Wednesday Nite Widows Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And spank each other's asses," laughed Pauline. "And do the stinky finger."

"Do you think our boys would do that?"

"Experiment? Sure."

"Using their mouths?"

"I like mine kissed, sometimes," said Ruth Eleanor, "Why wouldn't they like a suck where it feels good?"

"I haven't had that done for a long time," mused Pauline.

"It could happen if you believe that turn about is fair play."

"Oh I do."

"You don't mind a few hairs in your teeth?"

"Hell. I can spit them out. You aren't playing with a virgin here, even if we have never gotten around to serious pussy talk till recently."

"I'd say we've missed out on something," said Ruth Eleanor.

"Let's talk about about Paul and Jay. Do you think they suck each other?"

Ruth Eleanor shrugged. "It's possible."

"I hate to think they do that." Pauline shuddered. "But God! If they ever did, I'd like to hide where I could watch."

"So would I," said Ruth Eleanor.

"You've never confessed to seeing Paul's peter hard. Have you?"

Ruth Eleanor bent forward and leaned her head on the steering wheel. "There are things that a mother does that sometimes she is not particulerly proud of and knows she can never let on to a living soul." "Not even an ass spanker?" Pauline whispered, "I'll never tell." Ruth Eleanor turned toward Pauline. "Isn't it strange? We were never close until we got hot pussies over the possibility of getting our buns warmed. It's as though it's what we needed and craved all along."

"I think it is," murmured Pauline.

"Spanking always played a part in my marriage," confessed Ruth Eleanor. "Actually I was bigger and probably just as strong as Ted, but I let him warm my ass once a week, before he put it in me."

"And after you divorced?"

"I have a friend."

"Another man."

"An older woman who satisfies some of my needs."

"You won't say who?"

"Never and I'll never say what we do either."

"I never got over the spankings my father gave me when I was growing up. I used to squirm on his knee till I came."

"I guess that would make an impression on a young girl."

Pauline nodded and changed the subject. "You were talking about Paul and you switched to spanking."

"Sometimes I spank Paul."

"Isn't he too big for that?"

"I do it when he comes to me and tells me he has done something bad ."

"That's strange."

"He drops his pants, very discretely and lays his bare buns across my lap." "And you spank him?" gasped Pauline.

"He has nice, hairless buns," Ruth Eleanor recalled. "They are so smooth and innocent looking. Yes. I lay it on him with my hand, sometimes really hard."

"You're exciting me," groaned Pauline.

"What do you think doing that does to me? My dress creeps up. His buns turn red and that long stiff thing of his stretches between my bare thighs and he twists it against me there. I clamp tight around it."

Pauline's dress was parted at the slit in her skirt. Her fingers rubbed her cleft and pressed inward. Nothing was hidden from her friend. "Go on."

Ruth Eleanor watched her friends fingers invade her crack. "I spank him until I feel the throbbing." She looked away. "He spurts on my thigh."

"Oh God!," breathed Pauline, "I'm going to come again."

Ruth Eleanor kept her head turned. "I wait until he gets his breath back. Then he gets up. He says, ÔI'm sorry Mom,' and goes to his room."

"What do you do," asked Pauline, her voice one of awe.

"I go to the bathroom and wipe off his sticky stuff. I strip and stand in front of the mirror on the back of the door and hate myself. Then I turn on the shower, lay down in the tub and I rub myself raw. And when I'm exhausted I swear I will never do that to him again."

"But you do."

Ruth Eleanor nodded. "The next time he comes to me and confesses, ÔMom, IÔve done something bad.'"

Pauline nodded. "So you've seen him naked and you've felt his hard peter."

"I just confessed, I've felt it grow between my thighs."

"I guess that's a sin, maybe even sick," said Pauline, "but I envy you your closeness with your boy. You find relief and you certainly drain some of his temptations from him."

"That's true."

"I guess your guilt feelings could be one of the reasons you like your butt whipped."

Ruth Eleanor nodded. "I feel guilt, not only because it's my own son but because I get such intense feelings of pleasure when I spank a bare butt. The feeling is irresistible. The contact, the watching the flesh move and quiver, watching it change color, I love it. My cunt gets sloppy wet from the first slap."

"This friend of yours, does she let you smack her butt after she's warmed you?"

Ruth Eleanor nodded. "She likes hers tended to as much as I do."

"You've seen how I can't get enough. I could hardly hold back the first time Lorene suggested spankings for the losers. I wanted to shout, you can slap my butt any time."

"Well I admit I have a bent for it."

"I'll do yours if you want."

"I guess this old ass missed a heating this week. Would you?"

"Come on in," said Pauline. "I'd love doing you. Of course, sometime in the future, I expect the same from you."

Ruth Eleanor tapped the steering wheel with her hand. "Butt warming is what we're talking about, tanning my butt till I get my goodies."

"Oh God! I want to do that."

Pauline's house was dark.

An eximination of Jay's room and the basement rec room proved her son was not there.

"Shit!" said Pauline. I forgot. Jay drove Aunt Polly to church tonight. Sometimes he stays and talks to her when they get back. My place has been empty all evening." Pauline led the way to the downstairs rec room. "Want a drink?"

"A glass of wine would be nice."

Pauline got the bottle of white wine in the refrigerator. She poured two glasses. "Cheers. How are we going to do this? Do you crawl on my lap and bare your womanly treasures?" "We'll have to be careful in case Jay walks in," said Ruth Eleanor. "I don't dare strip."

"I want to see it," breathed Pauline. I want to see that sweet ass I'm going to spank and I want to see your open, hairy pussy I've played with in the dark."

Ruth Eleanor slipped off the barstool and lifted her skirt to her waist. The dark, almost black coils of pussy hair formed a vee at the junction of her shapely thighs. In the depression in the center of the puffy mons the crease expanded to disclose moist pinkish lips that seemed to unfold and expand like two petals of an exotic flower.

"I have never been accused of being bashful," said Ruth Eleanor.

"It's lovely," said Pauline. Truly beautiful. Now let me see your ass."

Ruth Eleanor turned, still holding her skirt high. Unveiled, the arched cheeks appeared larger, fuller, yet taut in their rounded fullness. "It's the most lovely ass I've ever wanted to spank," breathed Pauline. "I can't wait."

"Neither can I," said Ruth Eleanor. She got on her knees toward the end of the couch. She bent forward and rested her head on the low arm. Her skirt was drawn upward until it was almost entirely inside out and left her naked from the tops of her hose to her waist. The magnificant balloons of her ass rode high above full, sleek thighs of the forty year old woman. "Make my ass red," whispered Ruth Eleanor.

Pauline wished she could be naked as she stood next to the exposed woman but she knew she dare not. Jay might come home at any moment. The fear of discovery it all the more exciting. She would have to settle for the nakedness under her loose dress.

Pauline placed her left hand on her friends back. She raised her right then brought it down in a fast, slashing, open-handed slap. The crack of hand on resilient flesh was, to Pauline, earshattering.

The breath exploded from Ruth Eleanor's mouth with a grunt.

A second blow followed immediately.

"God Damn! you wield a mean hand," breathed Ruth Eleanor.

Pauline brought her hand down again. "Want me to stop?"

"No!" sobbed the woman. "Give it to me. Give me all you've got."

Pauline watched the bouncing cheeks turn red. She watched them sometimes tense and rise to meet a descending blow. She watched the full thighs part and to a lesser extent the bouncing bottom. She watched the pink pussy lips protrude from the rear and open more. She stopped the downward stroking slaps and moved her hand upward to encounter the place where thigh and bottom meet, each time coming closer to the squirming woman's throbbing core.

Ruth Eleanor, it appeared was trying to center herself so that the upward moving hand would contact with the essence of her. When Pauline's hand finally made contact with the mushy, hairy core of the woman, her victim moaned, "Oh Yessss. Yesss." Just before she came, Ruth Eleanor turned her head away. She whispered, "I love it when Paul punishes me like that. He spanks pussy so good."

Pauline's mouth dropped open. "You mean....?"

They both heard the front door open. Jay called out. "Anybody here?" Red faced, Ruth Eleanor jumped from the couch and brushed her skirt down around her hips. She moved to pick up her glass.

Pauline heard her son's footsteps on the stairs. "We're down here, Hon." Jay's feet appeared as Pauline sipped a slug of her wine. Then Jay stood before them. "What's happening?"

Pauline looked to Ruth Eleanor's red face. She knew her own hair was falling into her face and she was sweating from the effort. "We just got home. What have you been up to?"

Jay smiled. Did she detect a bit of guilt in that smile? "You know, I drove Aunt Polly to Church meeting. Afterwards she asked me in and we talked and she made hot chocolate. She's a really nice old lady."

"She certainly is," said Pauline.

"I admire the way she keeps up with the world," said Ruth Eleanor.

"Got to get to bed," said Jay. "Tomorrow's a school day and it's past my bedtime."

"Mine too," said Ruth Eleanor, "I should be going."

"Don't let me drive you off, Mrs. Taylor, "Mom loves company." He started up the steps.

"Yes, at least finish your wine," urged Pauline.

Ruth Eleanor watched Jay legs disappear up the steps and then listened for him to continue to the second floor and his room. "Do you think he heard anything?"

"I doubt it but I do wish we had turned on some music."

"Then," said Ruth Eleanor, "we might not have heard him come in."

"Now that he's gone to bed a little music might be in order." Pauline lowered her voice. "So we can talk." She crossed the room and turned on the radio. She found an FM station and turned down the volume.

"That's nice."

Pauline refilled their glasses. "Let's sit."

They both took the couch but Ruth Eleanor eased down very gently. "My tail is on fire."

"So is my hand."

"Do you think Jay suspects anything?"

"How could he?"

Look at you. Look at me. We look like we've been in a wrestling match. I know there are tears in my eyes even if I haven't been crying. Your hair is a mess and you're sweating and it's been snowing outside. I know I look like I've been laid in the back seat of a car."

Pauline placed her hand on her friend's silken knee and ran it up, under her skirt, past the nylons to bare flesh. "You practically were," She giggled "And then got a spanking for it."

Ruth Eleanor smiled. "That I did. And a good one too."

Pauline lowered her voice. "Did you come?"

Ruth Eleanor shook her head. "I was right there. I was going out of my head I was so close. I didn't know what I was saying. ThenI heard your front door open."

"I wish I could have taken you over."

The pretty woman shrugged. "It's not the first time I've been left hanging."

Pauline's hand crept higher. "Is there anything I can do?" Her fingers found the moist crack and the sticky hairs surrounding it. She probed with her middle finger.

"That feels good," said Ruth Eleanor. She lay her head back on the back of the couch and stared at the ceiling. "You can play with my old snatch, anytime."

Pauline slipped to her knees between the woman's thighs. She looked longingly at the mossy glade before her. "Pretty pussy. So pretty. Can I kiss it and make it well?"

"I've been hoping you would," said Ruth Eleanor.

TO BE CONTINUED

12