Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hit the button to close the bay door and then went into the apartment and changed into her "slut suit". She changed her hairdo a little, put on makeup and changed into the little black dress the black silk panties, a set of black high heels she had picked up at the mall while waiting for her friend one day and was ready for the adventure.

.

When she was finished, she fired up the old Ford SUV and hit the switch to open the bay. She backed out and in minutes was on her way. Her best friend knew what was going on and warned her to be careful, but thought that John was an asshole and never liked him since the time Mickie was pregnant with their first child and at a barbecue, with too much booze and feeling young and like a stud and apparently catnip to women, John tried to follow her into her bedroom. She woke up with John trying to feel her up with his pregnant sleeping wife in the next room and Sharon's husband sleeping off his overindulgence right there beside her. He managed to get two fingers in her pussy and was trying to force her legs open when she reached into the night table and put the barrel of her 38 caliber revolver between his eyes and told her to get his damned fingers out of her now or his brains would be decorating the bedroom wall in a matter of seconds.

John actually soiled his pants and the next morning Sharon took him aside and warned him that if he ever tried to so much as get a hug from her ever again, she would use the gun next time and cry rape. Or tell her husband. John didn't want that. Anthony was one a soldier and had been in combat more than he probably should. He knew how to kill someone dozens of ways and was one of the most jealous men that John had ever seen. If Sharon told Tony what happened, John would die a very painful, very slow and very sure death. And the body would probably never be found. The Post he was assigned to was huge and had places few people had ever gone.

Just on the outskirts of Sharon's hometown and close to the Post, Mickie stopped at a truck stop. She parked a ways away from the building and steeled herself for what was about to happen. She climbed out of the SUV and headed for the door. As she walked across the lot, she could see that a few of the drivers there had noticed her. She went into the store part of it, on the impression that she was there just to get something to drink. Lots of eyes followed her and she felt a touch of excited and somehow felt younger and sexier every time she caught one of the men in the place trying to look down her top.

She wandered around in the store, having never actually been in a truck stop before. It amazed her some of the things that were in there. These guys could actually buy beer here. She could imagine the damage a drunken guy in one of those big trucks could do.

She noticed a glass case of some electronics and when she got closer she realized they were CB radios and more kinds of antennas and accessories than she ever thought existed. She was a little too young to remember the CB craze when everyone had them. But there was one in her SUV. She didn't know how to use it but she figured Anthony probably did so she would get him to show her how to use it sometime. It might come in handy if she decided being a bad girl occasionally was something she would like to do on a regular basis.

The electronics are was in a rather remote part of the store, close to the drivers lounge. She wandered in there amused and surprised by the different services the place offered for the drivers. There was a shower area and she had one fantasy about having a trucker screw her in the shower. But of course, in all her fantasies about what would happen, the guys were all young athletic hunks. Some of the men that were checking her out in the driver's area were men she would want to speak to much less let them screw her.

She started to walk away and one man, who obviously had a beer or two more than he should. He walked up next to her like he was Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt and was about to sweep her off her feet. But the smell of beer, and the smell of him were a little too much for her. He had been sitting there by the door for the showers waiting for his turn. She thought that his turn in the shower could not come soon enough.

Leaning toward her, obviously trying to look down her blouse, and thinking he was doing it in a way she didn't realize it, he said "Hey there. I get the next shower. Why dontcha shower with me." Of course it came out "Heythere. I got zanextshar. WDoncha shaw wimme?"

It took a second for her to realize what he asked and she shuddered and just said No and tried to get away. As she tried to rush by him, he said "Wazza madder bitch? Nagoodnuff forya?" which she later understood to have been "What is the matter bitch? Not good enough for you?"

Then she felt his hands as he tried to grab her. Of course, he fell and as he did, he bumped her almost knocking her over, but a counter and divider there broke her fall. But as it was, she was bent forward enough to be leaning over somewhat, giving everyone in the place a clear view of her ass covered only by the thin silk panties. Then her heard the man comment on wearing silk underwear and then something about seeing if she had a golden twat. And she felt the hands actually reach up and grip the waistband of her panties.

The panites were sheer and designed to not have a panty line so they were not the strongest garments in the world. Or at least not strong enough to stop this guy. Instead of pulling them down, like a rational sober man would he instead yanked them, ripping them completely off as she was pulled backwards toward him.

Wearing the high heels, she had a precarious balance as it was. So she fell back onto him for a second before realizing what had happened and squirming away. Pausing for a moment to regain her balance and see what was going on, she sat there immobile, one knee slightly bent to one side and the other straight out, but draped across the drunk.

He must have hit his head because he was just shaking it like he did not know what was going on and trying to get rid of the cobwebs. Then she realized that her panties were now turn and were still clutched in his hand. Looking down, she was filled with a sense of terror when she saw that the fall and the way she landed and rolled had her legs spread wide open. With no panties and no hair there, her pussy was open for viewing. The hem of the dress had flipped up onto her stomach and she was laying there, basically naked below the waist, pussy in clear view and dozens of strangers looking at her. As if to add insult to injury, both her nipples had slipped out of the top.

She flipped her skirt down and pulled her legs together. Humiliation, shame, and anger flowed through her as she fumbled to stuff her tits back in place and hide them. With no other way to do it and no graceful way to do it, she rolled over on her knees and with her back to most of the men stood up on her heels once more, hoping she had not hurt her ankle in the fall.

With the ankle apparently ok and her face flushed bright red, she hurried away from the area as quickly as possible and headed for her SUV. Then, with agonizing clarity, she realized that her keys were in her hand as she fell. And they were still in there. She had to turn around and walk back into the store. Trying not to look at any of them she walked back to the drivers lounge.

A couple of the other drivers were kneeling by the drunk, checking to make sure he was ok. And sure enough, there were her keys right by the drunks head. With all the calmness and poise she could muster, she walked up to the group and pointed and said, "May I have my keys please."

One of them slowly reached over and picked up her keys, sneaking looks back her way as he did so and then said "Tom". The drunk said "What": And as she reached for the keys he handed her, his other hand just flipped up the hem of her skirt and said "Nope, it aint gold. Its just pink like every other whore you know."

She felt another wave of revulsion shot through her as she realized that the prone drunk man and his kneeling friends could look right up at her now bare pussy. The dress would not hide her crotch from them. She snatched away the keys and turned quickly, almost falling and convinced that she gave them all another look at her bare ass again. She hurried out the door, unlocked her SUV with a little difficulty and climbed into the cab. She shut and locked the door and cried for a minute or two.

She felt used, shamed and humiliated. All those men had seen her tits. All those strangers had looked at her butt. And they all got a good fifteen or twenty second viewing of the bare exposed pussy. But what really bothered her more than anything was that her pussy was wet. Her nipples were erect. And she felt hornier than she ever had before. Being seen like that by those strangers had turned her on. She loved how it felt. She enjoyed having them look at her tits and viewing her pussy.

She decided she didn't want to fuck a stranger, she just wanted them to admire her. She wanted them to look at her. She wanted to tease them, let them get a peek of things that only John was supposed to see. She didn't want to know them. She didn't want them to know her. No names. Not really even the faces. She just wanted their eyes. And she didn't really want then to look at her but just the secret parts that they would never have seen otherwise. Things no man except her husband and doctor had seen before. It would just be too complicated the other way.

Unconsciously, she had started rubbing herself. She had only done that a couple of times in her life. One was when she was just a little girl. It felt good so it was something she wanted to do. Momma saw her and told her not to do that. Good little girls don't do that. It is wrong. And although she had wanted desperately to do it, the look on Momma's face was so full of reproach, so shocked, that she didn't do it again for many years later.

Just before the wedding, John had been pushing hard to get her to fuck. After all, in a few days they would be married. He started rubbing places he shouldn't rub. He tried to touch places he shouldn't touch. And even though they had been engaged for a while, she always stopped him at kissing. Not going any farther than that. He tried to convince her that it was ok. They would be having legal and approved sex in just a few days. What harm would come by being just a day or two early. But she was firm in spite of the raging lust she was feeling. It would be wrong. It was a sin. She would be wearing white on her wedding day and it would be a lie. She couldn't do it. Just as she knew she could not let someone else fuck her today.

John gave up and left. They were on a porch swing on her parents' front porch. It was dark. Nobody was around. When he abruptly got up to leave in frustration, she thought he was going away. She was afraid he wasn't coming back. She asked where he was going, afraid of what the answer might be. Ironically, had he said any of the several things she was so worried about at that moment, she would have let him fuck her right there on the swing. She wanted him to, even if it was wrong. And if that is what it took to keep him, she would have done it.

"I am going home to jack off. And hope that once we do get married, you are not so uptight and frigid about sex. But I will tell you this now. Once that ring is on your finger. And we get alone together for the first time and legally fucking married, you will let me have all the pussy I want. No fucking excuses. Good Fucking Night." And he stormed off.

Regardless of what he meant for her to feel during the verbal attack, the result was that she was so fucking horny afterward that she almost called him back. She almost invited him up to her room. She almost made the white dress a lie that very night. Instead, he went home to masturbate. And that night she did too. That was her very first time she ever got herself off. And the last time. Until today.

Before she knew it, she had her legs spread open wide and started fingering herself in the car. She let all that frustration build up and she remembered how it felt to diddle herself those years ago. She used one hand to finger herself and the other lay the seat back and then she was all over herself, fingering her cut, teasing her own clit and driving herself wild. Eyes closed, fingers rapidly and furiously working her poor twat mercilessly.

Then the noise. It took a moment or two for the realization to come over her and remove the cloud of her mind as she heard it again. Opening her eyes, she realized that the truck windows had several men peering in at her, watching her. And one of them was trying to pick the lock on the door.

Once they knew she was aware,, they all started yelling to her to open the door. They would take care of her. And all sorts of other vulgarities.

She never remembered when she put the keys in the ignition. Whether it was before the session or after she knew they were there. But somehow they got there. She got it started and slammed it into gear, blasting off and across the parking lot as fast as she could. Barely even stopping at the exit of the truck stop, she made it on to the access road and was tearing down the highway at over a hundred miles an hour before she got fully back to her senses. She knew that when she shot out of the parking place across the parking lot, there had been at least four or five men on the running boards watching her. She wasn't even sure when they managed to get off. For all she knew, the last one might have fallen off on the Interstate while she was going over a hundred. And she didn't really care.

Sharon was able to calm her down. They had no right to do any of the things they did. And if any of them were hurt or injured it was their fault. A bunch of men trying to attack a lone woman in a truck stop parking lot? That would be defending herself and attempted rape for them.

She decided after that, she would only tease men with a glimpse. Dress slutty down here and maybe let a lucky man occasionally see a nipple or even a flash of the pink cleft between her legs. But nothing like the debacle at the truck stop and not even stopping at a rest area unless she was modest, decent and clothed.

And through it all, she was still incredibly horny. The thought that she might have gotten gang raped made her even hornier. Had she not locked the doors when she got in the truck, she would have been shared against her will by all those men. And although it disgusted her, repulsed her and made her almost sick, it did make her hornier.

Sharon showed her to the guest room, and then came back in a few minutes with a cucumber and some KY Jelly and then told Mickie what to do with it. Mickie was aghast. How would Sharon know about how to do that. And had she done it before?

Sharon just smiled and said "As long as Anthony is around, I don't need anything else. But occasionally Anthony had to go TDY for a few days or months. A woman has to know how to get by on her own. And this was one way of getting by.

Although Mickie was aghast and a little embarrassed, before too long, she understood getting by. And she made sure that there was a cucumber at the station apartment before she drove the rest of the way to Sharon's.

Over time, she developed the routine and it worked for almost two years. She would drive to the station, put on a sexy outfit and drive slowly, showing leg and a hint of tit, but nothing else. It was normally dark when she left the house and just starting to lighten when she left the station. It would be daylight by the time she got to the city. She loved driving through the rush hour traffic, all those yuppies, office workers and everyone else checking out her legs and cleavage. Of course only those in SUVs , pickups or trucks could see anything.

Of course there were all the soldiers headed to duty at the post. Some of the other men were on their cells or thinking about heaven knows what, but she could get a man, and sometimes a woman in uniform to look and check her out. A few times, as she got closer to the turn for the main gate, she might make sure a nipple would be peaking out "accidentally". She had been known to pull her skirt to her waist and make sure the little soldiers little soldier would come to attention when she showed her bare cunt to them, but that was rare.

She would arrive at Sharon's putting a coat or something over her before she got out. She didn't want Sharon's neighbors to start talking. Anthony didn't know any of this and she never wanted him to find out. She might not have cared if John found out, but Anthony knowing would have bothered her a lot.

They would have breakfast and coffee and talk like a couple of little school girls. It was always that way with Sharon. She never judged, she never criticized and she always supported Mickie no matter what. And throughout the years, the only think she would take for the relationship was birthday presents, Christmas presents and the like. The one exception was when Anthony got hurt in the desert and would be spending a few days recuperating at a military hospital in Germany. As soon as Mickie heard, she raced down to see Sharon. And brought Sharon's kids back home with her for a few days. But only after she had seen Sharon get on the plane with the ticket Mickie bought her, stayed in the hotel Mickie paid for, and carried a preloaded credit card Mickie gave her. And Sharon still felt like she owed Mickie for it even though Mickie could not explain to her that Mickie was the one that still owed the world to Sharon.

Sharon would get dressed for work and Mickie would always think as she saw her best friend naked that it was too bad they were not Lesbians. She was sure Sharon was a dynamite lover no matter what orientation she was. And she kept Anthony at home and satisfied.

When Sharon left for work, Mickie would head for lunch. She normally would pick a hole in the wall restaurant at random. Just whatever caught her eye. She would go inside and eat, enduring a lot of stares, unapproving looks, and the peepers. Occasionally if a good looking guy or guys were there, she may sit where they could "accidentally" see up her skirt.

Of course, she had been asked to leave a few establishments. Some were nice, some were very rude and would preach or call her names like whore or slut and the like. Those she would record, find out through her lawyer who the owner was. She had bought several buildings and raised the rent on the rude ones. In two years her real estate holdings had actually become a good source of revenue. One of the strip malls that she purchased just because the owner wanted to convert the "wicked sinful harlot in her" by preaching to her. Of course the whole time he was trying to look up her skirt and down her top.

As for showing off to men, her record was almost thirty minute leaving her legs open and her pussy exposed for a group of eight or nine soldiers before she had to leave, race back to the station apartment and masturbate herself to orgasm.

Of course, in the two years she had gone from cucumbers to dildos. Once again, Sharon told her where to shop. It must be a law that close to every army base there has to be sex shops. And, dressed as she was, those were the shops that actually welcomed her in and made her feel at home. She spent part of one afternoon as the feature in the peep show in the back when the regular girl didn't show. She actually bought the shop and was even listed on the coming attractions menu. She had a very loyal fan base building up.

Once she asked Anthony about the CB, he showed her how to work it and although she never talked on it she loved to hear truckers talk about seeing her as she cruised down the road. Anthony explained that it had a hidden antenna, one that nobody would be able to see so they would not know she could hear. That played to her advantage occasionally. She had one very conservative dress that she liked to wear. It looked normal but it was all held together with Velcro. She could take pieces off and put them on in seconds. So she could pass one truck, tits hanging out and the next truck just minutes later she would be completely covered as the driver strained to see the tits that were no loner bared. Since the part she could remove made it look like a high necked sweater, it confused them a lot. The same thing could be said for the skirt that accompanied it. The cloth matched the seat she was on. Pull the bottom part open and let it drape over the seat below her. Raise the hem of the top skirt, and viola, instant pussy show. Seconds later, passing the second truck and with one hand she could drape the bottom part closed. She loved playing that game.