Wednesday Night

Story Info
We meet for the first time.
1.2k words
4
9.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marla_M
Marla_M
3 Followers

The first rule is that you're not allowed to touch. Which is why when you knocked on the door to the hotel room, I put you in that chair and tied your hands behind your back. When you meet strangers for sex, a girl can't be too careful, don't you agree?

You look so good sitting there, wearing a tie....like this is a formal event. It's nice that you dressed up for me, maybe I can dress up for you sometime? I don't consider what I'm wearing tonight to be dressed up, being that I'm only currently wearing panties and a bra. Red. Your favourite colour according to all our late night chats.

I know you want me. I can tell by the way that your eyes lit up when I answered the door. That, and the fact that when I tied your hands behind your back I brushed my wrist against the front of your pants and you were already hard. Feeling you like that made my pussy clench.

I move back to the edge of the bed, across from you. I smile. You smile back.

"I'm glad you're here," I say as I lean backwards, "you look just like your picture."

"You as well," you reply, staring at my tits. Your eyes haven't left them since you smiled at me. I like that. It makes me want to let you see other things.

I lean forward, towards you, and brush my lips along your cheek.

"I've been dreaming about this for days," I whisper, "I practically wore my clit out thinking about you."

With that, I tilt your head towards me and suck your bottom lip into my mouth. I nip at it and feel your lips for the first time. You take control of the kiss, plunging your tongue into my mouth roughly. I love the way your mouth tastes. I wonder if everything about you tastes so delicious....

As we kiss, I reach down and unhook my bra. My nipples have been hard since I first saw you and I'm dying for you to see them. I break the kiss and lean back to let you get a glimpse of my tits for the first time. The nipples have grown considerably, they are so sensitive. I glance up at you to make sure you are watching, and I bring my hand to my mouth. I can still taste you. I suck two fingers into my mouth and reach for my tit. I squeeze my nipple hard, pulling, twisting. I feel my cunt grow wet as I continue to wet my fingers and play with my nipples. You look like you appreciate what you see.

I move back a bit on the bed and reach for my thong. I can't wait any longer, the fact that you are in front of my, looking at me, has made me so hot. I have to touch myself. You make a noise, like you want to help as I pull my thong from hips and down. It resists a little, it's gotten so wet since I arrived.

"Watch," I say as I run my hand down my stomach.

My fingers brush my belly button and keep going south. My pussy is bare, just for you. I spread my pussy lips and dip my hand into my cunt, bringing the juice there forward, to my clit. My clit is so sensitive. I touch it and imagine your tongue there. It spasms. It wants attention. I lay down and spread my legs wide so you can see. You are sitting so close, but you can't touch...yet. I reach up into my pussy and finger fuck myself hard, my other hand playing with my clit...rubbing back and forth. I moan. It feels so good and I'm so hot knowing that you are watching. I fuck myself harder, harder, harder and I feel my orgasm coming like a freight train. My hand leaves my clit to squeeze my nipple again and it puts me over the edge. I groan and cum hard, my hips rising with the spasms in my cunt.

I lay there for just a few seconds, recovering and then I stand and offer you my fingers. You suck them deep into your mouth and suck the honey from my pussy off them.

"Mmmm," you moan, as you lick my fingers clean.

I lean down and kiss you, tasting myself in your mouth. It makes me want to taste you.

I kneel and your feet and reach for your belt. I unzip your pants and you lift your hips to help me get your pants and boxers to your feet. I want to leave them on. It turns me on when you leave pieces of your clothes on, like you couldn't get everything off in the rush to take me.

I was right, you are hard. Your cock is staring at me, begging to be touched. I wrap my hand around it and lean closer. I kiss the tip and look up at you to smile. You smile back.

I take the head of your cock into my mouth and suck gently. I hear you moan from above. I run my hand to the base of your dick and find your balls. So swollen. I cradle them in my hand as I take you deeper into my mouth. I jack you off as I swallow you deeper. You thrust you hips forward and I feel you hit the back of my throat. I pull back and suck the tip again. I taste your salty pre-cum and I moan. You are straining against the chair and I stop what I'm doing to reach around and untie your hands. I return to your cock and you bury your hands in my hair, your hips begin to move, fucking my mouth and I love it. You thrust again and again and then my mouth is filled with your cum. I swallow it all and I moan. You taste so good.

I move up your chest and I plunge my tongue into your mouth, letting you have a taste. Your hands have moved to my tits and you break the kiss to suck the nipple on my right breast into your moth. You tongue it, going round and round and my nipple gets so hard. You bite it lightly and I moan. "Oh my god, that feels so good," I groan as you suck harder. You switch to the other nipple and I feel my cunt contract. Between the taste of you still in my mouth and you sucking my tits, I'm going to cum again.

I reach between your legs as you lay my back on the bed and I feel your cock getting hard already. I pump your cock to the same rhythm you are sucking my nipples to and you gasp.

"I need you in me now," I say, "I need your cock in my pussy right now."

I guide you to the entrance of my cunt and you thrust into me. I practically scream, it feels that good. My cunt grips your cock as you pull back. You slam back into me and make me lose my breath.

"Oh God. Fuck me. Fuck me harder," I cry.

You begin to thrust in earnest, going deep. You reach down and rub my clit as you thrust into me and I cum so hard I almost black out.

"Fuck!" I scream as I feel you pulse inside me, your hot cum bathing my insides.

Not bad for a Wednesday night.

Marla_M
Marla_M
3 Followers