Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He released her legs, pulling them off of his shoulders and back down onto the seat. He lay there for a half minute or so, trying to catch his breath and regain control of his body. His cock, the final evidence of his orgasm evacuating his body and taking up residence in hers, slowly begin to lose the stiffness and the size it had been earlier. She could feel it receding, slowly losing its length and rigidity until is finally leaked out of her more than anything else. And through it all, including the final assault and the massive pleasure he felt being inside her, and the aftermath, spent, trying to recover, his eyes never lost contact with hers.

Finally, he managed to raise his body off of hers, sated, and pretty sure he had satisfied her also. He sat down on the edge of the seat, and admired her body, cunt lips swollen, still gapping a little and thoroughly wet. Her nipples were still erect and hard and rode their own little amusement park ride as her chest heaved, rising and falling as she fought to get her breath under control.

He slid off the seat and pulled his jockeys and jeans back up and fastened them in place. Then he extended a hand to her and she took it allowing him to pull her up to a sitting position. He kissed her long and hard, enough to take away what little breath she had left. She held her for a moment, and then whispered to her that he needed to go. And that she should probably go home and clean up before she went home to her husband. After all, she smelled like sex. And he smiled.


The smile sent shock waves through her and she could only say Ok as he then asked for her phone number. She gave it to him and he said ok and then said, "You made me some promises, do you remember?"

Although she did not remember what they were, she said yes, as if she remembered everything and was willing to follow through with them. Then he told her that he knew where she was from and asked how often she came down here. When she said every Wednesday, he then said the I guess we will be doing more of this. Every Wednesday.

Then he smiled and said, I don't know your name. I don't want to know your name. I will call you Wednesday. And I will call you Wednesday morning and give you my plan for the afternoon.

Kissing her once more, he then said goodbye and walked around the SUV to his truck. She then asked, aren't you going to get something for lunch. And he just said "No, I just spoiled my lunch. I had dessert instead and winked at her.

She watched him drive off, and then realized that she was sitting there mostly naked. She got dressed and stayed in the corner of the lot as a small wave of aftershock rippled through her. For the next day or so, thinking about him would make them appear. She looked forward to next Wednesday and whatever he would do to her and make her do for him. And he always surprised her.

But the best surprise was for him when two months later, having met and spent each of those Wednesday afternoons together, she gave him the news. Seven months after that she gave birth to the first of three children she would bear for him. A lovely little blonde haired blue-eyed girl she named Wednesday.

John eventually figured it out when his wife got pregnant a couple of times without sex with him, but he never let on that he knew. Too much of his future and his financial well-being rested in Mickie being happy and being his wife. He didn't really miss sex with his wife although she continued between pregnancies to work out and get her body back in shape. She was sexier than ever and most of their friends and his workers kidded him about being such a lucky man and about the second round of family they were creating.

He eventually found an older, less bimbo plaything. And although Mickie knew about it, she never said anything. It kept him occupied and she could do her thing.

She never actually found out much about her lover. She could have had him followed, but overall, it was a lot more fun and exciting this way. She could make up fantasies about who he really was. He only told her his first name once and then made her promise not to use it. He was just "Master" to her. The only one who knew about Master was Sharon.

As for the secretary Brenda, she found her next job at a strip club just a few blocks from the main gate of the post. When she got a little too old to be bringing in the necessary tips to survive on, the owners made her the House Mother. As I write this, she is curled up on the floor in her submissive stance, waiting for me to give her permission to suck my dick. She has been my slave for several years now. He main function today is sucking Mickie's cunt juice off my dick before she heads to her job at the club. After all, it is Wednesday.

And once she leaves, I will head over to see my brother. Anthony suffered a wound in combat and can no longer perform. So someone has to service his hot wife Sharon. She loves to hear about the latest round with Mickie while I screw her.

I do love Wednesdays. Almost as much as Fridays, but that is another story.