Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the months she did mad those trips, if there was nobody interesting in the restaurant, she would wait until a special specimen would show up in the parking lot and make sure she passed him close enough to see the tit almost hanging out and a hint of the crotch and ass as they looked. She normally rewarded them a flash of thigh getting in the truck. Quick flash, he is left there wondering and she thinks about and possibly flashes and even fingers herself for the truckers on the way back to the apartment where she would use one of her now many toys to take care of herself.

Such was the case today. She saw the guy pull up and park his truck in the far corner of the lot. It was just a standard white Chevy pickup, nothing fancy, just functional. She saw him get out and start toward the area she was in. This was great. He would be passing right by her SUV.

She got up and left the restaurant. She headed for the SUV, walking slowly enough that he would be just past her when she unlocked the Ford and climbed in. He might even stop and look. That was ok. She expected and desired that.

He was obviously military, and judging by his age, being just a few years older than she was, probably retired. Retired military men have certain looks, actions and mannerisms. And she pegged this one as either retired Air Force or retired Marine. Navy and Army acted a little different. Getting closer to him she saw a lanyard around his neck and something attached to it stuck in his pocket. She had learned from Sharon that it was a badge to allow access to certain military areas. So he was either a government civilian, or a government contractor.

He was about 6'0 and roughly 190 pounds or so. He was blonde, blue eyed, and wore cowboy boots. Something about the pickup, the way he walked, and how he was dressed told her that he was from one of the Southwestern states originally. She had gotten good at figuring those things out from hanging around with Sharon and Anthony. He could tell a lot about a person just from the outward signs and actions. In his job, that was definitely a talent he needed.

As he rounded the front of the SUV and approached her, he did not do the normal I-am-looking-but-you –cannot-tell-I-am-looking eye and head bob. The head would droop as if they were in thought and didn't notice you, but the eyes always moved to check out her body. She was amazed that they actually thought she could not see their eyes on her tits. After all, from over three feet away, her eyes and tits were not that far apart. HELLO. If you can see my eyes, I can see yours.

But this guy looked at her, smiled, said "Hello" with just a touch of Texas accent and then as if he didn't care if she knew, he thought a good look at her cleavage as he went by. And then his eyes shifted to her ass and legs. At this point, she had the truck unlocked using the remote key and she would turn and if he was looking would smile at him and hoist herself into the truck. And give him the show if he was still looking.

This guy though stopped and as she got opened the door, he ambled back toward her. This always made her a little nervous, but there were enough people around that she could yell if need be. And there was always the little mace shot on the key ring .

But as causal as you please, and showing a great deal of manners, he just said "I hope you don't mind, but I just wanted to come over here to watch you climb up in there." This was a first and it shocked her a little. But she also smiled because this might be a fun variation on the normal game. So she opened the door with him standing right there, still smiling and his eyes glued to the hem of her skirt.

She stepped up with one leg, knowing it would make the skirt rise up and also part her cunt lips just a little. Then up with the other leg. She would sit down and then allow the right leg to move around on the seat, leaving the left there for a while, spreading her legs and exposing her pussy to him. As she moved the right leg, she could almost feel his eyes on her wet exposed snatch.

She began to move the left leg and he said "Stop" and to her surprise she did. He then said,
"Thanks Darlin, I was not through looking yet" He then stepped up closer so that her slit was right there close.

Then he said, "Mind if I touch it?" and before she could even answer, he was fingering her gently and expertly. He knew his way around a cunt as his finger located and focused on her clit almost immediately. She wanted to tell him to stop, but she couldn't. She knew it was wrong and she shouldn't let him do this, but she felt powerless to stop it. She was actually letting a perfect stranger finger her in public.

"Lay back" he said and she instantly complied. She lay fully back on the bench seat of the SUV and allowed this man to continue to fondle her. This was totally unexpected and the effect was that she was getting incredibly horny from having him explore her cunt and following his directions. They were never really orders and she didn't feel threatened in the least. She just felt alive, and very sexy.

"Why don't you show me yours tits? I saw part of a nipple, but I want to see both of them." And in response she pulled both breasts out of the top of her dress and exposed them for him to see. It felt so normal, so correct to let him look at her breasts while he felt her up. He had after all asked so nicely and politely.

She could feel the lust building up in her and although she knew it was wrong, and that it was a sin, she realized that she would do whatever he asks, regardless of what it was. And she lay there as he managed to ignite a fire inside her, the likes of which she had never experienced before. She didn't and couldn't understand why she was reacting this way, but she really didn't care. She was fully aware that she was ready to let him fuck her right there in public.

He continued his casual manipulating of her clit and pussy, not rushing or trying to get her to the point of no return, and he couldn't really know she was there already, could he? The unhurried and seemingly confident way he played with her was turning her on more with each deft flick or rub of his finger on her clit. She had to have him. She could not imagine not letting him fuck her now. More than that, she was not beginning to worry that he would not fuck her, that he would just finger her a while, look at her bare breasts and then politely say thank you and walk away.

"Fuck me, please?" she heard herself whisper in a low hoarse voice, more of a plea than anything else. "Please fuck me" now coming out as more of a whine that the invitation that it truly was.

"Are you sure that is what you want Darlin?" was his response as he continued to fondle her pussy, allowing the lust and desire and the yearning to build up higher and more intense.


"Yes, Yes, Please Fuck me...Now....PLEASE??? OH GOD, I want you to fuck me," she almost screamed, wanting it and even needing it now more than she had ever wanted anything else in her life to this point.

She almost screamed with disappointment and rage when the finger suddenly abandoned her clit and she shot up to an upright position, unmindful and uncaring of the fact that her breasts were fully exposed to him and anyone else that might be in the vicinity.

He seemed ready for the move and caught her as she pitched up and forward, his hands locating and cupping her breasts as she sat up and almost flung herself forward onto him. He managed to place both breasts back into her top as he whispered into her ear "I fully intend on fucking you sweetheart, but not right here in the open."

Her heart, and her pussy both rejoiced at his statement and she sat there, eagerly waiting for his next instruction. Having hidden her breasts once more, he took a step back and raised the hem of the skirt to once more take a peek at her wet, willing open cunt and then covering her back up he pushed her left leg around the seat to join her right.

He leaned in and kissed her. She had kissed a lot of men before, but this time it was different. She felt it deep inside her. Her heart fluttered, her nipples got harder and her pussy got wetter. She had never felt this way from a kiss. She had heard the term "soul kiss" before but did not really understand what it meant until now. John had never made her feel this way. This was dangerous, this was exciting, this was a totally new experience. And she didn't want it to ever end.

He broke the kiss but moved to her ear and said, "I want to fuck you. Do you want me to fuck you, slut? " and she answered "Oh yes, please fuck me/"

Then he said, "I see that you are married. So that pussy belongs to someone else. Has anyone else ever been in that pussy other than your husband?"

A little touch of shame flashed through her, thinking about betraying her husband, but the image of that little secretary bobbing up and down on John in the office and the sight of his cock, erect and spurting come, covered in HER juice made up her mind. "No, only him, but its yours now. FUCK ME PLEASE!!"

"Good, I plan to fuck your pussy until you are sore. But not right here. I am going to close your door and walk over to my truck over there in the corner. There is one parking slot between it and the corner of the buildings. Come over there and back into the slot. I am giving you the choice right now to either come over there and let me fuck you, or you can drive away. It is your choice darling. You can shame yourself by giving yourself to someone besides your husband, or you can drive away and keep your vows. I hope you want to continue this, but if you don't, all I have lost is a chance at some pussy I was never meant to have anyway."

He kissed her once more, then stepped back and shut her door. She sat there stunned. He could have taken her right there, no questions asked. He was giving her the option to keep her vows and maintain her virtue intact. He was trying to be noble, allowing her to make the decision about what she actually wanted rather than what he wanted. He could have taken her or used her right there. Or he could have had her scoot over and let him drive to the corner.

He was sincerely trying to make sure this is what she really wanted by giving her a chance to get away. What he did instead was make it suddenly imperative that she do so. She wanted him now more than ever. She wanted him more than she had ever wanted her husband. There was no way she was not getting his dick in her now. For the first time in her life, she felt she needed someone to fuck her and she was not letting him get away, whoever he was.

He had started to walk toward his pickup, hoping she would come but actually convinced that she would drive away as quickly as she could. He didn't even look that way, not wanting to see a guaranteed fuck driving away. He was actually surprised when the SUV pulled up next to him with the window down and she said you better hurry. I am not sure how long I can wait and sped down the parking lot and reversed so fast into the slot that he was afraid she would hit his pickup, the wall or both.

He hurried a little more and by the time he got to the drivers door of the SUV, she had lain down in the seat with her skirt pulled up and her breasts out of the top of the dress, waiting for him. Normally he would have waited, but the sight of this stranger, spread open and waiting for him was more than he could resist.

Standing just outside the vehicle, he pulled her toward him a little more and started to play with her pussy a little more, getting her even more in the mood and giving himself time to unzip and unbutton his jeans and lower them enough to get his member out.

She was laying just on the edge of the seat, the seat scooted all the way back and her pussy readily available to him. He guided the head of his cock to the edge of her slit, sliding it up and down along its length, teasing her a little and lubricating the tip and surrounding area with her juice, She moaned and asked him not to tease her. She wanted it now and he once more asked her if she was sure that she wanted him to fuck her.

As his very tip of his cock rubbed up against her clit and back several times she begged "Oh Yes... Please fuck me...Please." So he leaned in and forced tip of his circumcised penis ahead, parting the edges of her cunt and then slowly pushed himself as far into her as he could. She shuddered at the feel of him entering her and then as he began to penetrate his 8 inches into the depths of her tunnel that her husband could not reach her breath began to catch and she moaned as he opened her up down deep.

He began to slowly rock back and forth inside her, barely moving an inch in and out of the wet hot sheath he was buried into. He looked at her and her eyes were wide open, a mix of wonder, desire and surprise alternately filling her.

The first time with John had been painful as he clumsily busted her cherry and over the years, he had not improved much. He would generally shove his five inches in and jackhammer it for a few minutes, shoot his load, and then pull out. In their whole marriage, from the first night until the last time before he screwed the secretary, there had been no change. She had let him start fucking her again after a year or so of punishment, but there was little change. She had refused to ride him as the little bitch secretary had although the one time she did try, it was not very satisfying since he didn't go any farther and he just laid there expecting her to do the work.

Such was not the case now as her new lover began to move faster and vary the depth, speed and ferocity of the thrust. There was no real discernible rhythm to the fucking he was giving her and looking into his face she saw that while she was breathing hard and totally confused and blindsided by the variation and the force of her lust and desire, he was still in full control of himself. Without understanding how she knew, nor caring, she just seemed to know that he knew what he was doing and was reading her body, watching her breathing, listening to the noises she was making and how her whole body was reacting to gauge his movements and control her body by keeping her off-balance as he screwed her.

She could not help thinking that for the last twenty or so years that she had been married and faithful to John, she was being robbed. She could have spent all those years, especially when she was younger and in better shape, getting fucked well and often. Had she gotten this guy and this dick at twenty and known how good it was, she would have done anything he wanted as long as she could have it all the time. And she knew that whatever it took, money, promises, whatever, she had to have this man, this cock, slamming into her from now on.

Slowly after a while, and much longer than any sex she had with John, including what little foreplay and warm-up John had ever done, this guy was still going strong, still in control and still fucking her hard fast and deep. And then she lost control.

For the next minute or so, although she could not tell, she was in another world. The only thing that existed at all was the cock in her cunt, drilling her and moving in her driving her into her first really massive orgasm. She thought that she had experienced them with John, or with her toys, but neither John or her toys could do to her what this stranger was doing now. As she started to hit the peak, the dick inside her began to move differently and erratically, sometimes burying all the way into her and then almost all the way out as quickly as possible and then what she thought of afterward as being a rabbit fuck, barely moving more than a fraction of an inch inside her but doing it so fast as furious that it was driving her over the top.

He would shift moving his pelvis slightly to allow his cock to move at slightly different angles into her and shifting the pressure on the walls and folds of her insides. And each time he change technique, shifted his attack, change frequency and modified speed in even the slightest bit, the massive orgasm she was feeling would continue rather than peaking so that she remained on that level, not building, but not receding, just trapped in the indescribable pleasure of her first major orgasm.

Finally, he stopped for a moment, giving her time for her peak to recede a little and hopefully catch her breath. Her eyes were still wide open, staring at him in surprise and disbelief over the climax he had just given her. And then smiling, he looked deeply into her eyes and said "Now that you got yours, its my turn."

He pulled out of her and slid her a little more across the seat and climbed into the cab. Positioning himself between her spread legs once more, he guided his cock back inside her, her natural lubrication from the initial fuck and the orgasm she had flooding her twat and making his re-entry much easier than the first time. Once firmly and fully enclosed within her most intimate and private area, he lifted her legs past up and bending her lower body, he moves her ankles to his shoulders. Leaning in once more she gasped and her eyes got just a little wider as his cock began to push and stretch the back of her pussy, filling her up even more than before and more than she had even been able to push her biggest dildo inside herself. There was no way John could have even been anywhere close to stretching her pussy as this man was now.

Then the started fucking her. Only this time, it was not fucking to get her off. He was now being selfish and fucking her poor, stretched pussy for his enjoyment. He began to pound down into her, hard, fast and ferociously, slamming into her, trying to bury the tip of his cock into her cervix. As he fucked her, he began to talk to her, telling her how good her pussy felt and he much he was enjoying the feel of her pussy around his cock. Of course, the whole time he was looking into her eyes, She was struck with the fact that John never looked at her when they fucked, But this guy was looking into her eyes and seemingly into her soul.

For the first time in her life, she actually felt that she belonged here, being screwed by this stranger. It had always felt a little uncomfortable and strange having sex with her husband. But with this stranger it was different. It felt right, it felt correct. It felt natural.

And it felt so damn good. As he was getting his, she got hers again, and then again as a series of small orgasms began to shake her as he pounded her pussy. She had always read about multiple orgasms and thought they were a myth. But there they were, a series of small intense quick climaxes, none being able to last long due to the rapid and insistent screwing this strange man was delighting her with.

In between the orgasms, when she could hear and somewhat understand, she did manage to hear him mention getting together to fuck again and she readily and enthusiastically said yes. She seemed to remember later agreeing to meet anywhere at anytime, and although she agreed and made that and dozens of other promises while the screwed, she meant each and every one of them, even is she could not remember all of them. She would have said, done, and agreed to anything and everything he wanted he to do or that he wanted to do with and to her. From the first kiss, the first feel and definitely after the first orgasm, she was his whore, his slut. She belonged to him, even if she was married to someone else.

Then she felt him stiffen a little and his frequency and speed slowed down somewhat as he asked her if she was fertile. He continued to pump her, though now as hard and fast, but enough. It took a second or two to realize what he asked and then she answered yes. As he began to fight to control his orgasm and his body, and his movements he asked if he could come in her, even though they both were fertile still and he could possibly knock her up. And out of nowhere the sudden desire to bear his child rushed over her. She looked him in the eye and said "Yes, Come in me. Knock me up as her next orgasm began to peak and his joined hers. She could feel him stiffen, almost paralyzed as the pleasure took him over and he could no longer move, just using his weight to force his shaft as far into her as possible. She could feel the come emerge from his organ and begin to flood her cunt, his little swimmers headed to the small opening of her cervix and escaping to her uterus, searching for the egg they hoped, and that she really was not aware of being there to accept them.