Wednesday Afternoon Delight

Story Info
John falls into the afternoon of his dreams.
4.8k words
4.51
218.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
John S
John S
4 Followers

John finished brushing his teeth and dropped his brush back onto the sink counter next to the paste. Rather than put on his running clothes as he had intended, he slipped back into bed. His knee was still sore from the previous week's surgery and he didn't feel up to the morning walk he had planned. He listened to the shower running in the bathroom as his wife Imelda readied herself for work and felt his cock stir. He calmly wrapped the fingers of his right hand around it and gave it several, slow, soft strokes. He smiled as he thought of yesterday afternoon when had almost been caught doing exactly this.

He had just read a story from one of his favorite Internet websites and was extremely aroused. It was a little past one in the afternoon. His kids weren't due home from school until after four and his wife wouldn't be off work until five, so he should have been safe. Taking advantage of what he thought to be a safe time, he had lay on his bed and eased his gym shorts and underwear down to his knees. Then he had slowly begun to stroke his cock as it ached for relief. Before he could bring it to that much needed relief, he heard his front door open and recognized the giggling voices of his eighteen year-old daughter Julia and her friend Hanna.

He had quickly pulled his shorts back up and painfully shoved his still hard cock back inside them. Then he prayed that his hard on would subside as he stepped from his bedroom to confront the girls just as they were entering Julia's room.

"What's up, girls?" he had asked. How clever, right?

Julia blushed and stood frozen as if she had been caught with her hand in a cookie jar before supper. Hanna was equally frozen, but no one would ever know if she was blushing or not. The exotic coloring given to her by the mixture of her Philippine mother and African-American father left her with that advantage. Again, John prayed to himself that they would not notice his hard on. Even without reading the story and playing with himself before hand, Hanna had always had this effect on him; and he dreamed of the day he could get inside her pants.

"Wow, Dad," Julia said. "I forgot all about you being home this week. How's your knee feel?"

"Yeah, Mr. Stone," Hanna chirped in. "Are you recovering from the operation?"

John had shrugged and said; "The knee feels better by the hour. Amazing what today's techniques have done for us, a friend of mine had this same injury when we were in high school and he spent six weeks in a cast. Now, I don't even need a brace."

The conversation about John's knee had apparently given Julia enough time to think up an excuse for being home at that time of day, and she said, "I forgot my history paper and had to come home to get it before fifth period starts."

Uh huh. John couldn't help thinking. And I'm sure she needed Hanna to help her find the assignment. But, he graciously didn't probe deeper as to the real reason his daughter and her beautiful friend were here in the house. Instead, he just said, "Well, you better get to hurrying or fifth period will be starting with out you."

John smiled as he remembered their relieved expressions, and smiled further as he now felt a smaller, softer hand replacing his on his cock. Imagining it was Hanna's, but knowing it was Imelda's, he moved his hand away and let Imelda take over the strokes. He sighed and continued to pretend as Imelda lowered her head and took his erection into her mouth. Oh, God. Yes, Hanna, he thought as Imelda ran her lips and tongue up and down the length of his steel hard shaft. That's it, Hanna. Come on, you little bitch. Use that mouth of yours.

He gasped as Imelda took him from her mouth and threw her right leg over him and placed the tip of his cock at her moist entrance. They both gasped as she slowly impaled herself with his cock. As she patiently eased herself down on him until he had entered her fully, John found his hands roaming up her torso until they were each filled with one of Imelda's heavy breasts. Again, he imagined that it was Hanna's breasts that he held in his hands and that instead of Imelda's long pink nipples it was Hanna's small brown ones that were being stroked by his thumbs.

Soon, Imelda was panting heavily as she rode up and down on her husband's cock, and she became so lost in her orgasm that she didn't even notice John whispering, "Fuck me, Hanna. Fuck me."

Instead, not wanting to alert her teenage daughter and son that she was sharing a morning fuck with their father, she only concentrated on corralling her screams and smothering them in her throat. Until finally she could hold it in no longer, and she released a partially subdued scream as John shot his load inside her.

*

This time John was up, fully clothed, and sitting at the computer reading when he heard the front door open. Again he recognized the still giggling voices of Julia and Hanna. Ah, to be high school seniors and not have a care in the world. He looked at his watch and saw that it was just before twelve. Well, he thought, this time they can claim being home for lunch. He rose from the computer and limped out to the kitchen where he was able to find Julia making Hanna and herself a turkey sandwich. He had a fleeting thought as to how well they complimented each other. Julia tall, buxom, pinkish complexion, sandy hair with long, wavy curls compared to Hanna's short, dark, erotic look and thick, straight, jet-black hair. They both flashed him big smiles and showed their straight teeth as Julia said, "Hey, Dad. Want a sandwich?"

"Sure," John said as he took a seat at the table. "Tell me what else you girls are up too."

He would have sworn that he caught them exchange knowing looks before Julia laid down the knife she was using to spread mayonnaise with and said, "What makes you think we're up to anything?"

John chuckled and said, "You're always up to something, Julia. Come on. What were y'all doing here yesterday? And, don't give me any of that bullshit about coming to get an assignment."

Julia tried her best to look innocent and said, "What makes you think that was bullshit?"

John took a bite of the sandwich, and after chewing for a few moments; he swallowed and put it back down. Then he said, "One, I have serious doubts that you would have been concerned enough about your paper to come home and get it when I know Ms. Vargas would have let you turn it in late. And, two, perhaps you didn't realize that you left without ever going into your room to get this so called History paper."

Julia's jaw dropped, but she couldn't help grinning when Hanna giggled and said, "Oops. We're busted, girlfriend."

"Come on," John said as he took a second bite. "What was up?"

"Well," Julia said hesitantly. "Promise you won't tell Mom."

John rolled his eyes and said, "Please. She's just starting to wind down from finding the rubbers in your purse. I got no desire to re-energize her."

Julia and Hanna both giggled, and Julia said, "Okay. As long as it is just between us."

John made an X on his chest and said, "Cross my heart. Imelda will never hear it from me."

Julia still hesitated, so Hanna popped in and said, "Jeff gave her a joint the night before and she didn't want to take a chance getting busted with it at school, so we were coming back here to smoke it."

John took another bite of his sandwich and rolled the thought around in his head. When he finished chewing he said, "Is that it?"

"Yes," Julia confessed.

John finished his sandwich and shrugged, "What's the big deal about that?"

"You know how mom can get."

John smiled and said, "Yeah, I know how she can get, but she's smoked a joint or two in her day. I can't see her having that big a fit just because you're smoking it."

"She's had sex before too, but that didn't stop her from going over the edge when she found out I was getting laid."

John's smile broadened and he said, "That's true."

"What did you think we were coming here to do, Mr. Stone?" Hanna asked.

"I had no clue," John said.

"Come on," Hanna chided. "What the hell did you think we were up to?"

What the fuck, John thought to himself. Go ahead and say it. "I really didn't know. For all I knew, you could have been planning on fooling around."

Julia looked at John, astonished and said, "I can't believe you said that."

I don't hear either one of them denying it, John thought. Then he shrugged and said, "Anything is possible, but like I said, I had no clue."

Hanna winked at Julia and said, "I think we should have him tell us what he had going on when we got here."

"Huh," John said.

"You know what I'm talking about."

"Uh, no, I don't," John said.

Julia and Hanna both giggled again and Hanna said, "I don't suppose you really thought we didn't notice the bulge in your shorts."

John turned beet red and Julia continued, "Yeah, and you were already like that when you walked out of the bedroom, so it couldn't have been the sexy tight pants Hanna had on that made you hard."

John was both shocked and delighted at the direction this conversation had turned to, but he wasn't sure where to try to take it to. So, he hesitated again and Hanna said, "Come on, Mr. Stone. What were you doing?"

"I wasn't doing anything. As I'm sure you both know, men get erections from time to time. They don't have to be doing anything for it to happen."

"Yeah, right," they both answered him at once.

"I bet you were in a chat room talking to some young girl," Hanna said.

"Maybe even one of his students," Julia added.

"Girls, girls," he said. "What do you think of me?"

"That you're a man," Hanna said.

John paused and finally said, "That I am."

Both girls giggled again and Julia said, "That's a confession if I ever heard one."

"Yep," agreed Hanna. "As long as you're confessing though, tell us the whole story. Which one of your students are you fucking?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," John said raising his hands. "I never said anything like that."

"Me thinks he doth protest too much," Julia said.

"Me too," said Hanna. "Come on. Who is it?"

John pointed an index finger at each girl and said, "I am NOT fucking one of my students."

Both girls erupted in laughter and Hanna finally said, "So, what were you doing?"

"I was just reading. Okay."

"Reading what?" Julia asked.

"Never mind."

"Come on," Hanna said. "We told you what we were up to. We even let you have your little fantasy about us coming here to get busy. Show us what you were doing."

"Hey," John protested weakly. "That's not my fantasy."

Liar, he thought to himself.

"Yeah, right," Hanna said. "Show us what you were reading."

What the fuck, he thought. "Alright, come on."

They followed him into the bedroom and as he sat down in the chair at his computer, Julia sat on the corner of the bed and opened her legs so that the shorter Hanna would have room to sit between them in front of her. He turned the computer monitor at an angle so that they would be able to read it. As soon as he moved his mouse, the screen saver disappeared. Since he had never signed off, the computer showed the girls that John had been perusing the list of stories written by PAUL C on the website Literotic.

"There," he said as he turned to look at them. "That's what I was reading."

Was it his imagination, or had he just caught a glimpse of Julia's left hand letting go of Hanna's tit as soon as he turned to look at them? It now rested on the side of Hanna's thigh, but he would have sworn his peripheral vision caught the movement of the hand going from tit to thigh. Just the hand resting where it was and Hanna leaning back into Julia as Julia set her chin on Hanna's shoulder produced a wave of erotic images in John's mind, and one thing that definitely wasn't in John's imagination was the fact that Hanna's nipples were proudly and prominently protruding through her thin cotton tee shirt.

John turned back to the computer as Hanna asked, "What's Literotica?"

John shrugged and said, "Just a website I visit from time to time. It let's people post erotic fiction on line. Some of them are very good. This guy in particular writes wonderful stories."

"Show us one," Hanna said.

He turned back to them and again he would have sworn that he saw a flash of Julia's hand leaving Hanna's tit and finding their way back to Hanna's thigh. Now, though, both hands were resting on top of Hanna's thighs. Almost in her lap. Very close to her crotch in fact. If John didn't know better, he would also say she appeared flushed. She definitely sounded it. And, was Julia whispering in her ear? Or, was she licking it? Damn, he felt himself growing in his shorts.

"You going to show us one, or not?"

Julia's question snapped him out of his trance. "Yeah, sure. Here. This one is one of my favorites," he said as he scrolled down the screen until he arrived at RETURN TO DALLAS.

"Cool," both girls said. "It's set here in Dallas."

As he turned to look back at them again, he said, "Yeah, that's what caught my eye the first time I read it."

This time Julia didn't move her hand away, but slowly continued to stroke her thumb across Hanna's nipple. As badly as John wanted to just sit and watch that, he turned back to the story and opened it for the girls to get a chance to read.

"Read it to us, Mr. Stone," Hanna said. Almost in a pant. "The monitor is too far away."

She sounds like she is about to get off, John thought, but he was afraid to turn and look to see what was happening. He desperately wanted to take that look, but instead he just clicked open the story and began to read. The story commenced at DFW International airport with a man named Paul waiting for his lover Michelle to pick him up. As it turned out, Michelle had brought her friend Tammy along for the rendezvous. They rode in Michelle's van from the airport to Paul's hotel with Paul stealing glances and getting feels from both girls. Once at his room, it was only a short matter of time before he was taking his lover into his arms and her friend was joining them in bed.

As they came to the scene where Michelle was using her strap on dildo to fuck Tammy with while Paul applied Vaseline to Tammy's asshole, John took the chance to steal a quick glance back at the girls. In so doing, he was able to see that Heather's jeans were open and that there was a hand down inside her panties. Not her own hand at that. He quickly turned his head back to the screen and began reading again. All the while thinking to himself that he was going to bust a nut in his shorts any second.

As he went into the description of Tammy riding Michelle's strap on cock while Paul fucked her in the ass, Julia's cell phone began to ring. She quickly jumped up, saying, "Shit! I bet that's Jeff."

John turned from the computer to see her scampering off the bed to run down the phone. In the course of that action, he was also able to see that her shirt was completely unbuttoned and open all the way down the front, giving him a perfect view her ample bosom. A bosom that was just as heavy, and with nipples just as long and pink as her mother's. Like Hanna's, her jeans were also unbuttoned and unzipped. As Juila ran from the room to get her phone, John's eyes left her and settled on Hanna just in time to see her pulling her tee shirt down over her small, brown tits. She didn't bother to try to zip up or button her jeans. It suddenly occurred to him for the first time that neither girl was wearing a bra. Hanna then shrugged and said, "Great story, huh."

Not sure how to respond, John just agreed. Not as great as what is going on behind me though, he thought. Before he could think of anything else to say, Julia came back into the room declaring to Hanna, "Jeff's friend can't get his brother's car like he thought, so he needs me to come get him. I'm going over to his apartment. You want to come?"

Unfortunately, her shirt was now fully buttoned and her jeans were both buttoned and zipped. John wasn't sure if that relieved or disappointed him.

"Is it just Jeff over there?"

"Yeah," Julia said. "His friend doesn't have a ride either without his brother's car."

"We could go get him," Hanna said.

Julia shook her head and said, "He went somewhere with his brother. That's why he couldn't get the car."

"Shit," Hanna said. "I'd rather stay here and read than go to Jeff's house and watch TV while the two of you go back in his room and fuck."

I couldn't help thinking that it was unlikely that Hanna would not join them if indeed Jeff took Julia back to his room to fuck.

"But," Julia asked. "How will you get home?"

Hanna turned back to me and said, "You'll give me a ride, won't you, Mr. Stone."

"Only if you start calling me John. Considering everything that has happened in the last thirty minutes, being called Mr. Stone by you makes me feel very perverted."

The girls giggled, and almost together said, "You are very perverted."

Hanna reached out and touched his face and said, "That's okay though. We're just as perverted, and now we know Julia came by it naturally."

Julia leaned down and gave Hanna a quick kiss. Not really that quick. Then she waved her fingers at John and said, "Bye, Dad. Take good care of her for me."

"I'll try," John said with the words almost sticking in his throat.

As the front door slammed shut, Hanna turned to him and said, "I'm ready for that ride now, John."

John stood up and said, "Let me get my shoes."

Hanna giggled and lay back on the bed. She kicked her own shoes off and said, "You don't need shoes for the kind of ride I want."

John began to stutter and Hanna put her finger to her lips and said, "Shhhhhh. I can see from the bulge in your shorts that you're just as ready as I am."

From there she simultaneously slide her jeans and panties down her thighs. As they reached her knees, John grabbed them and pulled them the rest of the way off. Then she sat up and he pulled her tee shirt up over her head and tossed it in the general direction of her other clothes. He then wasted no time ripping his own tee shirt up over his head and tossing it into the same pile. She leaned forward and pulled down his gym shorts so his cock could spring free.

"Mmmm," she said. "Now that's what I'm talking about getting a ride from."

John kicked his shorts and underwear the rest of the way off and quickly joined her on the bed. They began to kiss and Hanna took his cock into her soft little hand and began to stroke it. "Oh my god," she said. "I do believe you've got a loaded weapon here, John."

She pushed him onto his back and began to suck and lick one of his nipples as she continued to work her hand up and down the length of his shaft. She stopped sucking for a moment and looked at him devilishly and said, "Tell me something, John. What got you so ready so soon? Reading the story, or knowing that Juliaa and I were behind you making out while you read?"

John groaned and used all his control to not come in the young girl's hand. He wanted to save that first cum for her mouth.

"Huh," she asked as she stroked a little faster. "I didn't hear you answer me."

"I don't know," he gasped as he fought for control.

"Don't lie to me, John," Hanna said stroking him even faster. "You were getting turned on thinking about me and Julia being on this bed together, weren't you?"

John arched his back and gritted his teeth and tried not to listen to her words. She leaned her lips to his ear and said, "You want to cum in my hand or somewhere else?"

John continued to grit his teeth. "Huh," she said. "I can't hear you, John."

"Somewhere else," he finally managed to grunt out.

"Really," she teased. "Where do you want to cum? In my mouth, or in my pussy? Or, in both?"

"Uhhhhh," he groaned. "Both."

"Ah," she whispered in his ear. "Tell me the truth then, or I'll just keep stroking until you shoot off in my hand. You wish Julia were still here, don't you? You want to fuck her just as much as you want to fuck me, don't you?"

John S
John S
4 Followers
12