolic smile and spread her legs to accept his offering.

Responding to the damnable temptation, Adam shifted his hips and pressed the point of his dagger against her dripping opening. Then, with a long firm push, he crashed the gates of her temple and entered her sanctum.

Siana let forth a glorious hymn of acceptance as her heels tapped a raunchy rhythm on the choir floor. She submitted herself to his entry and his seductive snake slithered deeper and deeper into her tight catacomb. Between lascivious gasps, she proclaimed the need for his staff to ascend further into her womb.

He didn't need any such preaching to proceed. Adam filled her with a full penetration and a fierce communion of their flesh. When their bodies fused, they ascended to a different spiritual plane.

Siana wrapped her legs around Adam and crossed her ankles. She pulled him closer and unified their bodies. Twisting her hips to match his lunges, she felt like she was cavorting with the devil. A demon dance of blood gorged thrust and lust.

Adam was lost in the glorious physical sensations and blind to their sinfully illicit use of the sacristy for whorish fornication. He was absorbed in her wet tightness and the vagina lips flapping around the soulful probing of his penis.

Siana arched her back to get just a little more penetration. The move jiggled her boobs and sent her tiny silver cross bouncing on the rollicking breasts. Watching the hypnotic movement, her wide eyes reflected the refracted light and glimmered in a rainbow burst.

While the church organ was silent, Adam's organ was playing a symphony on her vagina. His ears were ringing as if a heavenly choir was singing Hallelujah.

As they neared ecstasy, Siana prayed for Adam to pump harder and fill her with his seed. With her climax cresting, no place she'd had sex seemed more appropriate for her involuntary moan of, "Oh, gawd. Ohh Gawd! OHHH GAWDDDD!!!"

She came in a soul shattering, blasphemous explosion. He filled her chalice and joined her in blissful paradise.

Rather than being struck by lightning, they were both thunderstruck and floated on a sea of pleasure. They lolled together for a warm interlude. Then Siana remembered she might be missed at the reception festivities.

In a few minutes, they were largely reassembled and presentable. She thanked Adam with a chaste kiss. Placing her damp panties in her pocketbook, she let the warm air deliciously tickle the hair of her engorged twat.

Siana returned to the reception feeling transcendent. Flushed, satisfied, alive and well-fucked. A perfect complement to a celestially perfect day. She made a silent prayer that the bride enjoyed her wedding night as much as Siana had enjoyed the afternoon.

While it was one of the most religious experiences of her life, it made it very awkward at her next confession. Nonetheless, she can rarely enter a church without having an involuntary feeling of warmth spread in her loins.

Lia Monde
Lia Monde
391 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 8 years ago
Adorable!

Lots of fun with language!

Zach_lost_in_AusZach_lost_in_Ausover 9 years ago
A dose of humour...

A good little yarn of fun fuelled frolicking.

As for 'Anonymous'... spelling?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Totil load of fucking rubbish by a total wanker

Totil load of fucking rubbish by a total wanker

mBrowmBrowabout 11 years ago
Delightful story!

Thanks for your entertaining 'lesson!'

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories