Wednesday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that he shoved his entire cock inside of me, tearing my pussy apart, forcing his way deep into my pussy. I choked, coughing and gasping for air as he pounded me from behind, my eyes wide, my head swimming.

Up till that point, I'd never been fucked in any other way than how I wanted, which was usually missionary, or me on top, riding and playing with my pussy until I came. In fact, I'd never even orgasmed before without having to play with my own clit while being fucked.

It had always been sensual, hot and romantic sex at best, and even then, only on my terms. I wasn't one to sleep around, I could count on one hand the amount of guys I'd been with, and every one of them was somewhat long term, I only put out after a couple months of dating.

I'd never been fucked anywhere near this rough, I'd never felt so helpless, so dominated, or so turned on.

After only a few thrusts of his hard cock inside me, I felt my body giving way and I began to cum, squirting and moaning, gasping for air as he forced his way inside me.

"Fuck!" He said, spanking me, "You're a dirty little whore, aren't you? You like this as much as I do, don't you?"

I had to wait until my orgasm to subside before I could even form words.

"N-no! No, I can't, I don't," I groaned, trying not to give him the pleasure, but within seconds my body was reaching climax again, and I closed my eyes, trying to shut him out as I started cumming and squirting all over him again.

"Oh god!" I cried, almost losing myself. "Yes, fuck, yes!" I screamed.

"You're a dumb little slut, aren't you?" He laughed, and I shook my head.

"No!" I cried, and he spanked me, again and again.

"Say it!" He demanded, and I started to squeal.

"Oh! Ah! Ok, ok! I'm a dumb little slut!" I moaned, cumming again, my pussy gushing with my cum, squirting everywhere, almost violently. "I'm a dumb little slut! I'm a dumb little slut!"

He pounded me from behind for what seemed like an eternity, and I came so many times I lost count, my head swimming, my body giving way to his. I was at his complete control, and the more I tried to fight it, the harder the orgasms got.

"Fuck, good lord," He laughed, spanking my ass and riding me, then he pulled out and pushed me over, spreading my legs and laying on top of me.

I grabbed him and pulled him close, wrapping my legs around his body and holding him by his neck and the back of his head. I knew I couldn't stop him, I knew he would have his way with me until he was finished, but I almost didn't want him to finish.

I kissed his neck, and he grabbed my neck, slapping me until I came again.

Every time I came while he was on top of me, he'd choke me, and I could feel the blood rushing to my head, then a rush of pleasure once he let go. It was intense and beautiful and amazing, I'd never thought I'd enjoy choking, I'd never thought I could like being fucked like this.

I came so many times, I began to lose myself in pleasure, blacking out and coming back to a hot, rough orgasm.

Finally, he pulled out slowly, groaning as he climbed onto the back seat, leaning back and reclining.

He sat up, smiling and looking down at me, watching me spasm and shake.

I laid there, trying to catch my breath, trying to stop cumming, but it washed over me, taking my body over, overwhelming me. I could barely move, I could barely breath.

Suddenly, the door opened, and I looked up at him, seeing him stroking his cock, smiling down at me.

"You have ten seconds to leave," He said, tossing me my clothes, "You can even have your clothes back."

I lied there, my eyes almost rolling back in my head, panting and gasping for breath.

"10," He said, and I pushed my body up, collapsing back down, hiding my face in my hands.

"9." I rolled over on my back, my legs shaking, my heart racing. Was it just another game? Would he really let me go?

"8." I stared up at him, looking around, seeing my clothes by my side.

"7." I shook my head. I told myself I could do it, there was freedom, staring me in the face, the cool air from outside blowing through the door.

"6." I sat up, grabbing my skirt.

"5."

"No!" I moaned, falling back, my head swimming again.

"4." I started losing control, quivering and gasping for air.

"3." Just the sound of his voice, the finality the doors closing, only open for three more-

"2." My body shook, I couldn't fight it, I couldn't leave.

"1." I couldn't do it, I couldn't escape it.

"Suit yourself," he said, and the door closed.

And I came, harder than before, rubbing my clit and arching my back, screaming and moaning.

"Oh god! Oh god!" I shrieked, my pussy squirting and exploding in pleasure.

"Damn, you're fucked up," he told me, but his words were barely an echo.

I couldn't stop, I rubbed my clit, fingering my pussy and twisting my nipples, gushing and screaming, shivering and panting for breath, enjoying one long orgasm. It must have lasted a few minutes.

Finally, it was over, and I laid there, gasping for air.

"Get up," I heard, barely able to lift my head.

"Get up!" He demanded, grabbing me and pulling me into his lap.

"Please," I mumbled, "Please, no more."

He shook his head, drawing me closer and kissing me.

"You don't want that, do you?" He asked, spreading my legs and shoving two fingers inside me. I gasped, squirming against his embrace.

"Please, please, just let me go," I begged, my body pressing against his touch, and he shook his head.

"You're not going anywhere yet," He told me as he spit into his hand, lubricating his cock and picking me up against it.

I thought he was going to shove himself inside my pussy again, but instead, he spread my legs, facing me away from him, and pressing his cock against my ass.

"Please! Please! No, you can't!" I begged, shaking my head and trying to push away from him, but he grabbed my hands and pulled them behind my back, leaning me against them and pinning them there between our bodies.

"Oh god, no, it's too big, it's too big!" I cried as he forced the head of his cock inside my ass.

With one hand he covered my mouth and with the other, he fingered me, and I shook and screamed as my body took his cock wall the way inside my ass.

I screamed, shaking my head. I'd never been fucked in the ass, I'd never even dreamed of being fucked in the ass.

At first it hurt, the pain was intense and I thought he would tear me apart, but as soon as he was inside me, it opened up an entire new world of pleasure. He hit a spot that I didn't know existed, somewhere.deep inside of me.

"No!" I screamed, but his palm muffled my cries, and he slowly started gyrating his hips, pressing his body against mine, thrusting his cock in and out, in and out.

I could feel the tears running down my cheeks as he forced me to ride him, my skin blushing as I came, over and over again, the humiliation of being in so much pain, being forcibly degraded and fucked like this, and yet, not wanting it to stop, only wanting it to go on and on.

Finally, he slowly pulled his cock out, almost gently, and set me down on the floor.

I curled up into the fetal position, but he shook his head.

"You're not done," He told me, and I slowly climbed up, knowing what he wanted.

I got on my knees and grabbed his cock, jerking him off and bobbing my head, but he pushed my hand aside.

"No hands, only your mouth," He told me, then grabbed my hair and started forcing my head down on his cock, thrusting inside my mouth, until his breathing grew short and he started moaning.

"There you go, there you go," he groaned, shooting his load down my throat. I gagged instantly, not sure if I could hold it down, but he kept my head down as the cum dripped down my throat, slowly letting me up for air.

And then I collapsed.

It was a strange sensation. Every part of me hurt, every inch of my skin burned, my pussy and ass were a wasteland of pleasure and pain, and I could barely move. I grabbed his ankle and caressed his legs, my face next to his foot, nuzzling him gently as he leaned over and pet my back.

I think I fell asleep for some time, I'm not sure. All I know is at some point, I looked up, and he was holding my wallet, my purse by his side.

"Ah, Dover St., huh? I know exactly where that is," he smiled.

"What?" I whispered, and he shushed me, pulling my clothes on, helping me get dressed.

Then I must have passed out again, because I woke up in his front seat, the streetlights passing by swiftly, and suddenly we were at my house, a tiny little one bedroom duplex on the east side of town.

"How did you-" I asked, and he just smiled, like he always did.

"You're in no condition to drive," He said, getting out and coming to the passenger side, picking me up and carrying me inside.

He carried me inside and through my place, then set me down on my bed, sitting next to me, putting my purse on the nightstand. Then he reached inside and pulled out my key ring.

Slowly, he pulled off the key to my place and put it in his shirt pocket, setting the rest back inside my purse.

"I'll be holding onto this," he said, patting his shirt pocket, "I'm sure you have a spare around here somewhere."

I moaned, rubbing my face and trying to sit up.

"What?" I gasped, shaking my head, "No, please, you-"

"I know where you live, and I know where you work." He told me, almost threateningly, rubbing my skin. "I'll be watching you, and I'll be coming to pay you a visit soon."

"Please, you- I-" I stammered, trying to sit up, but I could barely move. I was so weak, so tired, all I wanted was to close my eyes.

"I'll be looking forward to our next meeting," he leaned forward, kissing me on my lips.

"When?" I asked, but he shook his head and laughed, standing up and walking out of my bedroom, leaving me there alone, drifting off to sleep.

I searched my thoughts, and even in my hazy, half awake mind, I knew when he'd return, when he'd come back to claim me, to make me his, again.

Wednesday night.

12