Wednesday Nite Widows Ch. 04

Story Info
Spankers get a damn good licking.
4.9k words
4.8
38.8k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
80niner
80niner
280 Followers

Paul lay back watching television in the downstairs den when Ruth Eleanor Taylor arrived home.

"Hi Mom, have a good night?"

Ruth Eleanor nodded absently. "It was real nice. What did you do this evening?"

Paul shrugged.

"I don't suppose you boys ever do anything you shouldn't. You know something that would make you deserve a good spanking."

Paul sat up on the couch and looked at his mother. "What makes you say that? Are you craving to warm some ass. Or did you do something that deserves one?"

"Oh I don't know. It seems two or three boys by themselves might find themselves in some sort of mischief or other."

Paul raised his eyebrows. "Mischief that deserves a spanking? What kind would that be?"

Pauline and I were talking tonight. We wondered if you and Jay along with Dirk might be practicing some form of self abuse."

Paul looked at his mother incredulously. "You mean jacking off?"

"Putting it bluntly, I'd say that was what we wondered."

"Good God, Mom. Everybody does that. Why get spanked for what everybody does all the time?"

"Speaking bluntly, we have a rather open relationship, I suppose we can speak honestly."

Paul shrugged. "I imagine you're bringing up the times we've warmed each others butts."

"That's a big part of it. It would hardly be looked upon as a healthy mother son relationship."

Paul smiled. "I rather like it. I think you've enjoyed our little sessions."

"A son should not see his mother nearly naked. A mother should not view her grown son's erections."

"Or spank him until he comes on her leg?"

"Or spank his mother's bare bottom until she climaxes."

Paul smiled. "I wasn't sure, I wondered about that"

"Now you know."

"If I tell you what I really did tonight will you tell me what you did?"

"Promise."

"And then one spanks the other? Is that what this is leading up to?"

"It may come to the point where we probably should."

"Bare ass bottoms?"

"You're on."

"How about totally naked? Both of us?"

"That's a big step."

"Hell Mom, you've copped looks and felt my joint. I've seen your pussy more than once. Why not get naked?"

"What have you boys been doing?"

"Sucking each other off."

"Do you enjoy doing that?"

"Of course. And I enjoy letting somebody else fist me. And it isn't making me crazy or blind."

"I'm not surprised. I know you've got a big one."

"Now tell me. What did you do?"

Ruth Eleanor unbuttoned her blouse and dropped her skirt. She worn nothing under them. She turned to show her son her naked buns. "They're red because I let a friend spank me." She looked to the floor then raised her eyes to Paul. "Then she ate me out till I came."

Paul smiled. "You really get off on being spanked?"

"Yes."

"Me too, sometimes, and I like spanking your big butt."

"As you can see, she laid it on me pretty good tonight."

"Maybe I should just rub yours a little tonight and then let you spank me."

"I'd like that."

"It will probably make my dinkus stand up." Paul stepped out of his pants. His long, rubbery cock dangled down his leg."

"You really do have a nice one, but I can't let you put it in me. It wouldn't be right."

"Hey Mom. This is truth, right? I'm not into women. At least not the pussy end. Now your ass. That's really neat. You've got a beauty."

Ruth Eleanor smiled, perhaps a little bitterly. "Just like your daddy. Hung like a stallion and he'd rather feed it to another man."

"So we don't fuck. There's other things we can do." Paul removed his shirt and seating his mother in the center of the sofa, draped himself across her lap. His semi soft cock draped between her smooth thighs. "Now, Mom, give your cock-sucking, whipping boy what he's got coming."

Ruth Eleanor raised her hand and brought it down smartly on the boys taut ass cheeks. With each succeeding blow she felt his long slender instrument lengthen and fill until it poked rigidly between her clenched thighs. "Do you fuck your friends?" asked the sweating woman as her hand descended again. "Do you put that big thing up their tight little butt holes?"

"They aren't queer, Mom, I am."

"Whose ass have you been in? Don't tell me you haven't tried it?"

"I fucked a man. The last time I told you I'd been bad. That's when I did him."

"Did you let him do that to you?"

"No."

"Has anyone fucked you?"

"Once, a friend did me and I did it to him."

The hand descended again. "Do you like it? Did it feel good, being fucked like a girl."

Paul gasped for breath. His hips moved up and down on his mothers naked thighs. "I loved it. I loved the feeling of his cock moving inside me."

Ruth Eleanor stopped and moved him off her lap. She slipped to the floor and on her knees grasped his stiff cock. She lowered her mouth and made it wet before bending forward with her face in the couch's cushion. She waved her lush bottom at her son. You like ass fucking so much, try humping a good one. Do you think you can plug your mother's ass and make her feel good?"

Paul put an extra glob of spit on his extended instrument and aimed it at the puckered, brown star between her taut cheeks and forced it in, inch by inch until he had it burried inside her and his pubes tickled her flesh. "You got it all, Mom."

"Then do your horny Mama like you meant it. Slam it to me and don't worry about doing it too hard. I like it that way."

"You really like it in the ass? I mean really like it?"

"After you were born, it was the only way your daddy could do me and keep it stiff. I learned to love it. Then he left me for a man."

"I'm sorry, Mom. I really am."

"You'll do the same thing someday. In the meantime, fuck me hard with that long thing. Ram it in and make me hurt."

Paule pounded into her, his flat belly smacking her lush ass cheeks,enjoying the tightness of her anal walls clutching at him. It was as though he were creating a vacuum as he withdrew, a vacuum that wanted to pull the come right out of him. Then he slammed back until he hit the resilence cheeks of her fabulous buttocks. He was thankful for the two loads Dirk had sucked from him. Those earlier comes now made this session last longer and he wanted to make his first mother fuck last as long as possible, even if it was up her ass that her would give her his first tribute.

Ruth Eleanor went wild under the pistoning cock in her asshole. She moved in all directions, rotating, pumping with him, coming almost continuously as he fucked her. At last she felt him relinquish his load deep within her. She screamed as she reached her final orgasm and felt him freeze and rest his weight on her.

"God! Mom! You fuck good."

Ruth Eleanor colapsed to the floor. "Why haven't we done this before?"

"Gosh. I didn't know you wanted it. I knew you got off spanking my ass."

"I love the feel of your cock when it slides up and down between my thighs when I spank you. And I love your tight hard buns when I slap them."

"Feels good, Mom."

"Can I hold it for a while?"

"Sure." Paul smile. "But you know where it's been."

Ruth Eleanor smiled and rolled to her feet. I'll get a wash cloth and clean it up for you.

Paul loved the roll of her hips as her retreating buttocks disappeared into the downstairs john. He heard the water run then, through the open door, heard a torrent gush into the commode as his mother relieved herself then flushed.

The warm, wet cloth felt good on his shrinking but still semi-hard cock. She wiped him off tenderly then bent to kiss it before curling beside him and clutched her son's cock in her fist and closed her eyes. Paul reached to the couch to drag down an afghan and cover them both. They slept, spoon fashion, on the floor.

***

The Wednesday Night Widow's Club met each week through the next summer and into the winter. Jackie left her husband and moved in with Janet after Janet's son, Dirk went off to school.

Each week, a pair of Wesnesday Night Widows got their buns warmed. Each week couples, in some pairing or other, managed to get together to work off their sexual frustrations. Some pairings became semi-permanent. After a time there were few combinations of spanker and spankee that had not been acheived. Most buns had been warmed across most laps and there had been no reluctance to submit a bared butt to punishment. There was no tail that had not been bared, spanked and caressed. There were few complaints when a hand strayed beyond a rounded surface to give added comfort.

Those who crowded around to watch the weekly submission and supposed embarrassment envied either the punisher of the one being punished. All knew that the atmosphere was purely sexual and this weekly meeting afforded a release they could attain no other way.

***

They sat around Liz's play room where the Wednesday Night Widows met each week.

"What I could use for Christmas is a good, hard cock," said Lorene.

"Amen," said Janet and rubbed her crotch, suggestively, through her slacks.

"Cock turns me on," said Liz, "but when that ain't available, I'll settle for the taste of furburger."

Lorene clapped her hands. "I'll be damned. True confession time. By God, we've go some honest women amongst us."

"You mean you've never sampled that?" asked Liz.

"I 'm not saying that. I confess to picking a few stray hairs from between my teeth," said Lorene. "I'll dine at the gash as long as there's enthusiastic reciprocation."

Janet looked around the room, judging the expressions of the other women. "I might as well fess up. I imagine in college we all dabbled in a bit of feminine companionship, one way or the other. As I remember, it reduced the tension and I don't believe it ever dulled my appreciation for hard cock."

"That's three that's owned up," noted Lorene. "One more and we'll have a quorum."

"Shit," said Krista, "I'm gulty. I've been kissed down there and I was always willing to pay back."

Jackie nodded, "It's happened, but I don't want to be misunderstood. I don't want anybody accusing me of being a dyke."

"I'd never call any of us that that." Ruth Eleanor smiled, wickedly. "I've given and received, graciously."

Pauline shrugged. "Who am I to be different?" She looked around. "But personally I still like getting my ass slapped first." She shook her head apologetically.

"Hey. Don't apologize," said Liz, "to each his own. Whatever gets you off, I always say."

"Amen," breathed Lorene.

All eyes turned on Mindy.

The red head blushed prettily. She shrugged. "What can I say? Until I got with you girls last summer, I'd never touched another woman. I have to admit, spanking all your butts turned me on a lot more than I would have thought."

"Everyone knows what happened to me the first time I was across your lap." Jackie paused, then shrugged. "It was a lot more than being turned on."

"I was envious," admitted Mindy."

"I guess that makes it unanimous. We all eat fur pie," said Liz.

"As an alternative," corrected Janet.

"Granted."

Maybe next time," suggested Krista, "the losers should eat out the winners."

"As a consolation prize?" asked Lorene.

"You can convert this old gray snatch into happy valley, any old time," said Liz.

"With reverse tongue english by the recipient, I presume."

"Naturally."

"Are we playing cards tonight?" asked Krista.

"Let's just get into it," said Ruth Eleanor.

"So how do we declare losers and winners?"

"Have we agreed to the tonguing bit?" asked Lorene. "I'm ready."

Mindy downed the rest of her wine and refilled her glass. "Hell I might as well get into it with my friends."

Janet nodded.

The other's voiced their acceptance.

"I'm for declaring the winners and losers right now and start the party," said Liz."

"With four sets of partners, It going to take some time to find two losers".

"Let all eight play high card, low card."

"With four winners and four losers, we all get into the act," said Jackie.

"Here's what we could do." proposed Lorene. "We shuffle four kings and four queens. Four pairs. We each draw one card. King of Hearts eats out Queen of Hearts."

"Sounds fair to me." said Liz. "We pair off and play lickty split."

Krista giggled. "Put that way, it sounds crude but I'm game."

Jackie smiled. "I don't think there's any losers in a game like that."

"How about you, Mindy?" asked Lorene. "You've never tongued at the groove?"

Mindy shrugged. "I've got to admit it, I'm curious."

"So," asked Janet, "do we take off all our clothes? Do we do this in front of each other?"

"As far as I'm concerned," said Liz, "We can sit side by side on the edge of the couch and the cunt-lappers can kneel in front of us."

"I think pussy ticklers sounds more appetizing," said Janet.

"Honest to God," said Krista, "I'm dripping honey already."

"Save that sweet stuff," giggled Lorene, "I'm thirsting for it. I really am." She pulled her blouse from her skirt and began unbuttoning it. "C'mon. Let's all get naked."

"I'm not shy," said Liz Ashton. "You gals have seen everything I've got."

"You might say the same for me." Jackie shrugged, unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it."

Krista noticed Jackie had not bothered with panties. "I see someone else decided to save time tonight in case she lost."

"You too?" Jackie smiled.

Krista nodded as she stepped out of her mini skirt. "I thought, what the hell. We have damn few secrets from each other. I might as well come prepared."

Liz finger combed her salt and pepper bush and let one finger trail into the almost hidden crevice. "Krista's not the only one that's got an oozey quim. I'm juicy as that freshly fucked fox they're always talking about."

"I love it when you talk dirty," said Mindy, "I never heard a lady talk like that."

"Nobody's accused me of being a lady," said Liz. "I have been called a damned good fuck."

"In some places, that's a compliment," said Lorene.

"All the places are the right places to get fucked," said Ruth Eleanor. "No holes barred."

In moments the eight members of the Wednesday-Night Widows clustered nakedly around the table. Liz separated kings and queens. She shuffled them carefully and put them to her left for Lorene to cut. One card at a time, she dealt them around.

Janet turned a king of clubs. "Looks like I'm a muff diver," she said quietly.

Krista drew the queen of diamonds.

Jackie turned over the king of hearts.

Mindy turned the king of diamonds and blushed.

Ruth Eleanor turned the king of Clubs. She turned to Pauline who turned the queen of the same suit. "Looks like your pussy pie is all mine."

Liz looked to Lorene, "It looks as though you and me will be serving. Now it's a question of whose cunt custard gets tasted by who."

Lorene turned to Janet and showed her the queen of clubs. "I'm all yours. Your hairless merangue, so to speak."

Janet checked Lorene's crotch, took in the shaven mons and the smooth lips below. She licked her lips enticingly. "I think I'll enjoy this."

"I know I will," breathed Lorene, "I'm going to love it."

"She's going to lick your hole a whole lot," said Liz. She turned to Jackie, "I hope you don't mind mushing through brush cause there's a lot of it down there."

"I'll manage," said Jackie. "I've been thinking about this."

"Me too."

"How do you want me?" asked Lorene.

"Do you mind the floor?"

Lorene lay on her back, drew up her knees and parted them.

Janet watched the pink line widen in the crease and saw the gash glisten wetly in the light. She crouched before the slightly older woman and lowered her head. Her tongue sought the slickness of the pink, inner lips. She heard Lorene's moan and ran her tongue the length of the labia to the emerging clit.

Lorene's hips lifted from the floor and remained there for the length of the contact. "God!" breathed Lorene.

"Look at them go at it," said Liz. She took Jackie's arm. "Where do you want to tongue wash this old gray pussy?"

"Where ever you say."

"If it makes no never mind to you, "Liz nodded to the floor, "I think it might be real neighborly to set up shop next to our friends."

Jackie wrapped her arms around the plump mounds of Liz's buttocks and buried her face deeper in the foliage of the older woman's bush. She loooked up to her companion then lay back. "Then Come on down."

Liz went to her knees, straddling the younger woman. She moved forward until her pussy lips parted directly over Jackie's mouth. Is this all right?"

Jackie stared at the dark, hairy snatch spread above. She reached up and tenatively and stroaked the coarse curls. "Can I play with this thing a little first?"

"Honey, you can do anything you want to with this old cooze."

"I want to feel it inside and out."

"Go ahead, I'm wet enough to lubricate a python prick."

"I can tell." Jackie giggled. "I love feeling up someone else. God knows, I've done enough playing with myself lately."

"Good," murmured Liz. "Come on jiggle that clitty."

"It's so big," marveled Jackie. "Like my little finger and at least an inch long."

"Since I was a little girl, I couldn't keep my fingers away from it," confessed Liz.

"I can't remember when I discovered mine. It's so small compared to this, more like a pea."

"I'll bet it's as sensitive as anybody's."

"I go wild when anybody touches it." Jackie giggled. "Including me."

"I love to have mine sucked, to have a tongue swirl around it until I nearly go out of my mind."

Jackie parted the nether lips of her companion. She bent upward and flicked her tongue at the exposed, pink protuberance then wrapped her lips around it.

Liz's breath exploded in a gasp of ecstasy. Her hips settled downward. Her thighs enclosed Jackie's ears. Liz's bush tickled Jackie's nose. Jackie's lapping was muffled as her tongue vibrated deep inside Liz's cuntal walls The older woman wriggled her hips rhythmically, her thighs clamped her pleasure-giver's head as in a vise.

Mindy and Krista watched the couples on the floor writhe in their couplings. Mindy was overwhelmed with the action.

"They didn't have any trouble getting to it." Mindy's was the understatement of the night.

"You've got a pretty red-haired pussy," said Krista. "Maybe next time our roles will be reversed and I'll get a taste of it."

"I guess I'm supposed to do you," said Mindy. "I'm kinda new at this."

"You don't have to unless you want to," whispered Krista. Their breasts flattened as she hugged the red headed girl to her. "Never do anything you don't want to do."

"I'm so damned horny too. I thought I'd get spanked tonight."

"Would you like to be spanked?"

"I think so."

"Well," smiled Krista, "that can happen later." Krista sat on the edge of the couch and parted her legs teasingly. "See anything you like?"

Mindy nodded.

"Don't be bashful," cooed Krista."

Mindy looked wistfully at the other woman's lush, hairy garden and watched the pink slit widen for her. With a moan, tongue extended, she bent forward. She parted her lips to cover the steamy crack of the open woman. She made as if she wanted to swallow that soft, hairy clam. The tip of her tongue speared the moist opening and forced its way into that slick lower mouth and forced its way as far as it could reach.

Krista's hips churned beneath Mindy's hands. Her slick snatch forced its way against the girl's mouth, the crinkly, wiry hair chaffing wildly against the girl's lips. There came a time Janet was aware of Lorene twisting and turning beneath her, then moving her onto her side. Quickly, Lorene's head delved between Janet's thighs. She felt the other's wet tongue attack her honey-pot. Janet had to admit, even in her wildest dreams, sixty-nine with a man had never been this good. Her mouth, wet and slick with her partner's pussy lube, Janet came again and again in throbbing pulsations she thought would never stop. Her insides quivered, flittered and fluttered, as she tried to give Lorene's smooth, shaven pussy as good as she got. She wondered if she would ever stop coming and if she did if she would be able to walk.

80niner
80niner
280 Followers
12